Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Famous Story

Matt could hear what was being said on the call from a few feet away, he could only imagine what his wife, Debra was hearing with the phone next to her ear. The tone from the other end was a high-pitched whining noise and he heard Debra succumb with a sigh and reluctantly agree to go over to her mother on the weekend. Her second submission was that she agreed to take me along with her.

Her mother, Sandra, could be so demanding at times and he disliked the way she forced her daughter to do things all the time. But in her defence, at least this time, it would be to help her out from the accident that befell her recently. Her mother had no-one that she could rely on and she had asked Debra for some much-needed help around the house and of course the shopping.

Matt placed his hand on his wife’s shoulder and nodded. They would go. They would be happy to help her out and the journey would only take four hours. When the phone call ended you could tell that Debra was fuming. Every time her mother wanted something, she had to jump. It would have to stop.

ooOoo

The journey took precisely three hours and forty-two minutes, without stopping for food or petrol. When they alighted from the car they were met by Sandra struggling to exit the front door onto the veranda and sporting a heavy bandage around her ankle and elasticated surgical support around her whole knee and upper thigh. She looked a little odd for someone that wore heels and always dressed in sexy looking clothes. The woman in front of them was the definitive plain Jane.

That evening they chatted and ate a wonderful meal that was pre-prepared by Sandra. The chores would start the next day and then they would make their way home in the early afternoon.

At dinner, Matt could sense an undercurrent of mischief in the conversations. Sexual innuendoes were let loose, mainly from Sandra about her lack of sex life since her husband passed away, causing the ever shy Debra to blush more than once.

During one conversation her mother reminded her of how she came home drunk one evening in a state that Debra could not remember in the slightest. Sandra proceeded to remind her blushing daughter that she had no knickers on when they lifted her onto the bed and how that night was full of surprises.

Matt remembered, rather uneasily, that night.  Both of them had lifted Debra onto the bed and Matt started to get an erection when her pretty mound was exposed to their gaze when her dress rode upwards. Of course, Sandra had noticed everything.

As soon as the bedroom door had closed, Sandra had pounced on him in the hallway with her hand hard against his growing erection. Telling him that if he thought he was going to fuck her daughter before she was married he was very much mistaken. Her lips locked onto his before Matt could utter a word and she kept squeezing and stroking his erection under his jeans; her body pulsing with desire and anticipation. When she let him up for air, she matter-of-factly told him that he could fuck her instead. She had marched him off to the bedroom and told him to strip.

Matt remembered staring at her unfolding nakedness as each layer of clothes, and there weren’t that many were discarded on her bedroom floor. He remembered her being disappointed to find that he was still fully clothed, wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

Sandra unbuckled his jeans and practically forced them down his legs while dropping onto her knees. When his pants were pulled down, his stiff erection was instantly engulfed in a hot mouth and surrounded with red lips.

Matt remembered that his hands automatically came upon her head; keeping her head still while the grin on his face spread and his buttocks pushed forwards. The oral sex lasted a while before she stood up and by then Matt’s upper body was naked. Sandra had pushed him onto the bed, mounted him and inserted his dick into her cunt in one fluid movement. She fucked him to orgasm; taking his seed deep inside her pussy as her orgasm crashed down hard on his stiff cock. It wasn’t the one fuck either, several more followed before she insisted he eat her out.

Matt shook his head when he was asked by his mother-in-law if he was feeling alright. Even Debra had half risen from the table with a concerned look on her face.

Matt confirmed that he was fine and was feeling just a little queasy as he came out of his shocked state. He hadn’t heard anything his mother-in-law had said in the latter part of her conversation.

The topic of conversation suddenly changed and Sandra suggested they get an early night so that they could get started early. When her daughter collected the dishes, Sandra’s gaze fell on Matt and the sudden realisation as to why they were there and what help Sandra expected started to dawn on him.

ooOoo

It was indeed an early start to the day. Straight after breakfast, Debra was loaded with lists and lists of groceries to be collected from certain shops, fresh vegetables from one, meat from another, general groceries from the supermarket, then there was a list for the makeup and toiletries, a list for some clothes and a list for the specialist cheese shop that was three miles out of town.

“I’ll be back tomorrow,” said Debra with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

“It won’t take that long, my dear, but don’t rush back, we have lot’s to do here,” reminded her mother, “and we’ll need a few hands to put it all away.”

Matt watched Debra slowly walk to the car from the comfort of the porch and caught the wicked smile of his mother-in-law as she turned.

“The light in the lounge needs looking at. It’s not working, the ladder’s in the kitchen” she told Matt.

Matt fetched the ladder and started to climb. Sandra watched him, held the ladders safe and looked straight ahead. Waiting until his groin was level with her mouth. Matt carefully unscrewed the glass covering only to find that that bulb was missing.

“There’s no bulb in here,” he said, still looking bemused.

“Really?” replied Sandra, in disbelief.

Her hands were suddenly upon him, unbuckling his trousers, just like that night three years ago. She pulled them down around his ankles rendering him useless and immobile as he stood atop the step ladder. She pulled his underpants down and stared at his gorgeous cock head.

“Oh! My,” She commented. “It’s been a while hasn’t it?”

Matt wobbled on the ladder and grasped the top of her head with his hands for stability.

Sandra looked up at him, “I remember you doing that too,” she smiled.

Her face bent down a little so that she was able to scoop his cock into her mouth. She sucked on it and pulled it towards her, lengthening it in the process and aided by the blood flow that had rapidly found its way to his growing member; it was a reaction that he couldn’t stop and in all honesty, didn’t want to. He remembered how she sucked cock from that fateful night.

Sandra’s hands ultimately found Matt’s bottom and she pulled it towards her descending mouth with such vitality and energy. She bobbed on it, all the while taking more and more of his length down her throat. His hands caressed her head and gripped onto it for dear life. Matt started to buck and fuck his cock into his hot mother-in-law but stopped that motion when the ladders started to shake. The last thing he wanted was to be cock-less from clamping teeth.

Sandra knew that Matt was close, she could feel his balls tighten in one of her hands and she was adamant that she was going to get the lot down her throat. She pulled back from his pubes, enough so that she could start to wank his cock from the base. It was all the extra encouragement Matt needed. His cock stiffened, his hands gripped her head like a vice and his spunk shot out of the end of it like an overzealous jet of squirty cream. Matt filled her mouth and Sandra duly swallowed his load. Not missing a single drop and sucking until he was deemed empty.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

 She plopped his cock from her mouth with a loud smack of her lips.

“My turn,” she announced, helping Matt get down from the ladder and leaving him to undress.

Sandra moved to the sofa, laid on it and lifted her legs. She watched Matt undress and smiled wickedly as she remembered how eager a lover he was all those years ago. She bent down to unbuckle the knee restraint and also the one she had placed over her ankle that morning and threw them on the sofa.

By the time Matt was approaching, her legs were open wide for business as was the smile on her face. Matt dropped to his knees and started licking where his mother-in-law was pointing.  No words needed to be said. He delved his tongue into her wet and more than willing folds and ate her pussy and sucked at her juices.

At one point he wondered what shop his wife would be in and how long she would be. Sandra however, had it all planned and knew it would be a few hours; plenty of time for a suck, a few fucks and a clean-up. He thought of his mother-in-law as a sexy MILF but instead of ‘like to’ he was fucking her proper.

Her hands suddenly flew to her son-in-law’s head and she pulled him into her cunt. Raising her bottom in the air to the upward strokes of his tongue and moaning and groaning that he was bringing her off. It was his intention after all.

Sandra bucked on the sofa as she held Matt’s face in position. Her juices gushed over his face as she climaxed on her lover's tongue.

Matt wasted no time in extending her orgasm. As soon as she let go of his head, he raised himself upwards and sank his burgeoning cock deep in her cunt. He fucked it into her a couple of times which immediately brought her off a second time. Her hands clenched hard on his buttocks, almost scarring it with her sharp fingernails as she felt his stiff cock ram into her with such speed and passion.

This was not lovemaking – it was one hundred per cent sexual gratification. It was Matt’s fuck of a lifetime. With his mother-in-law prostrate on the sofa, legs apart, pussy dripping wet and with his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her channel, he fucked her hard.

Sandra climaxed once more before she decided that it would be good to get fucked from behind. She ordered Matt off her, telling him of her plans.

“But your leg?” was his only thought.

Sandra let out a loud guffaw, she spun around on the sofa and placed both knees firmly onto it.

“There’s fuck all wrong with my legs like there’s fuck all wrong with you fucking me,” she said, waiting for him to impale her from behind.

Matt looked on his devious and sly mother-in-law with mischief in his eyes. The one hole that he never took all those years ago was winking at him.

“You devious little fucker. What are you?”

“A slut, that loves her son-in-law’s cock,” she replied.

“You want this stiff cock up your cunt, do you?”

“Fuck me with it while your wife does my shopping. Come on, fuck me with it.”

Matt didn’t need to be told twice. He pushed his stiff cock into her cunt and Sandra let out a loud deep groan into the back of the sofa. He thrust it in a few times, slow and deliberate.

Sandra thought she was in for a good fucking, which she was.

“Do you think it’s wet enough?” asked Matt.

“My cunt’s always wet enough,” Sandra replied.

Matt smiled, withdrew his cock and immediately presented it to her anus. He pushed forward, she screamed, the head inserted itself effortlessly, Sandra let out a low resonant ‘Nooooo’ followed by a ‘fuuuuck’ as he sank his cock into her arse. Her knees took up the strain as Matt pounded her anus, his knees on the very verge of slipping off the edge of the sofa. He didn’t care, she was getting the full force of his sexual depravity in the one that eluded him.

Sandra started gasping for air. Shuddering beneath him, her hands gathered on her breasts that were pushed into the sofa and she started to pinch her nipples. her final words before her orgasm ripped through her were ‘don’t stop.’

Matt fucked her to another orgasm and reluctant to provide her with his seed for a second time but the pressure and eroticism of the act forced him to erupt in her darkest hole. His spunk shot out of his cock on an inward stroke and he held her hips tight to his convulsing cock as he emptied his balls.

Matt pulled out of her and let his remaining sperm dribble over her buttocks and down over her pussy. He slipped off the sofa and stood up straight; looking down on his mother-in-law’s used and wanton arse and pussy. He wondered where she wanted it next.

Sandra turned around and with gasping and sucking of much-needed air into her lungs announced the bedroom. Matt pulled her up and they both ran upstairs together.

“Stop there,” Sandra called out to Matt. He was poised on the edge of her bed.

She pushed him onto it and straddled him.

“Just like last time,” she announced.

“Yeah, just like last time,” he replied.

Sandra fucked him wildly. They both climaxed again, her more than once.

It was Sandra that glanced at the clock and announced that they must clean themselves up before Debra got home. She had estimated a reasonable three hours and they had about twenty minutes left.

Matt used the shower first while Sandra disappeared downstairs to get her knee and ankle restraints and clean the lounge. She opened the windows; the room stank of sex. When Matt was getting dressed Sandra entered the shower. He watched her voluptuous body enter the shower but he remained resolute and went downstairs to finish off the chores; none of which needed doing except the bulb in the lounge that needed replacing.

Debra walked into the house as Matt was fixing the light bulb. He climbed down off the step ladder and switched it on. It worked. He knew it would. His wife indicated that the trunk of the car was full and that she could do with a hand.

When they both walked inside with hand full of groceries, Sandra appeared with a limp on the leg that was bandaged. It was all Matt could to suppress a giggle.

Sandra, however, was more than thankful for her daughter’s help with the shopping and her son-in-law handyman’s ability around the house.

“He’s fixed everything that needed fixing,” Sandra told Debra, “I’m so thankful.”

“He’s good like that,” Debra replied, without thinking.

ooOoo

At four in the afternoon, both Sandra and Matt were ready to leave. They all hugged each other and Debra realised that if there was anything her mother needed on the following weekend that she should give them a call and she would come around again.

Matt, ever the subtle lad that he was, told Sandra that the fix he had done on the light was only temporary and that next time he would come with the right tools and fix it properly.

Sandra smiled, her eyes widened and then she bit her lower lip.

One the way home, Debra and Matt chatted. They agreed that her mother was a pain, demanding that they do this, do that, do the other, but concluded that it was not right for them to abandon her when she needed their support.

“I’m getting a bit like her,” Debra laughed.

“What do you mean?” asked Matt.

“You know, when you’re between my legs,” she flicked her tongue at him. “I hope you’re ready for a fuck when we get home. I’m horny as hell.”

Just the one fuck then, thought Matt.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments