Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the first chapter of what I hope can eventually be a novel. Not sure who's going to buy my smutty novel, but it sure is fun to write."

As I allowed him to guide me into the house, I wondered what I was getting myself into.  My husband, Ron, and I were the last couple left at the company party, and I’d wanted to change out of my one-piece bathing suit before we left.  Tony, my boss, had immediately agreed to show me into the house, but his arm around my waist and him holding my hand as we walked through the sliding glass doorway seemed a little more familiar than I was expecting.  

Sure I’d thought about Tony many times — he was a very attractive man — but never believed anything would happen.  Ron had even made a little fun of me after the last party, pointing out how my eyes had followed Tony most of that evening.  But after seeing how he ogled Lydia, Tony’s wife, at this pool party, I knew I was going to giving him a taste of his own medicine on the way home.  Not that I could blame him, honestly, as Lydia has an amazing physique, and her skimpy bikini did little to hide more than her nipples and her pussy, though it was clear to anyone who gave more than a moment’s attention that she was completely clean shaven.

Tony guided me to a stop in front of a full-length mirror.  Seeing his chiseled face staring back at me from over my shoulder, I both saw the look in his eyes and felt his hands working up my sides.  When his hands curved around to my front and cupped my breasts, ever so gently, I shifted to move away just a little.  Tony responded by pulling me back towards him, to the point that I could feel his erection against my ass and lower back.

“I, I don’t know if I can do this, Tony, with Ron right outside,” I said in a breathless whisper.

“Not to worry, my dear,” he responded, “I think Ron probably has his hands full at the moment.”  With that, he opened the blinds in the window next to us.  I turned my head to see Lydia, legs spread as she straddled the pool lounge chair Ron was on.  Lydia was doubled over at the waist with her face in his crotch.  I watched Lydia untie my husband’s suit, and watched him lift his hips to help her pull them off.  For a brief moment, Lydia turned to pull the trunks completely off of Ron before returning her attention to his rigid member.

As Lydia was almost upside down in front of him, Ron reached out to her neck and back and untied the bikini top that had been barely containing her nipples, much less her pendulous breasts.  Once the top fell away, I watched Lydia slide Ron’s cock between her tits, licking the head as it pushed close enough to her face, before sliding back up.  I watched Ron’s face, clearly mesmerized by the look and feel of Lydia’s breasts around his cock.

And so I did not resist as Tony slipped the straps from my suit over my shoulders and freed my breasts.  I turned back to the mirror to watch his hands caress my belly as one arm moved up to cup a breast and gently tweak my nipple.  The other hand slid down my stomach and started disappearing into the swimsuit that still clung to my hips.  Without quite realizing I was doing it, I had started moving with Tony, pressing my hips back until I could clearly feel Tony’s cock pressed firmly between my cheeks.

As his lower hand reached my mound, I started moving both forward and back and up and down, feeling his cock pressing against my back and his fingers starting to explore my increasingly wet opening.  By the time he’d slid his middle finger into my slit, I was reaching behind me to find the top of his trunks.  He pressed his hips forward pinning my body between his arms and torso, pulling his finger out of me, spreading my wetness, and smoothly gliding his finger up to my clit, pulling first a gasp, then a moan from me.

Looking out the window, I could see that Lydia was standing upright and had moved closer to Ron, his hands reaching out to pull aside her bikini to give his lips and tongue access to her folds.  I knew just how talented those lips and tongue could be, so I was not surprised to watch Lydia throw her head back in ecstasy.  It was that look on Lydia’s face that made me know exactly what I wanted.  I wriggled my hips as I pulled down both my own and Tony’s swimsuits.  As my suit hit the floor, I stepped to the side with one leg and leaned forward, thrusting my hips back towards Tony’s cock.  His arms never left me.  He still had one hand on my breast and the other between my legs.  I could feel his cock against my ass and tried again to reposition myself.  This time, leaning further forward and standing on my tiptoes, I was able to get Tony’s cock under me.  As I started to lower myself, he used the hand already tantalizing me to position his cock along my slit and slide back and forth through my juices.  The head of his cock was rubbing my clit in just the right way, and I started to moan more loudly.

Tony moved his hands to my hips and guided me away from him until the head of his cock slipped past my clit and stopped at my opening.  I could feel my lips grabbing at him as he held me momentarily still.  I peeked out the window and watched as a now naked Lydia straddled Ron and slowly lowered herself toward his member while he fondled her breasts and nipples.  As Lydia lowered herself onto Ron’s cock, I felt Tony sliding into me.  

Looking at myself again in the mirror, I saw Tony’s abs tense and release with each slow thrust into me.  As I reached back to grab his hands on my hips, he took my arms, roughly, in his hands.  He pulled my arms far behind me, using them to impale himself deeper within me.  I watched my breasts stick out in front of me and my mouth open in a silent scream.  I saw his eyes on me in the mirror, too, feasting on my naked form.

Glancing again through the window, I saw my husband licking and sucking Lydia’s pendulous breasts as she, hands on his shoulders, lifted her hips, again and again, letting gravity do the actual thrusting.

Tony pulled me upright, releasing my arms.  His hands slid around my torso, each cupping a breast, and flicking over my nipples.  His cock slipped out of me, covered in my juices.  He pulled back, sliding his wet cock under me and moistening my ass.  One hand left my breast and began guiding his cock as he slowly worked the head into me.

I had never taken a cock in my ass before, but as Tony saw my eyes widen, he smiled at me through the mirror.  He returned his cock to my dripping cunt and slid into the hilt.  Then he slipped a finger along the top of his cock inside my pussy.  Keeping his still rigid cock deeply buried, he started working his finger into my ass.  For me, it was a strange feeling at first, especially as he twisted his finger within me, but his other hand was in front of me, gently massaging my clit, which kept me focused on pleasure.  By the time he had two fingers in, with his cock still buried in my pussy and continually caressing my clit with his free hand, I’d moved beyond any sense of pain and was engrossed in the pleasure of being filled.

He must have felt the shift, as he slowly pulled his fingers out of my tight ass, then pulled his cock out of my pussy, drenched in my juices.  With little hesitation, he guided his slick cock to my waiting ass.  It didn’t slip right in, but it was never unpleasant for me.  He stopped just as he felt his head slip into me and gyrated his hips, keeping only the tip of his cock within me.  I felt, for a moment, like a total slut, allowing her boss to stick his cock up her ass.  But that feeling blossomed into a horny desire.  I couldn’t help myself — I started pushing my ass back toward him. 

His hand never left my cunt, replacing his cock with two fingers while he drove his cock deeper into my ass.  When I felt his pelvis against my ass and his balls brushed against my labia, I knew my boss was fully inside my no-longer-virgin ass.  His thumb circled my clit as he pulled back just a little before thrusting in again.  I moaned.  And not just a moan.  It was a guttural release of apprehension as I realized that, not only was this not so bad, but I was actually enjoying the sensation.  I met his next thrust, pushing my ass as deeply onto his cock as possible.

Keeping his hand in and on my pussy, he used his arm against my hip to drive his cock deeper into my ass.  Once he was buried deep within me, his other hand left his cock and found my hip.  With one hand, fingers coated in my juices, sliding in and out of my pussy, gliding over my clit, he brought me to an earth-shattering climax, his cock buried deep in my ass.  My legs became weak and he turned me so I could lay over the wide arm of a couch.  

I turned to look back at Tony, amazed at the orgasm that had just ripped through me.  I saw through the window that my husband had turned Lydia around and was fucking her from behind with all he had.  As I watched my husband’s head tilt back, I could tell he was cumming deep within my boss’ wife.

Tony’s first gentle thrust brought me back to my own situation.  Lying over the arm of the sofa, my feet could almost fully reach the ground, but with every thrust of Tony’s, my feet lost purchase, adding my weight to the power of his thrusts, driving him deeper within me.  Add to that the exquisite sensation of my very sensitive pussy rubbing against the couch itself and I was in heaven.

As Tony increased his pace and force, my engorged clit glided back and forth on the arm of the couch.  My second orgasm of the afternoon, more powerful than the first, was met with his cries of ecstasy as he came deep within me.  Tony, exhausted, lay over me, cock still twitching in my ass, as the pulsing of my own sex slowly eased.

“What have we here?” Lydia’s voice rang through the room as I, still descending from orgasmic heights, looked over to see a very naked Lydia walking into the room, leading Ron by his cock.  Literally — she had her hand around his erect member and was gently pulling him along.

“I think I’ll just put this here,” she said as she guided Ron’s cock to my mouth.  Without thought, I opened my mouth and took the proffered cock.  I found myself immediately more turned on as I tasted Lydia’s juices on my husband’s member.  I started sucking more greedily to get more of the flavor.

“Ooh, you got her seriously turned on, Tony.  Look how she gobbles that up.  Oh my! You two have been busy in here,” Lydia said as she reached the point where she could see Tony’s cock up my ass.  As he pulled out his slowly softening cock, Lydia took his cock in one hand and, with the other, started playing with the folds of my pussy.  That’s just what I’d wanted to do to her — well that and taste more of the flavor I’d just had on my husband’s cock.

My first ‘No’ was lost around Ron’s cock in my mouth.  My second ‘No’ was therefore more forceful than intended.  Lydia immediately removed her hand and looked at me, as I stood up and turned to her.  Lydia, thinking she’d somehow overstepped, was very surprised when I stepped up to her, hooked one hand around the back of Lydia’s neck, and pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss.  My other hand found Lydia’s pussy and my fingers slipped easily into the wet folds.  As I released the kiss (but kept my fingers inside), I glanced at Ron, then back to Lydia.

“You,” looking at Lydia, “on the couch, legs spread.  And you,” looking at Ron, “get back there and fuck me like you mean it.  I want you to slam my face into her pussy over and over with your thrusts.”

Lydia complied almost immediately, pushing a somewhat stunned Ron out of the way as she lay down and hooked one leg over the back of the couch.  I wasted no time either, as I again lay over the arm of the couch and pulled Lydia’s hips closer.  The smell was intoxicating — having just had Ron’s cock in my mouth, I recognized the deep musky scent of Lydia’s womanhood, but I quickly realized that Lydia was still full of Ron’s semen.  I started trying to lap up as much of their combined juices as I could while exploring my first pussy.  I started around the outsides, licking and suckling Lydia’s labia, inner and outer.  I had to move down to the bottom of it to catch the mixture of liquids dripping out of her.  By the time I reached Lydia’s clitoris, I finally felt a cock behind me.  I didn’t look to see who was entering me, nor did I care — I just wanted to love this pussy with everything I had.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

As the cock finally filled me, the feeling of balls against my clit arousing me even more, if that was possible, I felt the added pressure I’d asked for.  My face was pushed into Lydia’s wetness.  I pointed my tongue and dove as deeply into Lydia’s love canal as I could, then licked up to her clit, flicking my tongue gently across it as the cock in my own pussy pulled back for another thrust.

The cock pulled completely out and for a moment, I wanted to scream at him to get his cock back inside me.  Before I could take a breath, however, I felt a cock sliding into me again, and again used the pressure from my lover to dive deeply into Lydia.  This time, however, I kept a firm hold of Lydia’s legs and hips and never let my mouth away from those luscious lips.  Lydia began to moan loudly.

Each time the cock pressed me forward, deep into the folds of Lydia’s quim, and each time it pulled completely out.  I had never been fucked quite like this before, but I was too intent on Lydia’s pussy to think too much about it.  Lydia’s head was thrown back, her hands were playing with her breasts and nipples and she was starting to shake.  One more thrust and my tongue and fingers were rewarded with what started with a low pulsing.  Then Lydia began crying out, screaming almost, holding my face against her sex with both her legs and hands.  Her head was flopping back and forth and tears streamed down her cheeks as her body quivered and pulsed.

During Lydia’s orgasm, the cock sliding all the way in and all the way out became faster and more urgent, but still with a full moment of non-contact before the next thrust.  As her orgasm subsided and she opened her eyes, she looked at me with awe.  “No one, nowhere, EVER, has given me an orgasm like that,” and looking over me at the men, she added, “Well if you both want to fuck her, you should both fuck her.”

And with that, she moved towards me.  I had to rise up to get out of Lydia’s way.  As I came fully to standing, Lydia reached out and kissed me with ardor and passion that surprised us both, each cupping the other’s breasts.

“Ron,” Lydia said, “she’s your wife, do you want the front door or the back?”

Catching on to what Lydia was working at, I took over.  “Tony, sit.”

As Tony sat where Julie had just been laying, I turned my back to him and leaned forward, guiding Ron to stand in front of me.  As I took Ron’s cock into my mouth again, I felt Tony guiding his fingers into my pussy, then back out.  He coated himself again in my juices and, with gentle pressure slid up into my waiting ass.  It was much quicker getting in this time, and he was soon pumping my hips forward and back as he fucked my ass.  As Tony pulled me back to him, I released Ron’s cock from my mouth with an audible pop.

I beaconed him closer, grabbed his cock, and started guiding it to my pussy.  Ron, still not clear on exactly what was happening, was incredibly surprised to find that Tony’s cock was not in my pussy, but he could feel it in there somewhere as he slid into me, eliciting a groan of pleasure from deep within me.

I was on cloud nine.  I had never been so full of cock in my life, nor had I ever been so turned on.  It was Lydia’s pussy that had me turned on to the point that I could give myself to two men at the same time.

Tony started moving my hips again, gently sliding me off him, then letting me impale myself on him with the help of Ron’s thrusts.  We gradually found a rhythm that allowed both men to slide in and out, sometimes together, sometimes entering me almost separately.  Lydia who had been sliding her fingers around in her own snatch, amazed to be watching this scene, reached in and found my clit.  I could already feel my orgasm coming from a long way off, but Lydia’s slippery fingers pulled a trigger that sent me instantly off the edge.  I started convulsing and screaming, “Oh God, oh god, oh GOD, OH —“ My body continued twitching and pulsing as Tony came again, deep in my ass and Ron in my pussy.

Ron pulled out first and Lydia was on her knees, first sucking his cock clean then turning to me.  I could only look down and nod as Lydia tentatively reached out her tongue and started licking the edges of my lips.  I gasped, whether from the feel of Lydia’s tongue or Tony’s softened cock slipping from my ass, it didn’t matter.  What did matter was lying down.  Lydia led me to sit where she had been several minutes earlier and she returned to lay over the arm of the couch, offering herself to whichever of the men could recover first.

As she lowered herself to my still quivering mound, I’m sure she could smell the mingled sex of the men, but this was also Lydia’s first pussy, and the scent of my juices, she later told me, made her pussy clench, sending a dribble of liquid down her leg.  She started kissing my inner thigh, licking her way closer and closer, until her tongue touched the softness of my labia.  We both moaned.

Tony had slipped away to clean off his cock again.  When he returned, he moved to my side, kneeling beside the couch as he kissed me gently on the mouth.  I grabbed the back of his head and returned his kiss with passion drawn from Lydia’s exploration of my folds.  As our tongues danced in and out of each other’s mouths, Tony reached across and started fondling my breasts.

Ron, meanwhile, walked around behind Lydia and let his still soft member rest on her ass.  Looking at his own wife being kissed and fondled by this couple brought him back to stiffness fairly quickly — a fact that was immediately noticed by Lydia, who started wiggling her hips under him as she continued finger fucking me.

As Tony move his lips down to my nipple, my eyes met Ron’s.  When I glanced down and saw his erection bouncing on Lydia’s ass, I looked him back in the eye and commanded, “Fuck her.  Fuck her hard, Ron.”

As this had been his intention anyway, he pulled his hips back, sliding the tip of his cock along the crack of her ass, over her asshole, until he found her wet lips, parting for him again.  As he slowly pushed into her, Lydia moaned into my pussy, pulling a moan from me, with my head thrown back as I enjoyed both Tony’s and Lydia’s talented tongues.

Ron gently thrust into Lydia a few more times before he pulled out, and retraced his way up to her ass, this time coated in her juices.  With gentle pressure from Ron, his glans slipped into her.  She gasped and stopped licking me for a moment until I reached out, grabbed Lydia’s head, and pulled her back to my dripping cunt.  At the same time, Ron thrust deeply into Lydia’s ass, pressing her face firmly into my pussy.

My hand released Lydia, but my arm brushed against Tony’s hardening cock.  Without thought, I wrapped my hand around it and started gently tugging.  At first, he thought I was just giving him a hand job, but I gradually pulled him to his feet and drew his cock into my mouth.  I was so hot from Lydia’s attention that I grabbed Tony’s ass and drove his cock down my throat, feeling his balls on my chin, before letting him pull back.  I did that twice more before Tony grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth like his life depended on it.

The juxtaposition of Lydia’s gentle tongue and fingers and Tony’s almost brutal actions sent me over the edge again.  My body went momentarily rigid before wave after wave of pleasure tore through me, Tony fucking my mouth the whole time.  Just as the intensity of my orgasm started to ebb, Lydia lifted her eyes from my quivering, pulsing opening just in time to see Tony pull out of my mouth and cum, first on my face, then on my tits.  Ron, having watched his wife cum at the mouth of the woman in whose ass his cock was buried, knew he was not far off, but seeing Tony’s cum splattering on his wife’s face and chest sent him over the edge.  He pulsed once inside of Lydia before pulling out and releasing another stream over her ass and lower back.

Lydia crawled slowly up my torso, seeking Tony’s seed and licking my breasts clean.  I shifted around and slid under Lydia, first kissing her breasts, then continuing to shimmy down between her legs.  Spreading my own legs for Lydia, I reached up and pulled Lydia down onto my mouth.  Lydia immediately returned the affection as we both started moaning and lapping at each other’s pussies.

Ron moved to get a better view of Lydia suckling my clit  before disappearing for a moment to clean up.  Tony, his cock still partially erect, moved behind Lydia, but I intercepted him, taking him in my mouth before returning my attention to Lydia’s love box.  I guided Tony’s cock until he was parting his wife’s lips.  The sensation of licking down Lydia’s clit and directly under to Tony’s cock ending at his balls drove me wild.  Lydia’s attention on my clit only added to my euphoria.

As Tony started sliding deeply in and out of Lydia, I continued to lick and suckle both of them, pausing only momentarily for a quick intake of breath when I felt Ron’s cock parting my own lips.  Both men fucked their own wives, while we women were attending to each others’ clits and occasionally licking the men’s cocks.

At one point, Tony pulled his cock out of Lydia’s cunt and offered it to me.  On my back, I tilted my head back and opened my mouth.  In that position, Tony was able to slide his cock deep into my throat, his balls bumping gently into my nose.  Ron, sensing a difference in my body, thought I was about to cum, so he started fucking me harder and faster.  Lydia, with no cock to distract her, focused on my clit, licking and suckling it with abandon.

I didn’t last long from that point, my body shaking and convulsing again.  Tony pulled back first, mostly to let me breathe as I moaned through my orgasm.  He wasted little time before slipping his cock back into Lydia’s wet pussy.  Ron also pulled his stiff cock out of me, and Lydia immediately took it into her mouth.

I lay there with my eyes closed for a moment, savoring the sensations still careening through my body.  When I did open my eyes, it was to the sight of Tony’s balls slapping against Lydia’s clit as he thrust deeply into her.  I reached up gently and started sliding my fingers around Lydia’s lips as Tony’s cock kept driving into her.  I finally settled on Lydia’s clit, circling it more and more quickly as Lydia’s moans rose in pitch and volume.  

Ron suddenly cried out, cumming into Lydia’s mouth.  I felt some of Ron’s load drip from Lydia’s mouth directly onto my clit, which was much more arousing than it sounds.

I quickly realized that one reason Lydia hadn’t been able to swallow Ron’s load was that she had just started cumming herself, pulling Tony with her.  I watched in fascination as his balls jumped up and down as he unloaded into his wife’s quivering cunt.

Lydia and I curled up together on the couch then, gently caressing each other.  Ron curled up behind Lydia, so Tony walked over and curled himself around me.  We stayed that way for quite a while before Tony suggested taking turns in the shower to clean off.

When Ron and I finally returned home, we fell into each other’s arms and cuddled as we talked over what had happened.  Both of us had really enjoyed the experience, but I was concerned that my boss might start making demands of me in the office.

Ron convinced me that I could take care of myself, and we ended up making love slowly and sensuously, not worrying about reaching orgasm.  We simply loved each other as fully and gently as we could before we drifted off in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments