Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer to read 'gold members' more than others?

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I prefer to read good authors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, why should anyone do that? Being a gold member doesn't mean you can write well. It simply means that you pay to support the site, and get a few perks.
There are plenty that don't even write and some that should think about giving up.
If you are refering to the mods, I still don't. They tend not to write in the categories that I like. However, I've yet to read a poor story by a mod. They might not be my sexual cup of tea, but they are well written.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by dpw
No, why should anyone do that? Being a gold member doesn't mean you can write well. It simply means that you pay to support the site, and get a few perks.
There are plenty that don't even write and some that should think about giving up.
If you are refering to the mods, I still don't. They tend not to write in the categories that I like. However, I've yet to read a poor story by a mod. They might not be my sexual cup of tea, but they are well written.

In response to the second half, you might try this story, Amor Vincit Omnia, by clum. I think you might like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all. I tend to read stories that fall into my favourite genres that are well written. Their membership status has no bearing on this.

HunniDew
Lurker
0 likes
I don't. I tend to go by genres I really enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
I prefer to read good authors.

great minds think alike.

Must be the red hair. :-p
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Of course I prefer the stories of Gold Members more than others.

Everyone knows that having $50 to spare equates to being a talented author. Duh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes

~ I think people just read whatever they are interested in, or think they might like. I think people might read a friend's work, (GOLD Mem or not - and I need to be because I am out of storage space for pictures!), but mainly fav genres.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I just enjoy reading a great story, no matter who writes itsmile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It has zero impact on what I read.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i prefer to read DD stories.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest (for once), I seldom ever look at the profile or even the avatar of the person who posted a story. To me it's the genre and the first few lines that will capture my ever-shortening attention span to warrant a read beyond the introduction.

All that taken into account, I very rarely even read most of the works that are published by authors that I am currently following. Again, it depends greatly on the title, genre, and the must have - a great opening line or two to entice me enough to open the story.

So.... No!!! Gold member or not, I will read the stories that draw me in by their penmanship rather than the color of their assorted badges!!!
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx