Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the second chapter of my new series. After Danny's first encounter with Vivian, a military wife, he will be enjoying many months of daily lessons in the art of sex."

When Danny awoke the next morning, his mind was still on Vivian DeAngelo and his cock was still rock hard. The woman was simply amazing. She had the best body he had ever seen and she was willing to share it with him. The situation was beyond anything Danny could ever have imagined. But now he had to think of a reason to leave the house to see Vivian again.

While eating breakfast, his mother asked, “Do you have any plans for today?”

An idea popped into his head at that instant and he replied, “Yeah, I’m going back to Mrs. DeAngelo’s house. Yesterday she mentioned that she would like to have a vegetable garden in her backyard. I’m gonna go measure it out and see if I can do it for her.”

“That would be very sweet of you, honey,” his mother said with a smile. “I’m certain she’s happy for the help and to have someone to talk with. Her husband’s going to be gone for a long time.”

“She told me his assignment would be for a year. That sounds like a really long time to me.”

“I know you’ll help her through it,” she said, patting his cheek.

His mother left the room and Danny thought, “If you knew how I plan to help her you’d throw a fit.”

 

Hating every agonizing moment, Danny waited until 11:00 before leaving his home for Vivian’s. As he walked down the sidewalk, he was thinking of what Vivian might be doing. Would she be surprised to see him and send him away? Or, would she rip off her clothes and offer him heavenly wonders?

Reaching the DeAngelo house, Danny walked down the drive to the back of the home. Yesterday Vivian had told him she would leave the back door open for him so that he could come in at any time. He gently turned the nob and found it was unlocked. Stepping inside, Danny didn’t see her and called out, “Vivian, are you here?”

He heard her voice from down the hallway. “I’m in the bedroom, Danny. Come back and join me.”

“The bedroom sounds good,” he thought as he walked down the hall.

Entering her bedroom, Danny found her naked on her bed, pushing something in and out of her pussy. He stopped and gawked.

“Come over her and sit on the bed, baby,” she cooed to him while continuing what she was doing.

He sat beside her and looked to see that she was fucking herself with something round and white.

She pulled the object out and held it up for Danny to see. “It’s a big dick made out of ivory. Tony got it for me when he was in Africa. I think it looks a lot like your prick, Danny.”

Danny admired the object. It was indeed a perfect penis carved out of ivory. It was long and smooth with a perfect head on the end. At the moment, it was covered with her juices.

“Why don’t you take it and finish the job for me, Danny? It’s so much better when someone else does the work.”

He took the ivory dildo, slipped it back into her wet hole, and began an in-and-out rhythm.

“Yeah, baby,” she whispered. “That’s good. This morning I was thinking about how good you fucked me yesterday, and I just had to masturbate. But it feels so much better with you doing it. Are you going to be able to stay long enough to satisfy me?”

Still watching the toy slide in and out of Vivian, Danny said, “I told my Mom I was coming down to look into building you a vegetable garden. If I start on it, I could be here for hours.”

“That’s wonderful, Danny. Today I plan to teach you how to eat pussy.”

His eyebrows shot up. He had heard one of the older boys at school talking about oral sex, but he wasn’t sure he believed the guy. But now, he was going to learn about it firsthand.

“Is that something you want to do?” she asked. When he nodded his head, Vivian grinned at him. “Then why don’t you take off your clothes and get on the bed between my legs.”

Danny set a new land speed record for getting his clothes off and settling on his knees between her legs.

“I see that beautiful dick of yours is hard and ready to go,” she giggled. “Maybe you’d like me to suck you off like I did yesterday.”

“That was outrageously good,” he replied, while his eyes rested on her drooling pussy.

“I want you to lie down on your tummy,” she instructed him, “and put your head right here.” She held her hands out to show where she wanted his head.

Following her instructions, Danny’s nose was about three inches from her opening. Her sexual fragrance was almost overpowering. He wasn’t certain what she wanted done, but he was ready to lick her pussy to see if it tasted as good as it smelled.

“Fist,” she said, “I want you to slip your middle two fingers into my pussy.” When he followed her directions, Vivian said, “Yeah, baby. That’s perfect. Now turn your palm up so that your fingertips rub over the top wall of my vagina. Yeah, that’s it.”

Danny thought that fingering her was much better than using a toy on her, but he would have been happy to do either one all day.

Vivian moved her hand down to the top of her slit and pulled her vaginal lips apart. “See this nub right here? I want you to lick it. Flatten your tongue and go up and down on it.”

A minute later, Vivian moaned, “Oh, fuck yeah, Danny. That’s perfect, baby. Keep moving your fingers and your tongue. You’re gonna make me cum so hard!”

Before the next minute was over, Vivian’s ass jumped into the air, and her fingers dug into Danny’s hair. “Fuck!” she cried out. “Oh, Fuck!”

Danny wasn’t completely clear on what he’d done to get that response, but he knew he’d remember so that he could do it many more times.

Her chest was heaving, and Vivian began laughing. “Oh, Danny. That was outstanding. You are a pussy eating champ. I’m gonna have you do that again a thousand more times.”

Danny accepted the praise and was ready to start again.

As Vivian caught her breath, she said, “Is that beautiful dick of yours still hard?”

“It’s a piece of steel,” he replied with a grin.

“Then climb up on me and put that piece of steel inside me. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can and fill me with your cum. That’s what I want.”

Wasting no time, Danny moved up to put his chest against hers and put his cock against her wet opening.

As the head moved inside her, Vivian grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled. “Yes, baby. That’s what I want. Give me that steel. Oh, fuck yeah!”

Vivian was so wet, Danny’s cock slid into her depths without hindrance. As he began to hump her as hard and fast as possible, Danny managed to get one of her nipples into his mouth, making the experience perfect.

For the next five minutes, there were grunts and groans that could be heard throughout the house. Vivian was making enough noise for both of them while she thoroughly enjoyed Danny’s actions. After having a bone-rattling orgasm, Vivian demanded that Danny stop and change position.

“I want you behind me,” she commanded. “Take me doggie style!”

Danny had no idea what ‘doggie style’ was but watched and she got on all fours, put her head down and lifted her ass up in the air. “Finish me this way!”

It didn’t take a college degree to understand what she wanted, and Danny got behind her, pushing his cock into her offered pussy. He didn’t know why he hadn’t cum yet, but was happy to last longer than usual. This was all a treat and he wanted as much as he could get. Danny continued to hammer her in this new position.

Another two minutes passed and Danny had gone as far as he possibly could. His body let him know that this was the end of the road for him. “I’m cumming!”

Vivian flipped over on her back, shouting, “Cum on my tits, Danny. I want to see it!”

He followed her instructions, gave his cock three tugs and covered her chest with a surprisingly large amount of spunk. Rather than three hot ropes, it was five, and her chest was covered. As he remained on his knees with his hand holding his spent member, he watched Vivian spreading the goo over her tits and licking her fingers.

“You are magnificent,” she said in a gasp. “Look at all this glorious cum. I wish I could swallow it all!”

Danny held himself up for a few seconds before he collapsed beside her. “That was incredible,” he groaned.

“It was pretty fantastic,” she said as she rolled over on her side and kissed his cheek.

After his breathing calmed, Danny said, “Do you and your husband do this kind of thing every day?”

“Oh, no,” she laughed. “We do this at least four times a day. Tony is a pure animal. When he sees me naked, he can’t help himself. I’d guess that we make love like this about four times a day. If he’s especially horny, we might do it six or seven times.”

“So then… you just stay naked for him?”

Vivian laughed. “You guessed it in one. I try to keep his libido fully charged. There’s nothing I’d rather do that fuck my man all day.”

“What do you do during your period?”

“My mouth and ass still work,” Vivian stated as a fact.

“Your ass?” Danny gasped.

“Of course,” she replied with a frown. “Haven’t you ever heard of anal sex?”

Danny’s eyes were wide with wonder. “No,” he replied slowly. “Do you mean that he fucks your ass just like he would your pussy?”

“I can’t believe you’ve never heard of it,” Vivian laughed and kissed his cheek again. “During my period, we could also have sex in the shower, but I dearly like to feel his thick dick in my ass. It causes me to have orgasms just like if he was in my pussy.”

The young man was shocked but also excited with the idea. “Is that something you and I will ever do?”

“Oh, my goodness, I hope so,” she replied. “To tell the truth, I’m quite anxious to feel you in my ass. I’d be happy to do it every day.”

Danny guessed that there would never be an end to the surprises Vivian would bring him. The woman had a spectacular ass. The idea of putting his cock into it revved his engines.

 

As time moved forward through the summer, Danny was with Vivian every day. After building her a lovely garden in the back of her yard, he tended it daily just as he tended her sexual needs. It seemed to Danny that she had something new to teach him on each visit.

By the time school started in early September, Danny calculated that he and Vivian had sex somewhere over 250 times. They were averaging about three times a day. He figured that he was certainly the best-versed boy of sixteen in the city. His knowledge of a woman’s body was equal to a man of twenty-five. In terms of practical experience, he was far beyond his upperclassmen at school. When school began, Danny Collins was a confident and assured young man.

 The girls in Danny’s class noticed that he was a different person. They were attracted to his confident style. While the other boys were still being silly and joking about sexual matters, Danny was calm. He studied the young girls, wondering what they would look like when they were Vivian’s age. Only a few of them had developed sizable breasts. He kept his eyes on two particular girls who had the best figures. Danny knew that he could turn them into his sexual slaves if he could get them naked. But there was no hurry. As long as he had Vivian waiting for him in her bed, he would continue to be her student.

Arilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arilee

By the time Thanksgiving rolled around, Danny’s count was up to more than 400. Because of school and practicing with the tennis team, he was only having sex with Vivian about twice a day. But each experience with her was now longer and better. She had shown him all of the positions, and he began to take charge of their couplings.

Danny was still walking to and from school. Because of tennis practice, his mother didn’t expect him home from school until 5:00. His habit was to reach Vivian’s home by 4:30 and spend thirty minutes giving her some sexual satisfaction.

Two days before Thanksgiving, Danny came in the back door and found Vivian in her kitchen wearing nothing but an apron. When he walked in, she gave him a big smile and a hug.

“Oh, look at you,” she cooed while her hand groped his crotch. “You’ve been here thirty seconds, and you’re already hard as a rock. How do you plan to take me today?”

“Right here and right now,” he growled as he untied her apron and let it drop to the floor. Danny dropped his pants and underwear to his ankles and sat on a chair by the kitchen table. “Get on this,” he demanded, pushing his hard cock out for her.

Vivian straddled him, lowering herself to take him inside.

As he reached her depths, Danny said, “You are velvety wet. I think maybe you’ve been playing with this pussy to get ready for me.”

“Of course, I have, baby. We don’t have a lot of time anymore and I want to be ready for your big, beautiful dick.”

Danny sucked one of her breasts into his mouth and nibbled on the nipple. “Then move your ass and show me how much you want it.” He cupped her ass cheeks and Vivian began to slide up and down his rod. Her breasts jiggled in his face, making him smile with the pleasure she was providing.

When she began to get loud, Danny stopped her and leaned her over the kitchen table. “I need to see your beautiful ass while I fuck you,” he whispered in her ear as he leaned her over. He took her hips in his hands and the pounding began.

Now that he was an experienced lover, Danny no longer shot his load in two minutes. Now he lasted long enough to give Vivian two orgasms before his first one. He loved the way her body trembled with her first climax. He would give her just a few seconds to recover before he continued. Today he pounded her and slapped her ass cheeks, turning them a bright shade of pink.

“I’m going to cum, Vivian,” he told her. “Get down on your knees. I’m going to paint your face.”

She did as told, opening her mouth, ready to take his offering.

His blasts of hot cum covered her face. When his tank was empty, he rubbed the head of his cock around her lips until she sucked it into her mouth. Looking down at her, Danny wondered how many times Tony DeAngelo had done the same thing. She looked quite content with her face covered with semen and her mouth full of cock.

Five minutes later, they were lying naked in her bed. She laid half on top of him, pressing one breast against his chest. It was a common pose for them and one that Danny particularly enjoyed.

“Danny, I’m going to be leaving town on Friday,” she said softly while running her finger around his nipple. “I’m going to Hawaii to meet Tony for his R and R. It will take me two days to get there. He’ll be there for five days and then I’ll come home. Will you miss me?”

“Not at all,” he said as a joke. “I’ll just jerk off fifteen times a day until you get back.”

Vivian laughed and kissed him. “You and I have become very good friends in the past six months. I hope our friendship will continue when I get back home.”

“I’ll take care of things for you while you’re gone,” he said. “And I’ll be waiting for you in this bed when you return. I guess you’re anxious to see Tony.”

“Oh, yes,” she said with a smile. “I always miss him when he’s away, but this time, because of you, it’s been a lot easier.”

“Do you think he’ll be angry knowing that you’ve been… uh… keeping busy?”

“No,” was her firm reply. “He suggested I find a lover. I doubt he expected I’d find someone to fuck me every single day. But it was his idea. I probably won’t mention how often we had sex.”

“I think that’s a good idea,” Danny agreed. “I don’t want him coming home at the end of his tour and killing me.”

“My man is a warrior, Danny. I think in another life he was a Greek soldier. He was made for war and he loves it. Tony loves me too, but not as much as battle. He’ll probably not be as happy when the war ends. He sent me a letter last week saying that he was given a purple heart. Tony said it was a very minor injury but he would be proud to wear the medal on his uniform.”

“You don’t worry about him being killed or injured,” Danny asked.

“I don’t. He’s too good to get killed. God wouldn’t allow it. And I know that he’s keeping his men alive, too. I’ve met some of the men under his command and they worship him. He was born to be a soldier.”

“Will you have a lot of sex while you’re together?”

“Without question,” Vivian laughed. “His dick will stay hard for five days. He’ll fuck me until I can’t move.”

“Then I’ll be gentle when you get home,” Danny said as he squeezed one of her breasts.

Vivian gave him a long passionate kiss. “Fuck me once more before you go home,” she whispered in his ear.

While Vivian was away, Danny went to her house every day. He would bring in her mail, water her plants, and keep an eye on her garden. Each time he was there, Danny would get naked on her bed and masturbate, thinking of the many ways they had sex. He found a pair of her silky panties and wrapped them around his cock. He suspected she had left them out for him to find. Danny would blow his load into the silky fabric and then wash it out before leaving.

In his bed one night, thinking of Vivian, Danny remembered something she had said before leaving on her trip. While he was stroking his stiff member, he could hear her voice saying, “We have become good friends.” It was true. They were lovers but not in love. She loved her husband and had followed his instructions to find a sex partner. Tony obviously understood how important sex was to his wife, and he didn’t want her to find a replacement for him while he was thousands of miles away.

Danny and Vivian had sex more than most married people. Sex was a major part of their relationship, but they both understood they were filling a need in each other. Their love was more like brother/sister. He understood their situation was limited and wanted to make the most of it while he could.

 

After school one day, Danny was sitting in the family living room, pretending to read a book. In fact, his mind was on Vivian. He was wondering after spending a week with her husband, she would want to break off their bouts with sex. Maybe she’d confessed to fucking the neighbor boy and vow not to ever do it again. Vivian had been gone so long she might have forgotten about him.

He heard the telephone ring and knew his mother would answer it. A minute later his Mom came into the living room, saying, “That phone call was from Mrs. DeAngelo. She said she was back home from her trip and wanted to thank you for bringing in her mail and keeping things tidy. Why don’t you run down and talk to her? We won’t be having dinner for at least two hours.”

Trying not to act excited, Danny put down his book. “Sure. That’s a good idea, Mom. She can tell me about her trip, too.”

Danny made sure his hair was combed, and he didn’t have bad breath. Walking out his front door, he called back to his mother, “I’ll be back in time for dinner.”

By the time he reached the back door at Vivian’s house, Danny was a nervous wreck. He had convinced himself that she would end their relationship. When he stepped into the kitchen, Vivian threw her arms around him and tightly hugged him before planting a long, French kiss on his lips.

“I’ve missed you, baby,” she said while hugging him again.

“I’ve missed you too, Vivian.”

“Did you jerk off a thousand times?” she giggled.

“Probably two thousand,” he said with a bright smile. “I may have to buy you some new panties to replace the ones I used while you were away.”

“Did you guess I left them out for you to find?”

“I thought maybe you did.”

“Flying home, I thought about you stretched out naked on my bed with them wrapped around your beautiful dick, stroking it and thinking about fucking me.”

“That’s exactly what I did,” Danny said with a blush.

Vivian slipped her hand between his legs to feel his growing erection. “Do you have time to entertain me in the bedroom?”

“I’ve got a couple hours,” he said with a grin. “I could probably entertain you more than once.”

She squeezed his erection harder. “Tony fucked me until I couldn’t remember my name. But I’ve had two days to recover, and thinking about you made me horny all over again.” She took Danny’s hand and pulled him down the hallway to her bedroom.

Once there, Danny slowly and skillfully undressed her. Once she was naked, he pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. He put her on her back on the bed and spread her legs apart. “I’m going to start by remembering how you taste. Then I plan to give you a hard, fast fucking before I roll you over and take your ass.”

“Oh, my,” she said, watching him remove his clothes. “You sound like you’re as horny as me.”

“Since I didn’t get laid while you were away, I think I probably have the edge on horniness. Right now, you look good enough to eat, and that’s where I plan to start.”

An hour and a half later, they were both on their backs, breathing hard and smiling.

“I think that’s the best ‘welcome home’ a girl could get.”

Danny brushed his hand over her bare breast. “I was afraid when you got home you wouldn’t want me anymore,” he confessed.

“That’s not ever going to happen,” Vivian assured him. “There will be many more times that Tony will leave me to be a warrior. I hope you will always be around to help me not be lonely.”

“Are you going to change the sheets after I’m gone?” he asked with a chuckle. “I’m afraid these are a bit damp.”

“I think I’ll just sleep on them as they are to remind me how glad I am to be home.”

Danny put his hand between her legs and pushed a finger inside her pussy. He placed the finger on her lips and wiped it under her nose. “Now you can remember what we taste like and smell it too. Maybe you’ll be jerking off tonight too.”

“Maybe someday soon you’ll be able to spend the night with me so that I won’t have to masturbate thinking about how good you fuck me.”

“That would be great,” he said before sucking one of her nipples into his mouth.

“Are you starting me again?” Vivian asked, pushing her fingers into his hair.

“I don’t have to be home for another thirty minutes,” he replied while licking her nipple.

“That sounds good to me,” she said and reached for his cock.

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments