last reply
9 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey everyone/anyone,

I've got a story planned (one I do plan to share) but i want to challenge myself, and write in a male who crossdresses as a female. It's basically integral to the plot now, and i've realised I don't have any real knowledge to go off of. As far as I know, i've never even met someone who crossdresses. As such, I want to know your story. I want to have some idea of what it's like. Get some perspective firsthand. So let's talk. When did you discover yourself like this? How did you feel? What troubles did you face?
If you don't feel comfortable sharing this with a stranger, I fully understand. Please share anything you want to. I'm here to listen, and try to understand a lifestyle i've never seen before I'm sorry if i'm in any way offensive with this, or anything I've said or will say. It's not out of cruelty or hate, but out of true ignorance.

Thank you,
Ace Gainer
~from the peverted mind of AceGainer
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
watch the movie That Danish Girl and become her as you watch see it threw her eyes it may help you
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Aime,

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely hunt it down.

Thank you,
Ace
Lurker
0 likes
I would be happy to chat and share, but only privately. Contact me and lets talk. Veronnie2
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
And I thought crossdressers and trans women were not to be confused ;)

Are there trans women who started as crossdressers, only to find out later that they're actually transgender? Or is it mostly the other way around and is crossdressing not the right term in those cases? I would assume it's the latter, but I'm sure there are many folks here who know more about it than I do.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If still need help I would be more than willing. Just sedlnd me a message and we can chat
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My that's a way to open up a box of worms Hun lol. From what I have learnt every CD starts in a similar way, either very young and experimenting with the contents of a female relative's knicker draw or later in life when an opportunity arises or they just can't fight off the urge any longer!

Me, it's the forma and I can honestly say it hasn't been a happy ending but the feelings still compel me try and try.

Try reading my stories if you have some spare time, although there is a lot of added drama the underlying themes are based on RL.

Feel free to PM for another perspective xx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Kasey,
I'm sorry it hasn't been turning out well for you. Sadly the project is on hiatus, but i'll be sure to read your stories. I'm honestly curious about different lifestyles in general.

Hi SxyJackyLeggs,
Sorry it took so long to get back. Didn't notice an email for it.
As I said to Kasey, the project is currently on hiatus. I can't vouch for my friends involved, but I do want to complete it. If I need more at the time, i'll be sure to ask if you're still willing. Thank you.
The Engineer
0 likes
Hi Ace how are you. If you would like a crosdresser perspective from a person of exotic origin like India, do let me know. I am game
And would love to help you out.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would be willing help if you want it.