Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you're just joining Julie and Ron now, I'd suggest going back to the beginning and seeing how they got here. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Or just read on."

Chapter 4:  Play Time at Work 

The next morning flowed uneventfully, but I could tell Ron had something on his mind.  As I grabbed my bag and started towards the door, he stopped me.

“Text me if you want to try this,” he said as he pressed a small, linen-wrapped item into my hand.  He seemed a little sheepish, which I understood as I wrapped my hand around what I guessed was the vibrator we’d used the previous night.

“I washed it very well,” he added, with another sheepish smile.

“I’m sure you did,” I replied with a smile.  “I’ll text you a bit after noon, on my lunch hour.”

We parted with a lingering kiss.

My morning passed quickly, with several situations to actively manage and one fire to put out.  I was almost finished with my hurried lunch when I remembered I was supposed to try out the remote possibilities of our new toy.

I sent a quick text — You around? Will you turn on our new toy, please? — and grabbed the vibrator from the top of my bag.  Sitting behind my desk, with only the window on my door for anyone to possibly see me, I quickly inspected and smelled the rabbit.  Pleased with Ron’s attention to detail, I stuck it in my mouth to lubricate it before pulling my panties aside and working it into me.  Just as I got it positioned on my clit, it started vibrating at the lowest setting.

Grabbing my phone, I texted OOohh, that’s nice.  What else can you do for me?

At that moment, Tony opened my door and stepped in.

“Can we meet at 1:15 in my office to get ready for the 1:30 Conference meeting?” he asked, crossing to stand on the far side of my desk.

“Absolutely,” I quickly agreed, knowing something was likely coming soon (possibly me), and looked to my computer screen as if I was engrossed in some task.

He seemed about to turn and walk out when the vibration changed.  As most, if it was up my cunt and a little of it was on my clit, I was using my chair to press it firmly against myself.

This is why my chair suddenly amplified the sound.  It was the staccato rhythm followed by three strong vibrations.

Tony stared at me, mouth dangling open.

“Is that…” he trailed off as he started to ask.

“Uh-huh,” I replied, not really trusting myself with words.  Just then, my phone chimed to let me know I had another text.  Tony looked down at the screen.

How’s that?” he read aloud from Ron’s text.  “Let me know if you like that one, or if you’d prefer a different pattern.

He looked me in the eye and asked, “Is Ron controlling it from his phone?”

I just nodded as I felt my pussy flood with liquid.  Tony looked down at me.  I could feel him straining to see my erect nipples through my blouse and bra.  I became aware of Tony’s growing erection, not four feet from my face.

I picked up the phone and texted Ron — Tony’s here.  He can hear it.

Tony dropped his voice to just above a whisper, “And what would Ron say if he knew I was here?  No, better yet, what do you say about me being here right now?”

“I...” I really tried to speak, but Ron shifted the vibration on me.  Three low vibrations, three medium, and three strong.  “Ooh!” I let out in a high-pitched voice.

Tony was walking around my desk as my phone chimed again.  Both our eyes went to the screen and we both read Ron’s words.

Well then, I bet if you put on a show and cum in front of him, he won’t be able to resist you.  Or is it that you won’t be able to resist him?

Just the thought of what might be about to happen, combined with the insistent vibrations, sent me over the edge.  I started cumming as I ground myself against my seat, pressing the rabbit exactly where I needed it.

Before I knew what I was doing, I’d spread my legs wide and reached down, pulling my panties to the side to give me access to my cunt.  I slid the rabbit around, both inside me and all around my labia.  Liquid was dripping out of me and Tony was standing there, watching me.

I reached out with my free hand and grabbed at his cock through his pants.  Tony dropped his pants in record time and offered his cock to my mouth.  Just as I opened my mouth to take him in, the vibrations changed again — alternating between high and low.  Setting seven, I thought to myself, remembering choosing that at random the prior night.  I was moaning as Tony slowly slid his cock into my mouth.

I certainly didn’t plan it, but just like the previous night, I soaked the rabbit in my cunt, then found his ass and slipped it into him.  He lasted exactly two cycles of the high low pulsing before he started spewing down my throat.

I was much more prepared than I’d been with Ron, and I managed to swallow every last drop of his spunk.  And, just like with Ron, Tony’s cock didn’t lose its hardness.  

I pulled down my underwear, and stood up, lifting my skirt over my ass for him as I leaned over my desk.  He was behind me immediately, sliding his cock easily into my slick tunnel.  He fucked me from behind aggressively like he couldn’t get enough of me.  It felt so good to have his cock slamming into me.

My phone chimed again and I looked down.

No response makes me guess you’re happy right now.

I reached my finger out to attempt a response but accidentally hit the camera icon.  In my defense, it was hard to focus with Tony’s cock pounding into me, and my hand was bouncing around in time with his thrusts.  Two more thrusts and I’d accidentally flipped the camera around and, instead of just a picture, I started recording video.  Oops.

Tony slowed at that point, sliding in and out of me with full, long strokes.  He whispered to me, “I love watching your cunt try to hold on to my cock as I pull it out of you.  And I love watching it disappear inside you as I thrust in.”

woworgazmforu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
woworgazmforu

“Oh yes, Tony.  I love your cock!” I whimpered back at him.  “Give it to me.”

He thrust in again and left his cock deep inside of me.  I didn’t have much room to move as he had me pressed up against my desk, but I was able to move around just a bit on his cock, making it touch-sensitive areas deep within me.

Then my ass started vibrating.  He must have pulled it out of himself because I felt the little vibrator as he guided it down my crack from near my waist until he found my opening.  Still holding his cock deep inside me, he slipped the rabbit into my ass.

A lot happened right then.  The vibrator put me on a high-speed collision course with my next orgasm.  Tony helped by grabbing my hips and starting to fuck me like he meant it again.  I didn’t really need to, but I dropped one hand to my clit and started gently, but rapidly, circling it.

Just as Tony started talking behind me, I could feel my orgasming taking me over.  So as he finished saying, “Oh… Julie… I’m… I’m… Unh, UNH, UNH!” spraying his cum deep within me, I joined him in that oblivion, crying out in time with him as we came.

As he slowly pulled out of me, I stopped the recording and hit the send button before flipping my phone over.  After pulling his cock out of me, Tony knelt behind me and pulled out the vibrator, still pulsing high and low.  As he pulled it from me, my pussy spasmed, sending a trail of Tony’s cum dribbling down my thigh.

“Be a dear while you’re down there,” I said to him, “and lick that up, will you?”  I turned and opened my legs for him, pointing at the trail of white fluid.  

He did a thorough job, to say the least.  He started with my thigh, then, after making sure there was nothing sticky remaining on that leg, switched to the other.  It was already mostly clean, so he moved up and stuck his tongue as deep within my cunt as he could.  As he pulled back, he stuck his tongue as far out of his mouth as possible.  He was touching my clit with the tip of his tongue, curling up the edges to make a little bowl.  I could see a little pool of his cum there.

Without hesitation, I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my boss, licking me clean of his cum.

Looking up at me, he swallowed and asked, “Oh you want something picture-worthy, do you?” and with that, he virtually attacked my cunt.  His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, he slipped the rabbit back into my ass, and his fingers slid in and out of me as he worked me to one of the quickest orgasms of my life.

He helped me back into my chair as he lowered my skirt.  Then he picked up the panties I’d discarded and held them to his nose.

“These,” he said to me, “I’m keeping.”

I felt my pussy flutter again, so erotic was the way he spoke.  He stood then and gathered his clothes.  As he pulled on his pants, my phone chimed again.

I read Ron’s text.  HOLY SHIT that was hot.

Moments later, the rabbit stopped vibrating in my ass.  Tony had just finished putting on his shoes and was standing and turning to look at me again.

I scooted to the front edge of my chair, pulled up my skirt, and leaned back as far as I could.  I raised my legs wide and reached between them.  Tony’s eyes were huge as he gazed down as my fingers slid into my folds before continuing to my ass.  I pulled out the vibrator and stood up.

“My god you are sexy,” my boss said to me.  “I’d do anything for you.”

“Thank you,” I replied, holding out the rabbit.  “Please wash this thoroughly before returning it to me.  I’d love to have it back at our 1:15 pre-meeting, but that’s only a few minutes away now.  Plus, I doubt I’ll be using it again before I head home, so end of business day should be fine.”

“I’ll get right on that,” he said, taking it from me, “and see you in my office in just under ten minutes.”

Imagine my surprise when Tony handed me a linen-wrapped object as I walked into the conference room a few minutes before the meeting.  The fact that he’d wrapped it in almost the exact same way Ron had earlier that morning fairly blew my mind.

I changed nothing about it before handing it to my husband as I stepped in the door that evening.  Ron even looked at it, almost knowingly, as he accepted it.

“Returning it just as I gave it to you,” he said, clearly taking a breath to continue talking. 

“No,” I cut him off, “that’s just exactly how Tony returned it to me.  I haven’t even unwrapped it to see if he cleaned it as well as you.”

Ron stopped and looked more closely at the wrapped object in his hand.  I watched him slowly unwrap it, then pick it up.  He looked at it closely from all angles — I could only imagine what he might be imagining at the time, but it made my pussy tingle, just thinking what might be going through his mind — before he slowly brought it under his nose, sniffing deeply as he turned it.

“I’ll say he did a good job,” Ron declared, smiling.  “Now, I know I saw a three-minute section, but tell me all about how you ended up recording that, and what happened before and after.”

I spent the next twenty minutes virtually recreating the experience I had with Tony at the end of lunch with Ron before dinner.  To some degree, it was a repeat of the previous night for us, but it was supercharged with the knowledge that this was something I had done with someone else.  Ron came before his cue each time, which only confirmed for me that he was really turned on by the idea of me fucking another man without him.

After I’d come for the third time with Ron, we finally settled down.  He made us some dinner while I made myself some agreements.  I would only fuck my boss on my own terms, when I wanted to and not when I didn’t want to.  I would share my stories and give myself, always, willingly, to my husband.  And I would never do anything I didn’t genuinely want to do.

After dinner, we decided we could wait until the next evening to further explore our other new purchases.

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments