Name a public place you have always wanted to have sex

last reply
180 replies
16.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A adult movie store that seem popular in the states. I've never come across them in the uk. If anyone knows of any here,especially in the north,please let me know.lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
Mount Rushmore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any beach in the moonlight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the corner of a open field in the daylight in the bed of my truck
Lurker
0 likes
The shopping mall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a lady police officer on the bonnet of her patrol car. Women in uniform are sooo sexy.
The beach is also right up there on my list.
Lurker
0 likes
public pool
Lurker
0 likes
In a firehouse or firetruck. Either one will do.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At a school. On a teacher's desk while classes are going on in other rooms. Or a carnival in the back
Lurker
0 likes
The cinema has great appeal.
Lurker
0 likes
The beach and in the ocean while others are around

Hotel balcony or a room with a huge glass window so people could see

Out in the country under the stars
Lurker
0 likes
In a secluded cove at the local nude beach.
Head Nurse
0 likes
movie theater, along a roadside, at the beach, changing roomm while shopping.

Tried to accomplish all of those, but my ex wasn't into public sex. Maybe another time will work out.
Lurker
0 likes
Ehhh, I'm not really a sex in public kind of girl. I dont get of on the thrill of possibbly getting caught (I've been caught, it wasn't sexy).
But, if I knew I wouldn't get caught, id have to go with at a movie theater or at a concert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the middle of Walmart or (insert store name here).

0 likes
Museums, mostly. The classier the better. The British Museum, The Louvre, The Guggenheim, you know. I actually did get a bit naughty in the hedge maze at the Louvre, but I'll leave it to the imagination.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
On a roof with a nice breeze going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
library/book store
Lurker
0 likes
On the beach
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was once on a business trip in New Orleans and I witnessed a couple having sex on a hotel balcony. The woman was bent over a chair and facing the street about a foot from the rail while her man was giving it to her from behind. It was a nice surprise after a long boring day of meetings.

Balcony sex has been a fantasy of mine ever since.

I've tried to talk my wife into having sex on a balcony and she won't do it. She's open minded about sex and occasionally likes to do it in public. The problem is she has a big fear of heights.

C'est la vie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Changing room in a store. I have had sex in a lot of public and semi-public places but for some reason never in a changing room. Someday!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a park in town atop a land mark that I have always wanted to use.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the roof of a very tall building, surrounded only by other tall buildings, in the middle of a bright sunny day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Eiffel Tower. Right at the top.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On a warm, tropical beach. Something we don't have in Ohio
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
On a warm, tropical beach. Something we don't have in Ohio

That is such a pity Bethany, as I have been to Ohio many times, especially the southern tier and there are a lot of really fine women there!
I should think it would be required that the states in our union be required to provide such "necessities" to its fine citizens.
If I could move a beach there, I would place it right outside your door.