Things you should never say to your boss

last reply
33 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I thought this would fun topic, I will start it off things were not going good at work and I strongly disagreed with the decisions my boss was making. So I asked him if he was having trouble breathing he said no why do you ask?I then said it's a wonder you have your head stuck so far your ass it's a wonder you can breath at all. He thought I was joking and laughed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex boss use to send smartass messages to my pager often times when I was with customers, so one night I called the office knowing he would answer an place it on speaker. I asked him to get the step ladder into the conference room for me, sure what for my answer was so when I climb up you can kiss my ass. Then hung up on him and his office was full of people who busted out laughing as I was told. was nearing the end of that job anyway. So that's my way of ending employment.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey boss,you are very good and honest man.)))
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ur wife is sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know what would look better than you in your bra and panties? You out of you bra and panties.
Lurker
0 likes
HAHA

I was already leaving my job after 7 years. I worked for a city in Palm Beach County Florida. This man was not my direct supervisor, I had a supervisor and an office manager to report to but he was just above them.
He had nothing to do with the office staff, most of the time. He decided to make renovations/remodeling choices that were BAD decisions. The customers were hating it as well as the office staff and they were not even finished.

He decided AFTER these renovations were started to actually ask what the office staff thought about them. He seated me, then asked me what I thought about these changes. Then in the next sentence he stated that it didn't matter though because they were going to happen.
I pretty much said then why the hell bring me in here and waste my time.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin
You know what would look better than you in your bra and panties? You out of you bra and panties.

I said that to my boss. He wasn't pleased.
Site administrator
0 likes
lol .. how I got away with this I dont know ..

You have no management or people skills whatsoever and you are not suitable in any shape or form for the role you have.

Well I have always been an honest person
Lurker
0 likes
Told my last boss four years ago teo things on my first day:

"He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words"

And on the day I got fire:

Excuse me, I'm trying to work here. How would you like it if I started yelling down the alley while you're giving blow jobs to transsexuals?

I mad him blush badly on that day (ke)

But everyone laugh at that and that I put him in his place
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Does your wife know your banging the lady from UPS? (then when he spluttered saying he had no idea what I was talking about) I said your not half as discreet as you think you are you know the whole office knows what your upto. (sorry it was the works xmas party and after having a few I felt the need for honestly as I like his wife a lot)

Anyway he never mentioned it again but I do know we stopped using UPS and he stopped the affair so worked out well in the end I thought
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I told him his office was a mess - it IS! He said it was a unique filing system. But then, my boss is much nicer than most.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I call my boss an arsehole on a weekly basis, he has no managerial skills or people skills for that matter. Good job the other boss likes me.
Lurker
0 likes
Fancy a shag?
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-boss always pointed out my mistakes publicly. I hate it when someone does that to me! My work became efficient, and the other companies offered a huge salary for my works, my boss asked me to stay here and work for him (smiling where I could see all his 32 teeth) in front of everyone ... I asked him to kiss my ass and left my job
Lurker
0 likes
I fuck your wife.... And your daughter.... And your mother.... And your sister...
Lurker
0 likes
Get out of my office so I can finish all the work you have dumped on me and will later take credit for doing, or go do it yourself...ok, so I never said that but it resides in a permanent invisible speech bubble above my head.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
"hey, I'm busy writing my erotica story about fucking in the office .... can you give me 10 minutes to finish this scene?"

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I had a boss once (he was about 10 years younger than me) who I spilled coffee on about half a dozen times over a four year period. His coffee, my coffee or just some random cup of someone else's coffee.

I stained his shirts, his slacks or just spilled hot wet coffee all over his desk & paperwork.

He'd bump into me, I'd bump into him or he'd turn and knock over a cup of coffee I'd just set down on his desk.

It got to be quite the joke, but I think I was the only one laughing.

Things ya never wanna say to your boss: "You wanted to see me, Steve?"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I had a boss once (he was about 10 years younger than me) who I spilled coffee on about half a dozen times over a four year period. His coffee, my coffee or just some random cup of someone else's coffee.

I stained his shirts, his slacks or just spilled hot wet coffee all over his desk & paperwork.

He'd bump into me, I'd bump into him or he'd turn and knock over a cup of coffee I'd just set down on his desk.

It got to be quite the joke, but I think I was the only one laughing.

Things ya never wanna say to your boss: "You wanted to see me, Steve?"

Dude you had to fetch coffee for someone ten years your junior? That sucks... But makes sense.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Dude you had to fetch coffee for someone ten years your junior? That sucks... But makes sense.

In your world, sexual harassment at your office is probably a daily occurrence too, and expected.

In the corporate world Pussycat, everyone fetches their own stuff.

In sole proprietorships where you excel, you, as the boss and ruler of your universe - can pretty much tell people to go jump in a lake and they gotta do it if they want a paycheck.

In your universe nobody should even look at you oddly, or you'll have them out the door and on their ass faster than they could bark, "sorry, boss'. And then you'd deny them unemployment insurance...but knowing you - you probably work 'em just enough hours where they can't qualify for it anyway and as for benefits... heheh, they get 31 hours a week and they're paid in cash - that's their benefit.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

In your world, sexual harassment at your office is probably a daily occurrence too, and expected.

In the corporate world Pussycat, everyone fetches their own stuff.

In sole proprietorships where you excel, you, as the boss and ruler of your universe - can pretty much tell people to go jump in a lake and they gotta do it if they want a paycheck.

In your universe nobody should even look at you oddly, or you'll have them out the door and on their ass faster than they could bark, "sorry, boss'. And then you'd deny them unemployment insurance...but knowing you - you probably work 'em just enough hours where they can't qualify for it anyway and as for benefits... heheh, they get 31 hours a week and they're paid in cash - that's their benefit.

It really couldn't be any easier to wind you up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I won't suck your dick.

Cuz I totally would!
Lurker
0 likes
I know who you went home with last!!

He was not a happy boss this morning.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Well, It's Just My Third Day Here. I Need More On The Job Training!!!" It Will Drive Your Bosses To Make You Quit Or To Fire You!!!
Lurker
0 likes
"I know who you sucked off to get where you are and cant imagine how many more you will have to suck off to actually be successful at your job."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do this better than you can!
Lurker
0 likes
"Well you're shit at your job aren't you"
Story Verifier
0 likes
"It's okay if you don't understand what I'm saying. You're the boss, you don't need to do any real work."