Pity fuck, have you?

last reply
53 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, this sounds bad but we all know what it is.

Have any of you had sex with the "wallflower" or the person left at the end of the party?

To my shame, I have more than once.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I actually created a thread about 'pity fucks' in the first few weeks I joined Lush, probably just a short while before you joined yourself.

I don't quite understand the phenomenon honestly, as you can read in this thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I actually created a thread about 'pity fucks' in the first few weeks I joined Lush, probably just a short while before you joined yourself.

I don't quite understand the phenomenon honestly, as you can read in this thread.

Oops, sorry SP, i never say your thread. I thought I was asking a new question.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Oops, sorry SP, i never say your thread. I thought I was asking a new question.

Haha, no problems, as I've said I think that was before you joined. I just provided the link in case the responses might have interested you. A lot of new people might not have seen that thread either and might like to voice their opinions on the subject.

Here's a nice new opportunity for them.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Personally I've never done it, but I'm glad the question was brought up. I'm interested to see the answers that pop up in this thread though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No can't say I have.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I haven't. If I am not at least physically attracted to the person (lusting after them in some form), my elite will not even rise to the occasion. I do know of friends who, after not getting lucky with the girl(s) they were interested in, fucks girls they are not usually into only because they were horny. I am totally unable to function like that so they would say I am picky. I may forgo the drop-dead gorgeous girl if the pickings aren't smooth, but whomever I go home with, I must be attracted to in a physical sense. Otherwise, I would rather take a cold shower, but most of the time I made a booty call to solve the problem.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mea culpa. Nice girl that I am, I was suckered into a pity-fuck! lol I was working as a server in a restaurant over the summer after my freshman year of college. There was your usual share of pretty girls and hot guys among the staff, and most of us were dating, or having sex with each other. But there was this one nerdy Jewish kid who was really sweet, but very shy and awkward with girls, so he never got up the courage to ask any of us out, especially after being shot-down by a couple of girls already, but he and I got to be friend-zone type friends, and he kind of hung around me like a puppy. Then, a little past the middle of summer, he had to have an operation to remove one of his nuts, and when he came back to work, he was mortified about losing part of his manhood, and just to ask him about how he was doing after the surgery, we really had to coax him to open up about it, but he was afraid everyone but me would make fun of him. So some of the guys kept pushing me to go out with him, since I was the main object of his dreams, and pretty soon even the other girls were telling me I was the one who should have sex with him, to convince him he was still able to function, and get a girl in bed with him. I finally gave in and agreed to 'take one for the team'! lol I asked him to come home with me to help me move some furniture around in my apartment after he had healed enough, and after we got done, I cooked dinner for him and let him hang around all evening, and finally let him spend the night with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few times and I'm not ashamed of it at all. Sometimes people just need a bit of comfort. If I can provide that for a friend, thats a good thing.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I think this qualifies as a pity fuck. I don't generally sleep with people "just because", you have to be very special to me and maybe relationship material. Once though, I did fuck a male who was a true friend.
He was very dear to me and had not had sex in a long time. I think that is hard on a man. And even then, I didn't feel like the sex he had in the past was satisfying to him. I felt sympathy for him. So, I gave him some serious loving.
I don't know if it was because he had not done it in so long or what, but his stamina was amazing and we were very creative all night long. It was so good and I had to force myself to not do it again, specifically when I was in
between relationships. It was a one time only thing and did not hurt our friendship. We were actually closer because of it and still are.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with chriskayaks. I met someone for the first time and, unexpectedly, since it had never happened to me before, she made it clear we would be 'going back to her place'.
I wasn't especially attracted and, to my chagrin, my 'performance', wasn't, one might say, good !

Fortunately, for once, I actually learnt from that and, a couple of years later when a similar situation occurred (nearly said, arose !) and I was attracted to the other person I was sensible enough to avoid it.
O K, we met again two days later........!!

So, unlike the politicians who trot out the mantra 'lessons will be learned', I really did learn.

As an aside, a big thank-you to all those who make so many contributions to the various 'threads' (hope that's the right word) as I often read things which I had never appreciated before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I had and yes I had it done to me and yes will do it again if it comes around again
Convict
0 likes
I haven't because I couldn't have sex with someone I don't have at least some small amount of feelings for. Having sex with someone because I pitied them is not something that would occur to me. To think that I personally am "all that" and could therefore do someone a "favour" by sleeping with them is a bit arrogant. That's how I would feel. Not judging anyone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I haven't because I couldn't have sex with someone I don't have at least some small amount of feelings for. Having sex with someone because I pitied them is not something that would occur to me. To think that I personally am "all that" and could therefore do someone a "favour" by sleeping with them is a bit arrogant. That's how I would feel. Not judging anyone else.

Could also be classed as showing compassion, rather than being arrogant.
Lurker
0 likes
I once rode shotgun for a friend whose date was pretty, but her friend was a Prison Warderess... (If I say FEMALE PRISON WARDER, that's EXACTLY what she was like...) God it was awful... I ploughed like a farmer... (After all the other stuff...) After she came she said, "I know you don't really fancy me..."

Well, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

I FUCKING DIDN'T, BUT THERE'S NO NEED TO POINT IT OUT!!!!!!!

(I've had some CRAP lays but that might have been the worst...)

She said after, "Are you going to finish?"

I said, "Ahhhh no, I'm okay..."

(Not my finest hour...)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
No pity fucks, lots of one night stands when I was younger.

None were out of pity but I regret a few.

Convict
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Could also be classed as showing compassion, rather than being arrogant.

I see there are others who see it as compassion but I can't look at it that way. If I thought someone was only going to sleep with me because they felt sorry for me for whatever reason, I would be horrified and very upset. I've never equated compassion with sex. I have compassion for people who struggle with disabilities or struggling families etc and try to help but i wouldn't sleep with someone because I felt sorry for them because they weren't getting any sex for whatever reason. Again, speaking for myself only.
Lurker
0 likes
I have. Alcohol had a good bit to do with it. And I regret it. I hope she didn't feel bad about the way things happened. She was lonely. It was obvious we weren't people who would/should be together and it made things awkward for quite some time.
But I have to say the pity fuck that I would most like to undo placed me as the receiver of the pity and not the provider.
We had broken up after a relationship that had lasted over two years. She was moving on, but without giving any rhyme or reason. I felt she owed it to me, but honestly was so heartbroken I couldn't have heard it even if she had tried. I maneuvered circumstances to place us together in my car. She didn't have the words, and I was so pathetic. We got a hotel to "talk." Yeah. I wish I could take it back. The next day was like a horrible hangover of shame and pathos. I wish I would have had the maturity to find an end to that relationship without that last, groveling, sickening event.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well yes .. everyone else paired up and neither of us had been picked voluntarily by the others .. damn I am not surprised she was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly!! Why I was not swept off my feet by the first lady to have a go at the choices I have no idea ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. Hubby's dad lived with us for a while. He was almost 80 years old and a sweet old man. We hit it off right away and one day I went by his room and the door was open. He was partially uncovered and I stopped dead in the hall and had to take a second look at the size of his cock, even soft it was huge. I walked in and quietly touched it. He was startled and I told him I was sorry but I was just trying to cover him. He said it was OK and that he hadn't been touched there in years. I looked at him and could see he was really sad when he said it.
We just looked at each others faces for the longest time and while I was looking at him my hand slipped under the covers. When I touched him he just closed his eyes and laid there on his back. In a few minutes he was getting partially hard, and I thought to myself, why not.
I pulled the covers back, sitting on the edge of his bed and started to softly suck his cock. He responded and started to get harder. He was really huge and loved it so much. I stood up and my house dress fell to the floor. I threw one leg over him and lowered myself onto him. I was already really wet from how his cock grew in my mouth. I slid him in all the way and started going up and down on his cock. After a few minutes, he came in me and I just held him inside for a short while. He smiled at me as I got off the bed and I kissed his forehead, and walked out. I'm glad I did it and he was so happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blondewife
Yes I have. Hubby's dad lived with us for a while. He was almost 80 years old and a sweet old man. We hit it off right away and one day I went by his room and the door was open. He was partially uncovered and I stopped dead in the hall and had to take a second look at the size of his cock, even soft it was huge. I walked in and quietly touched it. He was startled and I told him I was sorry but I was just trying to cover him. He said it was OK and that he hadn't been touched there in years. I looked at him and could see he was really sad when he said it.
We just looked at each others faces for the longest time and while I was looking at him my hand slipped under the covers. When I touched him he just closed his eyes and laid there on his back. In a few minutes he was getting partially hard, and I thought to myself, why not.
I pulled the covers back, sitting on the edge of his bed and started to softly suck his cock. He responded and started to get harder. He was really huge and loved it so much. I stood up and my house dress fell to the floor. I threw one leg over him and lowered myself onto him. I was already really wet from how his cock grew in my mouth. I slid him in all the way and started going up and down on his cock. After a few minutes, he came in me and I just held him inside for a short while. He smiled at me as I got off the bed and I kissed his forehead, and walked out. I'm glad I did it and he was so happy.

That's kind of hot...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sherry, that's a beautiful story! You should be rewarded.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have had sex with a much older man out of pity. he was a veteran, and was raised in a different generation. he was respectful and funny, and i was very attracted to his manners. he literally talked my clothes off! to this day i have no regrets!
XOXO!
Beth S.
0 likes
Pity? No. Sympathy? Yes.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
How do you know the person you are pitying isn't considering YOU to be the pitied one and is sleeping with you to do you the favour? How would it make you feel to know that?

Well, the circumstances have a lot to do with it. Although, the question is more to do with why you are doing it and not why they are doing it. Have I been the one pitied? If I have then I wasn't aware of it.
In my experiences pity sex was never very good. Possibly because I was forcing myself to do it or because of the lack of attraction.
Convict
0 likes
If someone is handing out Pity sex, does that mean that person is judging themselves to be superior in some way to the person they are pitying? What goes through someone's mind right before they decide the other person "needs" a pity fuck?
I'm only talking about sex. It's not the same as pitying someone and helping them out with something they require to survive.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I think this qualifies as a pity fuck. I don't generally sleep with people "just because", you have to be very special to me and maybe relationship material. Once though, I did fuck a male who was a true friend.
He was very dear to me and had not had sex in a long time. I think that is hard on a man. And even then, I didn't feel like the sex he had in the past was satisfying to him. I felt sympathy for him. So, I gave him some serious loving.
I don't know if it was because he had not done it in so long or what, but his stamina was amazing and we were very creative all night long. It was so good and I had to force myself to not do it again, specifically when I was in
between relationships. It was a one time only thing and did not hurt our friendship. We were actually closer because of it and still are.

I wouldn't look at your situation as a pity fuck though ABG. In fact I think it differs vastly to most of the other posts in this thread. He was a very close friend and someone you love and would consider having a relationship with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. Amy showed up wanting to reconcile an after refusing she asked for just one more time. Not proud that it happened, but it did.