Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Client Revised Chapter 2

"Wife and husband share confessions."

49
13 Comments 13
13.4k Views 13.4k
6.8k words 6.8k words
I wake up the next morning still in a high state of arousal. I can still could taste my wife’s pussy juice on my lips. I lie back lightly stroking my erection ,revisiting the images of my wife with Andrew and the excitement after Lynn and I returned home. I still have a hard time believing that I had witnessed my sweet wife sucking off another man. Fantasy is one thing, but seeing her acting on those fantasies took our marriage to a new plateau. A plateau that I eagerly anticipated, although accompanied by some trepidation.

I look over at my wife sleeping, her breathing slow and steady. I am tempted to reach out and caress her, but after the events of last night, I let her sleep while I get up, go downstairs and make some coffee. A little while later, as I am drinking my coffee and reading the Sunday paper, my wife comes down in her robe, leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

“You were wonderful last night. You were such a tiger while you ate my pussy.”

As she bends over to kiss me, I cannot resist reaching into her robe and cupping the fullness of her breast. “I just got turned on watching you flirt and getting so slutty with your fantasies after we got back home.”

“I guess I did get a little carried away. I had more wine than I thought.”

“Probably because Andrew enjoyed the view every time he brought you a refill.”

My wife just laughs, “You’re so naughty. You don’t think I went too far, do you?”

“No. I got turned on and I am sure Andrew realizes you had a little too much wine and were just letting loose.”

Later that afternoon we have another intense lovemaking session reliving the events of the previous evening. This time she sucks me off to completion just like she pleased Andrew.

During the week Lynn prepares for decorating Andrew’s townhouse. Once she starts she stays real busy and is very intense. She has to gather paint, fabric, tile and other samples to show Andrew her ideas. She also has to contact various contractors to develop the schedule for putting it all together.

After her meeting with Andrew on Thursday, I could not tell any difference in her demeanor than she has with other clients. That night she is aggressive in bed, the way she was the first time she was at his townhouse. Lynn is still very responsive and her body seems to have a different feel. Is it due to the mental images that run through my mind? I still wonder about the interaction between her and Andrew. Does she brush his arm with her breasts like she did at the party? Does she lean over to give him a good view of the tops of her breasts and cleavage? Does she still sit with her legs open to display her pussy? Does he lean into her with his cock? Has she given him another blowjob? This gives me some good fantasies to go with the reality I have witnessed.

On Saturday we go out to dinner. She is wearing one of her knit tops that show the tops of her breasts. I tell her how turned on. I still am thinking about the party.

“I am too. Let's have one of our fantasy nights.”

"Good idea. I am all for that."

We get home and she goes upstairs to freshen up. I get a chilled bottle of chardonnay, a couple of glass and take the upstairs. I enter the bedroom to find Lynn on our bed on her side totally nude.

Normally on fantasy night I would find her on a loveseat in the adjoining sitting room. "I thought this was fantasy night."

“It is. I thought we can stretch out." She puts both arms above her head and opens her legs. "See? Why don’t you join me?”

I hurriedly undress and slide in the bed next to her. Her lush body melds into mine. My cock is already beginning to stir. We immediately embrace and started kissing. I nuzzle her neck and move my hand down to her pussy. Even without any foreplay my fingers slide right in. While fingering her I bend down and take one of her nipples in my mouth. She spreads her legs further to give me better access. Three fingers slide right in.

“I can’t believe how wet you are. Is this from thinking about the party?”

“Yes. I was thinking about how turned on you were after we got back home.” Lowering her voice, "And I was thinking about other things."

“Did those other things involve Andrew?"

"Some real naughty things."

"I was wondering what you and Andrew were doing. When I was across the living room while you two were on the couch, what were you talking about? It couldn’t have been all about decorating?”

“No it wasn’t. Andrew noticed you sneaking glances at us. He was worried you might be getting upset. I told him that you didn’t mind when I flirted and showed off my breasts. In fact I told him that it turned you on. He asked me if I thought you were getting turned on right now and I said you were. I told him you wanted me to wear this outfit so I could show off. I also told him I was thinking of him when I was putting it on. He then asked me if I ever did anything more than flirt. I told him no but sometimes I was tempted. He then asked me if I was getting tempted tonight.

“I just leaned over and said, ‘Yes I am. Would you like to tempt me more?’ As I leaned over I let one of my breasts rest on his arm. I could not help but look down at his cock. It was starting to strain against his slacks. I looked back up into his eyes so he knew what I was looking at.”

“You told him I liked you showing your breasts?” What else did you talk about?”

"I also told him you liked me showing off my pussy. I even told him you wanted me to show my pussy to him." She has her hand around my erection. "I think telling Andrew you wanted him to look at my breasts and pussy is turning you on."

"A lot. You actually were telling him I wanted him to look at your pussy? That must have been turning you on."

"It was turning us both on." Still feeling my erection, "Mmmm... looks like I have husband who gets turned on by his wife being naughty with another man."

"You do. Then what?"

"I told him about the time you and I disappeared and found an out of the way place. He asked what we did and I just told him we could disappear and he could find out."

My cock was getting even harder hearing her I am tempted to ask if she told him about giving me a blow job, but decide to see if she will tell me everything.

“He said that people might think we were getting a bit too obvious and disappearing was a good idea. I told him we could mingle separately so we wouldn’t be seen together. We arranged to meet by the stairs so we could go to our secluded place. I looked up and didn’t see you in the living room. So I went into one of the other rooms to talk to some other people.

“You must have been getting excited?”

“Yes I was. I had a good idea of what he wanted and it was really making me horny. After fifteen minutes or so Andrew met me at the top of the stairs. I was getting a little worried that we were being too conspicuous, so I pretended to show him some of the Smith's period pieces. In case anyone was curious about our behavior, I told him there were more pieces downstairs I could show him. I looked around and didn't see you. so I didn't think you would be upset if we disappeared. At the foot of the stairs we looked in the rec room and there were a couple of guys shooting pool. I pointed him in the other direction to same alcove you and I found. It was when he felt my tits that he started to realize how far I would go.”

“You mean when you pushed your breast into his arm?”

Still stroking my cock, she starts tonguing my ear. Her voice lowers and sounds real slutty, “There is more. You never asked what happened when we disappeared. Aren't you curious to hear what we did? Would you like me to tell you?’

At that point I experienced what a lot of cuckolds feel when their deepest desires are confirmed. My breathing grew tight and I barely whispered, “I get real turned on thinking about what you did with him. I just didn't know how to ask. Yes, tell me.”

"Why don't you eat my pussy like you did last week and I will tell you."

She spreads her legs wide showing me her open pussy. there is dampness around her slit and in her light brown curls. Her labia is distended. I lie between her legs and lightly lick her pussy."

"Oh yea, honey. Just nice and easy like that."

I keep licking, tasting her sweet juices eagerly anticipating what follows.

My wife continues, "When we reached the alcove and out of sight, He stopped behind me and put his arms around my waist. With the wine and my excitement, I leaned back into his chest. He was now looking over my shoulder down my top."

“I asked him, ‘Do you like looking at my tits? I am glad I could show off for you tonight. I have been turned on since we first sat down.’ I moved his hands from my waist until he was covering both my tits. He started kissing my neck and squeezing them. He was pinching my nipples through my top. I could feel his big cock up against my ass. That is what you wanted him to do isn’t it? It wouldn’t be fair for him to look but not touch.”

“I was fantasying about seeing him play with your tits. Did it feel good?”

“Yes. I am glad I finally went beyond flirting. He pointed to the same love seat where I sucked you off and we went over and sat down. Are you sure you want me to tell you? I have never gone this far before. I can tell you are turned on.”

“This is turning me on as much as the night of the party. I wondered when you would start to go far. I guess it just took a sexy guy like Andrew. What happened when you sat down?”

“We started kissing. He put his tongue deep in my mouth. It felt really good. I kissed him back. While we kissed he unfastened a couple of buttons on my top and put his hand in my bra right on my nipple. You don’t mind do you? Would it turn you on to see him play with my nipple?”

“Yes. So that is why you were so turned on when I put my hand in your bra. You were thinking of Andrew.”

“I was thinking of Andrew, but you were also turning me on. It was the fact of having two different men playing with me. Do you like another man getting me hot for you? He pushed my cup down and freed one of my tits. Then he bent down and tongued my nipple, just like you did later on. I was getting so turned on I couldn't help but moan. I thought I heard someone coming down the hall. So I broke off our kiss."

"So did you stop?"

"No. I was too excited. I told him I thought heard someone coming"

"Did he want to stop."

"Not even. He said maybe it was you and that you could watch us. You know how turned on I get when you and I play if I think someone is secretly watching. The thought of you watching or even one of the guys playing pool turned me on even more."

I increase the pressure on her pussy as I realize what comes next. "Having someone else watch you would be hot. Did you kiss him some more?“

"Oh yea. We started kissing and he played with my tits. I kept telling him he was getting me all wet. He was getting really hard.”

"How could you tell? Did you look down in his lap?”

“I was kissing his neck so I could not look down. I reached down and followed the outline of his cock through his slacks. It looked big when I was checking him out, but once I felt him he was really big. Are you still getting turned on thinking about me playing with a big cock?”

“Mmmm that would be hot. I would really like to see that. Is that all you did?"

"I had to see what his cock looked like. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped him and put my hand in. It was so hot. I pushed back his slacks to give me better access. I could feel the ridges as a stroked him."

"So what you told me last week about stroking his cock was no fantasy."

"No" Her voice is more throaty and slutty. "I got him real hard. That's it. Keep eating your slutty wife's cunt while I tell you what I did with his cock. While I was stroking him he kept playing with my tits. I might have moaned again. I think I even told him how big it was. He asked me if it was bigger than yours and I told him it was. Do you like me telling another man he has a bigger cock than yours? "

"That really turns me on when you get this slutty. I know you like to fantasize about big cocks."

I take my hands and feel the fullness of her tits just like Andrew.

"Oh yea, play with my tits while you eat me. But this is no fantasy. I was stroking a much bigger cock and liking it. Then he moved his hand down to my pussy. I was so horny. I spread my legs open to give him access. How do you like your slut wife telling another man to play with her pussy?"

"I like you getting a chance to play with a bigger cock. He must have been really turned on."

"He really was. He told me to get undressed so he could fuck me."

I stop eating Lynn and kneel between her stretched legs, looking at her spread out body. With the oral stimulation I cannot help playing with my hard aching cock.

"Yea that's it. Let me watch you play with your cock. There's more. Would you like to hear what I did?"

"Tell me what else you did. Play with your pussy while I watch."

My wife plays with her pussy with one hand and one of her tits with the other as she relives her slutty behavior with Andrew.

"Like that? You are horny. Your cock may not be as big as Andrew's but it sure is hard."

"You look good playing with your pussy thinking about Andrew's big cock. Did you get undressed?"

She looks at me with hooded eyes, her body exuding lust. "No. Come up here beside me and I will tell you."

I do as she instructs and pull tight against her body. She is on fire. Her hand wraps around my cock.

"Is that when you started to fantasize about sucking his cock?”

“No. I was fantasizing about sucking him earlier, but now I really wanted to feel him in my mouth.” She starts tonguing my ear, "I asked him if he was curious to know what you and I did. He said he was. So I told him, 'I sucked my husband's cock and now I am going to suck yours."

I let out a moan. Even though I knew what she did, hearing her tell me sent me over the edge.

"That's right. I put Andrew's big cock in my mouth and started to suck him."She squeezes my cock tighter. "Your cock is giving you away. You really like that. I sucked him just like I told you last week. That was no fantasy. You wanted me to suck him didn't you."

"Yea. I wanted you to suck him. I was turned on thinking about you sucking him when you said you were going to disappear. I wanted to give you a chance to do more than let him look. I thought you might let him feel you. How did you like it?"

She arches her back as I palm the fullness of her breast. "I really liked it. It was so big. I had to open my mouth wider than when I suck you. I tongued him all over. When I put him back in my mouth he become even more hard than he was. Just like I told you in what you thought was a fantasy, he played with my tits while I was sucking."

"So he must have really like it."

"Mmmm.. he liked it a lot. He told me I was sucking him even better than he fantasized about. He called me a good cocksucker. Would you like hearing another man call your sweet wife a good cocksucker?"

That enflames me even more. "It does a lot. Does it turn you on to have another man call you a good cocksucker?"

She turns on her side and pushes her breasts into my arm. I feel her wet cunt on my hip., "That made feel so naughty and slutty having another man tell me I am good at cock sucking. You know how much I like the illicit feeling I get when I give you a blowjob at other people's house . This was so much more intense since it was another man I was sucking. I took his cock out of my mouth and told him, ' God I love sucking you. Your cock feels so good in my mouth.' He asked, 'How would your husband like watching you suck me'"

"How did you answer?"

"I didn't say anything. I was concentrating on giving him his blowjob, but I didn't think you would mind. While I sucked him I had a fantasy that a couple of the guys shooting pool would catch us. They would watch me suck off Andrew. Then they would pull out their cocks and I would suck them off."

I didn't reply. I just couldn't believe she was getting this wild. I picture two other men standing in front of her while she sucks them.

"And you know I told you I thought he has big balls? He does. They were nice and tight so I knew I was going to get a lot of cum. I even rubbed his cock on my nipples to coat them with his cum. I wanted you to get a taste. I didn't want to take too long sucking him. Even though it was a fantasy, I really didn't want to get caught. I started sucking him faster."

"Did you have any trouble taking all of him in your mouth."

"He is a lot bigger than I am used to with you. I couldn't take it all, but I took a lot of it. He had his hand on the back of my neck keeping his cock in my mouth."

"Did he cum a lot?"

"A whole lot. When I was telling you about taking his cum, that was real. I had to concentrate on swallowing it all.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I couldn't get cum stains on my black outfit. I kept him in my mouth just like I told you until he got little soft. I squeezed some more cum in my mouth and on my lips. There was some on my chin, so I scooped up with my fingers and licked it off. If you were there you could have licked it off for me. Would you like to lick Andrew's cum from my body?"

This is going further than I imagined even in my wildest fantasies. "If that turns you on I will. Were you finished?"

"Just about. He kissed me again and put his hand back on my pussy. We started to calm down and relax. I looked down at this cock and even soft, it is still big and thick. He told me again how good I am at sucking cock. He even told me it was the best blow job he has ever had. I just told him, 'I glad you liked it. It really was a turn on.' Do you like another man telling your wife how good I am at sucking cock and giving blowjobs?"

I didn't know what to say. "I am kind of proud that I have a wife that can give another man a good blowjob. Did he try to get you off playing with your pussy?"

"No. He did ask if what I was going to do, and just told him that you would take care of me since just thinking about me showing my breasts and pussy turned you on.”

"So I saw you right after you finished?'

"Yes right after. We both fastened our clothes and came up stairs where we saw you. When I kissed you could you tell anything? I didn't rinse my mouth so there would be a lot of cum taste"

"I noticed you tasted a little salty. I liked it."

We kissed passionately, both of us highly charged after Lynn's revelation.

I broke off our kiss. I guess I was looking real serious because she asked me, "What's the matter. You aren't mad at me are you?"

"No. Nothing like that. I have my own confession to make.

"What is it? Have you had sex with another woman?"

"That's not it. When you thought there was someone watching, there was. It was me."

She gives me another big kiss."Oh honey, I 'm so glad it was you." Kissing one of my nipples, she strokes my cock, "And you liked it didn't you? How did you find us? How much did you see?"

"I liked it a lot. Even more that I thought I would. It was so intense watching you suck someone else's cock. You know Charles and I watched you and Andrew few minutes on the couch, then I went to get a beer and go out on the patio. I ran into Michelle and she told me she saw you and Andrew together. She noticed you getting intimate. When I returned you and Andrew weren't around. I wasn't sure if you would really disappear with him. Remembering you giving me a blowjob the last time was making me horny. So I went right down stairs. I was trying to be quiet. I could hear you kissing and making small noises. I decided to stay in the shadows. I got closer and saw you and Andrew on the love seat making out. I was already turned on just watching you flash him and flirt. This was something else. So I saw everything else. I had to hurry after you finished so you wouldn't catch me."

"God this is so hot. Do you think the guys shooting pool could hear us?"

"No, you were too far away. I didn't hear much. You were whispering and talking to low. I don't know how, but you were pretty quiet."

Neither of us can hold out any longer. She straddles me with her cunt above my hard cock. She slides down on my cock. Lynn has never been so wet. She begins to ride me and I was thrusting up as hard as I could. I have her tits in my hands squeezing her nipples.

“Andrew wants you to ride him like this doesn’t he? You are acting like such a slut.”

“Yes. He told me he wants to fuck me. You don’t mind do you? You'd liked watching me suck him. So you should like it if he fucks me.”

“ That would be hot. You should fuck him. I want to feel your cunt with his cum inside.”

She bends over to my chest and grinds her clit against my shaft. I can feel her juices running out of her cunt down on my balls. She lowers her head to tongue my ear again.

“Ohh, yea, honey. I want I want to fuck Andrew. I want his big cock deep in my pussy. It felt good in my mouth, I know it will feel good stretching my cunt. Since you kissed me after I gave him a blowjob, will you eat my pussy after he fucks me?"

"Yes. I want to taste your cum filled cunt."

Lynn begins to shudder and lets out a loud moan as she cums. She collapses against my chest. My cock is still hard buried in her cunt. After relaxing Lynn rolls off next to me.

We both catch our breaths. I ask her, "What brought this on? We have fantasized before, but this is fantastic."

She proceeds telling me about meeting Andrew when he was married to Jill.

'So you knew he had a big cock. Were you attracted to him then?"

"Not at all. I thought he was kind of arrogant. I was not sexually attracted to him at all."

"So what changed?"

"I really don't know. Maybe it was the fantasies we have been having. I started to think what it would be like if I fucked someone while you watched or I told you about it. I never thought about an affair. If I ever did anything I would like you to know."

She proceeds to tell me about her lunch and the unexpected sexual attraction. "I was so turned on. I bent over to let him see down my top. I started thinking about his big cock. I even played with my pussy when I got home. You might remember how turned on I was."

"I do remember that. You practically attacked me. As I recall that was another good fantasy night. What happened when you went to his place before the party?'

"I was wearing a button up blouse with the top button undone and a pair of slacks. I unfastened another button so he could get a better view. As we moved through the house, I could tell he was looking down my blouse when he got chance. I had to bend over a couple of times and he could see right down my blouse. One time I caught him staring at them."

"That must have turned you on. What did you do?"

"There was no overt sexual contact, but I could feel the sexual tension. I was doing some checking out of my own. I looked at his crotch a couple of times to check out his cock. I wanted to see if he was as big as Jill told me. He caught looking a couple of times. So turnabout is fair play."

"Were you having any fantasies?"

"Yes. Especially in the bedroom. I fantasized that I was stretched out on his bed with my legs spread and he was fucking me with that big dick of his."

She tells me about going back to the living room to discuss her decorating.

"What happened?"

She tells me everything she did.

"You mean you sat with your legs open so he could see your pussy? Have you ever done that before?"

"I had lightweight slacks on so he got a good view. I don't know what came over me. I have only done that in public with you watching. I was so turned on acting like with just the two of us alone in his house."

Then she tells me they made arrangements to meet at the Smith's.

"So basically you set up a date with Andrew to meet at the Smith's. Did you know then what you were going to do."

"Not then. I wanted something to happen, I just didn't know what. You surprised me when you didn't object when I brought up disappearing with him. I thought you would want a repeat. That is when I really wanted to suck him."

After a few minutes relaxing, she shifts position with her head above my cock and her pussy pointing toward my face. This is my favorite position for getting sucked. She spreads her legs giving me good access to her pussy. She is swollen and open from our fucking. I can imagine what she will look like after Andrew has stretched her with his big cock and filled her with cum. She proceeds to give me an exquisite blow job. I picture her doing the same thing to Andrew in the alcove. I am sure she is reliving blowing Andrew as she pleasures me with her mouth. It doesn’t take long and I explode in her mouth. She takes me down her throat.

She moves back beside me and give me a big kiss. She has the same salty taste she had after the party.

“Do you like the taste? Did you like kissing me after I sucked off Andrew? I should have listened to your fantasies earlier. Even though I did not fuck him, just having you watch me give him a blowjob lets me know how great this is going to be."

“Sweetie, that was great. I don’t know when I been this relaxed. We have had great sex but this was over the top.

“Are you still okay with the things I did with Andrew at the party? Do you still want me to fuck him? Because I sure do. I cannot wait to feel his cock stretching my cunt.”

Even with Lynn ’s slutty talk, my cock is still limp. There is no more.

“Of course I am okay with it. You fulfilled a lot of my fantasies and I found out that they are as exciting with you and another man as I imagined. How are you going to decorate his house now, with all of this sexual arousal?”

“You know how much time and effort I am putting into decorating his someone’s house. I am not going over there to fuck him all day. But it will happen.”

He lives fairly close by, so it is easy for her to run back and forth to meet with other contractors and workmen. She even has a key. He works close by so it is easy for him to duck over during the day. So she has plenty of opportunity. After expressing her blatant desires to fuck Andrew, I begin to fantasize how she will actually go through with fucking him. I decide not to push her on it or make it sound like I am nagging her. I will let nature take its course and wait for her initiative.

Every time she says she has to run by Andrew’s house, I relive watching her suck him and the added thrill of her wanting to take his cock in her pussy. The following, Thursday as I arrive home for work, Lynn is headed out the door. She gives me a peck on the cheek and says she is going over to Andrew’s for a couple of hours. After she leaves, I start to think about how she is dressed. She has fresh make-up, lipstick and her hair is set. She is wearing one of her lightweight knit tops with her bra clearly visible, scoop neck that shows the beginning of her cleavage and dark slacks. Could this be the night? I even check out her diaphragm case and find it empty! The next couple of hours are agonizing. Sort of like watching the clock in “High Noon.”

She comes through the door a couple of hours later. As I stand up to greet her, she aggressively gives me a deep passionate kiss. I taste the familiar salty taste on her tongue.

She practically orders, “Get us a glass of wine and meet me in the sitting room.”

Now I know what I am in for. I take the wine upstairs. Once again she has candles lit. She is on our love seat wearing just her knit top and brief panties with a look of lust I have never seen. She accepts the wine and takes a couple of quick sips before putting the glass down. I get undressed and stand before her. She pats the sofa next to her motioning me to join her.

She immediately starts to kiss me with her full luscious lip. Lips I know were kissing Andrew just a short time ago. I fondle her breasts and kiss her neck and shoulders. She has a salty taste of perspiration. Lynn pushes my head up and sits up straight, putting her shoulders back and jutting out her breasts.

“Would you like to see my tits? Andrew did.”

She takes off her top, unfastens her bra, and brings my lips to her nipples. She applies pressure on the back of my head as I take her nipples deep in my mouth. Her nipples and breasts also have that salty taste. I move my hand down to her pussy. Sliding my hand into her panties I feel she is not just wet but gooey with a mixture of her juices and Andrew’s cum.

“Would you like to see my pussy? Andrew did.”

I move off the love seat down on the floor on my knees. Then I notice she has already put a towel under her to collect her juices.

“That’s it. Now you can have a good view of the messy cunt I brought you.” She lifts her hips and slides her panties off. I take them the rest of the way. She spreads her legs and shows me her cunt. Her pubic hair is all matted and wet, and her slit is stretched out. Cum is starting to leak out. I bend over to lick her pussy. She grabs the back of my head and pulls my face into her gooey cunt.

“That’s it taste me good. Isn’t that what you have been dreaming of since we first started dating? I just made you a good cuckold. You don’t mind do you?”

“Your pussy tastes better that ever. I don't mind being your cuckold. I just never thought it would happen. Tell me what you did.”

As she relieves the pressure on my head. I lean back a little and lick the wetness in her fur and around her slit, gathering up the salty residue with my tongue.

“When I got there, I wanted to show Andrew some work that had been done today. But, he had his mind on something else. He pulled my close so he could feel my tits and ask me if I wore my diaphragm I told him I was ready. We went down to his rec room. As we went down the stairs, I heard the sounds of sex. I was wondering if he wanted to do something kinky. But it was just a porn dvd. Not that I needed any more stimulation,”

“We went over to a leather sectional that we had been on before to look at samples. Standing up we began to kiss. I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed and sucked one of his nipples. He took it off while I was licking him. Then I unbuckled and unzipped him. He stepped out of his pants as they fell to the floor. He just had his boxers on with his cock sticking out the slit as he sat on the sectional. I took off my slacks and joined him. I wanted you to see what Andrew saw. I took off my top and unclasped my bra. He slid my panties off. I reached over and helped him off with his boxers. Now we were completely nude. We started kissing like we did the night of the party. I reached down and stroked his cock. It seemed even bigger. Are you turned on? That’s it keep licking my pussy and I will tell you more.”

“I bent over and started to suck him. That’s what you would really like to see isn’t it? I wanted to get a better angle so I moved off of the sofa between his knees. I started sucking his cock just like you are eating my pussy. Since I didn’t have to worry about anyone discovering us I was moaning and making a lot of noise. I sucked him just like I told you about after the party. Being on my knees I had a better angle and could take more of him in my mouth. He put pressure on my shoulder driving his cock deeper and I gagged a little. Would you like to see and hear your sweet wife gagging on Andrew’s cock? “

“A couple of times I looked up straight in his eyes. He just laid back to enjoy my sucking. I sucked him for a long time. I couldn’t believe what a slut I was acting. I placed a hand on each of his thighs and opened his legs even more. I could now reach my tongue and lick the underside of his balls. I licked and kissed them all over. They tasted nice and salty just like I had imagined. I rubbed his head against my tits and nipples and squeezed some cum out of his slit to give them a good coating. I wanted you to have something to taste. I rubbed some on my lips. Even while sucking another man, I was thinking of my sweetie.”

“He moved my head off his cock before he came. I laid down on the sofa with my head resting on one of the end cushions. I spread my legs to give him a good view of my pussy. He leaned down and started eating my pussy. He is not as enthusiastic as you but he is still pretty good. He kept eating me out until I came. Then he got between my legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit. It was driving me crazy. I reached down and guided his cock to my opening. He eased the head in even though I was already sopping wet. He slid his cock all the way in. It was so deep."

“'You’re pussy is so tight, he told me."

“I’m not used to a cock this big so I don’t get stretched like this.”

“I put my arms above my head and let him fuck me. I was really vocal and moaning the entire time he fucked me. He started to go fast but I told him I liked the feel of his cock buried deep in my pussy. So he slowed down and fucked me for a long time. I came again and he started fucking me faster going deeper and deeper. Then he exploded. I could feel him releasing stream after stream. That is what you are tasting right now.”

“As I got ready to leave, Andrew asked me if I wanted to shower or freshen up first. I told him that I had to get home.”

“Won’t your husband be able to tell what we have been doing?”

“My husband was turned on watching us flirt.”

“Flirting is one thing, but fucking is another.”

“Oh, this will turn him on even more. In fact I am even going to tell him about it.”

“You told him I would get turned on if I found out you fucked him?”

“Of course I did. You want to watch us don’t you? Andrew has to know you don’t mind if I fuck him.”

****************************

The series continues. For context, Part 1 should be read first. 

Like the other stories in this series it contains, wife infidelity, cuckolding, exhibitionism and voyeurism. Like a lot of stories dealing with cuckoldry and wife infidelity this is a compilation of actual events and fantasies.

Your continued comments and encouragement are appreciated.

***************************

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments