Complete The Sentence!

last reply
3.1k replies
117k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Could this be the end? What is his next move? Lieutenant stood up and said........."To the bat cave!!"

Using a back up generator, OldDude takes all the tron warriors with him.

General SugsB being foiled again, grips her hair in frustration, and...
Lurker
0 likes
Seeing the horror advancing toward him.... Lieutenant OldDude said......"I've got this, mwuahahahaha!!!

Freshly summoned from Raccoon City, Alice takes over the defenses.

General SugsB in frustration, decided to....
Lurker
0 likes
He grabbed a cool lemonade, sat down under some palm trees and thought......"does she have permission to use pyramid head?"

Sending out a call, Alessa answered, and took control of the wayward soul.

"I'm sorry for this," Alessa told OldDude, please use these minions as an apology."

In shock, General SugsB fell back in horror at losing her newest minion. Heading back to her base, she....
Convict
0 likes
Maybe now that white flag is ready to come out. Defeat is near! What will the Lieutenant do......

He will not bring out the white flag! To surrender is..... DEATH! plus all the irritating little minions would get eaten... I think. Haven't read this whole thread so I'm guessing here. The minions will get eaten by.....
Lurker
0 likes
He will not bring out the white flag! To surrender is..... DEATH! plus all the irritating little minions would get eaten... I think. Haven't read this whole thread so I'm guessing here. The minions will get eaten by.....unemployment as they continue to stand in line.

Meanwhile Old Dude laughed off Mr Krueger, because he had a Freddie of his own!!!

Coming to his aid, The Great Freddie said.....

How can she possibly combat this?!?!?! General SugsB and her war strategist immediately put their heads together, and.....
Lurker
0 likes
Lieutenant OldDude had to go back to his office. He realized he was stumped. Back to the drawing board.

Well, what will it be now.........the answer of course was simple.

The prince of Darkness himself can deal with Mr. Crowley!!

In disbelief at yet another attack foiled, General SugsB......
Lurker
0 likes
General SugB relaxed. Smug about her newly acquired skills she learned in class. What will the Lieutenant's next move be........

That move being allied with the dark lord, Sauron.

As the dark lord strode forward to smash the prince, General SugsB......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To figure out how to get Sugarbaby undressed.

I went to town ..........
Wishing for something soft
Wishing for something warm
Wishing for a long night
Wishing for a sweet kiss
Wishing for some place to fill
Any woman want to make all my wishes come true
Lurker
0 likes
I went to town ..........and Country headed off.

Meanwhile OldDude swooped in, scooped up Princess SugsB, and flew off with her.

In a new place, and realizing they are actually friends and not enemies, Sugsb.....
Lurker
0 likes
What new adventure is waiting for this dynamic duo. IronDude came up with......

We must plan something BIG SugsB. SugsB thought about it, and...
Lurker
0 likes
BrainDude liked that idea and thought of also doing......a puppy legion!!

LOVING the idea, SugsB....
Convict
0 likes
BrainDude realized he needed to take up guitar lessons first. But then he found out......the puppy legion had chewed the necks of every guitar, (Yep, EVERY guitar in the WORLD) thus rendering his need...want, and we all know we can't have everything we want so Braindude was really pissed off at that so...
Lurker
0 likes
thus rendering his need...want, and we all know we can't have everything we want so Braindude was really pissed off at that so...he and SugsB put there heads together. What they came up with was to hire a new musician to teach them.

Ravi Shankar showed up, and BrainDude and SugsB settled in to learn the Sitar. SugsB was intrigued, and...
0 likes

Some members come here to socialize.

While other members ..

Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
0 likes

While other members lurk and watch people interact, some are busy with their private conquests.

Today, I shall not...

Latest stories:

πŸ’™ Love Beyond the Stars

πŸ’™ Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

πŸ’™ Okay

πŸ’™ Autolove

πŸ’™ Fuck for Gold

πŸ’™ On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❀️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS πŸ’‹πŸ’™

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Today, I shall not pinch the butt of a gorgeous woman bent over in the market.

Gloria loving going to the park, until...