Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tale Of Danny Collins - Chapter 7

"Gloria gets her chance to meet Vivian and Danny puts another notch in his gun."

74
15 Comments 15
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 7 of a multi-part series. In this chapter Gloria meets Vivian and expands her knowledge of sex."

Gloria joined Danny at his table for lunch the following Monday at school.

“It was a really great weekend,” she said softly while pouring milk into a cup.

Without looking over, Danny replied, “It was an especially good weekend. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it.”

“I don’t know that the word ‘enjoyed’ fully conveys how I felt about it. The things you did to me were like something from another world.” Gloria glanced around them. “I can’t wait to do it again.”

“You won’t have to wait long,” he said with a grin.

“Are you going to introduce me to your coach this week?” Gloria asked.

Danny looked at her and paused. “Do you really want to meet her?”

“Of course I do,” Gloria answered. “If she’s the one who taught you, I want to meet her. I think she must be some kind of wizard.”

Danny thought for a few seconds. “She’s not a wizard, but she is totally clued into the sex scene. She is a woman who knows just about everything from practical experience.” He paused momentarily, adding, “She’s also the kindest, most considerate adult I’ve ever met.”

“So, then you’ll introduce her to me?”

“I will if that’s what you want. I’ve told her about you, and she’s said she’d like to meet you.”

“You’ve told her about me?” Gloria said, somewhat surprised to hear it.

“Of course I have,” he replied. “Vivian is my friend and my confidant. There isn’t anything I can’t tell her or get her advice on. She is beautiful, kind, and the sexiest person on the face of the earth.”

Gloria was a little disappointed to hear Danny’s last sentence. She had hoped that would be the way he would describe her. But Gloria knew the woman was a sex goddess, and she was a novice. Gloria reasoned, “Always consult an expert when possible.”

“Are you going to take me to meet her on Wednesday?” Gloria asked.

Danny turned to look at her. “We can spend some time naked under the tree or meet with Vivian. Which would you prefer?”

Gloria lowered her voice. “My first choice would always be to be naked with you, Danny. But I feel like I need to meet your coach.”

“If that’s your choice, I’ll set it up,” he told her. “The same rules still apply. No panties in my car, and I’ll get you home before your mother gets concerned.”

 

For the next two days, Gloria was concerned. She wanted to meet the woman who had taught Danny the facts of life but was equally concerned that the woman would not welcome her into an area that had always belonged to her and Danny. Gloria didn’t want to take a chance on losing Danny, but felt like knowing his teacher was extremely important.

 

On Wednesday, Danny was waiting for her at the bottom of the front steps at the high school.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked while taking her books.

“I am,” she whispered. “There are so many things I want to know.”

When she sat in his car, Danny checked to ensure she wasn’t wearing panties and nodded his approval as she sat in the front seat.

As they drove down the street, Danny said, “That’s my house.” Then five houses later, turned into a driveway. “This is it,” he said. “Are you still willing to go ahead?”

“I am,” Gloria said, but still not convinced she was doing the right thing.

Danny led her in through the back door. “Vivian, you have company,” he called out.

Seconds later, Vivian appeared at the door to the kitchen. It wasn’t a surprise to Danny that she was wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

“Danny!” she said. “You’ve brought your girlfriend for me to meet.”

Gloria watched as the woman swooped in, wrapping her arms around Danny and kissing his cheek.

“Introduce me,” Vivian demanded, looking at Gloria.

“Vivian, my I introduce my girlfriend, Gloria,” Danny said as he moved aside.

“Oh, Danny, she’s more beautiful than you told me,” Vivian said while looking at Gloria. “And you are right… she could be a Playboy Playmate. She’s beautiful and sexy as hell.”

It was a strange introduction, but Gloria enjoyed it. It gave her time to study Vivian. Her determination was that Vivian was one of the most beautiful women she had ever met and her sex appeal was simply off the chart. In Vivian’s presence, Gloria felt humbled. There hadn’t been many times in Gloria’s life that she felt less desirable than the females around her, but Vivian made her feel like a child.

Vivian moved to Gloria and hugged her. “I’m so happy you’ve taken my Danny as your own. He is simply the finest young man I’ve ever known and a lover beyond compare.”

Gloria was surprised to hear the woman openly admit her affair with Danny.

Putting an arm around Danny, Vivian asked, “What are you two doing this afternoon?”

“Well,” Danny said and hesitated. “I mentioned anal sex to Gloria, and she was a little put off by it.”

“No, I wasn’t,” Gloria said. “I had just never heard of people doing sex that way.”

“It’s not common yet in this country,” Vivian explained to Gloria. “It’s quite ordinary in Europe. But then, Europeans have always been more liberated than Americans. It’s quite useful to couples being careful about getting pregnant.”

“Gloria’s on the pill, so it’s not something we worry about,” Danny interjected. “I thought that maybe we could do it and let Gloria watch. I think that would relieve some of her doubts.”

“Would you like that, honey?” Vivian asked Gloria.

“It seems like a crazy thing to ask, but if you would, I would appreciate it.”

“I’m always happy to get into bed with Danny,” Vivian said with a broad smile. “Let’s go back to my bedroom.”

Gloria took Danny’s hand and was led to Vivian’s classroom.

As soon as they were in the room, Vivian took off her t-shirt and exposed her beautiful breasts. Walking over to Danny, she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers.

Gloria could see that Danny was already hard. She watched as Vivian pulled down his underwear and dropped to her knees. Gloria felt a bit of jealousy when the older woman swallowed half of Danny’s cock and moaned with pleasure.

Vivian turned to Gloria. “Don’t you love to have his beautiful dick in your mouth?”

“Yes, I do,” Gloria whispered, watching the woman go back at it.

Vivian dropped her shorts and moved onto the bed in doggie position. “Let’s start with the pussy and then move to the ass,” she told Danny. Then, to Gloria, she said, “Honey, move around to the side so you can see.

Gloria felt a bit odd standing there fully dressed while the other two people in the room were naked and beginning to have sex. She watched as Danny moved up behind Vivian and slipped his cock into the woman’s wet slot. Gloria flinched when Vivian started to groan. She could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet. Moving closer, she could smell Vivian’s sexual aroma.

“That’s good, Danny,” Vivian said. “Give it to me a little harder, baby. I want to feel all of your big dick.”

Without thinking about it, Gloria began teasing her nipples. Her eyes were glued to the sight of Danny’s hard cock sliding in and out of his teacher. She noticed his hands spread Vivian’s ass cheeks apart, and his thumb began to rub across her puckered star.

Gloria watched as Danny put some of Vivian’s honey on his thumb before moving it back to her ass. When Danny started to penetrate Vivian’s butt with his thumb, Gloria moved closer. She was mesmerized watching the action when he pressed the head of his cock to her asshole.

When the head popped in, Vivian called out, “Yes! Fuck, baby. You know how I love it.”

Gloria watched as his shaft disappeared into the woman’s rectum and then began the same back-and-forth motion that he had used on her pussy. When he started to move faster, Vivian began to groan.

“Fuck, this is so good,” she said. “Can you see what a good job he’s doing, Gloria?”

Gloria could see everything happening and had slipped her hand under her skirt to touch herself. This was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. (Remember, dear reader. There was no free porn to watch in 1967.) She moved up beside Danny to put her hand on his bare ass. When she recognized the sounds he made before an orgasm, Gloria reached between his legs and squeezed his ball sack. That always made him a little crazy.

As she expected, Danny growled and shot his load into Vivian’s ass.

Gloria kissed Danny’s arm. “That was beautiful.”

“Did it look good enough that you want to try it?” he asked.

“How could I watch the two of you and not want to be a part of it?”

When he pulled his cock from her ass, Vivian demanded, “Now you go into the bathroom and wash that beautiful toy. You don’t want your sweetie to be kissing something that’s just come from my butt. Get in there.”

Danny didn’t argue. He knew Vivian’s rules about cleanliness after anal sex. By the time he was finished washing his equipment, Danny was beginning to get hard again. When he stepped out of the bathroom, he found Gloria naked on the bed with Vivian. His coach was obviously back in teaching mode. She had her mouth on one of Gloria’s perfect breasts while she plunged two fingers into the girl’s pussy. He decided to be quiet and watch for a bit.

After a few minutes, Danny could tell that Gloria was nearing an orgasm. But before she could pop one out, Vivian sat up, saying, “Now get up, sugar. Your man is ready for you.”

When Gloria got into the doggie position, he could see that her pussy was dripping wet. He stepped up to her and immediately slid his cock into her as deeply as it would go.

“Yes,” she called out. “Fuck me, Danny. I’m so horny now, and I need to cum!”

When he began to move, she demanded, “Harder, baby. Faster. Oh, fuck. I need this.”

It took hardly any time for him to get her to her first orgasm. That one led to another and another. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot his hot cum on her ass. Danny knew that he was too excited for his cock to go limp now. He smeared his semen around her crinkled star, using it as lube, and pushed into her. He heard Gloria grunt but knew that as soon as he got past her tight ring, she would start to enjoy it.

He watched Vivian move around the bed and get close to Gloria. “Are you enjoying it, honey?”

“Oh, fuck yes!” Gloria groaned. “His dick feels like it’s a foot long and as big around as my arm.”

Vivian rolled over on her back and scooted under Gloria. When her face was directly below Gloria’s dripping pussy, the woman began to lick the girl’s clit. That action caused Gloria to start her orgasmic cycle once again. Her body was bucking and shaking. Gloria collapsed on Vivian, her nose in the woman’s pubic hair.

Danny returned to the bathroom to clean up for the second time. When he returned, he was shocked to see the two women in the ‘69’ position, going at each other like wild beasts. He moved around the bed to see the action from all sides.

The two women reached orgasms at the same time, falling apart and gasping for breath.

With her breathing under control, Gloria looked up at Danny. “This has been a day of firsts for me. I had my first anal sex and my first lesbian sex.”

LolaaKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaaKampbell

“Which one was better?” he asked with a grin.

“I’m not sure,” she replied, “but you can bet I’ll do them both again.”

Vivian crawled up beside Gloria. She kissed Gloria’s lips and then both of her nipples. “If you enjoyed it, I hope you’ll come back. My door is always open to both of you.”

Fifteen minutes later, they were all dressed. After kisses all around, Danny put Gloria in his car and hurried to get her home.

As they drove, Gloria asked, “Will we go back again?”

“Would you like to?”

“Yeah, I would,” she said with a grin. “I have a lot to learn, and your coach is now my coach. Doesn’t she have the greatest tits ever?”

“They’re almost as good as yours, angel.”

“You are such a liar,” Gloria laughed. “But looking at her ass, I knew why you wanted it. She is so fucking sexy!”

 

From that day until Thanksgiving, Danny and Gloria spent every Wednesday afternoon with Vivian. Lessons were given, and orgasms were plentiful. Danny felt exceptionally lucky to have two such beautiful and sexy playmates that he could have at the same time. He was living a dream.

 

On the Wednesday before the school’s Thanksgiving break, Danny drove Gloria home after their weekly visit with Vivian.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Right now, I feel a little weak, but otherwise, I feel fabulous. You know how much I love having sex with Vivian. That woman is just amazing.”

“The word amazing is almost inadequate when describing Vivian,” Danny replied.

Gloria was quiet for a minute. Putting her hand on his thigh, she said, “I have some bad news about next week.”

“About our Thanksgiving break?” he asked.

“Yeah. I had hoped it wouldn’t happen this year but it is. My family is going to visit my grandparents. It’s about a four-hour drive, and we’ll leave on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We won’t come back until Sunday before school starts. It’s something we do every year. I had just hoped that this year would be different.”

“I had hoped we would spend a lot of time together during the break,” Danny said.

“Maybe you can fill in the time I’m gone with Vivian.”

“That won’t happen,” he said in a sour tone. “Tony will be home for the holiday, and I probably won’t spend much time with them.”

“I’m sorry, love,” Gloria said sweetly. “You know I’d rather be with you than anywhere in this world.”

“It’s just five days,” he said with a reassuring smile. “We’ll make it through.”

After dropping Gloria at her home, Danny drove back to his house with a dark cloud over his head. He expected to spend quality time with Gloria during the school break. Now, Danny thought he’d probably spend a lot of time jerking off. “This sucks!” he said aloud.

 

Danny was sitting at his lunch table at noon on Wednesday before the break. He had finished eating and was reading a book. To his surprise, Gloria’s best friend, Anna Ortiz, came to sit beside him. Anna had never been overly friendly to Danny since he began dating Gloria. He thought Anna was upset that Gloria had selected a guy not part of the ‘most popular students’ inner circle.

“Hi, Anna,” he said when she sat down. “What brings you to my part of town?”

Anna actually smiled at Danny. “I was just wondering what you plan to do for four days with Gloria out of town.”

“Probably doing a lot of reading and maybe playing tennis with the team guys.”

“I would think you would spend a lot of time jerking off with her away,” Anna said sarcastically.

He grinned at her, thinking she was more straightforward than he had assumed. “I’ll probably be doing some of that too. Why do you ask?”

Anna looked Danny in the eyes. “Your girl has a big mouth that she can’t seem to control. Gloria just can’t seem to shut up about what a good lover you are. She’s constantly telling me how many times you got her off and how wonderful your tool is.”

“I had no idea,” Danny responded truthfully. “I didn’t know that girls talk about sex with each other.”

“I’m not saying that Gloria is telling everyone about the sex you two are having, but she sure as hell tells me.”

“Does that upset you, Anna?”

“It doesn’t upset me,” she answered. “I guess the truth is that it makes me jealous. Since we started high school, Gloria has been a bit of a prude. She was always telling me about her dates, trying to touch her tits or slip a hand under her skirt. She told me she would slap their hands and refuse to go out with them again. Then she goes out with you one time and drops all of her defenses.”

“Why would you be jealous about her enjoying herself?”

“Because I was the one that discovered sex first, and I sorta bragged about it. Now my stories don’t match up to hers.”

“Who is your guy?” Danny asked.

“You wouldn’t know him,” she replied. “His name is Alec, and he goes to Jefferson High School.”

“So then… you’re saying that you and Alec have been having sex for a long time,” Danny asked.

“Yeah,” she nodded her head. “Since about two weeks after my sixteenth birthday. But since he goes to a different school, I don’t get to see him very often. And while I miss seeing him, you and Gloria are together daily. From what she says, you two are fucking like a couple of animals.”

Danny grinned. “I would say as often as possible.”

Anna looked into Danny’s eyes again. “I want to know how good you are.”

“How do you propose to do that?”

She cocked an eyebrow. “I think we should meet at your parking spot on Friday. Then you could give me a sample of your specialness.”

Danny was shocked. “Are you suggesting that we should have sex?”

“There’s no other way for me to find out if she’s telling me the truth. I won’t say anything to Alec or Gloria. You’ll keep your mouth shut, too.”

Danny had always thought that Anna was extremely attractive. From all appearances, she had a great body. The idea was certainly intriguing. “How do you know about where we park?” he asked.

“That stupid Gloria took me out there a few weeks ago to show me the wonderful spot you had found to take her virginity. She talks about it as if it’s holy ground.”

“And you think we should meet there?”

“Yes, I do,” she answered. “Friday night at 8:00. I’ll meet you there.”

“I could come by your house and pick you up, just like we were having a date.”

“No way!” Anna insisted. “If my father thought I was dating an Anglo, he’d disown me. He doesn’t need to know about it anymore than Gloria or Alec.”

Danny held out his hand. She took it and they shook. “Friday at 8:00,” he said and she walked away.

 

When Anna drove up to Danny and Gloria’s parking spot, she found him leaning against his car with his arms crossed and his legs spread. She had to admit he was handsome. He was calm and self-assured, making him reek of sexiness. Anna got out of her car and slowly walked to Danny while maintaining eye contact.

Danny was excited to see her arrive. He had thought there was a strong possibility she wouldn’t show up. He studied her as she walked toward him. Anna was wearing a skirt and a soft, light cotton sweater. He decided she had dressed for the occasion.

“I’m glad you could make it,” he said.

“I wouldn’t miss it,” she said with a smile and moved close enough to position herself between his legs. “I’m ready to discover if you are half the lover Gloria says you are.”

Anna put her hands over his shoulders and pulled them into a kiss. It turned hot and passionate in a matter of seconds. His member was already stiff, and he assumed she could feel it. When she rubbed her pelvis against him, Danny took the next step. He moved his hands under her sweater. Before she knew it, he had unhooked her bra.

“You don’t waste any time, do you?” she asked with a wry smile.

“I don’t see that we have any time to waste, and I know why you’re here. You made it clear to me that we were meeting to have sex. If that’s what we’re doing, I want to free your beautiful tits.”

She gasped when his hands moved around her bare skin and cupped her full, round breasts. Danny pulled the sweater over her head and slid the bra off her shoulders. He leaned against the car and moved his mouth to her breasts, licking, sucking, and kissing each one in turn.

Anna was not expecting to be so turned on by Danny, but she quickly deduced that he knew what he was doing. She closed her eyes to enjoy the lovely feeling of his mouth. Anna was luxuriating in the attention he was paying to her sensitive nipples when she felt one of his hands on the inside of her thigh, moving upward to her sex. Spreading her legs, she was ready for the next pleasure.

When Danny discovered she was not wearing panties, he gave her a questioning look.

She grinned. “Gloria told me about your rule of no panties. And I always play by the rules.”

While their eyes locked, Danny slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy. Anna kept her eyes open, but he felt her melt. Danny picked her up and set her butt on the fender of the car. He pushed her back to lie on the hood and quickly lifted both of her legs, spreading them wide apart. Within seconds, his tongue was gliding through her slit in search of her clit.

Anna groaned loudly when he sucked on her button and again when he pressed two fingers into her pussy. His working the inside and outside simultaneously made her delirious in seconds. He moved her legs to fall over his shoulders as he continued to work her toward a climax.

It didn’t take long. Anna had a powerful orgasm that made her entire body tremble. Danny pulled her off of the car and kissed her hard to let her taste her juices on his tongue and lips. He broke the kiss, saying, “So what do you think?”

Anna turned around to lean over the car. She pulled up her skirt and said, “I think you need to fuck me now.”

Once he slid his cock inside her, Anna became even louder. He held her nicely rounded hips and pounded into wetness. Listening to her continuous noises, he slapped her ass cheek, saying, “You like it, don’t you, Anna. You want to be fucked hard and fast.”

“Yes, Danny. Yes!” she cried out. “Fuck me, Danny. I’m gonna cum again.”

After her second orgasm, Danny said, “It’s my turn now, Anna. Where do you want it?”

Anna spun around and took his member in her mouth. She groaned when he filled her mouth with spunk. He watched as she swallowed.

When she stood and grinned, Danny said, “I’m a little surprised by you.”

“Unlike Gloria,” she explained, “My mother won’t allow me to be on the pill. Taking it in my mouth is the only way I can be sure your healthy semen doesn’t get into my baby-making machinery. Besides… I kinda enjoy it that way.”

Before their time together ended, they had sex twice more. Anna put her bra and sweater back on and said, “Now I’m going to be even more jealous of Gloria. Everything she said about you was understated. You are a wonderful and skilled lover, Danny, and if I ever get the chance to have sex with you again, rest assured, I’ll take it.”

When she got into her car, Danny leaned in through the window and kissed her. “And the next time, I’ll be ready.”

As she drove off, Danny remembered hearing the actor John Wayne, say that he preferred Mexican women because they were spicy. “You’re right about that, Big John,” he said aloud. “Spicy and feisty for sure.”

That night, curled up in his bed, Danny thought about his time spent with Anna. He recalled her soft brown skin, the fullness of her breasts, and the roundness of her bottom. He closed his eyes and thought of Vivian, then Gloria and Anna. “You can’t do better than that,” he whispered before falling asleep.

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments