Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piano

"Music awakens a deep passion"

7
6 Comments 6
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
He watched her from behind, her small body gracefully moving in the dance of a trance, her hands alive with a life of their own, as they touched the ivory keys. Her fingers curved slightly as they glided from note to note; the soft murmur of sound enticing and inviting. As he listened, images flashed in his mind from subtle shades of memory to the more familiar sensual passion. Sublime echoes were created then built with the ascension of the notes. Her hands gracefully shifted as her long fingers moved slightly with each strike. Music resonated in the darkened hallway with the crashing of keys; the music calling with a passion and power of its own. A lone lamp fought against the darkness that illuminated her slender figure, contrasting her pale skin against the blackness of the piano. Her silhouette was a vision of radiance that absorbed the light into her green velvet robe. Her body swayed lost in a whirlwind of sound.

Long dark tresses softly framed her face and blended into the robe around her shoulders; the slight waves of her hair moved with the rhythm of her body and her music. Her eyes focused inward, not seeing what was in front of her but gazing at a score in her mind. Lost in her own world, she was engrossed by the dancing lines of black notes. He stepped closer still outside the boundary of the light and watched those hands, sensuously caress the notes, the light touch of her fingers seductively brought forth the sweet music. The small light reflecting off of her body gave her a radiance of beauty in this hour; her curves and the elegance of her movements were inviting and sensuous. The song enticed him, aroused him, and awakened a deep passion for her. The desire to watch and listen conflicted with the fire to hold and embrace her in the mood of the moment.

He could feel the music enter him and twist around his heart. Starting as a whisper into his ear the music subtly shifting she knew he was watching. The notes became a caress on his face as though her fingers, like a tender massage, traveled down his neck to his chest. The notes regulated his breath to a slow whisper and mixed desire and lust. The pull of passion drew him to the light as his heart beats joined with the music. He could not hold back his need for her, to embrace the vision before him.

Placing his hands gently on her shoulders, he felt the initial thrill of vibrancy like an electric shock course through him. She acknowledged his presence with her sweet smile as her fingers glided onward. He leaned into the left side of her head, his warm breath caressed her ear as he whispered softly to her “Beautiful ….” His tongue trailed on her ear with the last lingering syllable, softly sucking on her lobe. She turned her head to try and capture his lips wanting to feel his mouth on hers and leaned her body into him feeling his heavy breathing. His whispers seductive, as he left a trail of kisses around her ear, combed her hair with his fingers letting the strands tangle in his hands as he placed his hungry lips on her neck. Parting her lips, an involuntary moan escaped her. Her lips reached for him, calling his name as her eyes drank him in. Her body radiated a soft glow of warmth as he stroked her skin.

His hands slid down her back feeling the slight motions of her shoulders as she continued playing unabated, the music pouring from her dancing fingers. He felt the flex and motion of her skin as it shuddered under his touch. Struggling to steady her breath as his lips stroked her neck her whimpers betrayed her arousal, yet she played on not quite surrendering to his touch, letting him prolong the invitation. His hands moved slowly over her cheeks, her eyes closed as his kisses teased and brushed over her. Gently sliding his fingers over her lips, she parted them softly surrendering them to his touch. He outlined a soft pattern on her mouth with the tips of his fingers, asking a sensual question in the tease of his hands. He let the moisture of her lips on his fingers trail down her neck, the fire of flesh and the desire to be held apparent from her soft sighs. Moving close behind her, his finger tips brushed her sides feeling the curve of her waist and the rhythm of her breath.

Her hands moved as a whisper over the piano keys, he scratched her back with a feather touch. His hands slipped a tender touch over her shoulders then returned to caress her face. Gliding across the last of notes distractedly, trying desperately to finish, she pushed her warm body back into him, tilting her face up to capture his eyes. He could see arousal and lust burning in them, dark pools reflecting the light and he was consumed with her. Her gaze spoke of desire for him, wanting so much to hold and be touched, needing to be filled and joined with him. As she leaned back she placed her hands on his hips and she pulled him next to her tightly so she could feel the contact and warmth of his familiar body. Her fingers grasped him from built-up desire wanting his touch and to be held in his arms. He leaned over her as he kissed her forehead. He moved down the bridge of her nose and playfully kissed it.

At last his lips reached the entrance of her desire, her glowing moist red lips eliciting another moan when his hands reached around her face and her fingers dug into him. Their lips met and the thrill coursed through his body, from the tingle at the edge of his fingers to his raging arousal and it came forth on the tip of his lips as he gently took her upper lip, wanting nothing but to taste her. Their tongues touched as fires burned and his skin was a flame. He sucked in her lips into his warm wanting mouth his fingers moved across her sides. His hands twisting through her hair, delighting in the feel of the strands around his fingers, then over her face and his lips drank from hers. At last he pulled away to gasp a breath from the intensity of their fiery kisses.

The warmth of her body as he held her in his arms made her want him urgently. He felt an almost uncontrollable urge to tear away the deep velvet robe that clung to her separating their flesh. His hands gently traced the outline of her firm breasts through the fabric as she sighed a moan of contentment from is touch. His hands slid down the robe that hugged her curves, he reached an edge of the robe peeling it away, her flesh at last exposed to his touch. The lightest touch sent a flood of desire to hold and feel to quench his thirst for her his focus entirely on the vision of beauty before him. He bent down and sucked her neck teasing the skin and nibbling her softness. He could feel her body respond, and a moan escape her lips.

He gently twisted her body turning her to face him, peered into her face captivated by her glowing eyes and the curve of her lips. Her eyes shimmered in the dim illumination so alive and wide open as they drank in his gaze. He paused a moment entranced by the beautiful woman before him. Groaning in a whisper he was no longer able to hold back. He grabbed her into his arms crushing her body to his. His lips possessed hers, as his hands slid through her hair, her slender fingers tore at his clothes, desperately trying to wrest them off him. Their mouths were a fire of passion, lit by the music that still played within their hungry bodies. His tongue danced with hers and as he tasted her mouth, it only made him hungry for more.

His hungry lips moved down her chin to her neck in a flurry of kisses as he pushed her back against the piano, the keys crashing and banged in complete discord, the two lovers oblivious to the sounds. She tried to grasp something, anything, to brace against as she felt herself melt into his arms. At last her finger found a hold on the edges of the piano and she arched her body into his ravenous kiss.

His hands on her slender shoulders, he pushed off her robe the whisper of a hiss as it slid down her skin to a soft puddle beneath her. His breath stopped as his eyes captured her in that moment, strands of hair in disarray, her naked body glistened in the pool of light, staggeringly beautiful and immensely arousing. He leaned into to take soft nibbles, returning to her lips as his fingers twisted through her hair. He held her mouth to his as he sucked in deeply. Breaking free again for a gasp of air, he slid his hands over her delicious nakedness. He cupped her breasts in his firm hands feeling the curve of them, thrilling from the feel of them filling his hands. He moved his thumb slowly around her deep red areolas, gently rubbing her hardened nipples, and feeling her soft moans vibrate through her chest.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

With the backs of his fingers, he lightly stroked underneath her breasts, his eyes watching her increasing arousal as he leaned in to tease the flesh of her neck.

Whimpering softly, she arched her back to meet his lips, surrendering herself willingly to his touch as he caressed her skin. Parting his lips from a hunger for her flesh he bit her softly and drank in the taste of her skin, feeling the pounding of her heart vibrating from her chest the essence of life rushing through her body. The echoes of her sweet moans in his ears aroused him to no end, as his mouth continued down her neck. His hands released her breasts and slid around her back, he pulled her into his mouth as he traveled down her chest. His lips and tongue moved in slow circles over her beautiful breasts, sucking on them and drawing each one into his ravenous mouth as her fingers stroked his back. His hunger and arousal were very evident as he continued to press into her, kissing her with burning intensity.

Her hands moved down his back and over his arms, touching and digging her fingers in with the fire of his kisses and touch. She ground her firm body into his, feeling his arousal pressed against her legs. Her ands flew down his waist as they felt the tip of his erection, his head swollen and hard, hot, so stiff from her touch. Her eyes captured his face resting between her breasts as he moaned from her touch. She squeezed his shaft with her hands, wanting to feel more of his hard member. He began to stroke her body with more vigor and intensity, then lifted her easily up further onto the piano bench, placing his body between her long legs and parting them. As he pushed up against her, her wetness was exposed. Smelling her sweet scent, he slid his lips down her torso to lightly touch her warmth. He heard her soft gasp as his mouth moved slowly over her wet vagina lips, licking with the tip of his tongue. He listened to her soft endless moans as his lips teased her between her legs. His hands moved gently up her shapely calved, and up over her round hips and buttock. The sound of his tongue lapping at her wetness mixed in with her moans and gasps., Lustily he pushed his face in slowly, parting her pussy lips with his tongue and stroking her deeper and deeper, over and over. She growled and arched her back into him, pushing her hips demandingly against his wanting , hungry mouth. Her silky thighs began to quiver, her body soon convulsing as she cried out in dizzying pleasure.

He stroked her juicy lips faster with the tip of his tongue, moving down her slit and pushed into her hot dripping pussy. Her legs wrapped around his head as her hands grabbed at his hair and pushed his mouth deeper into her. She felt herself teetering on the verge, ready to climax, her whole body twisted up ready to spring. He pushed away from her licking his lips sucking in her sweet juices. She felt the rush of cool air between her legs, and her body still shook from his touch. A groan of ecstasy, mixed with unfulfilled lust, escaped from her.

“I want to feel my self inside you” he whispered as he leaned his head on her legs, looking up at her eyes.

 “I want to feel you in me, I need you inside of me” she almost screamed through her heavy breaths
.
As he moved his lips dripping with her juices burnt still with lust up from her legs across her abdomen, circling around her breasts, she twitched form his touch. She slid her hands down his back over his arms pulling him with an urgency that his teasing only made more desperate. His hands stoked her skin as he teased her breasts once more with his fingers. Feeling their softness, massaged them gently. He pulled on her hard nipples and her whole body jerked from a spasm of pleasure. Her fingers dug deeply into his back. He reached her face and she opened her mouth to him, their lips dancing again, tongues wrapped in each other as his hands caressed her face.

Moving her hands over his back and down his sides, she wrapped her long delicate fingers around his hard erection. He gasped from the touch, his lips brushing hers as his face and breath was mixed with her need for him. Her fingers moved over the large head, and traveled down his hard shaft. She wanted more of him, feeling his evident arousal making her lust for him even more wanting to wrap her whole body around him. She stroked his hard cock as she watched his face, feeling his racing heart pounding in his chest as his body pressed against her. Their lips touched with each stroke of her hand; he moaned deeply from her touch while his eyes consumed her entirely.

He leaned into her, his mouth brushing her ears again, His hands moved down over her round heart shaped buttocks lifting her, spreading her legs around him as he placed her over his hardness. He held himself at the entry feeling the hot wetness of her around the tip of his swelling cock. Her eyes, open, stared into his face as he locked his eyes with her. Slowly entering her; the tightness sucked him in with no resistance as he felt her wetness engulfing his shaft. Her head bent back and her nails scraped his back as she held her hips in place taking him into her. She gasped for a breath from that initial moment of penetration, and whispered between breaths “That feels so so good Don’t move yet.” As she dug her fingers in his back and bit down on his shoulder she shuddered in his arms.

He reached behind her pulling her tight to him as he held that moment of joining, their bodies locked together, his hard erection completely filling her as her legs twisted around his waist. He reached for her mouth, and placed another long slow kiss on her lips. As their tongues met he started to gently move his hips rocking her slowly. She matched his strokes twisting her hips to accept them and her body moved with his sensual rhythm as he slid in and out of her, his shaft covered and dripping from how wet she was. He watched her face and the ecstasy in her eyes as she gyrated her hips on his shaft, relaxing and tightening, pulling him into her with her legs as she met his thrusts with her hips.

Feeling himself filling her, her soft and wet vagina embraced him from all around, as he slid into her. Her body pushed into him, crushing herself against him a need to be fully in his arms. He felt her breasts and her hard nipples press into his chest. He moved with her rhythm he thrust his hard swelling cock deep into her tight wet vagina. Panting she matched his thrust and deep moans escaped her as she leaned her head back, loosing focus in her eyes. She called out each time he pushed in, her breathing heavy as he moved his hands around her body and pulled himself deep into her. She pushed her back against the piano to support herself, her nails dug in deep into his arms.

Her breaths ragged, he felt her body tense up around him, her vagina tight around his thrusting cock, wanting him.

“Ohhh, yesss!” she called out

He pushed in deeper, encouraged by her panting gasps, feeling his hard shaft fully enter her body. Her legs closed around him pulled him tight to her as he leaned in and bit her neck, her chin, and around her ears. Gasping into her ear, he whispered “You are just stunning, and feel amazing in my arms, I will not let you go”

She shifted her hips, matched his motions rubbed her hard nub along his shaft. Her eyes rolling back from the sensation and she felt his throbbing cock expand inside of her, knowing he was on the edge ready to release. His thickness and fullness inside of her pushed her over the edge he climax spread rapidly from between her legs. She franticly grasped the piano and screamed out as her body thrust wildly against his swollen cock. The intensity too much for him to bear with her gasping and her climax clenched her pussy tight around him he exploded inside of her, unable to hold back the intense orgasm and unable to prolong it. He surged into her spilling forth into her pulsating vagina.

Her body collapsed, exhausted. His eyes met hers, and a moment in time paused and drifted serenely, a deep quite where all that is heard is their attempt to catch a breath and the pounding beats of their still rushing heats.

He pulled her up to him, and held her tight, their lips just brushed, teased and softly whispered into each others ears. His hands scratched her sensitive skin, caressing her body feeling each accented curve in this moment of bliss. He brought her head to his chest and clung his arms around her back drifted in that embrace letting the moment linger and listen to the soft music of their souls.

Published 
Written by oshkrozz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments