Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you haven’t read Parts 1-4 of this series, I’d suggest you read those before reading this chapter. This series chronicles Sue's wild week of sex in Las Vegas, compliments of her husband Ben's hall-pass. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Every wife's fantasy come true. Every husband's fantasy come true. Hope you enjoy this hot-wife/milf series of stories."

By now all my readers know I’m a shameless slut. I’m a hot-wife, MILF, opportunist, horny soccer mom and cute stay-at-home wife.

My adventure in Las Vegas continued with my hall-pass active for three more days. Beyond fucking Jake, I didn’t know what other conquests I’d stumble into.

I tossed and turned Wednesday night as I fantasized about my upcoming ‘date’ with Jake. My hand gravitated to my pussy as I masturbated to my dirty thoughts.

After getting out of bed, I showered and dressed for the day. I headed down to breakfast to meet Jake at 8:30 AM.

I immediately saw Jake, sitting with his Dad. I wasn’t at all surprised to see Doug again. I went up to their table and said, “It’s nice to see you both. Can I join you?”

Doug smiled, as his eyes scanned my body, and said, “Sue, it’s nice to see you. Please join us. I hope you had a nice day yesterday. Jake said he enjoyed going to the pool with you. What did you think of the pool?”

I smiled and responded, “It’s very nice. There were two older couples at the pool, but that was it. I guess it’s not used much in the morning, since Vegas is a late night town.”

Doug seemed relieved that there weren’t topless women at the pool. He looked at Jake and laughed, “Were you disappointed that there weren’t any party girls at the pool?”

Jake grinned at me and tossed it back to his Dad by saying, “Actually. I’ll admit I was distracted by Sue and didn’t much notice anything else. She wore a very nice bikini.”

Doug looked at me with a questioning face and responded, “Really. I hope Sue kept her bikini top on.”

I was dying, hearing Jake and Doug banter back and forth. I pulled out my iPhone, and scrolled down to a couple of photos of me in my bikini before I took my top off. I handed my phone to Doug and said, “Here’s a photo of me in my bikini. I admit it’s a little on the skimpy side, but this is Las Vegas, and my husband approved.”

I handed my phone to Doug and waited for his reaction. He looked at the photos and then looked back at me. He said, “Oh my. That’s beyond a sexy bikini. Look at you with your thong bottom. Not many thirty-five year-old Moms can rock a revealing bikini. That tiny top also doesn’t leave much to the imagination. You have a very trusting husband to let you go to Vegas and wear a tiny bikini.”

I smiled and said, “I admit the guys do seem to like my bikini. I didn’t know that Jake also admired it. Compared to the college girls, I’m sure my bikini is actually modest.”

Doug dropped the subject of my bikini, and asked, “What are your plans today?”

I grinned at Jake and answered, “I’m going to head back to my room, lay down and get some rest. I’m meeting Linda for lunch, and we are going to the bar for dinner and drinks later tonight.”

Doug excused himself and said, “I’m heading out for a meeting. Jake, I’ll see you later this afternoon.”

After Doug left, Jake looked at me and nervously asked, “Are we still on? I couldn’t sleep last night as I anticipated seeing you this morning.”

I smiled at Jake and answered, “Let’s not beat around the bush. Hold my hand, so I can escort you to my room. As I told your Dad, I plan to go to bed for some rest this morning. I guess I misspoke. I want to fuck your brains out.”

We held hands and walked to my room. We went straight into the bedroom. I sat in a chair. I instructed Jake to stand in front of me and to follow my instructions. I laughingly said, “I’m sure your Mom always told you to listen to your elders and be polite and obedient.”

I continued, “Take off your clothes. Start with your shirt, then your socks, shoes and pants.”

As Jake undressed, I took off my top and removed my bra. My naked tits and erect nipples were on display for Jake.

Jake stripped down to his boxers. His hard cock was bulging in his boxers. I reached out and pulled his boxers down. His erect cock sprang loose. I pulled his boxers off.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and said, “Jake, I am going to put your penis in my mouth. Be a good boy and let me enjoy myself.”

I licked the tip of Jake’s cock while I massaged his balls. I could taste the precum leaking from his cock. Jake moved his hips as I let his cock slide between my lips. I looked into Jake’s eyes as I sucked his penis. I continued to tickle and massage his balls.

My mind was racing as I gave Jake a blow job. His cock was rock hard. I felt it twitch as I licked the tip. I had a feeling he wasn’t going to last very long. A teenage boy, having his cock sucked by a sexy MILF, is going to come to a climax sooner than later.

Jake lasted about five minutes before I felt his cock pulse in my mouth. An ungodly amount of creamy cum gushed into my mouth. I swallowed and pulled my mouth away. Jake grabbed his cock and stroked his hard shaft as he spurted six or eight more steady steams of cum onto my face and tits. I was drenched in cum. I was glazed, to use a porn video term.

Jake looked very happy and satisfied. He laughingly said, “Sue, I saved up for you. I followed your instructions, and didn’t ejaculate when I jerked off last night and this morning. This is what you get.”

I felt like a whore. I knew I looked a mess. I grabbed my iPhone, handed it to Jake, and told him to take some photos of me glazed in his cum. I planned to send the porn photos to Ben. And, I’d also send one to Jake.

I got up, took off my pants, and went to the bed. I laid back and asked Jake what he wanted to do. He had emptied his tank, and needed some time to recover. Knowing Jake was a teenager, I knew he would recover quickly.

Jake looked at me and said, “Oh My God. That was spectacular. I want to respond in kind. Spread your legs so I can lick your pussy. I’ll be ready to fuck you in no time.”

I spread my legs as Jake went down on me. He serviced me like a pro. His tongue probed and licked my pussy. He rubbed my clit like a trained gigolo. I felt an incredible orgasm turn me inside out. I will say it was the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced, and it was delivered by a teenage boy. Holy shit.

My body felt alive like it never had before. Jake was forbidden fruit. A teenage boy, fucking a slut the same age as his Mom.

I snuggled up to Jake. I kissed him passionately and thanked him for my explosive orgasm. I playfully massaged his limp cock. I asked him about his Mom and Dad, “Jake, what are you thinking? Does it excite you knowing I’m about the same age as your Mom? What would your Dad think about me sucking your teenage cock? How about your friends? I’m sure you will tell them all about this adventure. You should.”

Jake calmly replied, “ I don’t know exactly what to think. I’m living in the moment. Like a lot of kids, I have trouble imagining my parents having sex. After meeting you, I have a new understanding that parents like to fuck.”

I propped my phone on the nightstand and asked Jake if he would be okay with me FaceTiming my husband, Ben, so he could watch me get fucked by a teenager. Jake looked a little confused, but reluctantly agreed.

I got Ben on the phone and said, “Ben, pull down your pants and take out your cock. Jake is going to fuck me while you watch. Jake is only nineteen. I’m fulfilling his fantasy of fucking a sexy MILF. And, I’m fulfilling my fantasy of fucking a teenage stud.”

I rolled over and Jake mounted me. He was no amateur. He pushed his hard cock into my wet cunt. He fondled my tits and I massaged his balls as Ben jerked off at home. Jake had incredible staying power, and fucked me for at least ten minutes before blasting another load of creamy cum into my pussy.

My mind was racing. I sat up and looked into the iPhone as I addressed Ben, “Hope you enjoyed the show. I love you. Bye.”

Jake was intrigued that Ben had watched me get fucked. He asked, “Isn’t your husband jealous? Does he like to watch you fuck other guys? Is he a cuckold?”

I was surprised a little by Jake’s comments but answered, “After ten years of married sex, this spices things up. Ben isn’t a cuckold in the traditional sense. I’m a hot-wife adding a new dimension to our sex life. I’m sure you’ve heard of swingers and wife swapping. This is a variation of that. It’s more common than you might think. A lot of husbands fantasize about their wives fucking other men, especially black guys with big black cocks. But, most wives don’t understand the fantasy, and don’t indulge the fantasy. I’m just a loving wife giving my husband what he wants.”

Jake replied, “I have heard about swinging, wife swapping, and sex clubs. I guess it’s more normal than I would have imagined.”

I added, “Jake, a lot of couples misbehave on vacation. They go to all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean where the wives go topless, get fucked by big black cocks, and swap with other couples. Who knows, your Mom may have done that on vacation.”

Jake shook his head and said, “I’m going to believe I didn’t hear that. Imagining my Mom getting fucked by a big black cock, while my Dad watched, isn’t something I want to think about.”

I laughed and said, “I completely understand. Let’s get back to business. Your cock is hard again, so I’m going to ride you cowgirl style. You can fondle my tits while I ride your cock.”

Jake rolled over onto his back and I mounted him. It was another satisfying fuck.

I suggested we take a shower together to get cleaned up. We went into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. We lathered soap on each other, as I stroked his cock back to attention. I got on my knees, with water poring on my head, and sucked Jake’s hard cock, again.

We got out of the shower, dried off, and got dressed. I asked Jake for his cell phone number so I could text him some photos and videos. I also asked, “Jake, if you ever want to FaceTime to have some fun in the future, let me know. We could masturbate together. I’d like that .”

Jake smiled and answered, “Holy shit. Count me in. I’d really enjoy watching you play with your tits and rub your pussy.”

LynDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LynDavis

Jake kissed me passionately, fondled my tits, and reluctantly walked out my door.

———————

I never felt so satisfied, stimulated, and sexy in my entire life. Fucking Jake was the right decision.

I sat down and relaxed until it was time to meet Linda for lunch. I went to the restaurant and joined Linda, Tom and Mike. As I walked to their table, Linda commented, “Sue, you look radiant. I have to guess you had a great time with Jake. I’ll admit I’m jealous. How was it?”

I pulled out my phone, found my porn shot glazed with Jake’s cum, and passed the phone around. Speechless best describes their reaction to the photo. Tom summed it up by saying, “In all my years, l never thought I’d see a photo of you drenched in cum. Holy shit.”

I smiled and said, “Let’s eat lunch.”

———————

We chatted and enjoyed each other’s company. Linda and I went back to our room, and Tom and Mike went to the gaming floor.

Linda commented as we sat in our room, “What a week. You’ll never be able to top your escapade with Jake. Let’s relax until it’s time for dinner.”

I went into my room and collapsed on the bed. I fell into a blissful sleep.

We went to the bar for dinner and drinks around 8:30 PM. I wasn’t looking for any action, and just wanted to enjoy time with Linda,

We chatted, laughed and discussed my future with Ben. I playfully asked Linda, “Would you ever consider a threesome with Ben? I know he'd like to fuck you. I owe him. It might be fun.”

Linda was surprised, and answered. “Why not. That would be fun. I’ve always wanted to fuck Ben. He does deserve a good time. Count me in.”

We looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

Two well dressed gentlemen approached us and asked if they could sit down. I wasn’t looking for action, but graciously agreed.

The two guys introduced themselves as Frank and Eric. Frank was obviously checking us both out. He asked, “Tell us about yourselves. You look a little out of place here. Two wholesome ladies, by yourself, not looking to party.”

I calmly replied, “I’m Sue and this is Linda. I’m thirty-five, happily married with two kids. I’m a stay-at-home Mom, just spending time with my best friend. Linda is divorced, and is here at a trade show. We are spending some quality ‘girl time’ together this week.”

Frank looked at Eric and said, “These two would be perfect for our party tomorrow night. Wholesome ladies here by themselves. They would be a nice change from the party girls here in Vegas.”

Eric chimed in, “Absolutely.”

Linda and I had no idea what they were talking about. I said, “Okay, clue us In. What party?”

Frank grinned and answered, “We are staying in the large penthouse, which is comped, based on our gaming profile. We are called ‘whales’ because we gamble large sums of money.”

Eric continued, “We are having an extravagant party tomorrow night with twenty other ‘whales’ to let loose and enjoy ourselves. We think you might want to attend. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime event for you to participate in, if you’re willing to challenge your inhibitions and let loose.”

I was thinking - what the fuck is he talking about? Inhibitions? Inhibitions from doing what? So I pressed a little further. I replied, “You need to be more explicit. I’m lost.”

Frank looked at me and asked some inappropriate questions. He calmly asked, “Are you happily married? Have you ever cheated on your husband? Do you fantasize about sex with other men?”

I was intrigued and answered. “It’s none of your business, but I’ll play along. The answers are, Yes, No, and No. I’m a happily married soccer mom, living in a suburban home, raising my kids”

Linds jumped in and said. “You are two strange guys. What kind of questions are those to ask two women you just met?”

She continued and said, “I’m a divorced professional, living a rather boring life, content to make some money and hang out with friends like Sue. We’re like sisters. Best friends and all that.”

Frank said, “If we‘ve peaked your curiosity, meet us at rhe pool tomorrow morning around 10:00 AM . We’ll explain more then.”

Frank and Eric got up, shook our hands, and walked away.

Linda and I watched them walk away, looked at each other, and simultaneously said. “What the fuck was that all about?”

We were tired and went back to our room. I took off my clothes. went to bed, pulled out my iPhone, and found my x-rated photos and videos. I masturbated watching Jake fuck me.

———————

I woke up Friday morning, refreshed and energized. Two days left on my hall-pass. I was intrigued by Frank and Eric.

I met up with Linda, who told me she was skipping the last day of the boring trade show.

Linda suggested we go to the pool at 10:00 AM to see if Eric and Frank would show up. I agreed. We were both intrigued with the comments about our inhibitions. Little did Frank and Eric know about our slut behavior, or total lack of inhibitions. They thought we were wholesome, boring suburban ladies.

We put on our skimpy bikinis. We’d show them we weren’t quite as buttoned up as they thought.

We went to the pool and found Frank and Eric waiting for us. We took off our coverups, and went to talk to them. They looked pleasantly surprised as they scoped out our bodies.

Frank looked at me and said. “Wow, look at you. Turn around, so I can look at your cute ass. That’s a pretty skimpy bikini for a married, wholesome, soccer mom with two kids.”

He checked out Linda and said, “Ditto to you. You have a great body.”

We grinned and I said. “We certainly aren’t party girls, but we aren’t totally inhibited either Tell us more about your party tonight.”

Frank couldn’t take his eyes off our bodies. My skimpy top just barely covered ny tits. He asked, “I’d be most happy if you’d both take off your bikini tops, so we can see those tantalizing tits hiding beneath your bikini tops.”

I laughed and answered, “In your dreams. What are you, a pervert?”

Eric laughed and commented, “The women at our party tonight won’t be wearing much in the way of clothing. Most of the girls who will be at our party are topless dancers here at the hotel. If you attend, you might want to go topless to fit in.”

Linda and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. I had trouble containing myself and responded, “It sounds like an orgy for rich guys to fuck pretty girls. I know this kind of thing happens in Vegas, but we have no intention of going to that kind of party.”

Frank interjected, “It’s not an orgy. We’ve done this before. Our friends will be blown away if a couple of naive, wholesome, cute ladies attend and participate in our auction. You would be the most sought after ladies. Especially Sue. A married stay-at-home Mom. The bidding on you could set a record. Forbidden fruit kind of thing.”

We were both more confused than ever. I asked. “What do you mean by auction. For what purpose. We aren’t slaves being sold at auction.”

Eric looked at us and explained, “It’s an auction to buy a girl for the night. It’s not an orgy. You’d go to the winning bidders room, and spend the night with him. Of course he’d fuck you, probably multiple times, but it would just be the two of you. It’s not an orgy.”

I was intrigued, and knew Linda was as well. I looked at Frank, removed my bikini top, and let them see my naked tits. My nipples were hard and erect. My nipples protrude more when I’m sexually aroused.

Linda followed suit, and removed her top. Her tits are large and firm. No implants for either of us. All natural. Most of the topless dancers have implants. Guys always prefer large natural tits.

Frank and Eric stared at our naked tits, wide-eyed, with their mouths open.

Eric looked at my tits and commented, “Holy shit. Where did you come from? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a body like yours. You would demand the highest price ever paid for a night of pleasure. Your wholesome story, coupled with your body, is a fantasy come true for the lucky bidder.”

Now I was intrigued. I said, “I’m not a whore for sale. I don’t cheat on my husband to satisfy some rich guy’s fantasy.”

Linda chimed in, “Me neither. I don’t have a husband, but I’m not a whore either.”

Eric continued to stare at me. He said, again, “Unbelievable. Just when I think I’ve seen it all, here you are.”

This was getting old. I know I’ve got a hot body, great tits, protruding nipples to suck on, and a tantalizing back story. I’m not a whore, but what was I worth for one night of fucking? I was sure that Linda was asking herself the same question.

I cut to the chase and asked Eric, “Tell me what a record price would be. I’m not saying I’ll participate, but who knows. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. My husband doesn’t need to know, and what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

Eric and Frank exchange glances. Frank answered my question and said, “The ‘whales’ who will be bidding are used to winning or losing a million dollars in a week of gaming. That’s why the penthouse is comped. I have to guess there would be a lot of competition for you. $50,000 is a no brainer. $100,000 is possible. These guys like bragging rights, and fucking you for an entire night would give the high bidder forever bragging rights. The party girls routinely go for $25,000 up to $50,000. If they are young and cute, with large natural tits, the bidding can be pretty intense.”

I was shocked speechless. So was Linda. $100,000 was just plain crazy. I’d been fucking guys for free all week kong.

I asked Eric. “If we agree to attend your party tonight, and participate in the auction, how do we get paid and what do we wear?”

Eric smiled and said, “That’s what I was hoping to hear. Frank and I will be heroes for finding you both. You get paid with poker chips. You can wear whatever you want, but the more revealing and exotic, the better for setting a high price.”

Frank then added, “For tonight’s activity, I’d suggest Linda also present herself as a married Mom, with three kids and a loving husband back at home.”

We both simultaneously agreed to attend and participate. Frank told us the party started at 8:00 PM with the auction at 10:00 PM. That allowed the high bidders a nice long night to fuck their prize.

Holy shit. We had about eight hours to go shopping for outfits, and to get our game faces on.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments