Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After returning the jeep to the front desk we made it back in time for dinner. I tried bickering with Brandy to keep up with appearances, but neither of us gave a very convincing performance. Afterwards, we walked down to the game center, finding a nerdy-looking kid standing in Lucia’s place.

“Oh, well,” Brandy said. “Her loss.”

“Yeah.”

“What were you going to do anyway, fuck her behind the counter?”

“Only if you joined me,” I said.

“I wouldn’t say no. Hey, they have tabletop shuffleboard! Have they had this the whole time?”

“Yep.”

“We should play!”

I smiled as I picked up the fine sand and spread it over the table.

“Red or black?” I asked.

“Black like my heart,” she said. “Hey, what are the stakes?”

“Do we always need to bet something?”

“We do if we want the game to count.”

“Alright, what do you want?”

She turned to face me as she bit her lip. “How about… you move in with me and Jo.”

“What?”

“You’re graduated now. We could use you to protect us from the college boys.”

“I don’t want to live in Salt Lake City, Brandy. No one does.”

“Come on! It would be fun! You could die your hair green like in SLC Punk.”

“You remember that movie?”

“Yeah, I made you let me watch it with you.”

“That movie is one of the reasons I don’t even want to visit you there.”

“Come on! I’ll get Jolene to convince you.”

“Absolutely not.” I threw my puck. It went too far and fell off the board.

“Unless I beat you?”

“Nope.”

“Alright, what do you want? We need to figure it out before we start!”

“You think you have something worth risking the next two years of my life living in Mormon country?”

“Hey, polygamy and all that…”

I rolled my eyes. “Alright. You start.”

“Wait, what is your bet going to be?”

“Doesn’t matter. I’m going to beat your ass.”

“You want to eat my ass?”

I sighed. “You misheard me. Come on, this will be a practice game.”

She threw her puck. It came up short. “Oh? What did you say?”

“I was telling you what the difference between peanut butter and jam is.”

“Tell me.”

I tossed another one. “Difference is, I don’t want to peanut butter my dick up your ass.”

She laughed. “Damn, Bro! You want to fuck my ass? Is that your bet?”

I smiled at her. “You know what? I’m good.”

“What! You don’t want my ass? But you said you liked it…” She threw another, this landing on the two-point mark.

“No, I mean I’m good in a general sense.”

“What?”

I turned to face her. “On the first day here, I walked by here and saw the shuffleboard table. It reminded me of the vacation we took a few years ago when the two of us actually hung out and I realized how much I missed it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Even if things are weird between us now, I feel like it’s all worth it. Because I have my little sister back.”

“Dan-” Her eyes began to water, so I pulled her into a hug. “I love you.”

I froze. It felt like every time a girl said this prematurely, when you still think you’re in the casual stage of the relationship and realize that’s about to end. Then I remembered this was my sister. “I love you too.”

“You really don’t like Jolene, do you?”

“I don’t like the way you act around her,” I said. “You both start acting bitchy all the time. This was the first time I’ve spent time alone with you in over two years, did you realize that?”

“No.”

“And just as I expected, without her around, you’re not so bad.”

She pulled her head back to look up at me. “Do you want me to stop hanging out with her?”

“What? No. She’s your best friend. But you used to be good for each other, you used to be nice girls, and I don’t know what happened. I think she’s a bad influence on you.”

“You think she’s the bad one?” Brandy asked.

“Well, yeah. Because you’re my sweet little sister. And she’s a brat sometimes.”

She laughed, but it came out as a sniffle. “Only sometimes?”

“I mean, she wasn’t so bad with my dick in her mouth…”

Brandy smiled. “We can ditch her, then. Just you and me. Where should we move instead?”

“You have school,” I reminded her. “With as much as Dad pays for your college, you should probably show up for it.”

“I guess. Okay, so I’m playing for you to come live with me, and you’re playing so you don’t?”

I tossed another puck, hitting hers and smacking it off the board.

“Hey!”

“Sorry,” I said.

“This game is just practice!”

-----

I beat her three times in a row. I worried she would pout for the rest of the night, but by the time we got back to our room she acted like she had forgotten the bet.

We snuggled up on the couch, watching movies from our childhood and finishing off our snacks and drinks.

“You’re sleeping in the bed with me tonight,” she told me. “It’s our last night on the island.”

“I’m not against it,” I said. “Plus, you need to be drained.”

“How can you tell?”

“Because your tits are fucking enormous,” I told her.

“Oh, these?” she asked, using her arms to squeeze her tits together and making her crop top look like she’d shopped three sizes too small. “I didn’t notice.”

I used my finger to poke the side of her chest, causing a jet of liquid to shoot through the thin fabric.

“Actually, I think they are the biggest they've ever been."

"Is that the goal?"

"To keep growing? I want to be as big as you want."

"Don't say that."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know if you're aware of this, but I don't think I'll ever get enough."

"Then you'd better drain me so I keep growing bigger for you."

"Just for me?"

"Well, I enjoy it too. But there's a point where all of this becomes work, so it helps if you enjoy it."

"Oh, trust me. I do."

"Tell me about it."

"About how fucking sexy it is to watch you grow from oversized to massive every day?"

"I've outgrown my D-cup bra, even at my smallest," she said.

"They're much too big for your small frame. I can't look at you without wanting to rip the slutty clothes off your top heavy wet dream of a little body."

"You think I dress like a slut?"

"I think your top is doing a terrible job at covering you, and if there's an objective line between decent and obscene it was crossed hours ago."

"Hey, I can't help it. I'm a growing girl." She slipped the strap of her top off her shoulder. "Hey, how big do you think I am now?"

"Uh…"

She lowered her top to reveal her overly full chest. "Do you think I passed a G-cup?"

"I do, yes."

"Good. Are you hungry?” she asked.

“I could use a snack.”

"How about a meal?"

-----

My alarm went off shortly after dawn.

“Are you leaving me?” Brandy mumbled.

“Couch time,” I said. “Unless you want some morning dick first?”

“Normally, I’d say yes. But I want to save up to join the mile-high club with you.”

“That’s ambitious,” I said. “But near impossible.”

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

“I’ll make it happen,” she mumbled.

“You don’t think our parents will notice their two children sneaking off into an airplane bathroom together?”

“They haven’t noticed when we started hooking up with each other for the better part of a week in the room next to them.”

“They aren’t as dumb as you think,” I said.

“They aren’t that smart either.”

-----

As the plane rose to cruising height I felt Brandy elbow me in the side.

“Yeah?”

“What are you listening to?”

“Throwbacks,” I said.

“Sing it to me.”

I turned to look at the third passenger, a middle-aged lady sitting next to us in the aisle seat with her head back and eyes closed.

“No.”

“Come on! Please?”

I took a breath. “Fine.” I lowered my voice and rapped along with the music.

“What the fuck are you listening to?” she asked as she grabbed my headphones and put them over her ear. She looked at me with raised eyebrows before she began to nod her head with the beat. After the song ended, she handed them back. “You’re crazy.”

“Yep.”

“Hey, let’s play a game.”

“Did you not bring your own headphones?”

“Maybe I want to spend some time with my brother.”

“Well, you just had a solid week with him, so…”

“Not enough.”

“Alright, what’s your game?”

“The three guys sitting two aisles up. Who are they?”

I groaned. “Not this again.”

“Come on! Jo would do it with me, but you chased her away.”

“No.”

“Fine, I’ll start. From left to right are Jared, Jake and DJ. They know each other from college where they shared a dorm together. What are their fatal flaws?”

“Fatal flaws?” I asked.

“The thing keeping them single. The toxic problem in their life bringing them down in every functional relationship they’ve ever had. The reason they chase away everyone they love.”

“Why does it have to be negative?”

“Because it does.”

"Alright. Jared was raised by his mom and three older sisters, so he grew up with all women. Despite this, he puts girls on a pedestal and treats them like otherworldly beings. This is only enforced by the advice they give him, perpetuating his habits of spending too much money on first dates and turning it into a pageant instead of a chance to get to know them better."

"What's wrong with that? It sounds like he'd get all the ladies," Brandy said.

"He views a date as a transaction. He buys them dessert, they owe him a sexual favor."

"Oof. Yeah, I've dated him for sure. What about Jake?"

"Jake talks too much. He asks people questions and interrupts them before they've finished their second sentence, making people realize the question was meant for him to tell you the same five details about him and, if people let him keep talking long enough, the same three stories from ten years ago."

"Hey! I've dated him too!"

"And the last guy… TJ?"

"DJ,” she corrected. "What's so bad about him?"

"Right. DJ is the worst of all. Because you see, DJ is vegan."

Brandy put her head back and laughed. "That truly is the worst! He shows up at any event that serves food and makes it as difficult as he can for everybody. And he won't stop talking about it!"

"Alright, now do you go?"

"Only to add things, but that's not needed. You roasted them! You're much better to play this with than Jo. She usually ends things with something about a micropenis."

"Glad I could help. Now can I go back to my-"

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," she said.

"Cool?"

"And you should come with me."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Brandy, listen to me. No."

"Okay, forget I asked. Enjoy your music."

"I will."

-----

Two hours later I nudged Brandy's arm, interrupting her trashy Bravo reality TV show.

"Can you let me by?" I asked.

"Of course." She unbuckled her belt and the woman sitting next to her did the same. After they both stood up and walked to the aisle I squeezed by them and began the precarious walk to the bathroom.

I held it as long as I could, so almost a minute went by before I flushed and opened the small folding door to leave the bathroom.

Instead, I was pushed back inside by a blonde blur.

"Hi!" Brandy said as she stood next to me in the small space. "Ready to join the club?"

"I told you, I-"

"We're already here, bro. Anyone that would see us already did. But don't worry," she said as she reached into my shorts and grabbed my member, "our parents have their eyes closed."

"Brandy, what did I say?"

"We don't have to smash," she said as she removed her hand to make quick work of freeing her tits. "But I could really use some relief. Want to sit on the toilet seat?"

I sighed as I sat back and her nipple entered my mouth. I was pretty thirsty, I justified to myself.

I didn't stop her when her hand reached back to bring me to attention.

"Shhh," I said as I pulled away, causing a stream of her milk to spray my cheek. "Can you not moan so loudly?"

"I'm already doing it, so you might as well dick me down," she said as she pulled down her underwear and turned around in the tight space.

I didn't object as she lowered herself on me. "Fuck!" she whispered, thankfully quieter now than before.

She rode me in the tight space, both of us facing the door. I half expected it to open at any moment with a flight attendant glaring at us on the other end, but several minutes went by of relative peace.

I wanted to slap her ass but refrained, grabbing her hips to move her faster instead.

"I'm about to cum," she whispered.

"Me too," I said as I nibbled her earlobe.

"Just do it."

"Brandy, no," I whispered.

"I can't bend over to swallow it, and you can't get it on my clothes or it will be super obvious. It's that or nothing."

"Shit," I said as I realized there was no part of me wanting to hold it in.

"What are you scared of? Just cum inside your little sister."

That did it. I exploded, shooting the results of the past twelve hours of buildup up into her as I watched her ass bounce in my lap.

It felt incredible, as if I'd forgotten how much better it feels to cum inside. She moaned far more quietly than I thought she was capable of, and soon the two of us were bumping up against each other to get dressed.

"Thanks, lover," she said as she kissed me. "Now wait ten seconds after I leave."

I did as told, and when I left there was no one waiting for the two available bathrooms. I was afraid to look, but I saw my parents several rows down just as described, eyes closed and mouths open as they napped.

"Holy shit," I whispered as I sat down and buckled my seatbelt.

Brandy said nothing as she smiled at me.

"If you think you're sneaky, you're mistaken!" The lady sitting next to Brandy interrupted.

My stomach dropped.

"I know what you both did, and it's revolting. He's your brother!'

Brandy looked as scared as I felt. "What are you talking about?" she asked the lady.

"I heard you talking earlier. I know you're related, and I know what you just did in the bathroom. You make me physically ill!"

"Well it's not your business, is it?" Brandy asked before putting her headphones on and resuming her show.

I followed her example.

-----

On the way off the plane, Brandy and I both made a point to not acknowledge our parents in case the lady wanted to open her big mouth again.

Thankfully, she seemed to run away from us as quickly as possible, not looking over her shoulder as she pushed past other passengers to leave.

By the time we met up with our parents, Brandy looked as relieved as I felt. We didn't see the lady again at baggage claim and were able to make it home without incident, other than both of us acting annoyed at each other to keep up with appearances.

Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments