Breast Milk

last reply
70 replies
16.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know, I'd love to try this. But it would be an extremely intimate thing. Not something to be done with a one night stand or fuck buddy. As highly sexual as it must be for a man and woman (or woman and woman) it is probably a special thing.

Come to think of it, there is a part of "The Grapes of Wrath" where a nursing mother offers her breast to a starving man. Just as a means of giving him some nutrition? The book ends as Sharon's baby has died yet she is still engorged with breastmilk. And nurses a man near death. The book ends so we do not know what happens to either of them.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
You know, I'd love to try this. But it would be an extremely intimate thing. Not something to be done with a one night stand or fuck buddy. As highly sexual as it must be for a man and woman (or woman and woman) it is probably a special thing.

Come to think of it, there is a part of "The Grapes of Wrath" where a nursing mother offers her breast to a starving man. Just as a means of giving him some nutrition? The book ends as Sharon's baby has died yet she is still engorged with breastmilk. And nurses a man near death. The book ends so we do not know what happens to either of them.

There's a similarly touching scene in The Constant Gardner I think - very sad...

A few of the people above have mentioned helping there partners when their breasts are very engorged with milk - it is extremely uncomfortable when your breasts are very full.

My partner was never interested in trying it, which was fine.

I absolutely loved breastfeeding my kids.

Most mums know about using it to treat things like nappy rash, glue ear, cracked nipples, conjunctivitis etc...

The healing properties of breastmilk

Breastmilk has huge healing properties - I seem to recall watching a show about people who drink it to help them recover from serious illnesses like cancer...

Breastmilk - Wonder cure

Pretty interesting stuff...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by masso66
Sorry need to say it. Even if I support the whole idea of breastfeeding 100% and believe that it is the absolute best thing you can do for the health of your baby - I hated the whole milk thing. Milk is just everywhere, pillows, bras, bed sheets, puked on shirts and then cleaning the cursed breast pump every day, cleaning all the bottles - I was so happy when it was finally over.

I totally agree.

I had no breastfeeding issues when both my kids were born... but it was a chore... every 3-4hrs and then to pump extra every night so I could go to work or even get a break without having a kid attached to my breast. I did a happy dance when they graduated to sippy cups.

I'm sure its a lot of men's fantasies to have a blowjob every 3-4hrs, but after about a month or two your going to get tired of it.

Now guys, go research that and see if its true
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

There's a similarly touching scene in The Constant Gardner I think - very sad...

A few of the people above have mentioned helping there partners when their breasts are very engorged with milk - it is extremely uncomfortable when your breasts are very full.

My partner was never interested in trying it, which was fine.

I absolutely loved breastfeeding my kids.

Most mums know about using it to treat things like nappy rash, glue ear, cracked nipples, conjunctivitis etc...

The healing properties of breastmilk

Breastmilk has huge healing properties - I seem to recall watching a show about people who drink it to help them recover from serious illnesses like cancer...

Breastmilk - Wonder cure

Pretty interesting stuff...

I used to help my wife when her breasts were full - and we both loved it. In fact, it continued after she had stopped breast feeding! I found it very exciting and sexy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'd love to
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have never even thought about this. I don't know yet. Right now I can't say it seems very enticing.
Lurker
0 likes
i have and its so sexy to drink
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it with my ex and will do it again with my current wife. She has never had kids and we plan to have at least 2. During sex now, she loves to have me suck on her breasts and I'm sure that will get even more intense once she pregnant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my son love it
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a guy and I love sucking on a milk laden breast.It doesn't get better than that !
Lurker
0 likes
Love it when mixed with my cum after a hot tittiefuck!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I only drink the finest Cambodian breast milks.

I have actually tried breast milk... From the boob. It made me feel fucking majorly creepy. Like I was reaching into little Timmy's food plate.. Just felt wrong and it didn't even taste like milk to me. It tasted like fucking vanilla flavored protein shake or something. It wasn't fine Cambodian milks though... It was Irish American, not sure if that had anything to do with it. But yeah, didnt do much for me. I prefer nipples to get hard when I flick them with my tongue... Sucking the milk out isn't sexual to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried it, not really in to it though.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by danni69
my son love it

Is that so?
Lurker
0 likes
milk nipples regular nipples just give me
Lurker
0 likes
I knew someone that was breast feeding and she let me try, i liked it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh hell yes, it is such a big turn on in our play time....this is vert hot n sexy
Lurker
0 likes
fun fact-Breast milk is the one food that you can survive off of
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it!! LOL!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never actually tried breast milk but somthing which i very much would like to try. Any offers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All you have to do is take a look at my handle, for my answer to this queztion, my ultimate fantasy.
0 likes
Oh hell yes,,tastes kinda like warm chocolate milk
Lurker
0 likes
My favourite ......Drink !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kim
Just curious...would you suck the breast your mate, significant other, wife was breastfeeding from? Would you drink her milk?

KIM~ I am DYING to suck milk from a woman's Breast. I can't find any that are willing to let me try. I am hoping someday to be lucky enough to get a nice size nipple in my mouth & suck her milk. Know Anybody??