Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa was a winner. Leaving the boardroom without a deal was not an option and two of her three adversaries were leading her down a path that would have ended in a stalemate.

It was not her style.

Brian, the younger of the two businessmen and Amy, the technical guru were the most awkward and kept stalling on every technical point that Melissa had a resolution for. The older gent, Mathew Davies, the one with the salt and pepper hair and moustache was more or less on her side all the way through, and he was their boss. Still, it was in his interest to allow the duelling to come to a respectful conclusion that satisfied everyone.

Melissa had done her homework on all of her adversaries. She knew how they behaved, what wine and food they liked and disliked, after all, she would be taking them out for a meal as soon as she sealed the deal, though they weren’t to know that.

She even knew their sexual preferences, though, one would never know that Amy was a lesbian, she gave no hints whatsoever as to her sexual preferences. There were no covert or lusty glances in Melissa’s direction. Not that everyone was like her, of course.

After another half hour of talks, there was just one sticking point left and that was over the gross percentages that would be split by their respective businesses. It all came down to the last five per cent. Melissa suggested a three-two split which only caused Amy and Brian to suck in a lungful of air. You could have sworn they were all garage mechanics in the making.

Eventually, Melissa brought the conversation to an end. She stared at them both, looking from one to the other and then to Mathew who smiled back at her. They had done business before. A long, long time ago and Melissa was searching his face for some form of acceptance from him. The wink was all she needed.

Melissa stared at Amy and then at Brian before settling on Amy. She would be the thrust of her attack. Brian, after all, was a bloke. She pursed her lips, lifted her black business skirt enough to hook her fingers into her knickers and while bending forwards she slipped her panties down her legs. Both Amy and Brian looked at each other, a little confused, but with smiles on their faces. Stepping out of them she picked them up and threw them onto the boardroom table.

“Three per cent to two per cent and you get to taste everything that was under them,” she offered.

Her knickers slid across the polished table until they stopped in front of Amy. It was a perfect toss across the table.

Brian shook his head but said nothing. It was Amy that smiled back at her. Lifted the knickers from the table and took a deep breath.

“Sweet,” she said, before handing them to Brian with them dangling on just two fingers.

They looked at each other and before anyone spoke Amy lifted herself off the seat to walk around the boardroom table. She slipped behind Melissa and caressed her bottom before sliding her hand up her skirt and between her silky thighs. When she reached flesh, Amy pushed her fingers forward into Melissa’s moistened slit.

“I bet you taste good,” whispered Amy.

“Deal, or no deal,” repeated Melissa out loud for everyone to hear.

Melissa found her body forcefully pushed down over the boardroom table, one leg pulled to the side so that her legs were suitably spread and her skirt unprofessionally lifted so that it rested on her backside. Her black stockings contrasted with her paler skin and the suspenders were like a red rag to a bull. Amy knelt behind her, her face directed straight onto Melissa’s wet patch and her tongue licked while her mouth sucked on her fleshy lips.

Amy pulled back for a brief second and with enough honeydew coating her lips announced, “fucking deal.”

It was music to Melissa’s ears – and it felt fucking wonderful too.

Amy wasted no time in eating out her future partner in crime.

On the other side of the desk, Brian had stood up and was casually prising his cock out of his trousers through the open zip; careful not to catch it. Mathew had decided to let his young studs take the strain. The bulge in his trousers was noticeable and there was no doubt that he would probably join in at the end, but for now, he sat back and enjoyed the view.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

Melissa was moaning on the sweet tongue of her adversary, relishing every lick, every suck, every probing fuck of her salivating tongue into her pussy. She was on the verge of climaxing when Amy squatted further down and licked the flat of her tongue over Melissa’s clit. The pleasure was heavenly and the effort short-lived.

Melissa climaxed as Brian approached her with a fully stiffened cock in his hands. She thrashed and bucked on the boardroom table. There was little time between Amy pulling her mouth from her juicy pussy before Brian’s cock was sliding inside. Amy was quick to vacate the danger zone of probing cocks.

There was no finesse. Melissa moaned again and again as Brian thrust into her, slowly at first, before speeding up. His cock travelled its full length inwards and outwards and it wasn’t long before he could hold back no more. His orgasm was almost silent; consisting of a few grunts as his spunk washed her insides. By the time she had raised herself off the table and steadied herself with her hands, Amy had stripped her lower half clean and was easing herself onto the table and quickly positioning her snatch in front of Melissa’s face. Her hand reached out to Melissa’s head but it didn’t need to. Melissa lurched forward to lick the juicy aromatic offering in front of her, losing the cock in her cunt for a brief moment before Brian stepped forward and re-filled her hole. It was a nice tight fit too.

Melissa slipped her hands under Amy’s bottom to provide more purchase and to pull her pussy closer. She panted into Amy’s cunt as she tried to lick and suck; the air from her lungs, forced out of her by the pounding cock from behind. Her second orgasm was quick and fierce.

After the shuddering convulsions, Melissa calmed slightly and settled down to give Amy the attention she deserved. Her tongue lapped at her folds and even pushed into her fragrant cunt. Amy wiggled her bottom to Melissa’s experienced tongue. It would have been nice to have had her tits sucked as well, but it wasn’t to be this time, though, if it were Jenny instead of Brian then…Her mind drifted as she let her head flop backwards towards the table.

Amy’s hand clasped the back of Melissa’s head at the same time as her orgasm washed over her; pulling Melissa’s face into her body with every pulse of pleasure, every lick of Melissa’s tongue. It was an explosive outburst.

An outburst that coincided with Brian’s second unloading of creamy juice into Melissa’s pussy.

Brian could have continued for ages, and it was Melissa and Amy prising their bodies apart that brought the party to an end. When all three of them had finally finished, Melissa walked over to Mathew’s chair. His face was a picture of delight. And why wouldn’t it be?

“It’s been a while, Melissa,” he said, smiling. Melissa just nodded then dropped her mouth over his cock to take his aching load. Melissa had always insisted that masturbation was no good for anyone.

Brian’s cock was still stiff even after he had come twice in Melissa. He just seemed to have the right genetic makeup to stay stiff through all sorts of action, though watching a lesbian and Melissa at work would be enough for anyone to stay stiff. While Amy dressed, Brian tried his best to stuff his cock back into his trousers. The night hadn’t finished just yet but at least the deal had been sealed.

Melissa’s way, that is.

Melissa agreed that the relevant papers would be with them at the close of play the following day. Mathew was already at the door waiting to leave the office; it was late at five-thirty in the evening.  She sucked in a heavy sigh but was interrupted before she started to say anything.

“Where are we going for that meal?” asked Amy.

“How did you know I would be asking you to join me for a meal?” asked Melissa.

“Oh! We did our homework too,” replied Amy.

“With the help of Mathew,” added Brian.

Melissa turned towards the door to see Mathew grinning.

“You could have stuck at the whole five per cent,” he said, “they were only quibbling for a piece of your ass,” he laughed as he left the office. “Come on, I’m hungry,” he shouted.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments