Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kimmy Visits Me Again Pt.2

"Kimmy starts visiting me regularly and I begin to push her to do more."

56
5 Comments 5
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

By the time I got back up to the house, Kimmy had already showered and was sitting on the couch watching TV. She was dressed in way less than normal, wearing loose, flimsy shorts and a thin tank top with no bra, which showed off her nipples very well. Her legs were up on one arm of the couch and her shorts rode up to her crotch, showing plenty of leg. I don’t know why she was dressed this way, but I wished she would wear that stuff every time she was hanging out in the house. She must have noticed my obvious stare and said something about already seeing her naked, so what difference did it make?

“That was pretty intense,” she said out of the blue. Before I could comment though, she let out a fairly large burp and then made a disapproving face and waved her hand as if to dissipate an unwanted smell. I was sure she was burping up the sperm that had filled her belly that evening and smiled to myself. “Excuse me,” she said with an embarrassed look. My guess was proven correct as I got a whiff of cum in the air. She really must have swallowed a lot and I instantly got hard again despite having been emptied just two hours ago. “Sorry, what was I saying?” she asked.

“Something about this evening being pretty intense,” I answered.

“Oh yeah,” she exclaimed. "Some of the guys were, uh, very enthusiastic in the booth.”

“How so?” I asked somewhat warily.

“Oh, I probably shouldn’t say anything,” she said. “But about half of them weren’t satisfied with just standing there and letting me do my thing. They were, uh, kind of fucking my mouth, I guess.” I must have had a pretty surprised look on my face as she continued. “It happens sometimes, but not like tonight. A lot more guys were doing it than usual.” So it seems guys have done this before, I realized, becoming instantly jealous. Why didn’t I think of that sooner?

“You really seem to like giving blowjobs,” I blurted out before I could stop myself.

“Yeah,” she replied without missing a beat. “I never knew how much till now.”

“Is this the most you've given at one time?” I asked nervously.

“I never do this kind of thing at home,” she said nodding her head profusely. “Only here, and I’m not sure why. I honestly have no idea why I come here and do this.” I didn’t want her to think too much about it, so I tried to steer the conversation away from the “whys and wherefores” before she thought too much about it.

“If you were really in the mood,” I asked, “how many guys do you think you could, um, take care of in one night?” She actually tilted her head and looked at the ceiling as she pondered the question. I started to think she was going to be mad or embarrassed about my question, but I was drunk and my mouth was on autopilot.

“I don’t know,” she said thoughtfully. “Probably more than tonight, I think.”

“How many more do you think?” I asked.

She gave me a weird look and asked why I wanted to know. I told her that I thought she might be curious is all. She looked down at the floor acting like she was actually considering the possibilities.

“I’m not sure,” she finally replied. “Why do you ask?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to challenge yourself a bit,” I said warily. “You know, see what you can really do?" She was now facing me and looking at me intently.

“You don’t think this has been a challenge for me,” she replied. “Do you think I do this kind of thing on a weekly basis?" I started to feel like I had screwed up badly and said too much. But, to my surprise, she just smiled and said she was just messing with me.

I grabbed her and pulled her over my lap and told her she needed a good spanking for being such a bad girl. As she was laying over my lap with her barely covered ass right in front of me. My cock hardened immediately from the feeling of her body laying on me and the sight of her ass. I pulled her shorts down a bit and playfully spanked her ass a few times, relishing the feeling of its firmness. I couldn’t help myself as I began squeezing and rubbing her sweet little bottom.

To my surprise, she began rubbing my hard cock and making soft moaning sounds. I told her I wanted to watch her suck my cock and asked her if that sounded weird. She said something about how she was wondering if I would ever bring that up and I said that there was no time like the present! Her eyes opened wide and I could tell that she was searching my face to see if I was serious. The look of intent in my eyes and my obviously hard dick was all the answer she needed and she got off my lap and stood in front of me.

I stood up also and slid my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Before I could kick them completely off, she pushed me back down on the chair. I spread my legs as wide as I could, considering my ankles were basically tied together as she dropped to her knees in front of me. She leaned forward and pulled my dick to an upright position and almost appeared to be studying it. I was pretty sure I saw recollection in her eyes as she leaned forward and began licking from the base to the head in long, slow licks. I couldn’t help but squirm a bit as she did. I wasn’t expecting this kind of treatment, as it seemed she was going to take her time with me.

I felt her hot breath just an instant before she took my right ball in her mouth. She had never done this before, but honestly, she really couldn’t reach them through the hole in the wall normally. It was almost like she was letting me know that I was missing out on some of her talents. She continued licking and sucking my swollen balls and I wondered if she was enjoying this as much as I was. It wasn’t long before she began licking her way up my shaft and took the head in her hot mouth.

“Ooooh, BABY”! I cooed, but much too loud, and her eyes flicked up to mine and held my gaze for just a moment. She closed her eyes, mercifully letting me off the hook as she slid her lips down my cock. The familiar feeling of her mouth on me tingle with delight and I tried to think of how many times she had done this for me. It was no use trying to figure out the number because my mind was clouded with pure ecstasy as she bobbed her head up and down on my throbbing dick.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

As she worked, I took the opportunity to reach down and fondle her breasts causing her to slow down. I was worried she would stop and scold me, or something, but she picked up the pace again, and I continued playing with her firm tits. She was kneeling on the floor between my legs so I couldn’t reach her pussy, which I desperately wanted to do. And then an idea came to me.

I lifted her head from my cock and told her to curl up on the couch beside me so she might be more comfortable, (wink, wink). She squinted her eyes, briefly, before deciding it sounded like a good idea and crawled up on the couch beside me. Now she was basically laying across my lap as she worked, the feeling of her warm, tight, body draped across me was heavenly!

As she continued to basically make love to my cock with her mouth, I cupped her breasts again and teased her hard nipples with my fingers. I swear I could actually feel her body temperature rise as fondled those perfect tits. I then decided it was time to go for it and slid my hand down her leg to her ass. I rubbed and squeezed her equally firm bottom for a little while before slipping my fingers down to her tight teen pussy.

It was very hot and very wet as my fingers traced its outer edges. I felt her hand grab mine, meant to stop me from going further I presumed, but I was determined to explore what I’d only been able to look at. Despite her grip on my hand, I slid my fingers down to the opening and plunged one in. I immediately began moving it in and out as I added another finger. Her grip on my arm tightened and I do believe her hand was shaking just a little as I used my two fingers on her.

She actually began softly moaning as I quickened the pace, working my fingers faster in and out of her. Her grip on my hand loosened a bit as I worked my fingers in and out of her. Her pussy was so hot and wet, I knew it was now or never. I pulled her head from my lap and grabbed her waist, lifting her up and positioning her on my lap. Without a word, I sat her down on my impossibly hard dick. She feigned a protest, but I slid slowly into her until I was all the way in. My God! I thought her mouth was great, (and it IS), but her pussy was so hot, wet, and tight that it was on a whole other level.

As she sat there impaled on me, I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. She returned my kiss with gusto and our tongues swirled around each other as we made out like a couple of horny teenagers. She also began to ride up and down on me, taking it slow at first and then working up to a good pace. She threw her head back and moaned deeply as she rode, adding to my excitement.

After about ten minutes of this, I needed to do the driving and told her to get on her hands and knees, which she quickly did. I got behind her and french kissed her asshole as I used my fingers on her pussy again. This made her squeal at first and then back to her moaning. ‘I’m definitely gonna have to explore her fine ass,’ I thought to myself, but I’ll save that for another time.

I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock all the way in causing more squealing. I began pounding her tight teen pussy for all I was worth, grunting like a madman. I had wanted to do this for so long, but I couldn’t bring myself to take it slow and easy, her hips smacking into my pelvis making a slapping noise. Unfortunately, it didn’t take a really long time and I began shooting my sperm deep into her now sopping wet and dripping pussy. As soon as I had emptied my balls, I collapsed on the couch with her laying next to me and I put my arms around her and we just lay there motionless for a while.

I must have fallen asleep because, when I looked around, it was dark and she was gone. Her bedroom door was closed and I decided to just go sleep in my own bed. There would be plenty of time to talk about the night's events tomorrow. When the morning came, I heard her in the kitchen and, not knowing how things stood between us, decided to just go out and act like everything was normal.

The next morning, I looked out my bedroom door and saw Kimmy in the kitchen making breakfast. “OK, normal,” I thought to myself. But it was what she was wearing, or should I say barely wearing that caught me by surprise. A short cutoff t-shirt and a thong were all she had on! I watched her sweet little bottom for only a few moments before I walked up behind her and pressed my erect penis against her firm butt cheeks. “Mmm, somebody’s up this morning”, she purred, not even turning around.

I took this as an invitation, so I pulled her thong down and she dutifully stepped out of them. I then pushed her legs apart as she bent over the counter. I had no time for foreplay and put the head of my very hard cock against her moistening pussy and pushed it in. I grabbed her hips and stuffed it all the way in as she gasped and threw her head back. I pounded her hard for all I was worth as she gripped the counter.

“Don’t cum in me, I want to swallow it," she said after a little while, half turning around to look at me. I just nodded as I kept stroking her. But all too soon, I could feel myself getting ready to cum, and told her I was ready.

She turned around to face me and squatted down, taking me in her mouth. It wasn’t long before I erupted in her mouth as she gulped it down. Even with last night’s activities, I still came very hard as I tried to stay standing after such a huge release. When she knew I was completely drained, she got up and turned back to making breakfast as I stumbled to a stool, head still spinning.

Oh my… I’m starting to imagine some real possibilities with this girl...

Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments