Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you haven’t read Parts 1-6, you should read those before reading this chapter. This series chronicles Sue's wild week of sex in Las Vegas, compliments of her husband Ben's hall-pass. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Every wife's fantasy come true. Every husband's fantasy come true. Hope you enjoy this hot-wife/milf series of stories."

Thank God I fell asleep and felt completely rested when I woke up around 6:00 PM. After an entire night of fucking Paul, nonstop, I needed my rest to handle a night with Linda, servicing Greg and Roger.

I looked at my stack of poker chips to remind myself I was paid $200,000 to fuck Paul. And, I was all but shaking as I realized I was going to be paid another $200,000 to fuck Greg and Roger. That was beyond surreal.

I walked into our living room and found Linda sitting on the couch. I sat next to her and commented, “Is this all real? Are we really being paid $400,000 each for two nights of fucking? How do you feel to be a high-priced whore?”

Linda laughed and replied, “I feel like I won the lottery. You are the one that made this happen. Ben’s hall pass transformed you. You are now a dirty slut, and hotwife, beyond comparison. All the guys have been mesmerized by your protruding nipples, which brings us to our adventure tonight with Greg and Roger. Are you ready for a ‘no-holds-barred’ night of debauchery?“

I smiled at Linda and responded, “Hell yes. I can’t wait. Bring it on.”

We ordered room service so we could relax before meeting up with Greg and Roger. When our doorbell rang, I got up to let the room service waiter in with our food. Just for fun, I took off my robe and answered the door wearing only a g-string bottom. I felt really naughty with my tits out in the open to greet the waiter. He stared at me in disbelief as he rolled in the cart with our food. I smiled, and said, “Oops. I forgot to get dressed. I hope you’re not embarrassed. Thanks for the food. I don’t have any money for a tip. So, if you want to fondle my tits, go for it, that can be your tip.”

The waiter smiled, walked up to me, fondled my tits, and said, “There is a first time for everything. You just made my night. Thank you.”

When he walked out the door, Linda looked at me and started laughing hysterically. She said, “Sue, you are a piece of work. Holy shit. What’s gotten into you? I’m speechless.”

I smirked and replied, “Just warming up for tonight. I’m so horny, I can’t wait to get fucked. I want to get fucked in the ass like you did last night.”

We ate our dinner and egged each other on. We were both ready for whatever Greg and Roger had in mind.

At 8:00 PM we headed up to Greg’s suite. I wore a g-string and nothing else, other than a coverup for some modesty in the elevator.

We rang the bell outside Greg’s suite and were ushered in. I took off my coverup, kissed Greg, and whispered, “Let’s get this party started.”

Greg was taken aback, looked at my tits, and replied, “You are the hottest piece of ass I’ve ever seen. I have trouble knowing you are a married, stay-at-home housewife, willing to service me and Roger tonight. A dream come true.”

Roger was all smiles as Linda removed her coverup, wearing only a g-string and small bra.

I thought I was ready for anything. But, I was shocked when Greg smiled and said, “We want the two of you to entertain us. Let’s go into the bedroom where the two of you can pleasure yourselves while we watch. We want you two to lick each other’s pussies, fondle your tits, suck on each other’s nipples, and insert dildos into each other’s cunts. Some girl-on-girl naughty sex.”

I was speechless. Same for Linda. We didn’t see this coming. I had never been with another woman. I had never even fantasized about having sex with another woman.

I stared at Linda, she stared at me, and I said, “Well, I guess there’s a first time for everything. We are your sex slaves, so if that’s what you want, I guess I’ll be eating pussy for the first time.”

We both got on the bed, unsure of what to do. I took the initiative and kissed Linda on the lips. My tongue probed inside her mouth as we relaxed and enjoyed the moment. I fondled Linda’s tits and she fondled my tits. I felt alive with excitement as Linda sucked on my nipples.

Greg urged us on, instructing us to spread our legs, and eat each other’s pussy. We obeyed his demands and, without hesitation, went down on each other. I licked Linda’s cunt, and probed her clit with my tongue. She was doing the same to me.

I glanced over to see what Greg and Roger were doing. I was surprised to see that both of them were naked, and were beating off as they watched us.

I repositioned myself and started to rub Linda’s wet pussy. I inserted my finger into her cunt and rubbed her clit. Greg came over to the bed and handed me a dildo. I took the dildo and teased Linda with it. I slowly inserted the dildo into Linda’s cunt, and fucked her with a slow and steady rhythm.

It didn’t take long for Linda to shiver and explode with a satisfying orgasm.

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

Greg came over to the bed with his hard penis pointing at my face. I reached out and took hold of his cock, as I wrapped my lips around his hard shaft. I massaged his balls and guided his cock in and out of my mouth. It didn’t take long for Greg to climax and shoot a creamy load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

I hadn’t noticed that Roger was busy fucking Linda. He was on top of Linda, thrusting his hard cock deep into her pussy. He fondled her large tits, and she massaged his balls, as they fucked. Greg and I watched them share a satisfying orgasm, as Roger dumped a nice load of cum inside Linda’s cunt.

I looked at Linda and said, “I enjoyed licking your pussy. Your pussy juice was very tasty. How did I taste to you?”

Linda smiled and replied, “Your pussy was very tasty. Your tongue drove me crazy. Guys are always a little rough when they eat my cunt. You were gentle and sensual when your tongue licked my clit. I think I now better understand bisexual women. A hard cock is great, but eating pussy is also great.”

I smiled at Greg and asked, “Are you ready to fuck me in my ass? I’ve never had a hard cock penetrate my asshole, and I’m ready to experience that ultimate taboo sex act. That’s not something a suburban housewife does, so you’ll need to guide me.”

Greg grinned from ear-to-ear and responded, “A virgin asshole will be a nice treat. Nice and tight. This will be fun.”

Linda came prepared and got up and brought over some lube. She sat down next to Roger to watch the show.

I rolled over onto my stomach as Greg put lube on his fingers. He massaged my ass and inserted his finger and some lube into my asshole. He moved his finger around and slowly stretched out my asshole. He applied a lot of lube to make sure his cock would easily slide in and out of my ass.

Linda got up and brought a dildo over to Greg. He put lube on the dildo and slowly penetrated my asshole with the dildo. I felt dirty as I enjoyed having my asshole penetrated by the dildo.

Greg whispered into my ear, “Sue, you will enjoy this. Trust me. You’ll feel your asshole being stretched, but I’ll go slow and make sure I can slide my cock in and out without any friction.”

Greg put lots of lube on his hard cock before he eased the tip of his cock into my asshole. He slowly pulled his cock out of my ass, added lube, and slowly penetrated my asshole a little deeper than his first penetration. He continued to be gentle as he went deeper and deeper into my ass.

I was so horny and felt so much like a whore, I was in heaven. Greg fucked my ass as my tits flopped around. I looked over and saw that Roger was beating off as he watched the show.

I could feel Greg spasm as he shot a huge load of cum into my ass. I started to giggle as Greg flopped down on the bed. Greg asked me why I was laughing. I responded, “I’m thinking about my husband, Ben, and what he would think if he knew I was just fucked in the ass by a big cock.”

We all started to laugh. I hadn’t thought about Ben all night until I felt Greg fucking me in my ass.

Roger came over to the bed and said, “Sue, I think your pussy needs some cock.”

I smiled at Roger and replied, “You’re right, I do need a hard cock in my pussy. I’m ready if you are.”

Roger climbed on top of me and thrust his cock deep into my pussy. He humped me like there was no tomorrow. I played with his balls as he slid his cock in and out of my wet cunt. I felt his body tense as he dumped a nice load of cum into my pussy.

Being fucked by two guys, in less than thirty minutes, in my ass and in my pussy was beyond crazy. What a way to end my week in Vegas.

I looked over and saw that Greg was fucking Linda, doggie style. We were a real dynamic duo, making sure our wealthy studs were well serviced.

I got up and poured some wine for all of us. We sat around naked, drank our wine, and talked about our week. I told Greg and Roger about my boring, suburban housewife life, and how much I enjoyed our time over the past two nights.

Both Greg and Roger enjoyed the thrill of fucking naive housewives.

We all felt reenergized and were all ready for more fucking. Greg fucked me doggie style, as he slapped my ass and felt my tits. He experienced another orgasm but didn’t have much cum to shoot off.

Roger fucked Linda again and as he rolled off her said, “I’m spent. I’ll get you both your poker chips. This night of debauchery was worth every cent.”

Linda and I got dressed, took our $200,000 in poker chips, kissed the guys, and headed to the door.

As I opened the door I looked back at the guys, blew them a kiss, gave them a thumbs-up, and smiled as I walked out into the hallway.

Linda and I walked to our room in silence, but simultaneously burst out laughing as soon as we entered the room. All I could say was, “Holy shit. What a night. What a week. Unbelievable. And we each have $400,000 in poker chips.”

Linda just smiled and said, “Nothing about this week seems real. Sue, you are a slut, a whore, and the reason this week was what it was.”

We were both exhausted and needed some sleep before heading home later in the afternoon. I wasn’t sure what I’d tell Ben, but with all the money we earned, I knew he would be one happy guy.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments