Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ronnie hated queues. Wasting time just standing around irritated him and he was irritated now. The queue to board ship, get registered, and allocated accommodation reached along the quayside. There were three queue lines, depending on the class of accommodation. Carla had booked a superior class suite. He knew nothing about it until he got into the line.

“How much is all this costing?” he had asked her, sounding concerned.

Carla explained that her mum and dad had accumulated bonus points from being frequent cruisers with the line and had used some of them to get Carla the best. She explained that the suite consisted of two en-suite bedrooms with lounge and dining lounge.

“Why do we need two bedrooms?”

She squeezed his hand as she explained. “Well, we will both need privacy won’t we? We’ll be coming and going at all hours, and we don’t want to be disturbing one another if we are… well, you know. It will make things less awkward, won’t it?”

“I take it that we’ll be more or less leading separate lives then?”

She squeezed his hand once more. “Only as far as sex is concerned.”

He put his arm around her, as if hugging her before a long separation. She sensed his feeling of insecurity. “It won’t be for long,” she consoled. “And we will still be seeing a lot of each other.”

“But you will be spending your nights with other men!”

She looked up at him. “And you will be spending nights with other women. We will both be occupied, won’t we?”

He smiled as he glanced across the quayside and saw Jasmine and Rob in the far queue. Carla spotted them too. “There’s one girl that will want to share your bed for a few nights at least.”

Ronnie laughed. “Yes, I suppose.”

“She needs taking in hand,” she told him. “Perhaps a good spanking now and again to keep her in order.”

He felt his cock stiffen. Jasmine was wearing tight fitting black leggings, showing off her shapely bottom. Her long dark hair moved in the light breeze. Carla caught his gaze.

“Would you like to fuck her tonight?”

He just smiled.

“Shall I call her over?”

Ronnie was about to say no, but it was too late. Carla shouted her name and waved. She said something to Rob at her side and left him there. Carla explained to her that once all the cabin allocations were done, it might be possible to get an upgrade. “Our suite has two bedrooms,” she told her.

“Hmmm, that would be nice. Separate bedrooms.” Jasmine responded.

“Anyway, Ronnie will be having his own bedroom so, if you are at loose end anytime, well… be my guest“

Jasmine laughed and looked up at Ronnie. “Well, if you’re offering… catch up with you later.“

Carla turned to him. “That’s you sorted then.”

Ronnie’s gaze was fixed on her bottom as she walked away.

The queues began to move again. Ronnie noticed the couple behind as he turned to pick up his travel bag. They were older. The guy smiled at him.

“You Brits don’t hang around do you?”

Ronnie smiled at him. He must have overheard their conversation.

“I’m Buck,” he said thrusting his hand out, “And this my little lady, Olive.”

Ronnie shook their hands, introduced Carla before turning to join the moving queue. She glanced at him. Her look told him that she was wasn’t interested in Buck.

 

Twenty minutes later they finally reached their suite. A young Puerto-Rican woman guided them to the lifts and down a maze of corridors. An older male was waiting at their cabin door. She introduced herself as Ana and the man as Carlos.

“My father-in-law and I will be your attendants throughout your cruise.”

“Father-in-law?” asked Carla.

Ana smiled. “Yes, my husband Raul took ill at the weekend and his father is taking his place for this trip.”

Ronnie looked her over. She was a slight, small woman. Probably just about five feet tall. She didn’t look old enough to be married. She looked back at him, as if checking him out. She may have looked young, but she had that flirtatious, sexy look. He looked at her father-in-law and wondered…

“We have all your luggage here. If you wish we can unpack for you?” Carlos said.

Carla walked past them and into the lounge. There was a large window in front of them with a panoramic view of the still, blue sea before them. “It looks amazing,” she said turning to Ronnie. Ana stepped past her and pointed to the doorway in front. “This way to your bedrooms,” she said.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

There were two spacious bedrooms, both with double beds, wardrobes, and dressing tables. The beds were made up ready. Towelling, flannels, toiletries, etc., lying neatly on top of the bed.

“Most couples usually take a room each,” Ana commented.

“Yes,” Carla told her, stepping into one of them. “We shall be doing the same. I’ll have this one.” She added looking at Ronnie.

“Do you have separate suitcases?” Carlos asked.

Carla nodded and pointed to the two that belonged to her. “The other two are Ronnie’s.”

Carlos picked them up and took them into the other room. “If you wish we can unpack for you,” Ana said. “You can have a look round the ship or even go and relax in one the bars while we take care of everything for you.”

“Sounds good to me,” Ronnie said.

Carla looked Ana over for a moment and then nodded. “Yes, I could do with a drink.”

“In the wardrobes there is a safe where you can put valuables. Maybe, you have things that you want putting away before you go?” Ana told her.

Carla thought for a moment and shook her head. “No, there’s nothing in the cases. We’ll sort out other things later.”

Moments later they walked away. Carla clutched his hand as they stepped into the lift. “I think Ana has her eye on you,” she said with a smile.

“What makes you think that?”

“Female intuition. The jealousy vibe is strong.”

Ronnie laughed. “You a jelly baby then?” he joked.

She slapped his bottom. “Yes, I am. You’re mine remember!”

“Is that before, after, or while I am shagging her?”

Carla laughed and slapped him again. “I’ll take it out on the next decent guy I get my hands on.”

Ronnie kissed her. “Can I watch?”

They laughed for a few moments. “Would you really like to watch?” she asked him.

“Why, would you like to watch me?”

“Mmmmm, maybe?”

“You serious?”

Carla thought for a minute. “Yes, I think I would.”

“I’d like to watch you too.”

Carla smiled. “I can be quite loud when I’m fucking other men.”

“Men?”

“Well… I was with Josh. I’m sure it wouldn’t be any different with anyone else. I let myself go.”

Ronnie turned and pulled her to him and kissed her. I bet you would be quite the…”

“Slut?”

He didn’t respond.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind being a slut with another man. In fact, I really enjoy behaving like one. It’s very liberating dropping your knickers for any man that takes your fancy.”

He pressed himself against her. He was horny and wanted her. “Save that for Jasmine or Ana.” She told him.

The lift door opened, and they stepped out into the reception area, and who should they see at the desk but Jasmine and Rob.

 

Jasmine was talking with a receptionist about an upgrade. It looked as though the receptionist wasn’t being particularly helpful. Carla stepped forward and flashed her gold key card. The receptionist diverted her attention from Jasmine to her.

“These people are friends of ours and we asked them to check availability for upgrade.”

She looked at Carla’s card again and then went back to her screen. The press of a few keys brought results. “Yes, we do have an upgrade available,” she responded.

A few minutes later Jasmine and Rob were placed in the hands of a cabin attendant who took their suitcases. Jasmine thanked her profusely. Carla took her aside and in Rob and Ronnie’s hearing told her that her job was to look after her husband.

“I want you to look after his every need,” Carla told her. “Make sure that he gets everything he needs.”

Rob looked shocked but Ronnie just smiled.

“It will be a pleasure, looking after your husband,” Jasmine responded, looking at him.

“I’ll need you tonight, if that’s okay,” Ronnie told her.

“Of course. Your cabin or mine?”

Ronnie glanced at Rob. “I think my cabin would be better.”

He watched her walk away. An erection stirred. Carla leant forward and kissed him. “You owe me one,” she told him.

“I’m sure that I will oblige,” he responded putting his arm around her.

“I want to watch you sometime… watch you fuck her.”

“As long as you sit quietly and be a good girl, I’m sure it won’t be a problem.”

“Jasmine might not like the idea.”

He kissed her again. “Jasmine will do what I tell her to do.”

Carla stood back. “I never had you down as the masterful type,” she told him.

He laughed. “Well, maybe it’s the sexual liberation.”

“Maybe,” she replied drifting off as she spotted Josh wandering into reception.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments