Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 5 of our series. Chapter 4 was published by ChrisM"

Part 3 – Chapter 5

In a matter of hours, Ted seemed to have transferred his passion and desire from Pam to her mother, Kate.

From the time they had dropped Pam at the airport until the time they were naked and having outrageous sex was mere hours.

Kate fully expected that she would win his heart and his lust.

Being the man he was, Ted didn't give it much thought. Like most men, having a beautiful naked body underneath you, crying out for more, tended to remove all other considerations from his mind. It didn't matter how 'good' a man he was or how much he loved and adored Pam. At this moment, a gorgeous woman with the body of a goddess was begging him for more sex. His center of attention for the past two years was gone, and he was thinking with the 'little head.'

He didn't bother to make comparisons between the two women. Instead, he concentrated on the naked woman in his bed, praising him as a lover and demanding more.

Days after Pam was gone, while sitting at his desk, Ted took the time to consider what had happened.

 

Pam left town on Friday evening. They didn't hear from her until late Tuesday evening. During the time in between, Ted and Kate had been naked and involved in sex more times than he could remember.

"Hi, Mom," Pam had said when Kate answered her phone.

"Hi, Pamela," Kate answered in a loving voice.

"Is Ted there?" she asked.

"He's right here," her mother replied.

"I guess you two are getting along well," Pam suggested.

"Yes, sweetheart. Just as you imagined, Ted and I are getting along exceptionally well.

"Good," Pam breathed into the phone. "I just can't imagine two people more perfectly suited for each other than you and Ted." Pam paused a second before saying, "You know, I love you both."

"I know, baby," Kate whispered. "How have things gone for you?"

The change of topic helped Pam's attitude. She had been sad about leaving Ted, but now she could address what had happened to her for the past few days.

"The stop in Atlanta was fascinating," she told her mother. "I spent about eight hours in a studio modeling lingerie. I can tell you that while you might think it's very sexy… it isn't. I ran around without clothes for hours, jumping from one sheer nightie to another. The people working for the photographer were all gay, so they weren't interested in me being naked. What you might think would be erotic was anything but. They were all professionals, and I must say I was very comfortable with the situation."

"That sounds good," Kate replied. "Do you know how the company that hired you might react?"

"I don't," Pam told her mother. "However, when the day was over, the person in charge gave me a check for $1,000. I'd happily work for them again for that much a day."

"That's chump change," Kate told Pam. "I don't mean to be insulting, sweetie, but that's not big money in the modeling business. But the question is, did you enjoy it, and would you be interested in doing more of it?"

Pam hesitated before answering truthfully. "I'll just say I enjoyed running bare-assed with people watching me. It wasn't as exciting as riding Ted's face, but it was sexually satisfying."

Kate did not mention to her daughter that she understood the concept of riding Ted's face but moved along.

"Did you feel like you were being treated respectfully or like a slut?" Kate asked.

"Oh no, Mom. It was all very professional," Pam insisted. "I had to be naked to get the shots they wanted. But I never felt for one minute that I was being treated poorly. I enjoyed the experience. The people there made me feel exceptional, and not one of them made a move on me or even suggested anything sexual."

"That's wonderful, Pamela," Kate gushed. "I'm so happy for you, baby. When will you find out the results of your test?"

"At the end of this week," Pam told her mother. "The people in management need to see the proofs from the shoot, and then they'll call me."

At that point, Ted took the phone from Kate. "How about Wilson & Decker, Pam?"

"Hi, Ted," Pam said in a whisper. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, baby," he replied. "Tell me how it went at the new job."

"It was all very nice," Pam told him. "When I arrived Monday morning, I was escorted into Mr. Wilson's office. While we were talking, Mr. Decker joined us. They were both very nice and told me how glad they were that I had agreed to join their firm. You'll be interested to hear that they both mentioned that you are the best of the best, and they were thrilled to have someone on their staff that had been trained by you."

Ted was surprised and flattered.

"Do you like your office?" he asked.

"I really do," Pam told him. "It's much like your office but with a little more window space. I have an assistant who's been with the company for five years. She seems to be pretty clued into the business. Her name is Amy, and I feel certain we'll get along well."

"But you won't be having sex with her," Kate added.

"I don't know," Pam suggested. "Like most women in this company, Amy is built like a brick shithouse. I could be turned to the dark side."

Kate and Ted both laughed at Pam's suggestion.

"How are you two getting along?" Pam wanted to know.

Ted and Kate looked at each other, wondering who would answer the question.

Finally, Kate said, "I think you will be pleased to know what you wanted to happen has happened."

"What I wanted to happen?" Pam asked.

"Yes, Pamela," Kate said sternly. "You've been setting me up for Ted for months. So now I'm here with him, and you are gone. Ted is incredibly sexy and swept me off my feet. He had me naked in minutes and made me remember the glory of a stiff cock."

There was a pause before Pam began laughing.

Holding the phone out, Kate and Ted listened to Pam's uncontrolled laughter for at least two minutes.

"You can stop now, Pamela," Kate said seriously. "This is what you wanted and what you got. You are down in Texas working on your future, and I'm here trying to convince Ted that he needs to give me his personal attention 24/7."

"He's a sex god, isn't he, Mom?" Pam asked.

"I couldn't agree more, darling. Ted is a marvel, and you are not going to get him back," Kate said.

"Are you at Ted's house now?" Pam inquired.

"Yes, I am," Kate replied.

"Are you dressed?" was Pam's next question.

After a pause, Kate confessed, "Yes, a little."

Pam imagined her mother in Ted's house wearing one of his dress shirts and nothing else. She could see Ted's hands inside the shirt, holding her mother's fantastic breasts. "I'll let you two get back to bed," Pam said, ending their conversation. "I'm going to get some dinner and then return to my room to read about my new clients."

"You'll call again soon?" Kate asked.

"Sure. I'll call you on Friday after work with another update."

"Thank you, sweetie. I'll look forward to hearing from you then," Kate said and disconnected the call.

"She sounds good," Ted said, slipping his hands inside Kate's shirt. "What were we doing when she called?"

"You were fixing us drinks while I got my clothes off. You said something about throwing me on your bed and fucking me until I couldn't walk."

"I don't remember saying that exactly," Ted laughed. "Perhaps that's what you wanted me to say."

"Without a doubt, that's what I wanted to hear," Kate said as she put her arms around his neck. "I'm hoping you've been saving up your energy all day and plan to leave me sweaty and exhausted."

"That's actually what I had in mind," Ted replied, dropping his hands to hold her ass cheeks. Their kiss was slow and hot. Kate could quickly feel his manhood becoming stiff in his trousers.

 

Ted and Kate continued to behave like rabbits for the rest of the week. Kate had moved her things from Pam's apartment to Ted's home so she could be with him every minute he was not working.

After an extensive love-making session on Thursday night, they lay side by side in Ted's large bed. The lights were low enough for them to see the other's face.

"We've never talked about birth control," Ted mentioned.

"That's because I already knew you were clipped years ago," Kate confessed. "When Pam first told me she was spending a lot of time in your bed, I asked if she was being cautious. She explained that it wasn't a concern because you had a vasectomy back in your thirties."

"That seems to have been a bit early for most men," Kate added.

"It was the only way I could continue to have sex with my wife," Ted explained. "One day, she announced that she was not planning on having children and demanded that I get 'fixed.' Still thinking our marriage would last forever, I did it quickly."

"You didn't want children?" Kate asked.

"I was too busy climbing the corporate ladder. My ex was probably already having sex with other men, but my mind was on becoming a business superstar. I also knew that big businesses preferred employees without children. They wanted people willing to work long hours to gain favor. I was just one of them."

Leaning over to move a strand of hair off Kate's cheek, he asked, "How is it that you never had any children after Pam?"

"My new husband wanted me as a sex resource. So he made certain that I was using birth control and maintained my whore status," Kate explained. "With Pam in the house, he had an instant family and had no need for more children."

Ted considered a question he had and decided that this would be an excellent time to bring it up. "Pam's told me that you discussed all things sexual when she was a teenager. She even told me that you let her watch you and your husband so she would know what to do and how to do it. Is that true?"

"You bet," Kate said with a grin. "I was determined that my daughter would not grow up without knowing the important things in life. And there could be nothing more important than knowing about sex. I wanted her to know how to have an orgasm, how wonderful it could be, and what real sex looked like. I staged it so that she could watch from above. She could see what we did and know how her step-father and I reacted."

"I think you made a sagacious decision," Ted said. "I feel sure there would be fewer unwed mothers if the girls were more educated about sex."

"That's what I thought," Kate said. "It appears to me that Pamela is well-informed on the topic and well-adjusted. She learned to enjoy sex without becoming the school slut."

Now Ted was ready to ask the big question. "If you showed and talked about everything with her, why did you never mention anal sex?" Ted crossed his fingers, hoping the question didn't cause a problem.

Kate sighed. "I could only show her the things I knew about. Anal sex was not something that my first husband ever wanted. I expected it would be an act that Jack would demand, but he found the thought disgusting, so I never had to do it. But, trust me, if Jack had wanted it, I would have done it and explained it to Pam."

"So then, you've never had anal sex?"

"I didn't say that," Kate corrected Ted. "I told you that I had experienced everything and had no taboos. In my early thirties, Jack decided to share me with a couple of men important to his business. One of those men was in town about once every six months. On the first night I was given to him, he was obsessed with my butt but fucked me once and sent me home. The next time he was in town, he introduced me to a cock in my ass. Fortunately, he was gentle and didn't have a big dick. Over the next few years, we had anal sex quite a few times, and I enjoyed it."

IndianExstacy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianExstacy

"Your husband shared you?"

"I don't think the concept is uncommon," Kat replied. "In some cases, married women are called 'hot wives.' Many men enjoy watching their wives have sex with another man. In my case, Jack didn't want to watch, and he didn't want to discuss it when I got home. He understood that I was his personal whore and could be used to support his business. As I've said, I had a contract with Jack and did my part. You know I love sex, so how bad could it be?"

"If you don't mind," Ted said. "I'll not share you with anyone."

"You don't want to let a girl have a little fun once in a while?" she kidded.

"Have all the fun you want," Ted laughed. "You'll just have it with me."

Kate rolled over on top of Ted and kissed him. "I'll try to control my urges," she said. "But that means you have to keep me satisfied."

"I'll do my best," he said before sucking one of her luscious nipples into his mouth.

 

On Friday evening, a little after 8:00, Pam called her mother. "I just had an interesting conversation with the lingerie company," she announced as soon as Kate said hello.

"I'm fine," Kate said. "And how are you?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I just finished talking to them and wanted to tell you about it."

"So tell, sweetie. I want to know about it."

"The people in management saw my photo portfolio, and it appears they liked them. The man I spoke with said they wanted to use two shots in an upcoming sales brochure. He said they would pay me $5,000 if I signed an agreement to let them use the photos. He also said they would offer a contract to use me in more advertising shots that would be done at various times throughout the year. So there would be more sessions like the one I had in Atlanta. I would be paid $2,000 for each session and more if the shots were used."

"What did you tell him?" Kate asked.

"I just said I'd consider his offer and get back to him on Monday."

"That's a good decision, Pamela. Have you made up your mind?"

"I think I'll probably sign the contract once I get a few questions answered," Pam answered. "I'll need to know where the photo sessions will take place. I'll want to know if the company will pay for my transportation to and from the sessions and any hotel expenses I might incur."

"Those are important questions to ask," Kate suggested. "I think it might also be a good idea to discuss the matter with Mr. Wilson. He might be concerned about having someone on his management team showing off her tits in advertising for a lingerie company."

"I plan to do that on Monday morning before I talk with the company again. I must show off my tits while they're still nice enough to be seen." After a pause, Pam asked, "Is Ted enjoying your beautiful tits?"

"Based on how much time he spends with his mouth or hands on them, I will say yes to your question."

Another pause before Pam said, "Don't you think for one minute that I'm not jealous of your being with him. I keep consoling myself by repeating that you two belong together. But I admit to thinking of Ted when I masturbate. So I'm guessing that since you're with Ted, you stopped masturbating."

"Only when he wants to watch," Kate said softly. "It does get him wound up."

"Yes, it does," Pam muttered wistfully. "I've got to go, Mom. I'll call you again next week."

 

By the time Friday rolled around, Ted and Kate had settled down to a dull roar. They were no longer after the other's body six or seven times a day. Their couplings were fewer but slower and longer. Yet, they were both still very eager but more relaxed, knowing they had time to enjoy each other.

When Ted came home from work on Friday and found Kate dressed, he suggested they go for dinner. "Let's go to that place we left last Friday so that we could get naked."

"I liked their scotch," Pam commented. "I think I'd like to try their food. A good steak might act like an aphrodisiac for me."

Ted raised his eyebrows. "Then it's settled. Get your purse, and let's go."

They were seated in the same booth as the last time, and Gabby was happy to see them again. "I'll just pretend we are in a threesome while you're here." Looking at Kate, she said, "With you around, this is as close as I'm going to get to Mr. Sexy."

"A threesome sounds intriguing," Kate said with a smile.

Gabby just grinned, but Kate felt this young woman would probably agree if the offer was made seriously.

"Are you both drinking scotch?" Gabby asked.

"Yep," Ted responded. "Bring us a drink and menus. We're going to eat tonight."

"I'm sure you need to keep up your energy if you're going to keep up with her," Gabby said. "Something tells me you've got a tiger by the tail."

As Gabby walked away, Kate said, "She's got a nice ass. Maybe we should consider adding her to our bed."

"I've got all the ass I need," Ted whispered as he kissed her cheek.

Once their drinks arrived, they toasted before looking at the menu.

"Do you recommend anything?" Kate asked.

"They have a ten-ounce steak which is served with a loaf of onion rings," Ted pointed out. "You mentioned you might like one."

"I'm convinced," Kate replied. "If you like it, I know that I will."

Once their order was taken and Gabby left them, Kate touched Ted's thigh. "We haven't talked about financial matters yet. Do you mind discussing that?"

"Not at all. Do you want to check my bank balance?" he said with a laugh.

"My goodness, no," Kate replied. "I was wondering about your retirement plans and if you were prepared for that."

Ted put his hand over Kate's. "I could easily retire tomorrow, Kate. While I was still trying to climb the corporate ladder, I made a lot of money. Once my wife was gone, I had nothing to spend money on and hired a financial consultant to advise me. She did an excellent job. I suspect that my net worth today is more than six million dollars. I haven't checked it lately. It might be more."

"My word, Ted," Kate said with a gasp. "If you have that kind of bankroll, why are you working?"

"I don't have anything else to do," was his answer. "I'm making much less today than I was a few years back, but that was a decision I made at the time. I wanted an eight-hour-a-day job, with less stress and more time to read a book or play golf."

"How much longer do you plan to work?"

"That's something else I haven't thought much about. I'm probably a bit young to retire now, and if I did, what would I do with myself?"

"You could spend a lot of time in bed with me," Kate offered.

"That sounds like an enjoyable hobby," he laughed.

"At the end of next week, I must go home. After that, my house will be finished, and I'll move into it. You could come live with me."

Ted was a little startled by her suggestion. "Live with you?"

"Sure. Why not? I have a business to run, so I can't stay with you. If you could work remotely, I'd turn one of my extra bedrooms into an office for you. After spending a week in your house, I know you would enjoy my place. It's a few miles out of town and has a beautiful backyard."

Ted just stared at Kate. He had many thoughts swimming around in his head. But the idea of being with Kate every day was tempting.

Just then, Gabby put their steaks on the table. "Enjoy," she said before leaving them.

"This looks marvelous," Kate sighed. "Let's eat. We'll discuss your future later."  After dinner, they headed home. As Ted drove, Kate's hands found the inside of his thigh before she discovered his belt and zipper. By the time they were home, hormones had taken control, and there was no more discussion of Ted's retirement. Kate's aphrodisiac had worked perfectly.

Ted had decided he wanted Kate for dessert, and she was delighted to hold onto his headboard and ride his mouth again. New lustful ideas kept them busy until they both fell asleep from exhaustion.

In the morning, the outside temperature was well within the 'pleasant' range, and Ted decided to take his coffee out to his deck. He sat there undisturbed for half an hour, his mind turning over last night's discussion about retirement. Ted was convinced he was too young to stop working, but the thought of being with Kate daily was just a delicious proposition.

He considered the idea of working remotely. Could that be done? After tossing the idea around for a bit, Ted decided that it could certainly be done. However, he also knew that his employer would not allow it to happen. The man liked being able to keep his thumb on his employees. That would not be easy if Ted was several hundred miles away.

His thoughts were disturbed when Kate came out with her coffee. She kissed him and sat down.

"I have some shopping I need to do this morning, and I'm guessing that you'd rather stay here and read or watch some sports on TV," she said.

"I'll go with you if you'd like," he replied.

"No, sweetie," Kate said with a smile. "I'd rather you stayed here and recharged your batteries. I plan to spend more time with you naked this afternoon. A man your age needs his rest to perform properly."

Ted just laughed. He knew pretty well that Kate was teasing. He still possessed all the stamina she could want. "Thank you, Kate," he said. "I'll get in my nap while you're away."

After Kate was gone, Ted's mind returned to the idea of retirement. Perhaps a partial retirement, he thought. But what would that look like, and how could he get his boss to approve it? When he heard Kate coming back into the house, Ted thought he may have found a solution to his problem.

Meeting her in the kitchen, Ted asked, "What treasures did you find while shopping?"

"Here," she said, handing him a bag. "Look for yourself."

Ted opened the bag and removed the contents. His eyes grew large as he looked at Kate.

"What do you think?" she asked. "Do you like them?"

"Kate," he said. "These are butt plugs."

"I know they are, Ted. The question is, do you like them? I thought you might like the one with the red heart at the end. I also got a bottle of lube that will ease the insertion. So I'm thinking I'll let you take care of that."

Ted seemed to be lost for words, so Kate continued. "I plan to have you help me put one in and let me wear it until I can't wait for another second for your cock. Does that sound like a good plan to you?"

"That sounds like a winner to me," he said with a wicked grin. "Let the games begin."

Kate giggled and hiked up her skirt to reveal her panty-free ass before turning, bending at the waist, and offering her ass to him.

Ted smiled as he studied her perfect behind. He smacked his hand against one cheek, saying, “That’s an invitation I could never refuse.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments