Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I May Be Pregnant, But That Doesn’t Mean I Can’t Be A Hot-Wife - Part 2

"Sucking Bill's cock wasn't enough. I wanted Jeff to watch me fuck another man."

82
15 Comments 15
16.7k Views 16.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

What a night! I still can't believe I sucked Bill's cock while Jeff watched. And, boy did I feel like a slut when I swallowed all the cum that gushed from Bill's cock into my mouth.  And to think Jeff wasn't the least bit upset is still something that makes no sense to me. I do know that some men are cuckolds and like to watch their wife have sex with other men. I was more than a little confused.

I never thought of Jeff as a cuckold, but I guess he is.  That makes me a hot-wife. I didn't fuck Bill, but I did suck his cock. And when I suggested I still had two days to get fucked by a stranger, Jeff didn't say anything to dissuade me from that thought. My imagination was in over-drive just thinking of what might happen over the next two days. It will be interesting, that's for sure.

As we headed to breakfast, Jeff was very quiet. He seemed lost in his thoughts. I can't blame him for trying to digest last night and my nasty behavior. I'm still trying to digest it all, as well.

We picked a table that was off by itself so we could talk in private. I broke the silence and said, "Jeff, are you upset? Do you hate me? I wasn't even drunk when I sucked Bill's cock. I was horny, but I know that's not a good excuse. I just lost myself in the moment. I don't have any regrets, and need to know that you still love me.  Please talk to me."

Jeff looked at me, or I should say he stared at me, as he responded, "Of course I still love you.  I suggested you go topless and one thing led to another. It seems like it was destined to be. I'm embarrassed to say I'm thrilled you sucked Bill's cock. I actually did want to see you fuck him. I don't expect you to understand that. Heck, I don't understand it either. But, there it is. I still want to watch you get fucked."

I rather casually responded, "Okay, then we need a plan.  I'll be your hot-wife and I'll play my part to seduce some unsuspecting guy to fulfill your fantasy. I get horny just thinking about it. It may not be easy since I'm four months pregnant, and don't exactly have a hot body; it's hard to imagine some guy wanting to fuck a pregnant woman."

Jeff looked mortified as he said, "Julie, I think we both know this isn't right. I feel ashamed I'm putting you in this situation. But, we are on vacation, and this can be our secret.  As long as we are together, there's really no harm in you having sex with another guy. It's just a cock in your pussy. One time deal. Let's see how the day goes. If it doesn't happen, that's okay."

So it begins. I have to seduce some guy to fuck me. And, he has be okay with Jeff watching.  None of that will be easy, especially since my belly is protruding, but my tits are voluptuous, and I've noticed guys do stare at me when I walk on the beach.

After breakfast we headed to the beach.  I immediately took off my bikini top as we sat in our lounge chairs.  As couples walked by I was pretty naughty.  I commented, "So Jeff, what about that guy? He looks like he might have a nice cock. And his wife or girlfriend looks sexy. Maybe we could swap. I'm okay if you want to fuck another woman. It's only fair if I'm going to fuck another guy.  Do you want to swap with another couple?"

Jeff quickly said, "No. I'm not interested in fucking another woman. I just want to watch you fuck. I know that must sound strange, but that's what I want. You're all I'm interested in."

I smiled at Jeff and told him that's more than fine. I added, "I really don't want to watch you fuck another woman, so that's a relief. I'd be okay with it, but it's better for me to just concentrate on single guys."

We walked the beach and there were lots of couples, but not any single men on the beach. I was somewhat relieved that I might not have to perform in front of Jeff.  Part of me wanted to just fuck another guy in private. So, I asked Jeff if that could be an option. He quickly responded, "No, I want to watch.  It would be exciting if you fucked another guy when I wasn't there, but you'd have to tell me all about it. I suppose that's better than nothing, but I do want to watch another cock slide into your pussy. I can't believe I'm saying this out loud. I guess I'm a pervert."

I laughed and said, "No, not a pervert, just your average cuckold."

Jeff laughed, which was comforting.  He could still take a joke.

As we headed back towards our lounge chairs I boldly suggested we stop at the bar.  There were single guys in the bar.  Jeff agreed so we headed into a beach bar.  We sat at the bar; Jeff got a beer and I got a lemonade.  It really sucked that I couldn't drink. We talked to some guys who checked out my tits. Two guys started chatting with us.  Tom was more forward than Mike.  He asked me, "So, what's your name?  How pregnant are you, if you don't mind me asking? You look very sexy."

I answered, "I'm Julie and this is my husband, Jeff. I'm four months pregnant with our first. We booked this vacation before I was pregnant, so here I am with a protruding belly.  I know that must be somewhat of a turn off, but my boobs are bigger than ever, so that's some consolation."

Mike and Jeff were silent as Tom and I chatted.  Tom continued, "Julie, it's nice to meet you both. Since you brought up your boobs, I'll say they are amazing. I know pregnant woman get more voluptuous as the pregnancy progresses, and you look sexy as hell. I'm just a little surprised Jeff doesn't mind you being topless, especially in a bar with a bunch of horny guys staring at you. You do know all the guys are checking you out, don't you?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, I do see the stares, I just don't know what they are thinking. I'm a little self-conscious being pregnant. I do feel a little naughty with my tits out in the open, but Jeff encouraged me to go topless, so here I am. It's been a great vacation and I do feel liberated, and a little bit like a slut, which I'm not."

Tom looked over at Mike and asked, "Mike, you are sure being quiet. Do you think Julie is sexy?  She isn't sure what the guys here at the bar are thinking."

Mike responded, "Hell yes, I think Julie is sexy. I just don't want to say anything inappropriate in front of her husband.  I'm somewhat mesmerized looking at her large boobs, and seeing that she is pregnant is even better. I am surprised to hear that Jeff wanted Julie to go topless, but I'm sure glad he did.  No offense, Jeff, just saying."

Jeff finally spoke, "No offense taken, Julie has a great body and I know all the guys here are jealous she is my wife. I guess I'm just sharing my good fortune. We are on vacation, so a little sexy fun is okay. There are lots of topless women here at the beach, so I'm not alone in sharing my topless wife with strangers. We sure won't do this at home; everyone thinks of us as a very conservative couple.  They'd be shocked to know Julie was topless this week."

Tom said he and Mike had to go, but he'd enjoyed meeting us. He added, "Mike and I stopped here on our way home. We work together  and are going home from a business stop in South America. Neither of us are married, so we decided a brief stop in St. Martin would be nice.  We are going to hit the bars tonight, and have one more day here tomorrow. We'll probably be back here at Kontiki tonight. Hope to see you both again. Have a great day."

As Tom and Mike walked away, Jeff said, "See what I mean, guys do find you to be a very sexy, pregnant housewife. This seems to be a popular bar, let's come back tonight and see if we can find a single guy to take back to our room so I can watch you fuck."

I felt strange knowing we were on a dirty, inappropriate mission. Jeff was determined and focused; I was nervous and jittery. On one hand I wanted to get fucked, but on the other hand I didn't want to get fucked. I was confused.

Jeff and I went back to room, freshened up, and went to dinner.  At the dinner table I asked Jeff, "Are you sure about all this?  Do you really want to go to Kontiki and find a single guy to take back to our room?  This can all just stay a fantasy. I'm horny thinking about it, but also okay if nothing happens."

Jeff was thinking as he replied, "I agree, we won't push anything. Just knowing you are willing to let me watch you getting fucked is a big turn on. No pressure. Let's go have a nice night at the Kontiki."

I felt relieved. We walked to the Kontiki, which was near our resort. When we got there it was crowded with lots of couples and a few single guys. We went to the bar and chatted with people, but there wasn't a vibe that would indicate anything would happen. I was a dressed up pregnant woman, and no one paid me much attention. When I was topless earlier in the day, the vibe was very different. I had felt sexy and naughty. Now I simply felt like a patron in a nice bar enjoying the music. Both Jeff and I knew our fantasy would have to wait for another day.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

We were both surprised when Tom and Mike joined us at the bar. Seemed like we were old friends. Tom checked me out and complimented me, saying, "Julie you look radiant.  I think that's the right word.  Earlier you looked sexy, now you look radiant. Jeff is one lucky guy. It's really nice to see you both again. Are you enjoying yourselves?"

I leaned over and kissed Tom. I looked into his eyes and said, "That's the nicest compliment I've ever had. Thank you. You've made my vacation. I hope you guys enjoyed your brief stay."

Tom looked at me and responded, "Julie, meeting you made my vacation. When I see you all dressed up, I'm pinching myself that earlier I saw you topless with your voluptuous boobs on display. Oops, I shouldn't have said on display; I apologize, that's not what I meant."

I just laughed and said, "No offense taken. My boobs were on display. And I also know my nipples were hard. Hell, I'll even admit to you that Jeff and I were on a mission of sorts; we have two days left on our vacation and we've discovered we have a mutual fantasy that we actually considered acting on. It didn't work out, but was fun anyway."

Tom seemed intrigued when he asked, "A mission? Like secret agents? What are you guys up to? Spill the beans. I'm all ears."

Jeff was staring at me with a puzzled look on his face. I thought, what the hell. I'll have some fun shocking Tom and Mike. We'll never see them again, so why not. I felt really naughty as I leaned over and whispered into Tom's ear, "Jeff has a fantasy that he wants to watch me fuck another guy. I'm more than willing to be a hot-wife and indulge his fantasy.  We came here tonight to find a guy to take back to our room, so Jeff could watch me get fucked.  Does that shock you? I guess I'm a radiant, pregnant slut. But there aren't any single guys that are interested in me. Maybe if I was topless, but not fully dressed. Do you think I'm a slut?"

Tom was speechless. He said, "That's a good one, you are funny as hell. I know you are pulling my leg, so I'll play along. I find you very sexy, so let me call your bluff. Take me back to your room and I'll fuck you like a dog, and Jeff can watch. Hell, you can take both Mike and I back to your room and we'll both fuck you. Jeff could enjoy watching you get gang banged by two studs."

I was stunned. I looked at Jeff, who had heard some, but not all of my conversation with Tom. I was shaking. My pussy was throbbing. It was now or never. I smiled at Jeff, took Tom's hand, and said, "Tom and Mike are going to join us in our room for some adult entertainment. I'll be the entertainment and you can be the audience. Tom and Mike will be the actors. Let's go."

Tom looked at me, looked at Jeff and said to Mike, "I'm not sure what just happened, but this could be the night to beat all nights. Let's go."

We all headed out the door. Jeff looked confused.  I laughed and said, "Twice the fun.  Don't they always say two are better than one?"

Tom and Mike looked a little bewildered. We got to our room, and Jeff got some beers out of the refrigerator. I told Tom and Mike to sit down. I looked at Tom and said, "I wasn't kidding. I'm going to fuck both of you."

I went up to Tom and embraced him. I kissed him and whispered, "This is going to be a fun night. I'm yours to do with as you please."

Tom kissed me back, hugged me, and unzipped my dress from the back. He pulled down the front of my dress, and fondled my tits. He reached back and unhooked my bra. My tits flopped out. He fondled my naked tits and pulled my dress down. I stepped out of my dress and stood there, topless with only my panties on. Tom started undressing as I pulled off my panties, and in no time at all, Tom was naked with a hard cock ready for action.

Mike and Jeff were speechless spectators. I took Tom by the hand and led him into the bedroom. Mike and Jeff followed. I laid down on my back as Tom approached. I leaned over as he got on the bed and positioned myself to suck his hard cock. This was the second strange cock in my mouth in two days. I played with his balls as he fondled my tits. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me back on the bed. My legs were spread apart as he approached, his hard cock ready to penetrate my pussy.  

He mounted me as his cock pushed deep into my cunt. We fucked like teenagers in heat as Jeff and Mike watched. I felt like a real slut and loved every minute of Tom's hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I could feel that Tom's orgasm was about to explode, and just as he gushed his cum into my wet cunt, I experienced my own earth shattering orgasm.  Tom rolled off me, embraced me, and said out loud, "Holy shit, that was spectacular!  I just fucked a pregnant woman as her husband watched. That's crazy."

Mike was taking off his clothes as I looked over at Jeff. Jeff was silent and was rubbing his crotch. Mike came over to the bed with a hard cock ready for sloppy seconds. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs.  Mike didn't waste any time as he mounted me and plunged his hard cock deep inside me. He humped me with a passion. I reached down and massaged his balls as his hard dick slipped in and out of my cunt.  Mike didn't last long and before I knew what was happening, another load of cum was spewed into my wet pussy. Mike rolled off me. I looked over and saw that Jeff had been masturbating as I fucked Mike, and Jeff had cum dripping down his leg.

I was exhausted, got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. I felt like a satisfied whore. Two cocks had serviced me while Jeff watched and beat off. I came out of the bathroom and found two naked guys drinking a beer with Jeff. They were talking like old friends, all but ignoring the elephant in the room, that they had both fucked me in front of Jeff.

I sat on the bed, not knowing what else to do. Tom came over to the bed and his cock was hard again. He rolled onto his back with his hard cock pointing upward. I knew what to do. I spread my legs, climbed on top of Tom and eased his cock into my pussy.  He thrust his hips up as his cock pushed deep inside me.  Tom fondled my tits as we worked together to get into a steady rhythm. I saw that Jeff was watching us with a serious look on his face.

I yelled over to Jeff, "Loosen up and enjoy the show.  Enjoy the view.  I assume you have a good view of Tom's hard cock working like a piston in and out of my cunt. I feel fabulous. This is so dirty, so naughty, so nasty. I have two hard cocks servicing my wet pussy."

Tom had his second orgasm as I sat on his dick. He pulled away as Mike approached. Mike positioned me on my hands and knees and proceeded to fuck me like a dog. He slapped my ass as he thrust his cock in and out of my wet cunt, and fondled my tits that were flopping around as I got fucked from behind. He experienced his second orgasm and fell onto his back on the bed. He was spent. I was spent.

I got up and went back into the bathroom to clean up, again. When I came out, Tom and Mike were dressed. It wasn't awkward at all. Tom asked, "Can I get a photo with you to remember this night?" 

He handed his phone to Mike and put his arm around my naked body as Mike took several photos. I wasn't embarrassed in the least to have my photo taken with my boobs and pussy on display. Tom took the iPhone from Mike and switched places.

I looked over at Jeff and said, "Take out your phone. I want a photo with my two fuck buddies."  Tom and Mike got on each side of me, they both cupped one of my boobs, and Jeff obediently took our photo. A night to remember and impossible to ever forget.

I kissed both Tom and Mike as they left.  I knew I'd never see them again. But, I also knew I'd never forget them, or my night of debauchery. I'm now officially a hot-wife; In fact, I'd like to think a VERY hot-wife.

I was exhausted and climbed into bed, naked.  Jeff joined me, took off his clothes, and approached with a very hard cock.  I was exhausted, but also knew Jeff wanted to fuck.  I rolled over as Jeff mounted me and plunged his hard cock into my pussy.  Jeff was getting sloppy fifths. I had been fucked four times, but Jeff didn't seem to care.

When Jeff was done fucking me, we both collapsed on the bed. We were both exhausted. I didn't feel guilty at all. This had been Jeff's idea, and I was simply the accommodating hot-wife.

We would have lots to talk about tomorrow, but now it was time to sleep.

 -----------

Author's note:  A wild night in St. Martin.  Fantasies fulfilled.  An uncertain future.  New adventures await.  Uncertainty.  Hope you enjoyed reading the story.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments