Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Double Date That Didn't End, Ch 10

"For these two couples, Christmas never stops coming"

17
7 Comments 7
16.5k Views 16.5k
8.0k words 8.0k words
EPILOGUE: Every day is Christmas

********

SHANE

********

Luckily, my boss's insurance covered the tree that fell through the cabin wall. A part of me was worried that he'd somehow blame me for the damage, but the opposite turned out to be true:

"Can you imagine how much worse the damage would have been if no one was home?!" he asked. "There would have been a month’s-worth of snow and frost filling the place before we even realized. I'm damn lucky you and Ria were there!"

But, nice as he was, I was anxious about finally coming back to work on New Year's Eve. Stepping back into my cubicle felt like stepping onto an alien planet. Every drab moment passed by in excruciating slow motion. The bustle of the office sounded distant and muted. Every meeting, every memo, every "urgent" office emergency--it all felt so silly and small.

After the week-long emotional maelstrom of sex in the mountains, returning to real life was about as exciting as a bowl of shredded wheat. It didn't help much that Tracy was sitting beside me, looking gorgeous as ever in a red silk blouse. How was I supposed to focus on my work when I couldn't stop flashing back to memories of her marshmallow-soft lips around my cock and her cantaloupe-sized tits in my mouth?

Throughout the day, she would occasionally glance over at my cubicle, throwing me a slantwise grin--and I knew we were both thinking the same thing.

So far, nobody at the office suspected that Tracy and I were more than friends, nor that we'd made tentative plans for her to move in with me and my wife--but that wouldn't last forever. Somehow, sooner or later, we'd be outed, and the gossip about Shane and Tracy's "weird, poly-whateverous-relationship" would spread like wildfire.

Or maybe not. What did I know? Maybe I was just being paranoid.

As the clock on the wall counted down the final few minutes of the day, I glanced over at my voluptuous coworker one final time and asked, "You sure you can't come by to say hi tonight?"

"Is that really all you want me to do? Say hi?"

"No, but if I told you what I really wanted, I’d get shitcanned for sexual harassment."

She shook her head and laughed. "Sorry, wish I could. I already promised a girlfriend I'd spend New Year's with her."

"And Connor's working the graveyard shift tonight. It's gonna be so weird, celebrating without either of you."

"You and Ria have any special plans for tonight?" she asked.

"Nah. Home on the couch, sipping champagne and watching pre-recorded Ryan Seacrest talk about how cold it is in Manhattan or whatever."

"While Taylor Swift sings that stupid 'Shake Shake' song," Tracy nodded sympathetically.

"Ria said she wants a night to finally relax."

"Sounds wild."

"Domestic bliss," I grinned.

Truth be told, I was a little let down by the prospect of finishing the year on such a lame note. But my incredible wife had more than earned an evening's rest after a week of non-stop, ravenous fucking. She phoned me when I was five minutes from home and asked, "Could you detour to the store to pick up a bottle of champagne? I know I said I'd do it, but I forgot."

"Honey, I'm almost home!" I rolled my eyes. I’d just made it through over an hour of New Year’s traffic.

"Don't whine, it's unbecoming of such a sexy man. Besides, I've got a surprise waiting for you at home that will more than make up for it."

That piqued my interest. "I do like surprises," I sighed.

I swung by the grocery store, battled the crowds for a bottle of bubbly, waited in line for a geological epoch, and then finally made it home to my wife--

Who greeted at the front door wearing a skin-tight, orange and white Hooters uniform. Without a bra.

"Whoa," I blinked.

Ever since our first double date, when I learned that Tracy and Ria had both worked at Hooters during college, I'd fantasized about how the two of them must have looked in those slutty outfits. But Ria had left that job on a bad note--meaning she'd burned the uniform and deleted all photos of her wearing it. I never actually thought I'd get the chance to see her as a "Hooters Girl."

Until to tonight.

"Don't just stand there with your mouth hanging open," she teased. "Come in."

She turned on her heel and walked inside, giving me an eyeful of her juicy butt stretching out those microscopic orange shorts. I followed her into the living room like an obedient puppy, where Ria sat me down on the sofa and spoke in her absolute perkiest voice:

"Welcome to Hooters! My name's Maria, and I'll be your servant tonight."

"Don't you mean 'server?'"

“Whichever,” she shrugged, giving her hair an exaggerated, valley girl flip. Then she leaned down to pour me a pint of beer, oodles of cleavage spilling out of her low-cut white tank top.

I whistled appreciatively, "Man, you weren't kidding when you told me I'd like the surprise."

"Oh sweetie, this is only HALF the surprise.”.

I quirked an eyebrow. "Half?"

Suddenly, a burst of girlish laughter came from the bedroom. Ria rolled her eyes, "Aw, Trace! You spoiled the big reveal I was building up to."

"Sorry!" Tracy called out.

My pulse quickened at the sound of Tracy's voice.

Ria shook her head and laughed, "It's too late for sorries! I guess you may as well come out and let him see you."

A moment later, Tracy stepped into view, smiling proudly in a Hooters costume of her own: white trainers, high socks, orange spanx, and a microscopic white tank top. The laws of physics drew my attention immediately to her chest, where the girl's stupendous bust was stretching out that cartoon owl on all directions.

"Hi Shane," she said with a wave.

Goddammit, she wasn't wearing a bra, either.

"I thought you had plans with a girlfriend," I stammered, watching her stride across the apartment towards me.

"And Ria's the best girlfriend I've ever had," she winked, playfully patting my wife on the butt as she said it.

The two women sat down on either side of me, cozying up with their soft bodies. Tracy teasingly stroked my chest. Ria dropped her hand to my thigh and squeezed: "Welcome to Hooters, handsome. Can we get you started with something?"

"I dunno, what do you recommend?" I laughed.

"Well, that depends on whether you want something spicy..." Ria began--

"Or sweet," Tracy finished.

I smiled, my eyes ricocheting back and forth from one woman to the other.

"What if I want both?"

"Ooh, so you want the combo platter," Tracy cooed.

"The two-for-one deal," Ria nodded.

Then time stood still for a moment as both gorgeous women leaned in and started licking my neck. Feminine hands settled on my lap, gently massaging through my pants.

"Is this how you two treated all your customers, back in the day?" I asked.

"Only if they were cute. Or if we were really, super horny." Tracy answered, deftly unzipping my fly. Then she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into the cushion of her breasts.

I groaned, licking and sucking at the huge, soft globes--wetting Tracy's erect nipples through the fabric her shirt. It would be a cold day in hell before I got tired of sucking on those tits.

"Just think," Ria whispered, sneaking her hand up under my shirt, "once she moves in, you'll get to come home to this every day."

"EVERY day," Tracy repeated happily.

When Ria finally pulled my face away, I saw that Tracy's shirt had turned completely transparent where I'd been licking--giving me a clear view of the buxom blonde's big pink nipples.

"My turn!" Ria exclaimed, thrusting her own substantial chest towards me. I pounced on my wife, pinning her to the couch as I squeezed and licked her tits, thrilled to feel her nipples hardening at my touch.

"Ooh, you're a VERY good customer…” Ria said coyly.

"You ready, Ria?" Tracy asked.

My wife nodded, her dark eyes sparkling with arousal. She pushed me back onto the couch and busied herself with opening my shirt.

Tracy, meanwhile, lowered her head to my lap and nibbled me through my slacks, gently grazing her teeth along my rapidly stiffening shaft. Then there was a quiet rustle of fabric as she tugged my pants down around me knees, and the cool air enveloped my naked cock as it sprung into view.

The two women slunk down to the floor, kneeling on either side of my penis--each of them resting the full weight of their breasts on my thighs. Ria leaned in and kissed my crown. Tracy leaned in and licked my shaft. And then they both leaned in and kissed each other, bringing their mouths together for a scorching hot lesbian lip lock--with my erection trapped in the middle.

I really was the luckiest son of a bitch in the world.

Still wearing those ridiculously tight Hooters tank tops, Tracy and Ria brought their braless bosoms together above my lap, crushing my granite hardness within the paradise of four big, plump breasts.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned.

They were both clearly amused by my reaction. Ria grabbed the bottom hem of Tracy's tank top and rolled it up--and up, and up, and up--until the bottom halves of her breasts were exposed.

"Fuck him with your tits," Ria commanded.

The rolled up hem of Tracy's shirt squeezed tightly around her chest, mashing her cleavage together. As she lowered her massive boobs onto my lap--and my erection speared up between them--the abundance of smooth flesh hugged me like a vice. I watched as the dome of my cock poked out through the top of Tracy's cleavage, visibly stretching out the fabric of her shirt.

With Tracy busy down below, Ria climbed up onto the sofa and straddled my face--rubbing the crotch of her bright orange hot pants against my mouth. All I could do was moan and play along, groping my wife's tight ass and licking away while Tracy's bodacious tits continued bouncing on my lap.

Growing impatient, Ria tugged aside the elastic crotch of her shorts to give my tongue direct access to her cunt.

"Mmm, yeah honey, just like that," she purred.

Impatient for some stimulation of her own, Tracy jumped to her feet, yanked off her pants, and dropped her steaming hot cunt down onto my desperate penis.

"Ohh, much better," she groaned.

"So much better," Ria agreed, thrusting her slick pussy against my mouth.

"Fuck it, these shorts have got to come off!" Ria exclaimed, hopping off of me and quickly sliding out of her orange spanx. With my wife momentarily occupied, I re-focused all of my attention onto Tracy--powerfully pounding my hips up into her dripping snatch.

"Oh yes! Fuck me!" she growled.

I don't know what came over me, but before I even realized what I was doing, I had grabbed hold of Tracy's white Hooters shirt with both hands and--

RIPPP!!!

The fabric tore, finally unleashing Tracy's gloriously ripe breasts into the open air.

"Holy shit honey!" Ria laughed. "Remind me never to get in between you and Tracy's big boobs."

"Mm-hmm," Tracy agreed, proudly rubbing my face between her now-naked tits.

Ria moved to climb back up onto my face, but Tracy held out a hand to stop her:

"Let me do it? I wanna taste you while he fucks me."

Ria answered by kissing the other woman, their naked breasts clapping together from the sudden movement.

Not withdrawing from her body, I rolled Tracy onto her back and repositioned her supple legs onto my shoulders--then I held my breath and watched the unbelievable sight as my wife dropped her slippery, engorged labia down onto Tracy's mouth.

Ria pulled me in for a long, steamy kiss that exploded in my mouth like fireworks. Then--a mischievous smile on her face--she dropped her fingers down to Tracy's clit and started teasing.

"Oh fuck!" Tracy shouted, overwhelmed by the combined stimuli of my thrusting and Ria's fingers.

I picked up the pace, dropping my gaze from Ria to enjoy the way Tracy's massive melons were bouncing with every impact of my hips.

"Ohh," she moaned. "Ohh!"

Feminine honey poured out of her, coating my thighs. Ria's hand became a blur on the other girl's crotch, and I went for broke, fucking hard--

"Yesss!!!" Tracy spasmed, her fingernails digging into Ria's legs. Her back arched--hips thrusting up in the air and seizing in rigid pleasure--and then all at once she relaxed into a puddle of post-orgazmic bliss.

My wife lifted a leg to climb off the other girl's face--but Tracy greedily reached out and pulled her right back down.

"Oh no you don't, sweetie. Not until I make you come!"

Ria obediently re-straddled her friend's mouth, this time facing away from me so that she could brace herself against the arm of the sofa. She continued grinding herself on Tracy's face, and I watched--practically drooling with desire--as Ria's perfectly-formed buttocks clenched again and again with every movement.

I pulled out of Tracy's still spasming cunt and scooted myself forward, dragging my balls across her belly. I finally came to a stop with my legs straddling her chest and my painfully erect cock pointing eagerly between the twin mounds of her breasts. Tracy braced her tiny hands against the sides of those silky smooth pillows of flesh, and squeezed them together around my shaft.

My penis practically disappeared.

"Oh yeah," I groaned.

My eyes and hands travelled equally between Tracy's tits and Ria's ass. In our new position, every time my cockhead speared out the top of Tracy's cleavage, it pushed up into the crack of my wife's butt--brushing up against her anus. Ria whipped her head around to look at me, eyes on fire--then she threw her weight backwards into my arms, kissing me passionately on the lips while I fucked her friend's cleavage. Ria reached down and spread her buttocks to give my thrusting cockhead unobstructed access to her asshole--

"Mmm! Oh god!" Ria whimpered. "Don't stop!"

Tracy redoubled her oral efforts, I twisted and tugged at Ria's nipples--

"Oh yes! Yes! Aahhh!!!" she screamed, shaking in my arms and gushing all over her friend's beautiful face.

"Shane?" Ria looked at me, her sanity finally returning to her. "You still haven't come?"

"Been trying to make the moment last," I panted.

"But... Don't you get it? There is no 'moment,' anymore. This is your life now. We've got all night, and then the next night, and then the next. You get to have this whenever you want."

I nodded, letting her words sink in. A lifetime's worth of horny fantasies played out in my head.

Tracy rolled out from beneath me and rose to her feet. She and Ria circled the couch and bent over the arm--side-by-side--mashing their big breasts down onto the cushions vaulting their naked butts up into air.

"Who would our lucky customer like to come in tonight?" Ria asked.

I got to my feet and circled around behind them, taking a moment to appreciate the two gorgeous asses being presented to me.

Tracy's: soft and full. Ria's: tight and perky. Both of them: utterly dripping with arousal.

"I think tonight, I'll take them both," I quipped.

Then I pushed my penis deep inside of Ria.

"Oh yeah..." Ria purred.

But after a few minutes, I pulled out and switched women, driving into Tracy and using my fingers to please Ria.

"Oh god, uhh!" Tracy moaned.

I gave both asses a few good spankings while I fucked Tracy, then I pulled out again and slid back into Ria.

"Are you enjoying yourself, sweetie?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," I grunted, pounding into her pussy.

I pulled out again and switched back to Tracy, scooping up her boobs in my hands while I fucked her over the arm of the sofa.

"Getting close?" Tracy teased.

"Jesus Christ," I moaned.

"Don't stop fucking her until you come," Ria whispered, then she knelt beside where my cock was sliding in and out of her friend and started licking.

"Oh god!" Tracy moaned, already ramping up to another orgasm. "I can't stop it if--not if both of you--oh fuck!"

"Come for me, Tracy," I moaned, squeezing the flesh of her tits. "You sound so sexy when you come."

"Oh Shane! Oh Ria!"

Ria sucked my thumb into her mouth, then guided the slick digit up Tracy's scalding-hot asshole.

"Ahhh!" Tracy screamed in rapturous, shocking pleasure. Her dyed blonde hair went wild in all directions.

I felt my own release charging forwards like an angry Rhino--unstoppable, thundering, shaking the earth beneath my feet--

Tracy screamed with animal intensity, convulsing in climax. "Fuck me Shane! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck!!!"

I roared, the dam finally bursting. The first several spurts filled Tracy to the core, then I pulled out and ejaculated all over her supple ass. Somehow still coming, I turned my attention to my wife and let the final few shots decorate her beautiful, smiling face.

********

CONNOR

********

After a frantic few weeks of apartment hunting, the four of us all finally moved in together. We didn't even wait to unpack before christening the new space with our first orgy, fucking in a sweaty, tangled mess on living room floor.

Later that same night, when we were all sitting down for a nice, relaxing meal together, Tracy looked up from her food and asked:

“How are we gonna spend Valentine’s Day?”

“I take it you’re not asking about which restaurant we’re going to?” I asked.

She shook her head, “You know what I mean. I mean--who’s gonna do what with who? The way I see it, we’ve got three options: One, we do what we’ve always done--me and Connor, Ria and Shane. Two, we go out as a group--”

Ria turned up her nose at that. “Much as I like having two cute guys to play around with at home, that doesn’t sound very romantic.”

“Or option three,” Tracy continued, “we go untraditional. Me with Shane, Ria with Connor.”

I felt a frown crease my face: “So basically what you’re saying is, you want to spend Valentine’s Day with Shane this year. Not me.”

“That’s not what--”

“No, I get it. He’s hands down the more ‘romantic’ guy, between the two of us.” I blurted it out before I’d even had a second to think about what I was saying. The moment the words left my mouth I knew they sounded childish.

Tracy crossed her arms, hurt. Without saying another word, she got up from the table and went into the other room. I mentally kicked myself.

"What was that about?" Shane asked me.

"Sorry, long day at work," I sighed. Then, feeling like a royal idiot, I put down my fork and followed after Tracy.

"I don't wanna talk to you," she snapped as I entered the bedroom.

"Tracy, I need to apologize," I said, sitting down on the bed beside her.

"What the hell, Connor?! You spend a month and a half fucking Ria whenever you feel like it, and now all of a sudden you're jealous that I even suggest the possibility of us spending Valentine’s day apart? I didn't say anything wrong. I was just asking a question that needed to be asked."

"I know! And I shouldn't have gotten jealous, but I did. There's this part of me that just can't stop worrying that I'm not good enough for you now that you get to be with Shane whenever you want. I mean, you fantasized about him for so long--how am I supposed to compete with that? He’s--I mean, let’s face it--he’s husband material.”

Tracy sighed and shook her head. “He’s husband material for Ria. Listen, I’m not gonna lie--sleeping with Shane is really exciting right now. But that’s partly because it’s still brand new, and because, yes, it was a really long time in the making. BUT--” she angrily grabbed me by the shoulders, “--you’re an idiot if you think I’ll ever lose you again. I’m keeping you, regardless of who we spend the night with on Valentine’s Day.”

I leaned in and kissed her--surprising the girl at first--but after just a moment, Tracy melted into my embrace.

“I’m still mad at you for snapping at me,” she said, scooting away from me on the bed. “But I suppose you deserve a chance to make up for it.”

Still holding my gaze, she hiked up her skirt and revealed the frilly pink panties she was wearing beneath.

...

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Don't wait up!" Tracy called out, giggling as she slammed the front door behind her. Her words were meant to be a joke--we all knew that she and Shane had rented a fancy hotel room to spend their first Valentine’s Day together.

Which left me and Ria alone together for the rest of the night.

“Dinner reservation is at six thirty,” I called out, “so we should probably head out in the next--”

I paused, realizing that Ria was no longer in the living room with me. What the…?

"In here, stud," she called from the bedroom.

I padded up the stairs, opened the bedroom door--

Ria stood at the window, facing away from me. The golden glow of the sunset filtered in through the curtains to warm her body.

"Damn," I whistled.

She was gift-wrapped for me. Literally.

A skimpy assortment of red ribbons and bows criss-crossed her incredible body, doubling as lingerie. The only thing covering her firm, shapely ass was a stripe of scarlet ribbon, tucked in between her cheeks.

And she was wearing her hair in pigtails.

"You like it?" she asked, still facing away from me.

"I--I wish my brain had a record button," I stammered. "I don't want to forget one detail of how you look right now. When did you have time to put all this on? You were still in the living room with me like thirty seconds ago."

"I've been wearing it for the past hour, silly. I had it on underneath my clothes. You wouldn't believe how horny I've been all day, waiting for Shane and Tracy to leave so I'd finally get to strip down and show you."

She finally turned around, displaying her magical smile, smoky sensual eyes, and tight stomach. Three fingers were trapped beneath the crotch of her makeshift panties, slowly rubbing at her clit while we spoke.

Another circle of ribbon wrapped around her torso, tied between Ria's perky tits with a big, festive bow.

I let my eyes linger on the exposed flesh of her breasts, jiggling ever so slightly as she stepped towards me. She wasn't nearly as endowed up top as Tracy, but Ria's bust was still way over-sized for a her otherwise slender body. She withdrew the fingers from her cunt and made a sensual show of licking off the moisture.

As soon as she was within grabbing distance, I was all over her--crushing our bodies together and drinking the taste of her lips. Ria quickly dropped to her knees, and the next thing I knew my pants were at my ankles and Ria was smearing dark red lipstick across my cock.

When she was convinced I was at peak hardness, Ria pushed me onto the bed, ripped off my shirt, and then turned away from me again--wiggling her sexy butt back and forth.

"You wanna fuck this, don't you?" she teased, giving her ass a good, loud slap. "You wanna feel how hot I am in there. How tight."

She tugged at the bow holding up her shiny ribbon panties and let them unravel, leaving her totally nude from the waist down. The swollen lips of her pussy glistened with arousal.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith



"Jesus," I panted, watching helplessly as she scooted backwards across the bed and dropped her naked ass onto my face. I instinctively licked my way from her slit all the way to her sensitive puckered anus, moaning into the firm flesh.

“Mmm, yeah…” she cooed happily, drenching me with her juices

But just as I was really getting into it, Ria pulled her ass away from my mouth and hopped back off the bed. She reached into the nightstand to retrieve a bottle of lube, positioned that bottle above her ass, and squeezed out a river of thick, clear liquid.

More and more fluid poured out of the bottle, cascading down between her buttocks. With her other hand, Ria spread her cheeks apart and slipped a lubed-up finger all the way inside her asshole.

“Mmm, happy Valentine’s Day,” she moaned, looking right at me.

Then she spun around, pressed her chest down onto the bed, and vaulted her slick, shiny butt up in the air.

"Just please, take it slow," she whimpered excitedly. "It's been a while since I've had anything up there bigger than a finger."

Growling with desire, I stepped into position behind her and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks with both hands. I didn't want to hurt her, so I started with just my thumb, wiggling it into her tight rosebud all the way to the knuckle.

"Oh wow!" Ria cried out. After a few minutes of play, her body had relaxed around my thumb enough that I sensed she was ready for the main event.

I ran my raging hard cock up along the insides of her thighs, coating the shaft with all that excess lube.

This was beyond crazy. For years, Ria had always been Shane's girl; the ONE woman in the world who was 100% off-limits. And yet here I was, against all odds, with the tip of my dick tickling the entrance to her perfect ass.

"This is sooo naughty..." Ria moaned.

And then I couldn't hold back any longer. I leaned forward, gently nudging the smooth dome of my prick into her lubricated back door.

She whimpered something in Spanish, and then immediately shot a hand down to play frantically with her clit.

"Aah! More!" she moaned, her voice buzzing between shuddered breaths.

The more excited she got, the more of me her body was able to take--inch after inch--squeezing my shaft on all sides. The heat of her ass was unbelievable, scalding as hot metal.

Then, incredibly, I was all the way in. Buried to the root in her fabulous butt.

"So... big..." she whimpered.

God damn, she was beautiful. I caressed her slender back, playing with the festive ribbons she was using for lingerie. I was honestly shocked that Ria's tiny body had been able to take it all. I stayed there for a long while, not moving, letting her get used to the sensation. Enjoying the feel of Ria’s buttocks pressing back against my hips.

"I'm okay," she said at last. "I'm ready for you."

We both gasped as I pulled out--right to the very tip--then thrust slowly forward, back into her slick hole. I did it again and again, with less resistance each time, until my cock was smoothly gliding in and out of Ria's willing body. A long, low moan rumbled through her vocal chords, and she instinctively bit down on the bedsheet.

Holy fuck, she felt good. I reached forward and grabbed onto her pigtails like they were the handlebars on a bike--pulling them with every thrust of my hips.

"Oh! Oh! Ohh..." she moaned.

It was more than I could bear. Her tight ass and sexy mews of pleasure were already making me--already--

"God, Ria! I'm gonna come!"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god, I can't stop! I can't stop!"

"Come in my ass, Connor! Come in meeee!!!"

Ria's primal, orgasmic scream finally pushed me over the edge. I let myself go, reflexively pounding my hips into her butt as I burst again and again, gripped on all sides by the tightness of my lover's body.

I finally withdrew and hugged Ria close, supporting her limp frame in my arms.

"We have got to do that again damn soon," she moaned.

"You," I whispered, "are amazing."

********

TRACY

********

My Valentine’s Day with Shane was everything I'd ever dreamed of: delicious dinner at a fancy restaurant, hours of sexy dancing at a club, and an intimate night making love in a swanky hotel suite--just the two of us.

But all that was only the beginning.

I woke up alone in the hotel bed, to the sound of running water and soft music. A trail of pink rose petals covered the floor, leading all the way from the bed to the bathroom. Giddy, I scampered down the flower trail and found a hot bath waiting for me at the end. Ruby-colored bath crystals sat on the edge of the tub, along with my shaving razor and a folded piece of paper that read:

"For my beautiful canvas. Get yourself clean before I get you all dirty.

Love,

Shane"

Not exactly sure what was in store for me, I mixed the bath crystals in with the piping hot water and hopped into the tub. It was all so relaxing, I almost didn't hear Shane come into the room and sneak up behind me. He was already nude, and already hard.

"Mmm, this is wonderful," I sighed, giving his beautifully curved cock an appreciative squeeze.

Without a word, Shane knelt beside the tub and began kneading the tension from my neck and shoulders. God, that man was good with his hands. I reclined in the water, lazily playing with my horny little nipples; pleasuring myself just enough to take the edge off.

Once my muscles were as loose as the water around them, Shane shampooed my hair, massaging my scalp while I cooed like a baby. Then he soaped up his hands and gently cleaned every inch of my naked skin--taking extra time when he got to my boobs.

When he'd finally finished cleaning my body, Shane picked up my razor and whispered, "I need you smooth for what comes next."

I reached over to take the razor, but Shane shook his head, saying, "You just keep relaxing, I'll take care of everything."

Pulse racing, I raised my hips to give him access.

It was incredible, having someone else shave me smooth down there; trusting him with a razor so close to the most sensitive spot on my body. But Shane was so calm, and his touch was so deft and gentle, that the experience wound up being both incredibly intimate and unbelievably arousing.

Actually, that's underselling it. It got me horny as FUCK.

When Shane had finished, he towelled me off and--both of us still buck naked--he led me by the hand into the main room. The coffee table had been moved against the wall, and a painter’s drop cloth was stretched out across the carpet.

A single black bar stool stood erect in the center or the room.

"Take a seat," Shane said.

I hopped up onto the bar stool, fidgeting nervously as he disappeared into the kitchen and re-emerged a moment later, carrying some paintbrushes and a tray of plastic cups filled with colored liquid.

"Is that paint?" I asked. "Because it smells more like--"

"Dessert," Shane nodded. "I thought a lot about the best way to make your bodypainting fantasy come true, and I decided the most fun for everyone would be if I cooked up some edible paint."

"Edible paint?"

He smirked, carefully setting his art materials on the floor. "You'd be surprised what you can do with some berries, food coloring, and a little powdered sugar. It took a little research and lot of experimentation, but I finally got a good palette of paints to work with. Won't be quite as detailed as those Sports Illustrated pictures you like, but the experience should be a lot more fun."

"And when we're done, you can lick it off?"

"Maybe," he smirked.

I clapped my hands excitedly. "What are you gonna paint on me?"

Shane didn't answer. He just dipped his paintbrush into a cup of blue and swiped it across my back. After my broiling hot bath, the cool stripe of paint felt shockingly cold on my bare skin.

"Is it a bikini?" I asked.

"No."

"Is it a flower?"

"No."

Shane continued to paint, but he worked exclusively on parts of my body I couldn't really see: on my face, on my back, on my neck...

"Come on Shane, tell me what it is!" I pleaded.

He stayed maddeningly mum.

"I swear, if you're painting a big hairy dick on my back--"

Shane laughed so hard he dropped his paint brush.

"Not quite," he chuckled.

He moved around to my front, sensually curving his brushstrokes across my breasts until icy, abstract shapes of white and blue covered my chest. Delicate blue whorls circled around my nipples, teasing the flesh.

"Ooh," I sighed, feeling my cheeks flush with desire.

That was nothing compared to what came next.

"Okay, stand up," he said.

I hopped off the stool and stood still as a statue while Shane's paintbrush tickled its way down my legs and around my inner thighs. Then he circled around behind me and I felt a stripe of paint dip down into the crack of my ass, stopping an infuriating millimeter short of touching me directly on the--

"Spread your legs for me," he panted, his eyes fixating on my crotch from less than two inches away.

A bit self-conscious, I moved one leg to the side, giving Shane and his paintbrush full access to my puffy, hairless cunt.

"You're so wet down here, I don't know how well the paint is going to apply," he whispered.

"Sorry! Couldn't help it!"

"I'll manage, somehow." His face was so close, I could feel the warm breath blowing across my clit as he spoke.

Then I felt his paintbrush.

"Oh wow!" I moaned, my body jerking involuntarily at the sensation.

"Try to hold it together," Shane teased. "This part requires precision work."

"I'll try, it's just--nobody's ever painted my clit before."

Shane worked diligently down there, coating my slick wet lips while I struggled not to hyperventilate from all the teasing.

I moaned, "Oh my god, this is getting me so horny! I guarantee you, those Sports Illustrated models totally fuck the guys who do this. I don't care how bad the real paint smells."

"Well, luckily for us, you smell like blueberries and white chocolate syrup," Shane replied.

"Just please finish soon, I'm dying for you," I moaned.

He grinned, pleased with my reaction. "One last detail, and... There. All done."

Before I could say anything, Shane ran into the bedroom and returned carrying the vanity full-length mirror. He set it against the wall and turned expectantly towards me.

"What do you think?"

I twirled around, admiring his work on all sides. From head to toe, I had been transformed into an abstract winter wonderland--my skin sparkling with eddies and ice crystals.

"Oh my god," I muttered.

I'd always known Shane was a talented painter, but I'd never imagined he could create something like this--especially not so quickly, and not with paint made out of food!

"You like it? I wasn't sure whether or not I used too much blue, made you look like one of those Avatar aliens."

I laughed, "No, it's beautiful. It's perfect. I feel like I belong in an art gallery!"

To prove my point, I struck a sexy pose--showing him my profile to provide the best possible view of my breasts.

“Damn, you are sexy," he whispered.

"There's just one problem," I pouted.

"What?"

"I want you so bad, but touching you would mess up your masterpiece!"

"Ah. Don't worry, I'm way ahead of you, Trace. First, we need to take a few minutes to immortalized the art."

He reached into his overnight bag and--wearing a huge, shit-eating grin on his face--took out a high-definition camera.

"Put your hands on the bar stool, and lean forward," he instructed.

I did as I was told, giving Shane and his camera my naughtiest smile. He immediately started snapping away.

"Now arch your back a bit to push your tits forward. Good, very nice..."

I can't explain it, but something about the sounds that camera made--the rapid-fire clicking of the digital shutter--brought out the exhibitionist in me full-force. I closed my eyes and let my mouth hang open in an erotic "O" shape.

"That looks so hot," Shake panted, circling around to get some snaps of my ass. "Now spread your legs a bit and--wait a sec!"

He jetted back into the bedroom and returned carrying the shoes I'd worn out on our fancy date the night before: black pumps with five inch heels.

"Stripper chique," he explained.

I lifted my bare feet and let Shane strap them on me himself--then, naked except for my five inch heels, I went back to posing like a centerfold.

Shane's instructions came faster and faster, both of us getting increasingly horny with each and every photo.

"Now straighten your legs--spread them apart--stick your butt up in the air--perfect!"

I decided to add an extra flourish to the visual by reaching one hand back between my legs and spreading open my cunt lips for him. A trail of moisture ran down the inside of my thigh, spoiling the paint.

"Now look away," he panted. "Look off to the side, like you don't even realize I can see you. That's good..."

“Shane…” I whined. “I think we’ve taken enough pictures.”

"Just get a good grip on to that bar stool and keep your eyes forward," he whispered.

I felt Shane’s presence as he approached me from behind, and then suddenly--without warning--his cock was filling me up to the core.

"Ahh!" I cried out.

"Happy Valentine’s Day, Tracy," he panted, reaching around with both hands to cup my pendulous breasts. I leaned forward and gripped that bar stool with white knuckles.

"I love you so much," I moaned, relishing the thrill of once again getting to say the words out loud.

Shane had always been a fantasy; he'd always been taboo. For years, I'd gotten little more than a few torturous tastes of what I was missing.

But now? Now I'd get to fuck him whenever I wanted!

"Yes--Yes--Yes!!!" I squealed, my whole body singing as he pounded into me from behind. Our skin clapped loudly as every thrust brought his hips against my buttocks.

He released my breasts and grabbed my hips for better leverage, but the angle wasn't quite what we needed.

"Let me be on top," I moaned.

He dropped his butt down onto the drop cloth on the floor and I hurriedly straddled his cock. Shane closed his eyes and licked the edible paint off my boobs, smearing it all over his cheeks in the process.

"Ooh, I wanna paint you now," I laughed. Excited, I rubbed my hands up and down my naked body to coat them with paint, then messily started fingerpaiting my lover’s chest with all the zeal of a five year old.

While I worked, Shane kept on thrusting, bucking his hips up into me over and over--sending my poor boobs bouncing all over the place.

"Now, I gotta taste it!" I giggled, dropping my tongue to the edible Jackson Pollock masterpiece I’d created on his chest.

Shane's body paint really did taste like blueberries and chocolate frosting. He pulled me in for a hungry kiss, his tongue licking up the paint that had smeared across my mouth.

“Please don’t stop,” I panted. "I’m so close!"

He pounded up into me with furious speed. My voice turned shrill, my skin caught fire--

"Oh, Shane!"

"I love you, Tracy! I love you!"

"Yes! Fuck me forever!"

Shane's gorgeous blue eyes looked right at me--full of passion, longing, and love.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed, climaxing again and again until I was seeing stars. I collapsed onto my lover’s body--reduced a whimpering, spasming wreck of a woman.

********

RIA

********

After Valentine's Day, things finally started to calm down between the four of us. Jealousies faded, the initial thrill of the taboo mellowed out, and what had started out as a crazy adventure began to feel like ordinary, day to day life.

But though that early excitement of the "forbidden fruit" had diminished, the quality of our sex lives just kept getting better. The more relaxed we got with each other, the better we came to know what our multiple partners enjoyed in the bedroom. With Shane's tutelage--and plenty of practice--Connor & Tracy became experts at pleasuring my body every night, just as I became a pro at pleasuring them.

With the summer months came sun and swimsuits--but this time around we were all finally free to REALLY enjoy how attracted we were to one another. Every weekend trip to the beach ended in a noisy partner swap once we got back home. A few months later, our yearly Halloween party turned into a four-way costumed orgy, and my Thanksgiving dinner concluded with a main course of Connor's delicious penis.

Then, on Christmas Eve, Connor finally proposed to Tracy. It was a beautiful moment, and Shane and I were thrilled to be able to see it unfold. Our two best friends--people who had both sworn they'd never get married--said yes to each other.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Tracy laughed, happy tears streaming down her face.

She leapt into his muscular embrace, kissing passionately--moaning his name--

Shane and I decided to give them both some privacy.

We headed out into the brisk evening air for a stroll downtown, passing nostalgically by the same outdoor Christmas carnival where we'd first met.

"You feeling up for another trip through the Tunnel of Love?" Shane asked.

"Oh, for sure!" I grinned.

We both hopped into the fiberglass swan boat and snuggled up as we drifted into the sparkling tunnel of Christmas lights. The ride’s tinny speakers kicked to life, and “I’ll Be Missing You Come Christmas” by The New Kids On The Block squeaked out like nails on a chalkboard.

"This is so romantic," Shane laughed, draping an arm across my shoulders.

"So… Our second anniversary's coming up in a few hours," I whispered. "Any chance we'll be able to top what happened last year?"

"In terms of excitement? Probably never. But in terms of how much I love you? Absolutely. I get crazier about you every single day."

I smiled, snuggling closer. "I feel that way, too. And this past year, sharing ourselves with Connor and Tracy--it's helped me clear my head. I feel like I can appreciate my wonderful husband better than ever."

"Is that so? Well, you’ve still got another couple minutes left to appreciate me, before this stupid ride comes to an end."

Without another word, I unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock, and started sucking.

“Aah!” Shane gasped at the sensation. He reached a hand up beneath my skirt and started diddling me through the fabric of my satin panties.

Then we heard it.

Moaning, groaning, orgasmic screams--all coming from the swan boat behind ours. Amused, Shane and I broke apart and spun around to get a look at our noisy neighbors:

Between the darkness of the tunnel and the shape of the swan boats, there wasn't much we could see, but I managed to make out the shape of a tall, slim man with a well-endowed young redhead riding his cock. They were both fully-clothed--her skirt hid most of the action--but there was no question what was happening.

The redhead's ruby lips froze open in ecstasy as she climaxed on her lover's lap--her hips quaking with involuntary spasms--and then she opened her eyes and saw us watching.

Whoever that sluttly little exhibitionist was, she clearly had no shame whatsoever. When she saw me and Shane looking at her, she just smiled and blew us a kiss.

Shane immediately shot a hand up between my legs and started rubbing, but despite his best efforts, the ride climaxed before I could. We finally stepped back onto dry land, both about ready to pop. Shane was sporting a comically obvious erection through his jeans.

"Well, that was unexpected," Shane laughed.

I didn't say anything. I was too busy watching the exit we'd just walked through, eager to get a better look at the exhibitionist couple once they stepped off the ride.

The red haired woman was every bit as gorgeous as I'd been expecting, with a flawless body wrapped up in a preposterously tiny dress. I caught Shane ogling her from afar, and gave him a playful elbow to the ribs.

A second later, her date got out of the boat, and--

And--

No fucking way.

"Maria?!" the guy called out in genuine surprise.

I gave a little wave as Nate Reynolds--the boy I had been completely infatuated with as a teenager--stepped into view and adjusted his slacks.

"You know these two?" Shane whispered.

Before I had a chance to answer, Nate and the redhead were heading straight for us.

"My god, it really is you!" Nate laughed, clapping his hands excitedly. "Last time I saw you, you were still a little girl. You look fantastic."

So did he. The last time I'd seen Nate, I'd just finished high school and he'd just finished college. He’d been cute at 23, but now he was downright gorgeous--with a classically dashing, Don Draper-type face and a killer smile.

He let his eyes travel up and down my body like a hungry wolf.

"You going to introduce us, honey?" the redhead asked, momentarily breaking the spell.

Nate blushed, caught. "Oh of course, sorry. This is my wife, Kara. Kara, this is Maria--an old friend of my sister's. I actually used to babysit her, back when we were kids."

"Looks to me like the little girl is all grown up," Kara teased.

Shane and I both introduced ourselves, and I couldn't help but notice the obvious appraisal the other woman gave my husband when she took his hand. Shane swallowed hard, clearly enjoying the attention.

Nate shook his head in disbelief. "Well, this is crazy! What are the odds of us bumping into each other like this after all these years?"

"And under such awkward circumstances!" Kara added with a naughty smirk.

We all laughed.

"You two should have been here a few years ago," Shane said. "Ria convinced the ride operator to shut down that Tunnel of Love--with the two of us and another couple still inside it."

Nate looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. "Another couple huh? Sounds like you guys know how to have a good time."

"Were they friends of yours?" Kara asked.

"Best friends," I answered.

Shane nodded, "We share an apartment with them, not far from here. They just got engaged tonight."

Kara turned to her husband and whispered something in his ear. Whatever it was, Nate happily nodded his approval, then turned his attention back to me:

“Kara and I just moved here last week, and we don’t really know anyone in the area. We’d love to make some new friends--maybe the six of us can all get together sometime? Go out to a baseball game or something?"

"Like… a triple date," Kara explained, her seductive smile betraying the true intentions of their offer.

I glanced over at Shane, who was having tremendous difficulty tearing his eyes off of the gorgeous young redhead and her skimpy dress.

"Actually," I said, wrapping my arms around Shane's body, "if you guys don't have any other plans tonight, why don't you both come home with us and meet Tracy and Connor? We can all get to know each other better.”

“You’re sure you don’t mind?” Kara asked.

Shane shook his head, “Of course not. The more the merrier. After all, it’s Christmas."

THE END

Published 
Written by KennethPierce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments