The hangover horn?

last reply
28 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Who else gets this lol? I can wake up feeling pretty rotten after too much gin/vodka/wine (delete as appropriate) but by lunchtime I'm quite often feeling okish but definitely frisky!! This happened yesterday and hub seemed to be in a similar mood so the sofa saw some pretty intense action.

Is this just me or is this a well known phenomenon?

xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not just you Janey. Though it starts for me the second I wake up. Can be feeling rough as pants but for some reason I am almost always horny as hell and in desperate need of a cum. What's that all about?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Janey79
Who else gets this lol? I can wake up feeling pretty rotten after too much gin/vodka/wine (delete as appropriate) but by lunchtime I'm quite often feeling okish but definitely frisky!! This happened yesterday and hub seemed to be in a similar mood so the sofa saw some pretty intense action.

xx

It's no phenomenon!!! I am the horniest hangover EVER!!! hahahaha
I'm laughing so much right now!
When I am hungover, that is all I am good for, it's pretty normal I think.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I thought i was the only one...... ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I cannot say that I've ever awakened mid morning feeling nauseous, barely able to walk without holding onto furniture, walls or the formerly pretty female drinking companion from the previous evening, who herself is so hungover that the thought of taking in even water and an aspirin to provide relief - makes her want to retch...

And one of the thoughts in either one of our minds was... "Hey, let's fuck our hangovers away."

You people are either very fortunate, or you're not really partying hard enough the previous night(s).

My advice: drink a helluva lot more wine, liquor or beer and join the rest of us who are too brain scrambled the next day to feel horny from the git go.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I cannot say that I've ever awakened mid morning feeling nauseous, barely able to walk without holding onto furniture, walls or the formerly pretty female drinking companion from the previous evening, who herself is so hungover that the thought of taking in even water and an aspirin to provide relief - makes her want to retch...

And one of the thoughts in either one of our minds was... "Hey, let's fuck our hangovers away."

You people are either very fortunate, or you're not really partying hard enough the previous night(s).

My advice: drink a helluva lot more wine, liquor or beer and join the rest of us who are too brain scrambled the next day to feel horny from the git go.

LOL... This.

I read the first couple of replies to this thread and thought - what the hell are they talking about?

Yeah, I have zero desire for anything sexual when I'm hungover. I'm usually a mess until the following evening. I don't even want to talk let alone actually fuck.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've never been hungover so I guess this doesn't apply to me, but I'm guessing Ashleigh and WMM are on the dot on this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with WMM and DD, the rest of you are weird! I can't function enough to think much beyond, 'I am so hungover.'
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
I'm with WMM and DD, the rest of you are weird! I can't function enough to think much beyond, 'I am so hungover.'

guilty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

LOL... This.

I read the first couple of replies to this thread and thought - what the hell are they talking about?

Yeah, I have zero desire for anything sexual when I'm hungover. I'm usually a mess until the following evening. I don't even want to talk let alone actually fuck.

This!!

I can just see myself trying to go down on a guy or girl when I am really hungover. It wont be a pretty sight!!! My only thoughts when Im hungover is I am never doing this again...............well at least not today anyway!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree.... if I have a hangover, sex is not on my mind. Now if I wake up with a buzz..... hell yes! But hangover? Nope.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get hangovers, but I do wake up horny after heavy drinking the night before.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by t1cktock
I don't get hangovers, but I do wake up horny after heavy drinking the night before.

It's something to do with the thinning of the blood, making it flow faster and easier to those erm', special places hahahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

It's something to do with the thinning of the blood, making it flow faster and easier to those erm', special places hahahahaha

That's why I get so horny when I've been drinking but not the next morning when I feel like shit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what???hello my hangovers make me puke my guts up..call me crazy but that is just the most NON horniest time of my life

and i want it 24/7

this made me laugh..kudos to those who feel sick as hell and still want to bang..WE SALUTE YOU!!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
what???hello my hangovers make me puke my guts up..call me crazy but that is just the most NON horniest time of my life

and i want it 24/7

this made me laugh..kudos to those who feel sick as hell and still want to bang..WE SALUTE YOU!!!

Hangover horn... For those about to rock, we salute you!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

This!

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Once wrecked the following day still a wreck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Janey79

xx

Janey does that mean I should take up serious drinking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been pretty grateful when I have a coffee and/or a glass of water and a couple of advil brought to me while I'm still in bed. But not THAT grateful!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with some of the other comments...if you're waking up with a "hangover" and you're feeling frisky, I don't think you've had enough to drink!

If I've hit the booze hard, as I do the vast majority of the time, I'm barely able to think or move the next day.

Maybe I'm just a little jealous your recovery time is much quicker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get horny when I am hungover, but all I want to do is lay back and let him work on me - I couldn't return the favour or actually move!
Lurker
0 likes
As a result of earlier life experiences I no longer do drunk because I hate feeling like shit the next day.

Feeling like shit doesn't make me feel sexy or want sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I seem to be in the minority here in that I completely agree with Janey. The hungover horn is just a fact of life for me, and an unfortunate one in that my mind tends to be racing with sexual thoughts but actually moving is so painful it pretty much precludes acting on them!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Pfft! Hangovers are what old people get.
Lurker
0 likes
Never get them.
Lurker
0 likes
I try not to throw up, so friskiness is not on the menu.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't usually post in the gals section, but this caught my eye and thought I would post. I have always called this the "hangover hornies" I definately get it, but usually regret it midway through when it feels like my brain is rattling around in my head.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
a true hangover (thank GOD I haven't had one in a few years) means JUST KILL ME - and not sexually!

yeah ... I am not a horny hangover person .... more of a horny tipsy lady while having some drinks!