Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kimmy And Tristen Finally Visit Me

"Kimmy finally brings Tristen to experience a party at my place"

21
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words

My pulse raced as I waited for them at the airport gate. I had seen plenty of pictures of Tristen, but never met her. Nothing prepared me for my first glimpse of her. She was walking next to Kimmy, and I recognized her right away. When you hear the phrase “pictures don't do it justice”, I now understand! She was even more beautiful than in her pictures! Petite body with long blond hair and light green eyes. Her breasts fit her body well and looked very perky. She was also wearing a crop top and jeans, which showed off her amazing flat tummy.

We talked about the evening’s festivities, and I again made sure she understood what she was in for. I could tell she was a little nervous, but she hid it well and seemed genuinely enthusiastic. Kimmy interjected, assuring everyone that no one would be disappointed, which elicited a shy smile from Tristen. As we talked, I kept glancing at Tristen, taking in all of her features. She had a small face, those light green eyes, and plump lips. I wondered if she was aware that she would use those lips to pleasure me in just a few hours. She had to know that Kimmy had sucked me off on many occasions and that I would want to try her out. I wasn’t sure if she knew about all the other fooling around Kimmy and I were doing, and I would not bring it up.

When we got to my house, I showed Tristen around the garage where the party would be. I showed her the booth and asked if she had questions. Inside it, she examined the placement of the holes. She commented that if someone was so inclined, they could use both holes at the same time. She was looking at Kimmy and giving her a wink. Kimmy just blushed and looked away. I didn’t know what was going on, or how much Kimmy had told her, so I just smiled. I said something about how I hadn't noticed, but it was clear she found that amusing.

After the tour and some more discussion about how things would go during the party that evening, we all went back to the house and watched TV. There was not much conversation, as everyone seemed to be in their own little world. It was cool, though, and gave me more time to check out Tristen. Kimmy went to fix something to eat and asked Tristen if she would like anything. Tristen said she wasn't hungry, and I couldn't help but think of all the cum she would swallow later.

As the time for the party approached, I reviewed the details again and received reassurance that everything was OK. I went out to the garage and milled around with the guys, getting things lined up. I invited twenty guys and divided them into groups of ten, to make sure each girl had the same amount of guys. As I expected, everyone wanted to try the new girl, and we ended up drawing cards to determine who got which girl. I managed to get Devon to bring along two of his friends, making three black guys total. Initially, I had them lined up for Kimmy, but decided I'd really like to watch Tristen suck on a BBC, so I had Devon get her. I did try to get a couple of old guys for Tristen, but couldn't find any for this party.

When Kimmy and Tristen walked into the party, it got quiet, and all the guys watched them as they walked to the flatbed trailer that I used for a stage. They wore matching black leather miniskirts, white long-sleeve button shirts, short black leather jackets, and high heels as they walked into the party. They looked like sexy, if not a little slutty secretaries. I started the music they picked out, and the girls began to dance. Kimmy had stripped for us many times, and she always did great. I was curious how Tristen would do, and she didn't disappoint.

As the layers of clothing came off, the crowd was really getting into it. Kimmy has a great body, for sure, but Tristen has the kind I really like. She's petite and thin, and has a few curves, small but firm tits, and a sweet little bottom. In fact, her ass has a little bit of a bubble shape that looks amazing. The long, light blond hair and gorgeous green eyes just enhanced her looks even more. She shaved her pussy bald, giving her a little younger appearance than her actual age. Not sure if she planned it that way or not, but she looked like a teenager (she's twenty, by the way).

The girls danced longer than what was usual for Kimmy, and I figured it was so the guys could get a real good look at the new girl. They looked like they might have been practicing and put on a great show for us. We all were just a little bummed when the music stopped and the girls left the stage. They could've danced for us a lot longer, and it would've been fine with us. But there were other matters to attend to, namely, a lot of cocksucking to be done. I'm sure the girls wanted to get started so they would get done at a decent time.

The girls let me know they were ready and the first guys went into the booths on each side of the main booth. I went back to my secret viewing room and felt pleasantly surprised to see that they were both still nude, allowing me to really study Tristen’s hot little body. They were both busy working on the dicks poking through the holes on their respective sides, and it was so cool to watch them in action. Tristen was going slower than Kimmy, and I figured since she had never done this before, she didn't know Kimmy’s strategy. Kimmy was sucking at a good pace, not feverishly fast, but faster than Tristen was. Kimmy knew from experience that she needed to do this so she could get the work done quicker. She had a fair amount of guys to service and she didn't want to be there all night. I thought Kimmy might have explained a few things to her, and she might have, but Tristen forgot.

Tristen still finished her guy off first, and she made similar sounds to Kimmy as she gulped down the warm semen. I really love the sound of a girl swallowing cum! When she had finished, the dick receded back through the hole. Tristen wiped her mouth on the back of her arm and turned and looked at Kimmy, who was busily working on her dick. It wasn’t long before Tristen had another customer and had to get back to business, but not before she heard her swallowing her first load of the evening.

The second dick poking through Tristen’s hole was about the same as the first, fairly average size and shape. She gave it a few slow licks and kisses before getting down to business. She moved her lips all the way down its shaft to the pubic hair and then back up again, sucking every inch. My cock was rock hard and pre-cum was making it stick to my underwear. I normally jack off almost daily and purposely held back for the last week. I know from experience that I would give her a huge load, and that's just what I wanted to do.

She could tell without even looking that another dick had poked through the hole on her side. Tristen was watching Kimmy do her thing and turned to see Devon’s big black cock poking through the hole in her side. It had to be eight inches long and thick too. She had noticed a couple of black guys while she was dancing and hoped they would come to her side of the booth. She took her time savoring every inch of the monster, licking and nibbling slowly up and down its length. As she started actually sucking, her ability to accommodate so much in her mouth surprised me, and after just a few repetitions of moving up and down the shaft, she took the entire thing in her mouth and down her throat!

Kimmy had just finished her third, or was it the fourth guy? She lost track sometimes. She turned to see what Tristen was doing and saw her sucking on a black monster cock. A mix of feelings went through her mind. First, she was very glad it didn't come through her hole and second, the site mildly grossed her out. Tristen looked like she was enjoying herself, and Kimmy could not understand it one bit. She also remembered that there were three black guys watching them dance. She just hoped they would choose Tristen’s side of the booth.

As Tristen enjoyed herself working on the huge thing, Kimmy watched her with a frown. To her it was like watching a car crash in slow motion, terrible, but you couldn't look away. She heard soft moans of pleasure coming from Tristen, and her stomach lurched. However, Kimmy was amazed at Tristen’s ability to fit the enormous penis in her mouth successfully. She looked closer and could see her throat actually bulge as she took it all the way in. Kimmy had done the same thing out of necessity on a couple of occasions and the thought made her shiver.

Without warning, she heard Tristen swallowing several large gulps as the man unloaded his semen into her mouth and down her throat. Kimmy shuddered again as she watched, her attention only diverted by another dick poking through the hole at her side. Tristen turned to her and smiled as she frowned and leaned toward her next customer.

Tristen had just finished up her guy and looked over at Kimmy, who was kneeling there, just staring at a huge black cock poking through her hole. It looked like it might have been bigger than the one she had serviced, and Tristen’s mouth actually started watering. She knew how her friend felt and was bound and determined to change her mind. She didn't know if that was possible, but she was going to enjoy watching this.

She leaned forward and whispered in Kimmy's ear and told her not to worry and it wouldn't bite. She also told her that the beautiful cock deserved her best and she needed to give it. Kimmy frowned as she looked at her friend and could see the determination on her face. She knew there was no getting out of this. Kimmy closed her eyes tight and leaned toward the monster just hanging limp in the hole. She felt the head on her lips and opened them to accept it. Except for being larger than usual, with her eyes closed, she could imagine it belonged to anyone she wanted.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

The only problem was that in her mind, Kimmy knew what she was doing and it made her stomach queasy. She was basically on autopilot and was sucking with no enthusiasm, but the guy didn't know that and he was enjoying her work all the same. Tristen was Kimmy’s best friend, and she knew all about the things her dad had been feeding her all her life. She was bound and determined to change Kimmy’s views and she had a feeling that I was trying to help. The methods were a little extreme, to say the least. Fixing it so Kimmy would have to suck off black guys wasn’t normal at all, but it's all I had.

Kimmy worked robotically on the enormous cock and was just wanting it to be over. She was relieved when it began spewing its warm, salty semen into her mouth. Allowing it to fill her mouth, she released it when it was done and it slipped back through the hole. She was going to spit it out, but as she opened her eyes, she saw Tristen watching her closely. Her heart sank as she knew what she had to do. She swallowed the mouthful of cum she had and felt instantly like it would come right back up.

“That's my girl,” Tristen said, smiling. Kimmy wasn't smiling, however, as another dick poked through Tristen’s side. “Back to work,” she said as she took it into her mouth and began sucking.

Tristen was working on a fairly average dick and doing a good job. Kimmy thought about how good she looked with a cock in her mouth. Kimmy's heart sank when she turned and saw another big black cock poking through her hole. She cursed her bad luck as she instinctively moved towards it. As Kimmy worked on it, she kept telling herself that it was just a cock, no big deal. But thoughts of what her Dad would do if he caught her sucking on a black man's cock kept creeping in.

Kimmy pushed those thoughts out of her mind as best she could as she worked. It seemed like it took forever before it unloaded a virtual torrent of cock juice. Stream after stream of thick, warm sperm filled her mouth. Kimmy decided there was no point in trying to spit it out and just gulped it down, trying not to choke as she did. When she was done, she looked back and saw Tristen watching her with a big smile.

As much as I enjoyed watching these two gorgeous young ladies taking care of business, I decided it was my turn and, of course, I wanted to try Tristen out. When the evening was winding down, I made my way over to Tristen’s side of the booth. I put my extremely hard dick through the hole and anxiously waited. A warm, wet mouth that began sliding up and down my shaft engulfed me. There was also some very nice tongue action on the underside which felt awesome! She was going at a leisurely pace and seemed to be in no hurry as she pleasured me. I was sure she didn't know who was on the receiving end of her oral talents, so maybe she was just enjoying herself.

I really wish I could say that I lasted twenty minutes of this treatment, but I'd be lying. It’s possible that I lasted two or three minutes at most before absolutely unloading on her. I gave her a week's worth of my cum in stream after stream. It was positively epic. I could hear her gulping down my jizz as I continued to shoot for at least ten seconds straight. Tristen was a trooper though and swallowed every single drop, although I don't know how. Somehow I stayed conscious and kept, from falling over, which sometimes happens after just such a release. She let me slip out of her mouth and I zipped up and rejoined the rest of the guys, my head still spinning.

They finished up the remaining guys and headed to the house. I guess Tristen wasn't ready to mingle afterward, but it took Kimmy a little while before she was comfortable doing it, so I thought nothing of it. I got back to the house, and the girls were having a few cocktails, or rather, lots of them. Tristen really likes to drink tequila and Kimmy had been matching her shot for shot. And, in case anyone doesn't know how tequila works, an argument broke out. Tristen said that the guys preferred her to Kimmy because she could give better head. Oh crap, here we go!

They had both consumed quite a lot of tequila and I was unsure how the argument had begun, but I knew I wanted no part in it. Tristen even tried to draw me into it by asking if I thought she was better. I tried to finagle my way out of it, but they both already knew that I had let Tristen blow me that even. I suppose it wasn't too hard to figure out, as Kimmy had become very familiar with my dick and knew that I didn't go to her side that evening. And it just makes sense that I would want to try Tristen out. They had me and there was no point in denying it, but I refused to say who was better.

I was getting bored with the back and forth, and told them there was only one way to decide the argument, a contest. I would figure out how it would work, but they wanted there to be some sort of penalty for the loser, such as having to do a punishment of sorts. We went round and round thinking up different things for the loser to do and some ideas were very interesting if not downright twisted. There was talk of letting the guys pose them for pictures (some had asked about that very thing). They even tossed out the idea of a blow-bang or even a gang-bang for the loser. I thought this was getting extreme and wasn't sure what to say.

Finally, Kimmy looked at me and asked what that website I showed her a while ago was. I showed her a website that featured girls in glory holes back when she first started coming to my place to show her how it worked. “Glory hole Secrets," I replied cautiously.

"Yes!" Kimmy exclaimed. “Show Tristen the site.” I pulled it up, and they both started watching some videos. Basically, they were all the same. A girl would come into a room with all black walls, floor, and ceiling. She would talk to someone off-camera for a few minutes and then take all her clothes off. They would talk just a few moments longer and then a cock would poke through a hole in the wall. The person off-camera would ask her if she was ready. The girl would either nod her head enthusiastically or just say she was ready and the cock sucking would begin.

She would suck until the guys...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments