Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three for One Special Encounter

"Young married couple explores their open journey."

18
6 Comments 6
14.1k Views 14.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Three years into our marriage, my X-Wife and I took the opportunity that presented itself to us and expanded our sexual horizons and freedoms.

The years we spent together opened my eyes to the realities of a deep trusting love.

Our first encounter with a new friend who we came across on a fateful friday back in the late 90's is only part One of the open journey, we continue to travel to this very day.

Priscilla is the most stunning woman I've ever encountered. Her unique, amazing beauty comes from her core and radiates outward. She creates a tractor beam of attraction to everyone who stops long enough to let her presence wash over them. She knows her power and is careful to consider how close she allows you to step into her zone.

She stands tall at 5' 9" with a slender, toned build that signals to you that she cares about herself. For me, 32a breasts are perfect. My hands and mouth naturally desire to touch, kiss and lick every inch of her chest.

There's something magical and magnetic about those lips of hers– full and shaped like a half heart. That smile, oh that devious smile... once she flashes you a smile, you're hit buddy right in the gut.

Her gorgeous blonde hair confirms she is the whole package and even more.

Before we were married, Priscilla wasn't shy about getting her needs met on her terms. Sexually charged with the confidence to seek satisfaction kept her sleek body in top shape. Priscilla loved to prowl and I never wanted that side of her to feel restrained. Our marriage was deep and wonderful with trust as our foundation.

We talked about many wild things in the bedroom but wondered if we'd ever do anything with our desires. We were open with each other and didn't see why that should stop in the bedroom. We even talked about the possibility of having sex with other people. The rush of new experiences turned us on. We agreed that if the perfect moment ever arose, we'd have to consider it.

Priscilla and I were enjoying a Friday night at one of our favorite joints, a true throwback to the swing era with a Cuban flare. The place always attracted a beautiful crowd that we enjoyed chatting up with from time-to-time. A few cocktails in, she slipped off the bathroom to freshen up a bit. My eyes weren't the only ones who followed Priscilla moving through the room. I always enjoyed watching the other guys strain their necks as she walked by. She wasn't gone long but it was enough time for a guy to saddle up in the empty seat next to me.

Dave was probably in his mid-twenties, a few years younger than us. Dark hair, good looking, athletic body and a nice smile. We struck up a quick conversation as I let him know my wife would be back to reclaim her chair. He mentioned that he was only in town for the month on training but was enjoying the city. His work kept him pretty busy and hadn't really the time enough to date anyone here. Little did he know how friendly this town could truly be.

She stopped in her tracks upon coming back, took a big step back and mouthed, "Oh, hell yes!"

Before Dave caught a glimpse of Priscilla, I gave her quick look as if to say, "Yeah, I know exactly what you're thinking... exactly."

After a brief introduction, we found a nice dimly lit booth and fell into a smooth conversation about nothing in particular. Priscilla and I held hands as she flirted with Dave, lightly touching his arm and smiling. The pacing of it all was just right. As our anticipation grew, I could see Priscilla shifting in her seat. She ran her fingers through her hair while shooting him a wistful smile and squeezed my hand tighter. The half-moon booth was just large enough for us to sit comfortably. Dave and I on either side of her with our legs touching his. He was a true gentleman in his conversation. Sexual tension is best when you let it build naturally and not just thrust it in someones face.

It was getting late and we mentioned going to an after hours place to continue talking.

Dave had a better idea, "How about my place right up the street?" he cautiously offered.

His company training included a downtown apartment with a great view of the city. With only a week left to enjoy the apartment, it would be a shame if he didn't entertain there at least once. Of course, we accepted. When you're invited back to someones place after drinks, it's pretty obvious that desire is thick in the air. We didn't hesitate at what seemed like the perfect set-up for our fantasies to become reality.

Priscilla and I went to get our car from the parking garage as he waited for us on the street. The garage was empty save the two excited people who were launching into the potential of the unfolding event before them.

We kissed like crazy in the elevator as I told her how much I loved her and was very turned on from seeing her in heat.

On the way to the car, she slipped off her bra in a flash. The shear black top Priscilla wore was nearly see-through and her nipples were peeking out with excitement. She threw her bra in the back as she slipped off her slim leather pants. Her thong was soon discarded. She slipped her pants back on, made some adjustments to her hair and applied some lip gloss. Priscilla was preparing to pounce. I loved seeing behind the curtain. She had me roaring inside as I watched her getting in full seductress mode.

She then turned to me, smacked her lips a few times, and declared, "I'm ready!"

Though the drive was right around the corner, it seemed to take forever. We all knew there was a chance of something... but what?

He offered us some drinks and a quick tour of his temporary place. It was a small one bedroom apartment in a high rise with his being about half-way up. Though the furniture had no character and the artwork pretty standard, I noticed the nicely dimmed bedroom featured a neatly made queen size bed.

The TV was on with a love scene playing out. We all looked at each other and laughed a little. He suggested taking our beverages out to the balcony and enjoy the view of downtown. The three of us relaxed in the pleasant breeze while soaking in the potential of the evening. I thoroughly enjoyed the palpable sexual desire growing between the two of them. We all took a few moments to take in the scene of the glimmering lights letting the unspoken desire build.

I slid my hand up the back of her shirt as I gave her a little lick on the neck.

I whispered, "You are amazing and beautiful."

The time was right to give Priscilla her space to explore, I excused myself and went to the bathroom which was very close by and shut the door, slightly.

When she heard the door closing, Priscilla pressed him on why he had invited us here.

"To maybe make out with you?" replied Dave.

Without hesitation she responded, "Is that all?"

"I didn't want to offend your husband but I've been dying to kiss you all night," he offered.

She comforted him, "We are both here to enjoy this."

With that cleared up the talking ended.

Six hours later on the car ride back home, Priscilla recalled how it started.

"As he stepped towards me, I closed my eyes in anticipation. His lips covered mine while our bodies pushed into one another. Our tongues darted and probed each others mouths. He lifted up my shirt as I reached for his excitement. I was so glad that I had chosen to wear so few clothes. My thin shirt and pants were all that separated me from our new companion. His hands roamed with great enthusiasm. He now had full access to my breasts and started to suck and lick my nipples. His tongue on my skin was intensively electrifying," she shared.

"My shirt was up and over my fully exposed breasts. Any neighbor who happened to look out at that moment would have gotten quite a show," she recalled.

Priscilla revealed, "That first kiss with someone new either gets you vibrating correctly or stalls in discomfort. You know right away whether this person is a connection or not. There's always room for improvement but landing it right from the start gets the juices flowing freely."

She continued, "Dave, was an excellent kisser and grew more confident as we found our rhythm in the moment. We quickly got to know each others style. He wasn't a 'shove the tongue down my throat' kind of guy. Too often, guys feel as if an invasion is necessary and try too damn hard– this wasn't the case with Dave. Unlike a bad porn, there wasn't a bit of fake showing off with him."

"I didn't have to break off our kiss to catch my breath. I wasn't about to slow him down now. I pressed forward with even more passion and he absolutely rose up to the occasion," added Priscilla.

"I wasn't his for the taking but my husband and I made a choice to be there at that moment and I showed him I wanted to play, his approach was great. I left no doubt that I wanted all the pleasure I could get from this. He knew this was a shared encounter but didn't shy away from giving it his all. He really didn't have any time to think about it from that point onward as we were now in the zone of pure sexual energy between each other," she asserted.

Priscilla recalled, "I knew you could hear the moans and the sound of our lips– I wondered what your reaction was to this new and still developing 'situation.' When you didn't come out to the balcony for awhile I knew we were all open to everything that was going on. We stayed on the balcony for awhile longer making out and feeling each other up. I broke off our kiss and adjusted my top a bit when I heard the water turn off in the bathroom. I still had my hand on his hardness as you turned off the light and headed our way."

I washed my hands and made sure they knew I was coming back out. I passed by them as she led Dave by the hand to the living room. I could see that her nipples were fully erect as her shirt was only slightly pulled back down now. I didn't say anything, leaving it up to her to play as she desired.

We were free with no inhibitions and just let the whole thing happen. I wanted to give them time to explore each other before I joined them so I took my drink out to the balcony. I could hear muffled moaning and their lips kissing one another. Not jumping right in was a great choice as my excitement only grew by listening, not seeing what was happening. I was more than happy to just taking it all in.

She told me that he pulled her down to the couch as soon as they were in the living room. She sat on top of him straddling his legs. From that position, I'm sure that he must have known he was in for quite a ride.

Priscilla added, "I leaned back a bit so he could finally take off my shirt.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

He moved his hands over my naked chest. Dave kept telling me how sexy I was as he alternated between making out and sucking on my breasts."

She shared that Dave was trying to get her pants off but she stood up and pulled him to the floor.

This time, she was the one with a better idea.

"All I wanted at that moment was his cock and it became my focus and desire," concluded Priscilla.

I can remember thinking, "Wow, that's my girl!"

Not jumping right in with them was the best choice for me. My excitement only grew by listening, not seeing what was happening in the next room. I remember standing on his balcony satisfied, charged and content with what was unfolding between all of us.

Not being able to resist any more, I found a perfect view of them from his bedroom door. It was incredible to see them move together in the slight light of the small living room lamp.

Priscilla had laid Dave down on the floor and had our new friend on his back. She knelt down as she unbuttoned and took off his shirt. She took her time kissing and licking her way down his body. His hands tenderly moved through her hair and rubbed her bare back as she explored him. My eyes were glued to the site of my wife sliding off his pants and boxers. She leaned over him for a moment, obviously very pleased with what she saw.

My wife lowered her mouth onto him. Her lips closed firmly around his thick head as she took him deeper. I was in awe– here was my love being filled with at least eight inches of his fully engorged manhood. She closed her eyes and guided him down her mouth. She then slowly lifted her mouth up his shaft and down again over and over. Her cheeks sucked in and I could see her tongue as it swirled around his swollen cock inside her closed mouth. He held her head as she continued to take him up and down her throat.

Watching her, for the first time, sucking another mans cock in person was so much better than any of my fantasies. Her lips, like silk, massaged his cock. Her hand stroking his shaft was poetry for the eyes. His head tilted back even more as he pumped in and out of her mouth. She repositioned herself, kneeling between his legs while never letting him slip from her mouth. Her left hand wrapped around him and her other lightly letting her finger nails play with the tiny patch of hair just bellow his belly. He was completely smooth except for that little patch of hair above his cock. Their moans were synchronous, low and slow with each motion of her mouth gliding up and down on his shaft.

I was caught up in all the erotic bliss, not wanting this scene to end. I thought it might all stop when he finally submitted to his inevitable orgasm.

Priscilla, however, was a woman on a mission, intent on giving our new friend the release of his life. She slid her hand under and lifted his ass up off the floor to pull him deeper into her mouth. She just sunk into the pure pleasure of him sliding between her lips, taking him deeper and deeper until he couldn't go any further. His moaning got louder and made it clear that he was very close to cumming.

Dave lowered his ass back to the ground and moved his hand to her chin to give her the chance to release him from her lips. It was a nice, but futile, gesture. She was going to stay right where she was all the way through his climax. When he realized she wasn't going to stop, he just let go with everything he had.

He wrapped a leg around the small of her back as his hands held onto her bobbing head. He just unloaded in her very willing mouth with full passion. She stayed on him through four or five bursts of him releasing his cum. Priscilla switched from sucking deeply to gently letting him glide in her mouth. She moved him up so that her still sealed lips were just below his swollen head and let him flow freely in her mouth. Priscilla moaned deeply as she took every drop he could give.

When his spasms subsided and his legs began to relax a bit, she slid her mouth slowly all the way down his now drained cock. He must have stayed in her for about a minute as he slowly caught his breath. My wife then gently slid him back out of her mouth, ran her finger across her lips and smiled.

I can still see her looking at him while her tongue traced her own lips and took a deliberate swallow. I was breathing deep while on a whole new level of sexual wonder watching his, and in many ways, our release. Sweating a bit and flush with ecstasy he pulled her close. They embraced with an extra long, deliberate and very appreciative kiss.

I walked in with what must have been a 'wow that was amazing' look.

Before we had a chance to think about what just happened, I sat down in a chair next to them. They were still deeply kissing. She was laying on top of his completely naked body with his arms wrapped around her. They opened their eyes as she sat up and gently stroked his cock a few more times. He seemed happily spent for the moment. She turned around and grinned at me. I could see that she was very satisfied with herself. Priscilla effortlessly swung her leg around and was now facing me, still sitting topless on his lap. She then got on her knees and moved towards me.

My pants had long been undone and she bent her head down to take me into her mouth. My wife was especially warm and well lubricated tonight. From what I could see, he seemed a bit thicker than me but I was longer. Normally, she takes me about half way down with perfect precision but tonight I slid almost all they down her throat with ease. She has always told me how much she enjoys giving head but now I truly understood how much. She slid her hot mouth up and down me as we both began to moan. While I didn't want the pleasure of her skillful mouth to end, I pulled her up to me so we could look at each other.

I mouthed to her, "I love you."

"So much," she replied, softly.

I was amazed at her beauty and strength at that moment like never before. We kissed with a rare passion and connection that would make the stars move. She went back to sucking me awhile before I finally led her to the bedroom.

I laid her down on her back on his bed, feet facing the pillows. I took such pleasure out of taking down her pants for the first time of the evening. Now completely naked, I joined her on the bed and raised her knees up so I could fully taste my sexy wife. She was extremely wet from before and just let my tongue explore every inch of her wetness. I loved spreading her lips apart, slowly sucking on her clit. Her pussy was sopping wet and I licked up her juices hungrily. I slid a couple fingers inside of her, noticing that she was more swollen than I can remember feeling her. I moved up so we could kiss deep. Neither one of us said a word but our breathing and excitement were of two people in the midst of a new sexual high. I went to work on her nipples as I slid myself deep into her.

Dave gave us a few minutes as he stood by the door watching us. He came over to the bed, knelt by her head and she happily accepted his cock in her mouth again. I slid my hand up to her arm which was stroking him and felt her tighten around me. I continued to thrust inside of her as she sucked on his cock right in front of me. It wasn't long before she came loudly– only once letting his cock slip from her lips.

I laid still on top of her, basking in her after orgasm glow. She took Dave out of her mouth and looked deep at me. I bent down to kiss her as intently as I could. She continued stroking him as I moved over to the side of the bed. Dave and I took turns licking her breasts and massaging her legs. We managed to move her around so her head was now on the pillow.

Dave got between her legs as I was sliding my fingers in and out of her. I felt his cock enter her for the first time. It took me back a bit as I felt her shudder from pleasure while he slipped inside her wonderful pussy.

Dave and I caressed every inch of her body. I moved toward her so we could kiss as he was thrusting inside of her. I went back to licking her nipples as Dave leaned in to make out with her. Dave and Priscilla continued fucking for a while before we got her on her knees, I entered from behind while she took him again down her throat. I reached around under her so I could rub her clit as Dave was busy playing with her nipples. She came again and let out a little giggle, this time letting us know she was really having a grand time with all of the attention.

She stopped sucking him off long enough to roll on her back and I replaced Dave's hands with my mouth on her tits. I asked her if she was OK as I opened her legs for Dave. She placed my hand on her pussy and slipped one of her fingers in on top of mine as he slid his cock right in. She wasn't slowing down at all!

My wife was moaning hard from Dave's fucking that it prompted him to pick up the pace and drill her even harder. I could tell she was having multiple orgasms as he pounded that cock into her swollen pussy. I licked and sucked on her nipples as they were deep tonguing each others mouths.

Dave was a real champ, holding out much longer than most guys could have.

About an hour later he moaned openly, "Oh man, I'm going to cum again."

Priscilla pulled him out of her pussy and slid under to wrap her lips around his wet cock again. He pumped deeply into her mouth with my head just inches away. I was in a great position to watch him cum down my wife's throat.

A little bit of Dave's cum came oozing from her lips. She just let it roll down her face. He rolled off and I took his place, slowly grinding my cock inside her pussy. She looked deeply into my eyes and wiped Dave's treasure off her lips. As we kissed, I could still see Dave's cum on her cheeks and a few drops dangling from her chin.

We didn't actually stop exploring until the sun peeked through the curtains.

Dave and I watched as my wife put her clothes back on.

"Hate to screw and run but I need a little rest boys," she said.

I got dressed as Dave slipped on his boxers. Before we left, Priscilla and Dave kissed deeply for a while by the doorway.

He turned to me, shook my hand and say said, "Umm… thank you very much."

I just smiled and kissed my wife.

Though she was a bit sore when we got back home we fucked like wild cats until I came in the best orgasm of my life. We laid together just saying, 'WOW!'

Just before drifting off to sleep she asked, "So what do we do tomorrow night?"

I replied, "More?”

A second helping of Dave is the next chapter of our journey. Looking forward to hearing your comments or feedback.

Published 
Written by erosbydesign
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments