Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Talk Was Just Talk, But This Was Action (Part 2)

"Real events that made me kind of perverted. (Wife Real Events)"

46
17 Comments 17
19.7k Views 19.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words
I heard the key enter the lock. They were coming inside. I could hear my own heart beating as I was tucked in the corner of her living room closet. Several of her coats and dresses covered in plastic blocked me from being seen and a stack of stacked blankets covered my feet. I had left the closet door ajar just enough for the camera to video tape the scene. I however was only able to peer through the closet door louvers, but it would be enough.

She walked in first, and he follow in tow. She seemed a bit tipsy and dropped the keys on the floor when she tried to remove them from the doorknob.

He said, “You got a beer?”

“Sure, it’s in the fridge, help yourself. I got to pee.”

He walked on down her hall, and she spied the closet door cracked and assumed that it was my peering location. She stared at the closet and smiled with a semi-evil smirk. Then she walked down the hall and made a right into the bathroom. I heard the door close behind her. Next, I heard his footsteps as he walked back into the living room carrying a beer in both hands. He looked around the room for a second then sat down at the end spot on her couch. I heard the toilet flush and a couple seconds later she walked back in and sat down beside him. He handed her a beer, and she popped the tab.

She got up carrying the beer and went over to the stereo and turned it on. Immediately the music was intensely loud, but she quickly turned it down. He kind of jumped from the noise.

“Whoa, you must have been jamming earlier.”

“Sorry, I haven’t had it on in a few days, and I forgot to turn it down the other day.”

She went over to the desk beside the stereo and pulled out a little black film container and small ceramic pipe. She carried it over to the couch, and placed it on the coffee table. She carefully opened the film container and took out a small pinch of weed and loaded the bowl. I saw the flame from the lighter as it lit up her pretty face.

There were a couple of lamps on in each corner of the room for lighting, but the couch was still a bit shadowy. I really hadn’t considered that when I placed the video camera, so I was hoping it would catch the action. They both took several hits and then she put the bowl down on the coffee table. She lit a candle in the center of the coffee table to help hide the smell or perhaps set the mood. I could smell the weed in the closet, and wished I had some.

She started talking to him about something that happened at the bar, not really sure what the subject was but she laughed about it and then shook her head. She was momentary looking away and as she turned her head back towards him he quickly met her with a kiss right on her lips. She didn’t resist, and I saw their tongues start exploring each other’s mouths. His hands quickly went to both sides of her breasts. He grabbed them like he was holding onto handlebars. Again she didn’t resist. She kept on kissing him and tilting her head to continue. He moved his hands to the buttons of her white work shirt, and started undoing them in succession from top to bottom. As he did so she arched her shoulders back and watched him do it; this permitted better access to each button. When she did that her tits just seemed to stand out at attention, waiting to be freed, and the shirt fell to the floor.

I was indeed jealous; I even felt a little bit of a loss. I really wasn’t expecting that. I thought this would be hot, and it was actually. I just seemed to have some regrets, and a bit of shame too. Was I really doing this? I had this feeling that I might be loosing her. What if she falls for him? What if he was a better fuck for her than me? Nevertheless, I stayed perfectly still and barely breathing as I continued to watch. My mouth was still so dry. I could feel my heart beating.

He started moving his hands to the inside cuffs of her bra. I could see him playing with her nipples with the tips of his fingers. She moved her mouth closer to his, and they started kissing again. Their embrace went on for at least a couple of minutes then she stopped him and stood up to her feet in front of the couch. She reached behind her with both hands and unclasped her bra. I watched it fall to the floor beside her shirt. Then she undid the button of her pants, unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. He wasted no time as he quickly stood to his feet and took of his shirt. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and quickly jerk them down around his ankles, all in one motion he sat back down on the couch and finished removing his pants. He was wearing only his white briefs as he picked up his clothes and placed them on the arm of the couch.

She was still standing now only wearing her little, pink panties. I even recognized that particular pair as I had removed myself once upon a time. She walked back across the room and changed the music to an “soft rock” station. As she was walked back to the couch she again glanced over at the closet where I was. Again, that wry smile crossed her face, but she turned back to him, and plopped back on the couch. She took another sip of her beer and sat it back on the end table. Then she pushed the coffee table further away from the couch. She slowly slid down the front of the couch onto the floor, and scooted over in front of him. He looked down at her and lowered himself to her face and kissed her. I saw his tongue licking her lips. I heard his kiss.

He leaned back on to the couch, and she pulled the front of his underwear down and tucked the waistband under his balls. He was pretty hairy, but his cock was already semi-hard. It was already clear that it was a pretty fair size. Definitely bigger than my 6 inch cock. I remember being a little bummed out about that fact. I was hoping I was bigger, but he probably had me beat. She moved over to the point that I could no longer see, due to the back of her head. Within seconds I could see her head begin bob up and down in that familiar rhythm that I knew so well. I could hear her slurping noises as well, as he closed his eyes and further spread his legs apart as she inched herself even closer to get comfortable.

I could see his rhythm begin to match hers. She was using both hands and her mouth, but I could only see it from the back. He leaned toward her and grabbed both of her tits as she was blowing him. She raised herself upward a little more to make it easier for him to reach her nipples and he started pinching them. I could hear him start to moan and take deeper breaths. He took his hands from her breasts and parted her hair so it wouldn't interfere with her work.

She abruptly stopped, and raised her head up. I heard her take a deep breath and then she rose to her feet standing before him. She looked beautiful from behind. Her white shoulders pulled back to better accent her tits. She placed her hands on her hips at each side of those pink panties. I could see his hard cock glistening from her saliva. It looked like he had a set of huge balls and they too appeared wet. He stroked his cock a few times as she stood there before him in all her beautiful glory. She slowly moved each hand to her hips and placed her fingers inside the band of her panties and started lowering them down her thighs. After the knee, they fell to the floor. I saw her bare, hot ass as it faced me. I thought she was going to sit on his cock, but instead she sat back next to him on the couch now completely naked.

He kissed her again, and wasted no time in again grabbing her tits with both hands. She leaned more towards him and pulled both legs up so she could cross them as she sat. This permitted a great view for him of her completely exposed her pussy. He lowered his right hand between her legs and ran his fingers between her legs. She watched his hand touch her pussy as he was either rubbing her clit or fingering her. I assume his fingers brushed against her clit as it seemed to drive her to pleasure. I saw his fingers come back wet. I was missing that pussy. He had his left hand securely squeezing her left breast hard. Her tit was nearly collapsed from the clenching of his hand. The right hand was now probing her pussy hole deep with his fingers.

My dick was hard. My mouth was still so dry. I was scared to move or even breath for that matter. He was going to fuck her. I started feeling more towards the jealous side again. Kind of wishing I hadn't pushed for this. She was mine and I shouldn't be letting others have her. Yet here I was, in her fucking closet. How was I going to get out of here? I suppose we hadn't thought this one through. OK, I hadn't thought this through. What if he stays the whole night? What if he just keeps on fucking her and they become an exclusive “item”? I mean I had previously told this chick that I loved her. This is not exactly the kinkiness I was expecting.

He scooted off of the couch and on to the floor. She watched as he pulled her to the center of the sofa to a better accessible position. He spread her legs wide apart and used both hands to spread her labia and visually look at her pussy. She seemed to slightly resist a little but he used a bit more force to stretch her apart anyway. He pulled her again towards the edge of the couch where he had positioned his awaiting cock. He rose up slightly and then I saw him plunge his cock into her hole.

Neither of them even brought up the possibility of using a condom, and clearly, he didn't bother asking her preference. He just went balls deep in her in one thrusting motion. He remained in her for 4 or 5 seconds then slowly pulled his cock back out. He looked down at his cock and then rammed his cock deep in her again. She moved a little further up the couch away from him, as it looked like she was a bit uncomfortable from the length of his cock. He was doing it, he was fucking my girlfriend, and I was here and watching.

She leaned back on the couch and was slumped slightly to the right side. He was kneeling on the floor in front of her leaning to the left. I could see her face as she starred straight ahead at the cracked closet door where I was hiding. I saw no wry smile this time, but she seemed to be enjoying herself from his actions. I’m not sure if my presence there helped in her excitement, but she seemed very into having his cock in her. I could see her reciprocating his thrust with her body in harmony.

He picked up the pace and was fucking her a little faster now. I could hear the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She sounded extremely wet. He stopped for a moment from crouching on his knees and placed his knees on each side of her, with his legs straight. From this position he could press more of his weight on her and get his dick further inside her. She spread her legs wider as she really had no choice. He kept on fucking her. Each time he plunged inside her his ass cheeks would tighten. I heard him say something, and she replied but I couldn't make out what was said, but there was no interruption to his stride.

He stopped for a second. She righted herself up and moved backwards placing her head against the right arm of the couch. He climbed up on the couch and then she scooted underneath him a little ways. He straddled her across the length of the couch. His arms were now on each side of her in complete missionary position. He towered over her and dropped down to momentarily lay on her and kiss her hard. He pushed up and reached down to position his cock to slide back inside her.

She dropped one leg off onto the floor, and the other was tucked down behind the cushions. He started fucking her again and just as deep as before. I could again hear the wet sound of his cock again going in and out of her. He bent his right arm and dropped down to suck on her tits. He ran his tongue all over both nipples, and would suck them way into his mouth. He even bit her nipples.

Blue1Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blue1Hot

This triggered an image of her sucker bit tits that he had done only a couple of weeks ago.

Again she turned her head towards me even as he was still chewing on her nipples. I saw her gaze up and down at the closet door. Then she locked her eyes directly on mine. I’m sure I was unseen, but she seemed to be able to look straight into my eyes. She moaned and allowed her eyes to role back in her head, as she turned back to greet a kiss from him. With each stroke of his cock I could hear the couch springs squeak. It was worst than any bed noises I had ever heard. He would shove his cock in her and bury her deep down in the cushions, but then she would bounce back as he was coming back down and his cock would slide in her again. He was probably further inside her than I had been and would ever be for that matter.

I felt completely jealous. I asked for this. My previous pillow talk was a real thing now. Sure it was what I wanted to see, and I was definitely hard from watching it all, but I wanted to be in his position, and knew that was not impossible. He paused for a second and stopped fucking her. For a second I thought he was about to cum in her, but then he pulled himself in an upright position, but still facing her as she still lay across the couch with her legs spread. He further spread her right leg and lined his cock up at her pussy as he sat up.

He rubbed his cock up and down her slit. I think he was lubricating his cock with her wetness, or maybe just feeling her pussy with the head of his cock. He pushed his dick inside her as she laid back and grabbed her knees. I could see that she was really enjoying herself. She moved her hand down to play with her clit as he fucked her. Her left leg swung even further out from the couch towards me. Now I could actually see his cock entering her, going in and out of her pussy.

I again heard him say something to her, but could not her what it was. She seemed to moan, appreciating whatever he had said. Much later, she told me that he was complimenting her tits and beautiful nipples, but I think a bit more might have been said, their conversation went on for several minutes. Both of them were in perfect sync as there speed increased. He again said something.

This time she asked him, “Huh? What did you say?”

“I’m gonna cum. Where do you want it to go?”

“Cum all over my tits.” As she grabbed the right and left breast and squeezed them from each side. Her pink nipple were pointed straight up and perfectly hard. Each nipple was dark red and hyper extended from his hard suction. They were perched side by side for his cum.

He pumped her a few more strokes and then he suddenly jerked his cock out of her. I saw instantly that a huge shot streamed up her belly. It looked like he was a little late on the pull out; closer than I ever was. My guess is some went in her pussy. To this day, she has never admitted that to me. He grabbed his cock and quickly thrust his waist outward towards her tits.

Cum kept shooting the whole time. Some was running down his fingers as he kept stroking it and it drained on her stomach. A couple of shots went squarely on her right areola and nipple, but most of it was puddle on her stomach. He stroked it to completion and then some. He wiped the white cum from his hand onto her left tit. She ran her hands through his cream puddles and spread it all around. Again, I could see the shiny moistness of it as she spread it around.

He got off from on top her, and stood to his feet. He looked at his clothes on the arm of the couch, extended an arm and reached for his underwear. He slid them on and over his sticky cock. No words were exchanged. No “Great fuck and thanks!” or “Nice pussy!” or “Damn! did that feel good!” She too slowly got up and reached for her clothes saying nothing. I have the image burned into my mind of seeing his cum on her tits and stomach. The oily and wet sight of it even in this dimly lit room.

She stood to her feet, completely facing me with her back nearly to him. She stared straight at where I was. She stood there for a good ten to fifteen seconds, still fully nude and even placed her arms down at her sides to not block the view. She slowly glanced down at herself, really seeing it for the first time. She was covered with his cum and she was still running her fingers through it. She again ran her fingers from her tits down to her pussy as she stared at me. At last, there was that slight smirk that I detected before. She bent down before me to gather her remaining clothes. As she was bent over she looked up one more time at me and then turned and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. I heard the door close behind her.

He continued to get dressed. Probably the most uncomfortable moment for me was now. I mean technically, here I am only feet away from a guy who just fucked the girl I love. Seconds ago, he was completely naked with his cock in my girlfriend, and right now he thinks he’s alone, as I watched him adjust his balls then smell his fingers. My guess is they were still pretty sticky too.

He put his shirt back on, and tucked it in his pants, then tightened his belt, and sat down to put his shoes on. He stopped for a second and looked around the room. He looked straight at her closet. I just about freaked, but he turned back and looked at the items on her coffee table. He picked up the glass bowl and lighter, and took a hit. As he did he looked again at my location in the closet. I remained perfectly still, even stopped breathing I think. He exhaled and blew the smoke right at me in the closet. Again, I smelled the weed.

I heard the bathroom door swing open, and she came back into the room. He handed her the bowl and lighter and she immediately took a hit too.

“So, you want another beer?”

“No, I better get going. I have to work tomorrow.”

“So do I.”

“Yea, I will see you there” as he inched more towards the door.

“Well guess I will see you later then, thanks.”

She walked over to him and kissed him briefly on the lips. He kissed her back, and then planted another on her cheek. How sweet, I thought to myself. He looked back at her. She was fully clothed now. He reached out and grabbed her right breast and squeezed it again. She looked down and saw the position of his hand. She leaned forward and kissed her with tongue this time for a few seconds. She kissed him back and put a hand on his shoulder. He turned and opened the door.

“See you tomorrow.” and the door closed behind him.

She peeked through her front door window watching him as he walked down the stairs. Seconds later, I heard a car door close, start, and drive away. She stayed at the door for all of that, never saying a word, never running to the closet. Never speaking a word. She walked back over to the couch. The couch that she just got fucked on, and sat down hard in the dead center of it. She picked up the bowl and lit it again, and leaned back on the couch.

“Are you in there?”

For a good five seconds I remained still and said nothing. Then I parted the cloths I was behind and opened the closet door.

“Hello.” I said. “

“Are you happy now? Did you get what you wanted?”

“Uh… I guess so?”

She hit the bowl and handed it to me. I took it and took about 2 good hits. As I breathed out I looked into her eyes. She seemed ashamed. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her. She leaned into my shoulder hard.

“What’s wrong?”

“I did it for you, you know?”

“Yeah, I know. Just that seeing it was a little more that just talking about it.”

“It was what you said you wanted. You said…”

“I know.” She leaned over and kissed me. I felt somewhat repulsed. I thought of her with his cum in her. I don’t know why but I was kind of turned off, and she could easily tell. To this day, I am ashamed of my initial behavior. It was stupid.

“Great, now I just feel cheap. I hate myself.”

“No baby, I’m sorry. I wanted it and it really turned me on. My dick is so hard right now. Believe me I want to fuck the shit out of you right now.”

“So why don’t you?” She stood up, spun around and pulled her top over her head showing me her stomach, and ran her fingers down to her belly button. She now had her bra back on.

“Can I just ask one thing first?”

Speaking very slowly and in a deep voice she replied, “Okay”

“Would you take a shower first?”

“Okay, thought this was what you wanted.”

“It is, baby. I just need to process it all. That’s all. I mean, you have his cum all over you”

She got up and quickly went down the hallway again to the bathroom. Again I heard the familiar sound of the door shutting. About 20 seconds later I heard the shower turn on. I took another hit from the bowl. Kind of just fell back against the couch. I was thinking how hot that was. How I liked seeing her so happy, and it was what I wanted. How his cock looked going in and out of her pussy. How he sucked on her tits, and smelled his fingers. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Didn't knock. I just opened the door. She had just started the shower, and the room was getting a little steamy. She was naked and sitting on the toilet peeing.

“Spread your legs!”

“Are you crazy?”

“Let me lick your pussy, now!”

“I just peed!”

“I don’t care I want it now!” I forcefully spread her legs apart on the toilet and used my fingers to spread her pussy lips. I immediately tried to bury my face in her pussy. She quickly closed her legs but I still kept my head between her thighs. I had my tongue out reaching for her pussy.

“Give it to me!”

“No, you hate me now. You think I’m a slut!”

“No baby, I’m just crazy. Please open your legs! Please baby…please!” She starred into my eyes. She was crying. I looked up at her and caught one of her tears on the tip of my index finger. I leaned up and met her face and planted a kiss on her. Our tongues lightly touched. We seemed to tease one another with the tips of our tongues. She pulled back, and spread her legs, and revealed her pussy.

“I want your pussy baby. I want it. Please give it to me.”

She opened wider and pushed her ass forward on the toilet. I went straight for her pussy hole and licked inside as far as my tongue would go. If there was cum in there, I didn't know it, but I know she tasted great, but really she always did. I was over taken with sexual desire, and no longer cared about where she had been and what she had done. Or, maybe what he did to her. He made her feel good. Most of all, she did it because I had asked her too.

We must have fucked five times that night, until the next morning. She called off work, and Aaron left her work place about two weeks later. As far as I know, and I do believe this, but she never fooled around with Aaron again, and never even went drinking with him again. On a bad note, she still refuses to ever talk about this time, even in bed. If I bring it up, she will tell me “That time wasn't any fun for me.” She won’t even let me ask her questions about it.

I am married to her now, but the subject remains to this day, something that she still won’t talk about, or conveniently can’t remember. I still get off on thinking about seeing her tits all chewed up, and knowing that he shot cum on her face, but it was a long time ago now. I didn't behave the way I should of. I made her feel cheap. I didn't mean too. I’m sorry for that, but I just didn't have a clear picture of what I wanted verses what I actually got at the time. We have since done several hotter things with other guys, and together even. Because now I am overwhelmed with the thought of seeing her pleasured by another. I know I can handle it now. I’ll even say I fantasize about it, often. Back then was when the “Talk was talk, but this was real action”.

Published 
Written by LurkingCouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments