Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the third chapter of the Danny Collins series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Chapter 4 will be published next week."

Through Thanksgiving and Christmas, Danny's visits with Vivian were spotty. When he had time off from school, his mother always had jobs for him around the house. However, on Christmas Eve, his parents went to a party, and Danny was able to spend four hours of uninterrupted sex with Vivian in her bed. He left her sleeping and hoped she wouldn't be lonely when she woke up on Christmas morning.

Danny's parents went to another party on New Year's Eve, and they told him that they would probably be home after 2:00 AM. "I don't want you to have any of your school friends over here to party," his mother said, shaking her finger in his face.

"No, Mom," he had responded. "I just plan to watch all the parties and shows on television tonight. You don't need to worry about me."

Danny waited fifteen minutes after his parents were gone before knocking on Vivian's door. She was waiting for him, wearing nothing but an oversized T-shirt with nothing underneath.

"I don't need to be home till about 1:00 AM," he said as his hands slid under her shirt. "I should be able to give you ten orgasms by then," he chuckled.

"More, I hope," Vivian replied, her hands unbuckling his belt. "I've been told on New Year's Eve that at midnight, you should do what you want in the new year. I hope that you'll have that big, beautiful dick buried in me at 12:00."

"I think maybe you should be holding onto the headboard and rubbing your pretty pussy in my face," he said before kissing her.

"I like how you think," Vivian said as his trousers hit the floor. "You haven't fucked my ass in a while, Danny. Were you planning on working that in?"

"I don't really have a plan, Vivian," he softly said while running his hands over her bare bottom. "I just know we're going to work our way into the New Year, seeing heaven… several times."

When Danny climbed into his bed shortly after 1:00 AM, he was spent but smiling. It had been the most beautiful night of his short life. He felt like there were no more sexual secrets for him to learn. A beautiful and sexy woman had given him her body in every imaginable way. He was satisfied but would return for more immediately if he could. He wondered how great it would be to wake up with her naked body beside him.

"Tony is a fortunate man," he said aloud before falling asleep.

 

It was the middle of January 1967 when Danny stopped at Vivian's home after school. Entering her kitchen, he found Vivian fully dressed, wearing a skirt, blouse, and shoes. He could tell that she was wearing a bra and assumed she also had on panties. "What's up?" he asked.

"I've been thinking, Danny," she said, walking to him and putting her hands on his shoulders.

His immediate thought was, "Oh no. She wants to end our affair."

Vivian kissed him lightly before saying, "You are scheduled to get your driver's license very soon, right?"

"Yeah, sure," he muttered, wondering where this conversation was going. "I start driver's training at school next month. My dad says I can't drive until I get the certificate of completion. That way, his insurance rates don't go up as high."

"Right!" she said with a big smile. "And once you can drive, you'll start having dates. Now, knowing you and your multi-talented dick, as soon as you get behind the wheel, you'll be getting into your date's panties."

What Vivian was saying was a bit of a shock to Danny. In the last six months, the only sexual things he had considered were with Vivian. He had not considered the many sexy young women at his school.

"I've been there and done that," Vivian announced. "A car is like a bedroom on wheels. You and your beautiful dick are going to be scoring all over the place. But you are going to need some training."

"What kind of training?" he asked. "What is there that you haven't already taught me?"

"I taught you how to have sex with a mature woman who knows her ABCs about sex. You are going to be with girls that are virgins. Trust me, Danny. A virgin is a different animal. They think they want to be virgins until they're married, but you will convince them otherwise."

"So, what do I need to know?"

Vivian hugged and kissed him again with a giggle. "You need to know how to get their panties off and their legs spread. You must convince them they want and need to give up their virtue. You know what to do. Now, you must know the steps to get where you want to go."

"I guess that makes sense," he replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"First, I'll tell you that Tony was the first male to get his hand in my panties. He was a genius, and I almost begged him to make me a woman. I remember thinking the first time his stiff dick slid into my pussy, you're a woman now, Vivian."

"And you can explain the rules of the road to me?"

"Yes, I can, and I will," she stated firmly. "The thing is… once you are in a car, you'll have a place to seduce your date. I know she wants it, but you'll have to convince her. It will be your first time alone where you have enough privacy to get acquainted. So, here's my plan. We, that's you and me, will spend the next few weeks learning the proper steps to seduce a young girl in a car. I've been there and know what to do."

"But I don't have a car," Danny whined.

"I have a wonderful car sitting in my garage. When you have time to spend with me, we'll practice in my car. We'll get in it in the garage, leave the doors closed, and practice the art of car fucking."

"I like the sound of that," he laughed.

"When I get through with you, Danny, you'll be banging some beauty your age every night," she pronounced. "Doesn't that sound good?"

"But I want to have sex with you," he insisted.

"You're going to get plenty of me, bub," she laughed. "You are responsible for my needs as well as the young ladies you will deflower."

"How do we begin? When and how do we begin?"

"We begin right now," she told him. "We're going out to the garage and start your training. That's why I'm dressed like this. You'll be with girls on a date who will be dressed much like I am now. You need to know what to do and how to do it."

Vivian took Danny by the hand and led him out to her garage. They went in the side door, and she pointed, "You get in behind the wheel, and I'll be your passenger."

Once inside the car in the dark garage, Danny asked, "What now?"

"We are going to pretend that we've been to a movie or been out to dinner, and you've selected a secluded place to park and share some kisses. Imagine the moon coming in through the windshield. Roll down your windows to let the breeze in if the weather is nice. My car is a 1965 Pontiac Bonneville. Tony bought it before going overseas, and it's really large. The back seat is like a bed. Your car will probably be smaller."

(Remember readers… Not many automobiles in 1965 had electric windows and door locks.)

"Now then," Vivian said. "Pretend we've just parked on a secluded road. You will pull me over, put your arm around my shoulders and kiss me. The chances of your date refusing a kiss are remote. You'll kiss for a while before giving her some tongue action. Once you done that, you'll be off to the races."

"Will she take her clothes off?"

"No, dear boy. That'll be your job. You'll have to get her into the right mood and slowly go through the steps to get between her legs. It would be best if you planned on it taking several sessions before you score. I can tell you that I wasn't naked in Tony's car until our fourth date. It wasn't that I didn't want to be naked sooner. It was because he was taking his time and getting me prepared."

"What should I do?"

"On the first date, you'll only want to kiss her a lot. It would be best to put the seat back and turn her so that her back is against the steering wheel. That gives you access to her bra and panties. But you start with her back against the seat."

Danny leaned over, put his arm around Vivian, and kissed her. After several minutes and breathing heavily, she stopped him. "You are a good student," she said with a smile. "You wouldn't know it, but my panties are already wet, and I want more. But your date is not going to reveal her condition to you. You'll want to kiss her neck and around her ears, but you won't touch any of her girlie parts yet."

After a few more minutes of practice, Vivian would have liked to move to the part where they get naked, but she remembered she was teaching a lesson. "Now," she said, pushing him back. "Let's move on to the second date. Keep in mind that you never go backward. Once you've French kissed a girl, you won't go back to lip kissing. Once you've touched her breast, that's a milestone that you won't have to cross again. Everything is done in stages. On your second date, you'll touch her boobs on the outside of her shirt. Then, once you do that, you can move on to touching her under her bra."

"Can we go to that part now?"

"I'd love to," Vivian said, feeling how wet her panties were already. "You'll have to unbutton her blouse while you are kissing. If you're lucky, she'll wear a light sweater. Then you can just run your hand under it. First, you fondle her boob outside the bra. Once she's comfortable with that, you'll unhook her bra and get it off."

"How do I unhook?" Danny asked. "I've never had to do that with you."

"That's because I'm not a virgin, and I was anxious for you to fuck me," she told him. "Working with a virgin will take some time."

"What if I'm with a girl who isn't a virgin?"

"That would change things dramatically," she said with a chuckle. "But we're working with the virgin attack first. Reach around me with your left hand and find the connection."

Feeling his hand in the right place, she said, "You need to pull the straps together so that the hooks come out of the eyes." Vivian let him try it several times before he got the knack.

"That's it, Danny. You've done very well. We'll practice that again many more times before you can use it on your date.”

With her bra unhooked, Danny's hand moved quickly to caress her breast. "I could do this all day," he whispered while rubbing his thumb over her nipples.

"Do you want to move on to the next date?" Vivian asked, wondering if she had the willpower to wade through the steps without fucking him.

"On the next date, do I get to her panties?"

"I think that would be appropriate," Vivian said softly, looking forward to the next step. "Remember that you are taking it slowly and ensuring that she enjoys every step. You've never had to worry about that with me. I've taken my panties off before you even thought about it. But with your virgin, you'll have to take things more carefully."

"So, what do I do?" Danny asked as he stroked the inside of her thighs.

"While you're kissing her, you'll do what you are doing to me right now. Remember, at this point, you've probably already explored her tits. She'll be expecting what comes next."

Danny moved his hand farther up her thigh, and Vivian opened her legs for him. "I expect when you get to this point, she will help you. But now you have to be careful. You don't want to jump at her pussy when her legs open. Take your time and take baby steps."

Vivian took his hand and moved it softly and slowly against her lingerie. "Take your time and make her want more. Run your fingers up and down between her legs. You won't be touching her sex, but it will be exciting her more and more. Your fingers will rub against her clit, even through the fabric. If you do it long enough, she'll be about to pop. That's where you want to be."

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

Danny followed her instructions to the letter, and Vivian was about to pop. "When her breathing gets loud and heavy, that's when you'll want to get your hand inside her panties and find her hot, wet spot."

He followed her directions and quickly buried his finger inside her hot, wet pussy.

Vivian groaned loudly. "That's enough of a lesson for today, Danny. I can't wait any longer."

She ripped off her panties and moved on top of him. "I need that big dick right now, baby. Vivian needs to be fucked!"

It took a minute for him to get his trousers off, but as soon as he did, she was on top of him and taking him deep into her wetness. They both groaned and began fucking like wild animals. It took only a few minutes for them to reach a mutual orgasm and lay back, panting.

"Is that what it's going to be like?" he managed to say.

"Actually, no. It won't be nearly that good. Your date will be taking a dick for the first time, and it will probably hurt her slightly at first. She'll soon get used to it and begin to enjoy it. But the first time is never perfect. Good sex is the result of repeated attempts, just like it is for you and me. We've fucked hundreds of times now, and it just gets better." They pulled their clothes back on and moved back into Vivian's house.

Over the next few weeks, Vivian and Danny played out the same scenario almost daily until he had the steps down and knew exactly what to do.

"I'd like to be a fly on the wall and watch you seduce your first girl," Vivian told him after one of their practice sessions. "You should always remember I'll be here waiting for you while you work toward your final conquest. While you're getting her ready, I'll be here naked and waiting for you. I'll be ready and waiting for you to fill me with your hot cum and your sweet kisses."

Danny had trouble seeing that far into the future but was enjoying the work-up.

In May, just before his birthday, Danny got his driver's license. To celebrate, he drove Vivian's Bonneville out to a secluded spot she had found under a massive oak tree. They practiced her teachings for over an hour.

"Why do I need a girlfriend?" he asked as Vivian put her clothes back on. "I don't need anyone but you."

"Because, sweet man, you won't always have me. My husband is due home in just two weeks. Once he's here, there won't be any 'you and me' time. My body will belong to Tony for as long as he wants it. You have to develop something with someone your age." Vivian smiled and kissed him. "I can only think that the young woman you select will be the luckiest girl in your school. She will have a man to teach her everything she needs to know about sex. You must believe me; there is no one your age or three years older who has your knowledge of sex. You will be a god to every young woman who spreads her legs for you."

 

Two weeks later, Tony DeAngelo came home from Vietnam. Danny hadn't heard a word from Vivian for two weeks. He could only imagine the two of them fucking like animals in her bedroom. The bedroom they had used for almost a year. He was jealous, but he was also happy for her.

There had never been any talk of love between him and Vivian. What they had was always a joy. But her love was Tony. Danny was simply a 'placeholder.' Their lovemaking had been spectacular, but now it was over. Danny had to start from scratch.

The day before school was out for the summer, Danny's mother entered the family living room, where Danny was reading.

"Danny," she said, "I've just had a call from Mrs. DeAngelo. She called to ask if you could come to her house and meet her husband. I gather that he's home from Vietnam and wants to thank you for all the work you did for her while he was away."

Danny could see that his mother was smiling with pride. She knew he had busted his ass for Vivian for a year. She didn't know that he had spent hundreds of hours with the woman naked in her bed, pounding her with all his ability. If his mother had any idea of their relationship, she would be horrified.

"Sure, Mom, I'd like to meet her husband. She's told me he is a terrific guy."

Danny was frightened while walking down the sidewalk to Vivian's home. If Vivian had told her husband the total truth, her warrior husband might want to kill him. Danny puffed out his chest. He would meet the enemy on the field of honor and take his punishment. His time with Vivian had been worth it.

When Danny knocked on the front door, he was surprised to have the door opened by Tony DeAngelo.

"Hi there," the handsome man said. "You must be Danny Collins."

"Yes, sir," Danny replied, wondering if he should salute.

Tony opened the door, "Come in, Danny. It's nice to meet you."

Once inside, Danny turned to face Tony and shook his hand.

"Vivian tells me you were a wonderful and loyal partner while I was away. I can only thank you for helping me."

Danny was scared but said, "I'm a little surprised that you want to thank me for having sex with Mrs. DeAngelo."

Tony put his hand on Danny's shoulder. "Danny, you've done me a tremendous favor. You kept her satisfied and at home. Vivian is a sex-loving woman. I know because I taught her. If it hadn't been for you here keeping her content, she might have been out working the bars looking for a man to satisfy her needs. I feel like I owe you a lot, Danny."

Danny felt a great sense of relief. This warrior, Captain Tony DeAngelo, was not going to kill him. The man was full of thanks for what Danny had done. It sounded a little crazy, but Danny thought he understood the situation.

While they were talking, Vivian entered the room wearing her usual attire, an oversized t-shirt.

"Danny! Here you are!" she said as she crossed the room to hug him. "I've told Tony all about you."

Danny swallowed hard. "Have you told him everything?"

"Of course I have," she laughed. "Tony knows we've had sex a hundred times and also knows those were his instructions to me before he left the country. I followed his advice and found you."

Danny studied both of the adults in the room, not sure if he was confident he wasn't going to be killed.

Tony slapped Danny on the back. "Do you have some time, Danny?"

"Sure," the lad answered. "I don't have to be home until dinner time."

"That's great," Tony replied, looking at his wristwatch. "I think the three of us have some things to do."

Danny had no clue what Tony was talking about. He decided to go along with it, whatever IT was.

Minutes later, the three of them were in the main bedroom. Tony gave an order: "Get on the bed, Viv. I'm going to watch Danny fuck you. When he's finished, I'll join in." Tony turned to a shocked Danny. "I'm certain you know that Vivian likes a dick in her ass. Since you're here, we're going to give her a chance to have one in her ass and pussy at the same time. I've wanted to do that for years but never had a man I trusted before."

"You want to watch me have sex with your wife?" Danny stuttered.

"Oh, absolutely," Tony said with a grin. "My wife has an exceptional body, and she loves sex. Another thing I've always wanted to do was watch her in action. So, you'll be doing me a favor."

"Come on, Danny," Vivian called from the bed. "Let's put on a show for Captain DeAngelo."

She rolled off the side of the mattress and pulled down his trousers while Danny took off his shirt. Tony was impressed with Danny's body. The boy was obviously in good shape. He had a well-developed chest, toned legs, and a hard cock, which Vivian was already stroking.

She pulled Danny down on the bed and immediately wrapped her lips around the head of his manhood. Vivian went at it as if her husband wasn't watching. After a few minutes, she spun around and put her pussy over his face.

Tony watched and began to undress. His wife was a tiger, and his cock was a piece of steel as he watched and listened to the sounds she made.

Vivian spun again, this time mounting Danny and taking him deep inside her. "Yes!" she moaned. "Give me that big dick!"

Tony stroked his own cock, watching his wife glide back and forth on the young man's dick. He could tell that Danny had almost forgotten they were being watched. But now Tony had seen as much as he could handle. Watching his wife's perfect ass made his desire too strong to hold back.

Tony got on the bed and straddled Danny's legs, pushing Vivian down on Danny's chest. He could see Danny's cock buried in his wife's pussy. "Fuck!" he said out loud and moved in to press his cock against her puckered star.

"Oh, fuck!" Vivian screamed as her husband's cock slid into her ass.

"You're gonna love having two dicks at once," Tony told her as he drove his cock deeper up her ass.

Danny was unsure what to do. He decided to be as still as possible and wait to see what happened.

"Oh, fuck!" Vivian screamed again as she began to move. "This is so fucking good! I love it, Tony. I love it!"

The room was filled with the smell of sex. Danny was so engrossed in what was happening that he forgot that he was near an orgasm. He loved the feel of Vivian's naked body pressed hard against his chest. Danny felt like he could feel Tony's cock moving in and out of her rectum.

The sounds the three of them were making were arousing beyond measure.

"I'm cumming," Vivian called out.

"I'm with you, baby," Tony said.

It was then that Danny understood that he had reached his absolute limit. "Now!" he shouted, letting loose a torrent of sperm into Vivian's pussy. Her body shuttered with the delight of a massive orgasm. Tony pushed his cock in as deeply as it would go and released his own flood of cum.

The three stayed piled up for a few minutes before Tony pulled out and dropped on the bed.

Vivian rolled off of Danny so that she lay on her back between the two men. "Wow!" she sighed. "That was just incredible. You two guys are really something."

"I knew you'd enjoy having two dicks at once," Tony said with a chuckle. "It's one more thing you can check off your 'to do' list."

The three lay semi-quietly, working to get their breathing back to normal.

Danny felt Vivian's hand on his cock. He looked over to see that she was also holding Tony's member. She stroked them and said, "If I had both of you in the house, I wouldn't get out of bed all day."

"Sure you would," Tony laughed. "You'd have to get out and change the sheets. I know you don't like sleeping in the wet spots."

After a few more minutes, Tony sat up. "Come on, Danny," he said. "Let's grab a beer and sit out on the screen porch. We've got some man talking to do."

"You're gonna let me have a beer?"

"Of course. I just let you fuck my wife. If you can do that, you can drink a beer with me. You've just proven to me that you are a man."

They both looked down on Vivian. She was covered in sweat but smiling and still sexy as hell. "You boys go on," she said. "I'll join you in a bit after I clean up. You probably don't want to watch me dripping cum all over the place."

When Danny reached for his clothes, Tony stopped him. "You don't need clothes to drink a beer on my back porch. Besides, we may want another go at Vivian after a little rest."

Danny dropped his clothes on a chair and smiled. He knew he would never be able to tell this story to his friends because they would never believe him. And now he was going to have his first beer. Could life get any better?

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments