Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you haven’t read Parts 1-5, I’d suggest you read those before reading this chapter. This series chronicles Sue's wild week of sex in Las Vegas, compliments of her husband Ben's hall-pass. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Every wife's fantasy come true. Every husband's fantasy come true. Hope you enjoy this hot-wife/milf series of stories."

My week of debauchery was coming to an end. I had fucked every guy I met during the week, including two of our neighbors from home and a nineteen-year-old stud. The hall pass my husband gave me exceeded both of our expectations.

I was fully satisfied. I had been fucked more times in a week in Las Vegas than I had been fucked in the past year. My marriage was obviously changed forever. My husband, Ben, now has a certified hot-wife. There was no turning back.

The sex party and sex auction were going to be an exciting way to end our week. And, the potential to go home with $100,000 for one night of fucking just one guy was nuts.

Frank and Eric told us to dress for the event to showcase our sexy bodies. That was clearly shorthand for going topless. Linda and I are both blessed with large, firm, natural tits. I also have protruding nipples that are very sensual and erotic.

We found an exotic dress shop near the hotel that would hopefully have what we needed. We didn’t know exactly what would work for us, but I was confident we’d find outfits that would be sexy and exotic.

I’d never been in a sex store. I was amazed at the variety of items, including exotic clothing. I was shocked to see the variety of sex toys, bondage items, lubes and creams, porn videos, and magazines.

We headed to the clothing section to pick out our totally inappropriate outfits for the auction night.

I still couldn’t believe we agreed to be sold as sex slaves to wealthy gamblers looking for a good fuck. We were both excited to participate in a once-in-a-lifetime sex auction. We would portray ourselves as innocent, naive, suburban soccer moms who attend PTA meetings, volunteer at the hospital, and live basically boring lives. The fact that we were both wanton sluts was never going to be revealed.

Beyond dressing in outrageous, exotic, revealing outfits we would have to embrace the narrative of being conservative soccer moms, being exploited for sex, and a night of debauchery in Vegas. Guys like their fantasies, and we would do our best to oblige.

I saw an exotic costume that looked like it might work for me. It basically consisted of thin straps that surrounded my tits and flowed down to a g-string thong. My boobs would be front and center and completely exposed in the outfit. I’d be more or less naked but draped in a sexy black strap costume.

Linda was drawn to a more conservative outfit. It was a one-piece sheer dress with a beaded necklace that held the top up. The top could be pulled down to completely expose her tits, yet still look sultry without being too exotic. You could see her black thong under the sheer dress.

My thin strap costume was definitely more daring and exotic than Linda’s dress. Taken together we looked very enticing. Since all the guys at the sex auction knew the women that were attending the party were basically whores, we needed to tweak their imaginations and fantasies.

It is a well-known fact that the 'fuck-my-wife genre' is a very popular porn category. Guys like to imagine and fantasize about their wives and girlfriends getting fucked by other guys. Cuckold stories are a turn-on for some couples. Hot-wife stories where the husband watches his wife get fucked are also popular. And, the big-black-cock fantasy works for men and women. We needed for the men at the party to envision us as sexy versions of their wives, and to imagine it was their wife being auctioned for a nasty night of fucking.

Linda and I tried on our come-fuck-me outfits and modeled for each other. I knew it was a home run. We’d drive the rich guys crazy, parading around the party with our tits completely exposed. The plus for my outfit was that my protruding nipples were showcased, front and center.

We went back to the hotel to rest and get ready for the party and auction. I texted Ben and sent him more photos that I had stockpiled on my iPhone. I didn’t mention the sex party and auction. I’d save that for another time.

———————-

I felt restless and horny, thinking about the upcoming party and event. I imagined being purchased by a well-hung stud and being fucked all night long, every which way to Sunday.

I went to the living room and told Linda I wanted to go to the pool to relax. She smiled at me, said she was going to stay in our room to rest, and commented, “Go ahead and enjoy yourself. Give the guys at the pool a thrill showing off your tits.”

I put on my bikini and coverup and headed down to the pool. Since it was lunchtime and a Friday, it was fairly crowded. I found a small table with four chairs and sat down. I took off my top and set my tits free. I could see that guys were watching when I walked in and hoping I’d go topless. I didn’t disappoint.

A waiter took my order as I relaxed. There were a lot of topless women at the pool, and the dancers with fake boobs were pretty obvious. If that was my competition later tonight, I knew Linda and I would command a lot of attention.

I was startled to hear my name as someone approached my table. I looked up and saw Jake and Doug staring at me. Holy shit, I never expected to see them at the pool. I stood up, with my tits jiggling as I pushed the chair back, to say hello.

I invited them to join me for lunch, not even considering that I was topless. Jake immediately accepted my invitation. He and his Dad sat down. Doug stared at my tits as though he’d never seen tits before. Jake grinned at me, knowing his Dad was uncomfortable.

I looked at them and said, “It’s nice to see you both again. I’m just relaxing and enjoying the pool. I decided to blend in with the atmosphere, so that’s why I’m topless and you’re seeing my naked tits. I hope you’re not embarrassed sitting with me. People might think I’m having lunch with my husband and son, with my naked tits on display. That would be a little weird."

Doug mumbled, “We’re fine. I am pleasantly surprised to see you here. And, I’m sure Jake is going to enjoy lunch. We decided to come down to the pool to check things out. I had the afternoon free. We are heading home tomorrow morning.”

I could tell my nipples were erect, and protruding in front of Doug and Jake. I tried to act normal like nothing was unusual about me being topless. I looked at Jake and said, “Jake, I’m very happy to see you again. Just so you know, I’ve never gone topless in public before. I hope you’re not embarrassed that people might think I’m your Mom. And, I can’t help that my nipples are erect and protruding like they are. I know that guys are staring at us, and gawking at my naked tits.”

Jake quickly responded, “Sue, I’m not embarrassed at all. I’m just enjoying talking to you. I will admit I’m enjoying the view. You have a great body and nice tits. I’ll try not to gawk.”

Doug looked at Jake and said, “Jake, those comments aren’t really appropriate. Mind your manners.”

Jake laughed and responded to his Dad, “I didn’t mean anything disrespectful. I was just acknowledging the obvious, that we are both staring at Sue’s naked tits and amazing nipples. You are clearly enjoying the view.”

I grinned at them and said, “I’m not embarrassed at all. It’s only natural that you are going to stare at my tits all through lunch. You’re just normal guys. I actually like the attention. I feel pretty naughty. I kind of wish Ben was here with us. He is the one who might be embarrassed that his wife was topless at a public pool.”

Jake and Doug had ordered lunch and the waiter came to the table with our food. I excused myself to go to the ladies' room. Actually, I wanted Doug to see my ass in my g-string bikini bottom as I walked away.

I returned to the table as Doug and Jake both watched my tits jiggle when I walked toward them. What a sight - firm, natural tits, protruding nipples, and a tight ass that belonged on a twenty-year-old.

I smiled at my two voyeur friends. Little did Doug know that Jake had not only seen me completely naked but had fucked my brains out the previous day. We chatted as we ate, and try as they might, Doug and Jake couldn’t stop staring at my tits. I casually joked, “If my husband ever asks me to entertain his friends, I now know the perfect outfit to wear.”

Jake laughed, and as much as Doug tried not to laugh, he couldn’t control himself. Doug loosened up and said, “Sue, you are one-of-a-kind. I do enjoy looking at your tits, but I also enjoy your sense of humor. I think my wife would like you, but might not totally approve of your bathing suit, or lack thereof. She would definitely be jealous of your body.”

We spent more than an hour together before Doug announced that he had to make a call, and would be heading back to his room. Jake nonchalantly said, “Okay Dad, I’ll stay here and hang out with Sue.”

Doug was boxed in. He couldn’t say what he was thinking, but he definitely didn’t want his teenage son hanging out with a topless thirty-five-year-old woman.”

Doug shrugged his shoulders, and added, “Just make sure you behave yourself and treat Sue with respect.”

I chuckled and responded, “Doug, don’t worry. I won’t try to seduce your son. He’s safe with me. Go make your call.”

Doug walked away as Jake and I laughed hysterically. Jake looked at me and said, “If my Dad ever knew that we fucked yesterday, he’d have my head on a platter. He'd be jealous as hell, for sure.”

Jake and I relaxed for another hour before I told him that I had to go back to my room to relax and get ready for a party I was going to attend later. He seemed disappointed but accepted the fact he couldn’t spend the rest of the day staring at my naked tits.

I squeezed his hand as I kissed him on the cheek to say goodbye. When I knew no one was watching, I placed my hand on his crotch and slowly massaged his cock. He flinched, but settled down and smiled at me. I said, “Jake, trust me that I’m obsessed with your cock. I’ll be FaceTiming you soon, so we can watch each other masturbate. Tell your Dad I enjoyed meeting him. Just don’t tell him I already had seduced his teenage son.”

I headed back to my room and sadly watched Jake walk away. I would have really enjoyed another chance to suck his young cock. Teenage boys certainly have what it takes to satisfy a horny MILF, like me.

———————

I showered and dressed in casual clothes. Linda and I planned to get a quick bite to eat before the party and sex auction. My mind was racing as I tried to imagine what the night would be like. Knowing that a bunch of rich guys would be looking at my naked tits, and wondering if they would be the one fucking me all night long, made me horny as hell.

At 6:00 PM we went to a casual restaurant in the hotel and ordered some food. We were both nervous and shared our anxiety with each other over what was to come. I expressed my thoughts and said, "Linda, we have nothing to lose tonight. Regardless of what happens, this will be an exciting night. I've never hung out with 'whales' who seem to have more money than we could ever imagine. I hope they aren't all old, with bulging bellies. If they are, I'll just imagine I'm with Jake and let the old guy enjoy himself.

Linda laughed, and said, "I agree with everything you said. I'm glad we are going to experience this adventure together. And, I’m not opposed to going home with some extra spending money. I've never been paid to fuck, so I feel really naughty. We are basically two whores from suburbia, here in Vegas, sowing our wild oats."

We finished dinner and headed back to the room to put on our new outfits. We put on coverups, walked to the elevator, and pushed the button for the penthouse. It was exactly 8:00 PM when we arrived at the door. There was a security guard at the door, who checked us out. He was professional, but the look on his face indicated he did not approve of what we represented. He considered us whores, partying with rich guys for money. Oh well, who cares?

When we walked in, both of us were surprised to see about twenty-five guys and fifteen or so topless ladies. At first, I thought we were late. Frank and Eric both approached and put my fears to rest. Frank said, "Welcome ladies, I'm thrilled to see you both. I can't wait to see your outfits. You aren't late. I told you 8:00 PM so there would be a lot of people here when you arrived. Everyone else thought the party started at 7:00 PM. You are already causing a stir as late arrivals when no one is ever late for one of these parties."

Eric checked us out, but we weren't showing much skin with our coverups on. He said, "Enjoy yourselves, mingle, chat and get to know our guests. There are twenty-five men here and, with you, there will be seventeen women for the auction. That unbalance will help increase bids. None of these 'whales' want to go back to their room without a companion.

Linda and I felt self-conscious with all eyes on us. We stood in the middle of the room, not sure what to do. A male waiter approached with a tray of drinks. It was interesting to see that all the servers were males. We both took glasses of champagne to settle our nerves.

A good-looking, well-dressed man approached and asked, "Hello, I'm Paul. Can I help you ladies with your wraps? I'll take them to the closet, so you can feel comfortable with the other ladies here. I know you don't want to feel over-dressed, do you?"

Linda and I both removed our coverups and handed them to Paul. He looked very happy when he saw our tits. Linda had pulled her top down, supported by the beaded necklace, and fully exposed her naked tits. My black strap costume didn't cover anything. I might as well have been naked, but with the straps surrounding my tits, I was a sight to behold. I had a small lace mask on, partially covering my face. That was a late addition to my outfit. Since I would be all but naked, I wanted something to make me look alluring and unknown.

The men in the room were all staring at us. The party girls were all wearing g-string dance outfits like they wore on stage in the topless shows. Sexy, but nothing the guys didn't see every night when they went to the shows. We didn't look anything like the fifteen party girls. And, since we both have large, natural tits and pretty much all the party girls had implants, we looked more wholesome.

Paul came up after hanging up our coverups, eyed us up and down, and said, "Wow, where did Frank and Eric find you two? You obviously aren't dancers here at the hotel. I assume you know what is planned for 10:00 PM tonight. Will I have a chance to bid on a night of fun with one of you?"

As I got ready to answer Paul, four other guys approached. They obviously liked what they saw, as the smiles on their faces were a dead giveaway. I looked at Paul, and said, "Linda and I are guests here at the hotel. Linda has been attending a trade show, and I traveled here to Vegas with her to keep her company. We are best friends at home."

One of the other four guys, who introduced himself as Greg, asked me to tell them more about our background. I smiled and answered, "I'm Sue and this is Linda. We are both thirty-five, happily married with kids, living relatively boring lives in suburbia as typical soccer moms."

Another guest introduced himself as Steve, and asked, "How did you end up here tonight? Looking at your outfits, which are spectacular, it's obvious you know what will occur at 10:00 PM. How did two happily married housewives with kids get invited to our special event?"

Paul motioned for the waiter to refill our drinks, as I continued to answer the questions. I responded, "Frank and Eric saw us at the hotel bar, and approached us about attending a party, without giving us any details. We agreed to meet them at the hotel pool this morning, one thing led to another, and here we are flaunting our naked tits for your enjoyment."

Linda jumped in and said, "Sue and I never in a million years would have expected, or agreed, to participate in this kind of party, showing off our tits, and offering ourselves up for a night of sex with a stranger. But, it was intriguing, and we are both open to some excitement in our otherwise boring lives. Frank and Eric told us we could make some money, and have some excitement if we were able to leave our inhibitions behind. And, the saying goes that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. We certainly aren't going to let our husbands, who are home with the kids, know anything about tonight."

I noticed that we had at least fifteen of the twenty-five guys standing in a circle around us. I couldn't see the party girls but imagined they were none too happy with our attendance. We were like the special guests of honor.

The questions became more explicit as the guys tried to determine if we really knew the rules of the night. One guy asked me, "Sue, you obviously know you are a beautiful lady with a hot body, luscious tits, protruding nipples, tight abs, and an ass to die for. The lucky bidder, who pays god knows how much money to spend the night with you, may have desires that are erotic and not necessarily mainstream. Are you going to make him happy, or perhaps be a big disappointment?"

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

I was confused and assumed Linda was as well. I probed for more info and responded, "Can you help me out here? I'm embarrassed to talk about my past sex life, but given what tonight is all about, I'll share with you that I'm a good fuck, suck cock, and will swallow if a guy wants to put a creamy load of cum into my mouth. I'll let the lucky bidder spray cum all over my face and body if he wants to jerk off. I'm sure Linda has similar experiences. Does that put you at ease, that the lucky bidder won't be disappointed?"

Roger, who finally introduced himself, said, "I can't speak for all the guys here, but I'm not naive. Guys are going to be paying a lot of money to spend the night with the girls who will be auctioned off. Putting aside the obvious, that you described, have you ever participated in bondage, anal sex, spanking, domination, or using a variety of sex toys?"

I was stunned. The simple answer was that I hadn't experienced any of those things. I grinned at Roger and answered, "Roger, let's start with the obvious, that every guy here wants a sexy housewife, like me and Linda, to suck his cock. They want to put their hard cock in our pussy. They will want to fuck us missionary style, doggie style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing up, bending over and every other possible position they want to try. We may be boring housewives, but our husbands have fantasies, and we've read the books and seen the movies."

Linda interrupted and continued by saying, "I think I can speak for Sue that fun with sex toys would be a nice thing to try. If someone wants to tie me up and fuck me, that's okay as well. I suppose I'd be okay with light spanking, but nothing too painful. I've never had a cock in my ass, and I doubt Sue has either. I am willing to give that a try, as long as there is plenty of lube. In other words, no one is going to be disappointed with me or Sue. You'll get your money's worth, that I can promise you."

Paul chuckled and addressed the other guys, “I think we are very fortunate to have two adventurous, sexy, gorgeous housewives here to entertain us tonight. Just look at those bodies. I want to suck on Sue’s nipples right now. And, I for one, will let my cock handle the action if I’m the high bidder. No sex toys for me.”

The gaggle of guys dispersed, as they all wanted to check out all the girls before the bidding started.

Frank approached us and said, “You have created just the excitement I thought you would. You both did a great job with your outfits. You look very sultry with your tits exposed. I listened to your comments and answers and will say you did a great job. The other girls aren’t happy to see you here. You are more alluring, natural, desirable, and forbidden. They are professional dancers with fake tits. They are afraid you will affect the bidding if they are auctioned off before you. The feeling is that every guy here wants one of you, and might hold off bidding on the other girls until you are sold.”

Frank continued, “I’m going to offer you two to the guests as the first two ladies being auctioned off. I assume you’re okay with that. Because we have more guests than ladies, no one needs to worry there won’t be competition in the bidding. This will be welcomed by the other girls and set the stage for a record-setting night. I’m excited to see what happens.”

Frank walked away as other guys approached. They were all professional and polite. And, they all stared at our naked tits. I knew they were talking about us amongst themselves. They were probably trying to gauge the price other guys were considering.

Linda and I both had a very good time. We were both more relaxed than I expected. I didn’t feel like a whore, even with my naked tits on display.

Frank called everyone to attention as he motioned for us to join him at his podium. I felt weak in my knees, with the reality of what was going to happen to us.

We stood next to each other, held hands, and looked at the crowd staring at our naked tits and hot bodies. Innocent housewives up for sale, to be fucked by a lucky bidder.

Frank addressed the guests and explained the rules. A final bid was a binding obligation. No one could retract a bid. The ladies all knew they were basically property being auctioned off for a night of pleasure that would end at 9:00 AM on Saturday.

Frank then said he had been asked to auction me and Linda as the first item for sale, buyers choice. I didn’t understand until Frank continued, “There is incredible interest in both Sue and Linda. The high bidder can choose which lady he wants for the night. We will then auction off the other lady. After Sue and Linda are sold, we’ll continue with the other girls. Good luck to everyone."

Frank started the bid at $10,000 and practically every hand was raised. He upped the price in increments of $10,000. This was insane. I was ready to faint when the bidding slowed down at $140,000. The room was electric with anticipation. The previous highest bid in past years was $60,000.

There were four guys egging each other on, challenging each other for bragging rights. Money didn’t seem to matter. This was all about ego. Paul, Greg, Steve, and Roger were the active bidders.

After each bid, there was a pause as the other bidders strategized. The price went to $150,000 - $160,000 - $170,000 - $180,000 - $190,000 and then $200,000. The crowd exploded with cheers, catcalls, and unbridled excitement when Paul bid $200,000.

The other three bidders didn’t outbid Paul. No one knew who he would pick, but I was pretty sure it was me. I saw the look on his face, earlier, when he stared at my protruding nipples.

Frank banged his fist on the podium and shouted, “Sold to Paul for $200,000. Congratulations. Who do you choose?”

I noticed that no one used last names. I guessed this was for privacy. These guys were all ‘whales’ worth many millions of dollars each. Rumor had it there were one or two worth a billion dollars or more. I guess $200,000 is relative chump change to these guys. They spend $1 million or more on a car, and who knows how much on homes, yachts, and planes.

Paul shouted out my name, “I choose sexy Sue. Eat your heart out guys. She’s mine for the night.”

Everyone clapped, including Linda. I didn’t know if she was disappointed, or not, that I was chosen first.

As Frank attempted to move on, a voice rang out, “I’ll match the price for Sue if she will agree to spend tomorrow night with me.”

I looked into the audience and saw it was Greg. Frank was confused but quickly gathered his wits. He looked over at me for a response. I didn’t hesitate and shouted out, “Sold for a second night of debauchery.”

The crowd went absolutely nuts. The other girls were bewildered. A suburban housewife was just sold for $400,000 for two nights of fucking. What the fuck!

Before Frank could continue, Steve shouted, “I’ll pay $200,000 for Linda. And, before Frank could reply to Steve, Roger yelled out, “And I’ll bid $200,000 to spend tomorrow night with Linda.”

The crowd was silent. Everyone was confused, including Frank. Frank gathered his composure, looked at Linda who gave him a thumbs-up, and shouted, “Sold to Steve and Roger.”

The crowd erupted. No one had expected this turn of events. Linda looked at me and I responded with my arms outstretched, palms up, mouth open, and raised eyebrows signaling ‘what the fuck just happened?’

Paul came up to me, and Steve took Linda by the hand. We headed out, as the bidding continued for a night with a young, topless dancer.

My mind was racing. I felt like I wasn’t real, that this was surreal. I could tell Linda felt the same way.

Paul retrieved our coverups, and we walked out of the penthouse. Both Paul and Steve had huge suites, comped by the hotel.

We were on one of the top floors. I smiled at Linda, gave her two thumbs up, and entered Paul’s suite.

I took off my coverup, and my lace mask, which signaled to Paul it was time for him to suck on my nipples. He embraced me, kissed me passionately, fondled my tits, lowered his head, and sucked on my protruding nipples.

I let Paul take the lead. I was his prize to do with as he pleased. I was ready for anything. Paul led me into the bedroom and over to the bed. I climbed on the bed and waited for Paul’s next move. He didn’t waste time as he took off his clothes, stripped completely naked, and climbed on the bed.

He studied me, reached over, and removed my black strap costume. He said, “Sue, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. You are the complete package. By the way, I’m not into any kinky sex things. I just like to fuck, eat pussy, get my cock sucked, and have a good time.”

I was relieved but also wondering about those other kinky acts I was quizzed on.

Paul snuggled up to me. We embraced as he fondled my tits. I could feel his hard cock brushing against my side. I moved down to suck his cock. He had an above-average-sized cock, which was fine with me. Frankly, I never again wanted a cock, like Bull’s ten-inch monster cock, in my pussy.

I teased Paul with my lips and tongue. Licking his hard shaft and the tip of his penis, as I massaged his balls, put me in control. Paul repositioned himself, and put his head between my legs, to eat my pussy. We serviced and pleasured each other like long-time lovers.

Paul whispered, “Get on your knees.”

I obeyed and prepared to get fucked doggie style. Paul got behind me and rubbed his hard cock against my open pussy. He teased me by putting his cock an inch or so into my pussy, and then pulling it out. He was driving me crazy. I wanted the entire hard shaft inside me.

I yelled out, “Fuck me. I need you to bury your shaft in my cunt. Fuck me like a dog in heat.”

Paul laughed, plunged his cock deep inside me, and said, “How’s this? Do you like my cock?”

Paul fondled my tits as he fucked me from behind. He slapped my ass, which felt really good. I yelled, “Fuck me, cowboy. I’m a bad girl. Bad girls like cock. Fill my pussy with creamy cum.”

I felt Paul spasm as he dumped a load of cum inside me. He was breathing rapidly, pulled his cock out, and fell back on the bed. He was exhausted.

I snuggled up to Paul and embraced him. I whispered, “That was a really good fuck. I felt really dirty with a cock, other than my husband’s cock, inside my pussy. I should feel guilty, but I don’t. I’ve been a loyal wife for over ten years. This is sin city, after all.”

Paul chuckled and replied, “Don’t forget that you’re going home with $400,000. That’s not chump change. I’ll bet a lot of husbands would rent out their wives for a couple of nights, for that kind of money.”

I agreed and said, “You make a good point. Why did you agree to pay that kind of money? I think it’s insane.”

Paul laughed and said, “Everything in life is relative. Money doesn’t mean much to me, anymore. That’s why I gamble. It’s harmless fun. Win or lose. I’m up to over $1 million from gaming this past week. So, getting a chance to spend a night with you, explore your amazing body, and fuck a beautiful housewife for 20% of my winnings is a no-brainer.”

I was speechless. Holy shit. Paul described a life beyond my comprehension. All I could say was, “Putting it that way, I guess I’m a bargain.”

Paul continued, “Sue, I’ll give you a contact who will buy your poker chips. I’ll be giving you forty chips worth $5,000 each. You don’t want to cash them in at the casino. There would be unnecessary paperwork and reporting. Better to take a small discount and sell them to my contact.”

I hadn’t thought about that. It was making sense now. Paying us in poker chips made the transaction invisible to the outside world. Very smart.

As I was talking to Paul, I was gently massaging his balls and stroking his shaft back to attention. He was hard and ready for another good fuck. I rolled onto my back and said, “Fuck this cute housewife with that hard cock you have between your legs. Show me what I’ve been missing.”

Paul didn’t hesitate. He mounted me and plunged his cock into my wet cunt. He was firing on eight cylinders as he pumped away. Boy-oh-boy, I was in heaven.

We both enjoyed an orgasm at the same time. It is always special to share an orgasm. I’ll admit that sex with Ben generally didn’t result in an orgasm for me. Fucking Ben sometimes felt like a household chore. That’s why he gave me a hall-pass, to spice things up. With memories of this week in my head, I’ll be fucking Ben with renewed passion.

I felt connected to Paul, and not just because we were connected with his cock in my pussy. We spent the next eight hours having sex in every possible position. I’d wake up with his hands exploring my body, and we’d go to town. Other times, I would feel aroused, and play with Paul’s cock to wake him up to play.

We were both exhausted from fucking all night long but needed to get up to enjoy a new day. We showered together, where I sucked Paul’s cock, with hot water pounding down on us. That was a nice way to close out our contract.

We got dressed, although my dress only consisted of a black strap costume and coverup. I hoped no one would see me as I went to my room.

Paul gave me the poker chips he promised, we embraced and kissed, he fondled my tits, and I walked out the door of his suite.

When I got to our room, Linda wasn’t there. I wondered what her night was like. I knew I needed to sleep to get ready for another night of fucking with Greg.

I woke up around noon, went out to the kitchen, and found Linda sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down.

We looked at each other, grinned, and simultaneously said, ”You go first.”

I jumped in and said, “Paul was wonderful. He was gentle, caring, polite, and charming. And, he was a good fuck with a nice cock. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. How was your night with Steve?”

Linda smiled and said, “I also enjoyed myself. Steve was very nice, but he travels more on on the wild side, when it comes to sex.”

I was intrigued, sat up in my chair, and asked, “Tell me more. How kinky was he? Did he fuck you in the ass?”

Linda grinned and replied, “Yes, I was fucked in the ass. Steve had an assortment of sex toys to spice up our night of sex. He started the night with a conventional fuck, but brought out toys for round two.”

I was excited to hear more. I edged Linda on, “What toys are we talking about? Dildos, vibrators, whips?”

Linda calmly answered, “Yes, all of those. Steve worked on pleasuring me with a vibrator, and different sized dildos. I really enjoyed having him use the vibrator on my pussy. I was a little freaked out when he used it on my ass hole. But, I relaxed and let myself go with it. He inserted a small dildo into my wet pussy and then rubbed it on my ass hole. He put some lube on my ass, and on the dildo, and then inserted the small dildo into my ass. I’d never experienced anything like that before. I felt stretched and a little uncomfortable.

"Steve was beyond excited to know I’d never been fucked in the ass before. He used a lot of lube, gradually worked up to larger dildos, and when he thought my ass was ready, he got behind me and eased his hard cock into my ass. He rubbed the tip of his cock around the opening, and slowly inserted his shaft all the way up my ass. What I felt was exotic and unexpected. I actually enjoyed having his cock slide in and out of my ass. Steve became very verbal and called me every dirty slang word there is. He didn’t last long, and shot his load of cum into my ass hole.”

I felt myself flush, as Linda recounted how she lost her anal virginity with Steve. Part of me wished that Paul had fucked me in my ass.

Linda continued, “That was the highlight of my night. I’m looking forward to new experiences tonight with Greg and Roger.”

I smiled and said, “Me too. Who knows, Greg might fuck me in the ass.”

Linda chuckled and said, “Or, maybe Roger will fuck you in the ass. I saw them both as I left Steve’s suite. I think they were waiting for me. They asked if we would consider a foursome with them tonight. I didn’t hesitate and agreed to it. So, tonight we will be together with them to end our week in grand style. I hope that’s okay with you.”

I was speechless, stared at Linda, and responded, “Hell, yes. That will be more fun than one-on-one. Count me in.”

We went downstairs for some lunch and talked about our upcoming adventure with Greg and Roger.

After lunch we both decided to lay down to get some sleep, knowing we wouldn’t get any sleep later that night.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments