Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Good morning!” Jolene said as she opened the curtain. After my eyes adjusted, I looked out at the beach past our balcony. “Do you always sleep with a smile on your face, Dan?”

“You tell me,” I said as I stretched.

“I’m jumping in the shower. But I unlocked the door, and I wanted to warn you before your parents walked in.”

“Good call,” I said. “Need company?”

“Please, no! You wore me out.”

“Alright. Go get clean, dirty girl.”

Jolene disappeared into the bathroom as I yawned and continued stretching.

“Sleep well?” Brandy asked from across the bed. Her hair looked golden in the morning light, and even though it was a mess she still looked gorgeous.

“I did, actually. You?”

“Like a dwarf," she said as she yawned and stretched.

“You mean… Sleepy the dwarf?”

“I guess.”

“Sleepy got his name because he's tired, not-”

“Shhh,” Brandy said as she put her arm over me and lay her head on my chest. “Just let me be sleepy.”

Her hair flipped up onto my face, and the combination of scents and sensation from the skin-on-skin contact affected me more than I would have liked to admit. “Uh…”

“What? You weren’t doing the ol’ yawn and stretch move where you put your arms around a girl’s shoulder just now?”

“Not intentionally, no. And I don’t want to know what Mom would do if she walked in.”

“I do. It would be pretty funny,” Brandy said as she hugged me.

I snickered.

“Oww,” she said before rolling off me.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m so full,” Brandy said as she grabbed her breasts. “I can’t put any pressure on them.”

“Right.”

“Usually, I can wait another hour or two for Jolene. My production must still be increasing.”

I sat up, continuing my stretching.

“Still, they’ve gotten so big now,” Brandy continued. “I wonder if…”

She pulled the strap of the tank top off her shoulder and grabbed her breast, pulling it upward and attempting to reach the nipple with her mouth. When she got close, she tried sticking out her tongue as far as she could and barely reached.

“You did it,” I said with as neutral of a tone of voice as I could manage.

“Almost,” she said. “Doesn’t count if I can’t suck it.”

“True.”

“Hey, do you want a taste?”

The room’s temperature increased by ten degrees.

“Uh… no thanks."

“Why, because I’m your sister?” she asked as she rolled her eyes. “It’s only body fluids. You shot yours in my mouth. Drinking mine would only be fair.”

“I’m good.”

“Well, I’m not! These things are getting overly full! Plus, I know it turns you on,” she said as she pointed at the tent I was pitching under the sheet.

“That’s from seeing a girl lick her nipples,” I told her.

“So you admit it’s from me?” she asked with a gleam in her eye. “Ha! That’s all I wanted.”

She squeezed her nipple, causing a stream of milk to rain down on her tan skin. “Fine, I’ll go get Jo to help me out if you’re going to be boring. Vacations are supposed to be fun!”

“Oh, I’m having a blast," I said as I got up and moved to the couch.

-----

Breakfast was interesting. I noticed for the first time how differently the girls ate. They shared their meals as usual, but now that I paid attention it was obvious Jolene had a stomach full of milk as she only had a few bites while Brandy was devouring everything in sight.

“I want you kids to try more activities,” Dad said. “We’re already halfway through the vacation and you’ve only left the resort once.”

“Activities cost money,” Brandy complained.

“Dan has money,” Dad said before pulling out his wallet and handing me a handful of twenties. “Why don’t you take the girls parasailing or something?”

“Hell yeah!” Jolene said.

“If they’re good,” I said as I took the money.

After breakfast, we went to the tourist desk to book a session for later that day. A few hours later the three of us were on a boat headed out to sea.

“Who’s going first?” Jolene asked.

“You two are, obviously,” I said.

“We can all go. It’s a three-person kind of deal,” Brandy told us.

“Hell yeah!” Jolene said.

-----

Twenty minutes later the three of us were given quick introductions before being sent off into the sky. They placed me in the middle since I weighed the most, and the two girls sat at my sides, slightly behind me.

“This is amazing!” Jolene cheered from my right.

I gave her a smile before turning to my sister. Brandy rolled her eyes.

“Not loving the heights?” I asked.

“No, I’m just bored," she said. “This was more for her.”

“It’s an amazing view,” I said as I gestured to the blue water and green island as we floated over it all.

“I guess.”

I turned back to Jolene. She reached out and grabbed my hand with a big smile. Maybe she wasn’t as bad of an influence on my sister as I thought.

“I wish I could fuck you right here!”

It was my turn to smile. “Me too!”

“Fuck it, let’s try!”

“Totally,” I said as I squeezed her hand.

It reminded me of the way I woke up this morning when I felt Brandy grab my other hand, locking her fingers in mine. She was out of sight from her friend and took the moment to lean her head on my shoulder.

I turned back to her. “Are you good?”

“Yeah,” my sister said as she held my hand. “But this harness is hurting my tits.”

“Alright, I have to ask. Is it worth all this effort? It seems like your boobs have become even higher maintenance than you.”

“Har har,” she said. “But I don’t know, you tell me. You seem to be a pretty big fan of them.”

“Who, me?”

“And these are too massive to be called boobs, big brother. These here are tits. Jugs, melons… hooters.”

“If you say so.”

“So tell me,” she said as she pulled down her top to reveal a deep cut of cleavage. “Should I keep them around?”

“I mean…”

She pulled my hand, placing it between the straps of her harness and guiding me to reach down her top and grope her. My fingers brushed against her nipple before I pulled back my hand.

“That’s all? I give you a free pass and you only take a second? Interesting.”

“Yeah, well…”

“Not much for finishing your train of thought at the moment, huh?”

“Not so much.”

“I told you, my tits hurt. I was hoping you’d massage them.”

“Well in that case…”

“I’m afraid you missed your chance.”

“Aww.”

“Kidding. Go right ahead," she said as she thrust her chest forward. She grinned as I made no move. “See? I like calling you on your bullshit.”

“Maybe next time.”

She smiled as she held my hand and leaned her head back on my shoulder. “Alright, I guess this isn’t so bad.”

-----

When we returned from the air we went out to a taco truck for lunch. On the walk back, the girls humored me and acted like I was spending my own money on them when they ordered shaved ice and Jolene a new pair of sandals to replace her broken ones.

Similar to the night before, the girls walked on both sides of me. I felt like a billionaire tycoon to have a beautiful girl on each arm as we walked down the sidewalk on the way back to the resort.

We ended up back at the ABC store to pick up more alcohol, this time more tropical cocktail mixers, rum, white claws, a bottle of champagne, and orange juice for mimosas.

We stopped on a bench overlooking the water as we passed around the white claws, oblivious to the people walking by as we enjoyed each other’s company. When the resort staff drove by in a golf cart he gave me a knowing nod instead of saying anything about the open containers.

When we made it back into our room, we started getting ready for dinner. Brandy mixed our drinks, even going down the hall to find ice for us without complaining.

“Where are my shorts?” Jolene asked as she went through the closet.

“Which ones?” Brandy said from the bed without looking up.

“The cute ones! They’re white and they barely cover my ass cheeks. Dan would love them.”

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

“Oh!” I said. “I might know-”

Brandy interrupted me with a look.

“What?”

“Did you wear them already?” I asked instead.

“Trust me, if I wore them, you would have noticed!”

“Are you sure you packed them?” Brandy asked.

“Yeah, I…” she paused, holding her stomach. “Hold up. My stomach feels like shit.”

“From the parasailing?” Brandy asked.

“No, I was fine after that. I-” she stopped again, pushing out her cheeks as she started to look green. “Shit!”

She ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. We heard the lid of the toilet raised, followed not long after by the sound of retching.

“Eww,” Brandy whispered.

“Damn,” I said. “Does that happen a lot?”

“Not really. Sometimes when she drinks too much.”

“I wonder if it was the tacos?”

“Shit. Maybe. How’s your stomach?” she asked.

“Just fine. You?”

“I’m dandy.”

We heard Jolene retching again.

“Is that how I sounded the other night?” she asked.

“Not quite.”

“This sucks.”

“Yeah, poor girl.”

“Well…. not just for her.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know. I depend on her. And when she’s sick… she probably won’t want to drink milk.”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine,” I said.

-----

An hour later our parents came in. “Ready for dinner soon?”

“I can’t,” Brandy told them. “I need to look after my friend.”

“Dan?” Mom asked.

Brandy caught my eye and mouthed the word stay.

“You guys go ahead,” I said. “I don’t want to impede you from having a fun date night.”

“He’s too good for us?” Dad asked.

“I guess so,” Mom said as she shook her head.

“Have something fancy,” I told them. “Enjoy each other’s company without your annoying children present.”

“Yeah, yeah. What will you kids have?”

“We had street tacos not long ago,” I said.

“Although, we’re starting to think that’s what is keeping Jolene in there.”

“That’s not good,” Mom said. “Well, you could always order pizza.”

“Not a bad idea,” I said. “Cheaper than room service.”

We ordered an extra large half cheese, half pepperoni in case Jolene’s stomach settled and she wanted something plain for her stomach. It was good pizza, or at least we were tipsy enough to think so. Jolene barely left the bathroom, although we went in there to check on her.

I pulled her away for a moment so that we could use the bathroom and I made her drink water to stay hydrated, even if most of it was bound to come right back up. She looked miserable and seemed to be the type who didn’t want any help when she was sick, so I helped her back to her spot in front of the toilet after making her more comfortable by placing towels on the floor for her.

Brandy made us another round of drinks and we sat out on the balcony, leaving the door open in case Jolene was to call out to us.

“Poor girl,” she said.

“Yep,” I said, feeling a little buzzed despite the pizza.

“Poor you.”

“Why me? Because I’m not getting laid tonight?”

“Because you’re going to have to end up doing something you don’t want to.”

I looked her up and down. “Nope.”

“It’s not even a question. There’s no one else I can ask. And it’s not like there’s a Target across the street where I can go buy a breast pump.”

“Yeah, but… no.”

“Come on. It doesn’t even have to be sexual.”

“Yes it does.”

“Breastfeeding is natural. Our culture has made it a bigger deal than it is, always covering up a woman’s breasts. But historically, it’s just a part of life. Kids do it. It’s innocent.”

“Sure, and I agree with what you’re saying. But I’m saying that for me, it would be too sexual for me to do with my sister.”

“Because you’re into that as a fetish?”

“No. At least, I didn't think so. But something about seeing Jolene latch onto you…”

She laughed. “Well, that is obviously sexual! Two grown women, one of whom you’re hooking up with, playing with another girl’s breasts? That’s any guy’s fantasy.”

“And?”

“And this is just a couple of people in an awkward situation. I’m in need of someone. You’re the only one here. I don’t care if you enjoy it. Actually, I’d rather you enjoyed it, fuck it. Get a boner. Who cares? It’s something that needs to happen because there’s no way I’m going to convince that girl in there to drink some milk.”

I sighed.

“How much more time do you have?”

“I’m aching right now. If not for the booze I’d probably be bitching.”

“This isn’t bitching?”

She punched my arm. “Come on, before I start leaking all over the place!”

We stood up and headed inside. She went to lock the adjoining door before stripping out of her top. “Sit on the bed,” she said. I obeyed and watched as she removed her bra quickly, trying to make the gesture unsexy but failing.

“So… what do I do here?” I asked.

“Stop asking dumb questions.”

“I mean, do you want to lie down or…”

“Stick your legs out straight.”

As I did, she climbed on top of me, kneeling so that her tits were in my face.

After, grabbing her and pulling her body to me I went straight for it, covering her left nipple with my mouth and sucking. It surprised me when nothing came out.

“Keep going,” my sister said in a throaty whisper. I continued and a few seconds later I was rewarded with a warm trickle.

I took a moment to taste it, finding it unfamiliar. There was a sweetness to it, perhaps fueled by all the fruit Brandy had been eating, and I thought I could make out a hint of cantaloupe.

“Mmm,” she moaned. The volume increased to where I could feel the stream shooting into the back of my throat. My mouth filled quickly, and it forced me to swallow every ten seconds.

“Do you like it?” she asked.

I looked up, locking eyes with her. We both smiled as I pulled her closer.

“Good brother,” she said. “I know that one isn’t finished, but could you start on righty? It’s aching.”

I nodded before pulling off. Her stream continued and sprayed me in the face. I opened my mouth to catch it, as it took a few seconds to slow down until it was only a few drips. I leaned forward to lick off the rest and was surprised when my sister moaned.

“Fuck, that feels good, Dan,” she whispered.

I switched to the other nipple, expecting it to be a slow release like the first time, but instead found my mouth filling instantly. This continued for a few minutes before slowing and finally stopping.

“That’s as much as I’ve ever expressed,” she told me.

I pulled off. “Really? It seemed like longer with Jolene.”

“She is gentle. You’re like a vacuum cleaner, sucking it right out of me.”

“Oh. Sorry.”

“Don’t be! I love it. It feels incredible. Now, do you mind finishing the other one?”

I nodded before returning to her left breast.

“Hey,” she whispered after a minute. “I want to taste it.”

I swallowed before backing off. “What?”

“Would you mind… dripping some milk into…” she pointed at her mouth.

“Really?”

“You don’t have to, it’s fine.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I don’t think-“

“It’s fine,” she said as she put her arms around my shoulders and embraced me as I continued sucking. “I appreciate you.”

A few more minutes passed before I finished.

“Thank you, Dan. I hope that wasn’t too miserable for you.”

“I survived,” I said as I lay back on the pillow with my arms crossed behind my head.

“Such a good brother.”

I closed my eyes. “That’s me.”

“You look sleepy.”

“Pizza, several drinks, and a large glass of warm milk? Hell yeah.”

“I’m going to go check on Jo.”

“Good. Let me know if I can help.”

“I will.”

She returned a few minutes later.

“She’s good,” Brandy said as she lay down next to me. “I gave her more water.”

“Good,” I said. She lay her head on my chest and my arm instinctively moved to her shoulder. I thought of taking it back but figured it would only make her call me out for the awkwardness, so I left it.

“This is nice,” she said. “Do you need anything before I turn off the light?”

I debated brushing my teeth but decided against disturbing Jolene.

“Be right back.” She hopped up and moved around the room, closing the blinds and turning off the lights. When she returned to the bed she snuggled back into the same spot. Once again my arm rested on her shoulder.

Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments