Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kimmy Turns It Up A Notch

"Kimmy gets even more adventurous"

32
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

When I got home from work, my mind was racing. Kimmy's little, or should I say large stunt had me thinking it was time to up the ante a bit. I just poked my head into the house to see what she was up to. She was laying on the couch in her light cotton shorts and a crop top that barely covered her tits. My cock wanted to stay and enjoy her for a while, but I was on a mission.

I worked for a couple of hours on the project and was putting the finishing touches on it when Kimmy wandered into the garage. I'm sure she thought I was mad about what she had done or something and probably wanted to see what I was up to also.

She was a bit confused and asked me what I had done to her booth. I had indeed pretty much rebuilt it and added a few features, one though, would be a secret that she didn't need to know just yet. I opened the door and she was struck by a couple of things, one, it was larger. Two, there was a giant mirror that made up the whole side wall. I told her she could take some selfies or something if she wanted to. And three, there were now two holes, one at each end of the booth. She gave me a knowing look as she walked to the middle and reached out to the holes. I told her it was roomier, but she could still reach each of them, just like the arcade.

I then told her to back up to one of the holes and bend over. The fit was perfect as her mouth was right at the hole while her butt was pressed against the other one. She immediately realized the position she was in and rose up quickly. "So, now you want me to get fucked by the guys too?" She said loudly. "We never talked about that and I never agreed to it either!"

I had already rehearsed my rebuttal and I calmly said, "All I was thinking about was how you could save some time by having another hole to warm the next guy up, just like the arcade. I was just teasing when I had you bend over, but, it might be something to think about. I think changing things up sometimes by fucking a few of them once in a while might be a welcome change of pace."

I could almost hear the gears grinding in her head as she pondered the idea.

"And," I continued, thinking I may as well tell her what else was on my mind, "I was also thinking about that friend of yours, the girl you were running around nude on the beach while you were on vacation. You both were naked in the picture you sent me and you both looked like you were having fun. She didn't even mind you sending those pics of you guys even though she knew you were sending them to me did she?"

She sheepishly nodded her head yes.

"Uh-huh, that's what I figured, so I figured maybe she would like to come out here and party with us too. Now there would be room in the booth for both of you."

The girl she was with was her best friend Tristen who happens to be a petite girl with long blonde hair and icy blue eyes. It took just a little more prodding from me to reveal that she had indeed confided in her about some of her activities when she comes out here.

"So Tristen already knows that you come out here and do some glory hole parties?" I asked rhetorically.

"She doesn't know exactly how much or any other specific details of all I do out here." She added softly. "But she knows enough I guess."

"And she still let you send nude pics that she was into me?" I said with a little hint of triumph in my voice. "Sounds to me like she is just begging for an invitation to a party." I could tell she was thinking about it and seemed to begrudgingly agree with my logic.

All this talk of Tristen coming out here had distracted her from being upset about me suggesting she start fucking the guys in the booth too. I could tell though, as she silently looked around the new booth that she was indeed thinking about it all. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I was hopeful. Getting Kimmy to start fucking us was just another step in my plan. And, I must admit that seeing her taking it from both ends would be an awesome sight too. Now, the idea that she might get her hot friend to join us was just icing on the cake.

The guys had all arrived and when she was ready, Kimmy came out to the garage to start the festivities. She walked up to the small makeshift stage to dance for us. She had become comfortable stripping for us and showing off her fine young body. She would even dress up in some kind of outfit to strip out of. Policewoman, maid, cowgirl, you get the idea. This evening she had dressed up as a high school cheerleader. A little demure, but still sexy. I wondered if maybe it was hers from high school. She went right up and I put on some music and she started dancing. She took off each piece of clothing one at a time as she danced and by the third song, she was naked.

She danced completely nude for only one song before exiting the stage and going to the new booth to get ready for the real party to begin. She had a busy night ahead of her as the number of guys ended up being fifteen in total. Luckily for her, we had some let me know they couldn't come. I had already invited another guy anyway so the number was still decent. I invited one of the black guys from the arcade who had sampled her oral skills and was very eager for a second try. His name was Devon and seemed pretty cool. I had seen him a few times at the arcade and felt comfortable inviting him tonight. If she noticed him while she was dancing, and had an opinion one way or the other she didn't show it.

Little did she know, but I was planning to invite several more the next time she comes out. I was even thinking I could put together a special party of all black guys. What a sight that would be watching her service a whole group of huge black cocks. I know, I'm a demented perv, but I figured you all knew that already!

Kimmy let me know she was ready and some of the guys lined up at both ends of the booth. I made my way to the backside of it and pulled back a piece of plywood that was leaning against it. You see, watching her work on a video feed was not cutting it and I wanted to get a live view. So, that big mirror I installed was actually a two-way mirror! It was perfect and she was right next to me with just a pane of glass between us and she had no idea.

I was dying to know if she would fuck anyone and how she was going to react when it was Devon's
turn. My thinking was that her jaw might be sore from all the action she got today already. She usually has a day to rest between parties and it works out fine. Now she was pretty much doing two parties worth of cock sucking within only a few hours.

It did look like she was struggling a bit as she sucked, taking short rest breaks using her hand on them as she rested. She even stood up and got into position a couple of times hesitatingly, but quickly got back on her knees. I saw what could only have been Devon's cock poke through the hole behind her and she instinctively reached out and grabbed it without looking.

She knew immediately what she was holding and looked back at it. Devon was at least eight inches, maybe longer, and of average girth, very impressive. Kimmy stroked it with her hands as she moved her lips up and down the dick she was already working on. Soon she was gulping down his load and she turned and faced the monster in her hand. Maybe it wasn't that she didn't like black guys, I realized. It might be that they are too big for her. Stupid me, I didn't even think about that!

She held it in her hands and was just staring in the mirror, basically looking right at me. I knew there was no way she could see me, but it was unnerving nevertheless. The mixture of sadness and maybe a hint of disdain on her face was unmistakable. She just held it and looked in the mirror for a lot longer than she usually would and I was starting to think she was going to quit right then and there. Tell me to fuck off and die and there would be no more parties. But slowly she turned towards it and with one last look in the mirror, took the head in her mouth. She had already begun stroking the next guy on the other side of the booth before she started working on Devon and he was now rock-hard.

Kimmy was doing surprisingly well on Devon's big cock, getting a good portion in her mouth with every bob of her head. Kimmy then surprised the heck out of me when she stood up, and with Devon's cock still in her mouth, she put her ass up to the other hole. I watched awestruck as she guided it to her wet pussy and backed herself onto it. She began rocking back and forth working both dicks at the same time at both ends. Ladies and gentlemen, we have an honest-to-goodness spit roast!

She moved slowly at first and then upped the tempo, settling into a nice rhythm. It was an amazing sight to behold. Sweet little Kimmy getting double-teamed from both ends! The guy fucking her actually came first and I could hear him grunting as he shot his seed deep into her. He stayed inside her for a moment or two, as I'm quite sure it was the best pussy he'd had, maybe ever. Just as the cock behind her disappeared back through the hole, Devon blasted off in her mouth. He was pretty far in and she had no choice but to swallow it and the gulping noises she was making confirmed it.

When he was done, she let his cock slip out of her mouth and just hung her head for a little while. She finally snapped out of it and turned to begin sucking the first dick that had come through the hole behind her. She had taken so long of a break that she now had two new ones ready for action. Kimmy started sucking one while stroking the other with her hand. It wasn't long before the dick in her hand was up and ready. She again stood up and backed up to the hole, guiding it to her now very wet pussy. I had got the dimensions right on for the booth as she had enough room to have a cock in each end and have room to move back and forth between them.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

Kimmy settled into a nice rhythm, getting a good fucking and sucking at the same time. She kept it up for a little while before swallowing a load. She was still getting fucked as another dick poked through the hole right in front of her face. Kimmy immediately began sucking on it as she quickened her pace. That was all that was needed and she received another load delivered deep into her womb.

Now that she servicing two guys at once, the lines moved quickly and she was done with all fifteen guys in record time. Probably not soon enough for her as I saw her rubbing her jaw as she slipped out the back door. Well, she only has herself to blame for her pain, but she used all of her assets to get the job done faster so she could give her jaw muscles a break. Thirty-two guys serviced in one day, most with her mouth, is quite an accomplishment and I was very surprised. But, in less than twenty-four hours she had another party to work and another fifteen or so guys to service again. She's certainly having a productive weekend!

Kimmy was sleeping when I finally went back in the house, poor girl was all tuckered out I guess. I didn't even manage to wake her as I climbed into bed and curled up beside her. They'll be time to talk tomorrow, and I wanted more insight on the Tristen situation. Having two hot young ladies working the parties would be very cool, twice the girls means twice the guys. I could even start charging admission!

The next morning Kimmy was up early and actually making breakfast. I sleepily reached for her and when I finally realized she was not in bed anymore, I went looking for her. She was standing at the stove in her light cotton shorts and a tank top that was practically transparent. I always keep some good nutritious food around when she's there as she is always hungry in the morning.

I hugged her from behind and she leaned back into me as my hard dick pressed between her ass cheeks. "Oh, someone's up," she said in a playful tone.

"Yes ma'am, always when you're around." I said, "How long does all that have to cook anyway?"

"Another ten minutes if I turn the heat way down," she said in a now very suggestive voice.

"More time than I need, it pains me to say. But you just turn me on so much I have a hard time lasting very long with you," I said in a pretend discouraged voice. "You know, you women should take it as a compliment that a guy is so turned on that he can't last very long."

"Oh, is that so huh?" She laughed as she spoke. "You guys are always trying to find excuses for everything."

I didn't bother answering because I was busy pulling her shorts down. As I pressed the tip against her warm opening, she said to take it easy because she was a little sore. She had never been fucked like that before.

"Hmm," I said half playful and half serious. "Maybe it's time for you to let me in your cute little bottom then. I'm also pretty sure your jaw still aches also, so it's a process of elimination and your ass is all that's left this morning."

"Well, I guess that is as good an argument as anyone's ever made to get me to let them do anal with me." She said as she looked up, pretending to be trying to recall something. "I suppose I've been making you wait long enough, do you have some lube? All the girls say you need lube for butt sex."

"Hang on, I'll go get some," I said as I begrudgingly walked to the bathroom for the tube of KY. When I got back I noticed she had taken the food off the burner and was still bent over the counter, shorts around her ankles and that cute little butt in the air.

I slathered some of the greasy lube all over my cock and then pressed it to her sphincter. A loud gasp erupted from her lips as I entered her slowly. That was quickly followed by her trying to pull away from me and at the same time push me away with one of her arms. I was ready for this as I have had two and now three anal virgins in my life as luck would have it. I stopped pushing as the head made its way in and held her tightly so she couldn't squirm away.

One of the secrets to a girl enjoying or maybe just tolerating anal sex for the first time is to go slow and in short increments as you enter her. Put a little more in and stop for a minute or so as she gets used to this new type of invasion. It will sometimes take a good twenty minutes to just get your whole dick inside all the way the first time. But, if you want any chance at doing it again in the future, take your time and try to keep it as pain-free as possible for her. Oh, and one more piece of priceless advice, suck on her neck and rub her pussy as you go. It might be no more than just a misdirection type thing, you know, to get her mind off the fact that there's a fairly large object being shoved up her ass!

Finally, after a good ten minutes or so, I felt my balls press up against her hot, wet vagina and I knew I was fully inserted. I just stayed still and didn't move for a little while letting her feel me deep inside and get used to it before I began the in-and-out portion of the festivities. Kimmy also seemed to relax a little also, which was definitely a good sign. I began moving slowly in and out in very short strokes at first, gradually increasing in speed and stroke length until I was pounding her tight little butt pretty good. She was making gradually louder grunting noises and I couldn't tell if they meant pleasure or pain, but she was making no more gestures to push me away anymore.

The tightness subsided enough to make it more comfortable (probably for both of us) and I was able to last a little longer. I leaned over to ask if she wanted me to come in, or maybe on her ass, and I noticed her eyes were tightly closed and a grimace plastered all over her cute face. She opened her eyes, looked at me, and thought about it for a minute.

"I've heard that it can just leak out of your ass and make a mess," she said thoughtfully. "And I'm not crazy about cum on my body. Hmm, I guess I can just turn around and swallow it."

Wow! Ass-to-mouth on her maiden voyage! I told her I was ready and she barely had enough time to turn around, kneel and get it in before I erupted hard in her mouth and down her throat. She had to swallow as fast as she could and barely kept up. Dang, I came so hard that I almost passed out. I got tunnel vision and was extremely lightheaded, but managed to stay upright by leaning heavily on the counter.

She got up and fixed her clothes and started cooking again as I sat down on a chair. "Well, did you like your first anal experience?" I asked warily.

"Not at first," she replied thoughtfully. "After a while I guess I got used to it."

"Hmm," I said only half joking. "Maybe we have a new menu item for future parties?" That got me elbowed hard in the ribs!

"Hey, just because you got to do it, doesn't mean everyone and anyone gets to!" She said angrily. "This was a special circumstance, nothing more. And you were just lucky." I knew when to leave well enough alone and quickly changed the subject by asking about her friend Tristen.

"So, do you think Tristen might want to come down and join us sometime?" I asked cautiously. I was broaching a fairly dangerous subject and must be careful. She turned and looked at me for a minute or so with a serious look on her face and I thought I messed up or something. But I figured I was safe because we had already talked about it a little.

"I just don't know." She finally said. "She is a pretty daring girl and isn't shy at all. She knows just a little about what goes on here, but when I told her, we were pretty drunk but she seemed cool about it."

"Well, why don't you guys get nice and drunk and just lay it out for her," I said. "You just never know what people are willing to do unless you ask. How about this, explain everything to her and I mean every last detail when the time is right and you both being drunk would help. If she agrees to come out, then I don't want her to have any surprises. Everyone is here of their own free will and no one is being forced to do anything. Sound like a plan?" She just nodded slowly.

"In fact, There's a nice hotel in downtown Kansas City that has some nice bars within walking distance. There's even a decent-looking adult arcade close by. Why don't I get you two a room some weekend, call it a girls weekend or something? Then you two could have some drinks and take a walk where you can (not so innocently) suggest you guys could go in and have a look. Then see how things progress from there." She honestly seemed intrigued by the idea, at least tentatively anyway and that was good enough for me.

We ate breakfast and enjoyed the rest of the day when soon enough it was almost time for the next party to begin. Kimmy was a trooper and if she was still sore, she didn't show it, well, too much that is. I could see the pain in her eyes occasionally, but all in all, she seemed OK. She kind of stayed with what she did the evening before, sucking about half and letting the other half fuck her. I would say either of those options was equally awesome and from the way the guys were talking, everyone was very happy.

Kimmy left the next morning and said she would let me know when she could go on her girls' weekend. And from that point on I was beside myself with anticipation. Also, she never did mention Devon being there, maybe she just forgot. Well, I guess I'll have him invite of few of his friends too and then we'll see how she reacts.

Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments