Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Rain

"The impending storm washed away her inhibitions."

39
25 Comments 25
9.0k Views 9.0k
994 words 994 words
Recommended Read
Slipping quietly from the bed, I grabbed my short silk robe. I tiptoed out of the room and headed towards the kitchen, slipping the robe on as I passed down the hall. Once there, I made a cup of flavored coffee and then headed out onto the deck off the living room.

It was an overcast morning and I could see a storm brewing in the distance. Walking over to the railing, I sat my cup down and admired the view. Lost in thought, I didn't hear the door open or him join me on the deck. I jumped as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"Good morning, beautiful," he rumbled.

I placed my arms over his and tilted my head back so that it rested on his shoulder.

"Good morning," I replied.

He loosened his arms and stepped back slightly.

"Why are you wearing this? There's no one here but us." 

"I -."

My reply was lost as he slid the robe from my shoulders and began kissing the side of my neck. I tilted my head, sighing as his kisses made my knees weak. He closed the distance between us once again and I realized that he too was naked. I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass.

I giggled. "Someone is glad to see me this morning."

"Shhhh," he breathed in my ear.

I moved to turn and give him a kiss. He pressed closer, grasping my shoulders to prevent me from turning around.

"Don't," he rasped. "I want you from behind this morning."

He grabbed my wrists, then placed them behind his neck. Letting go, his hands snaked around my body and cupped my full breasts, thumbs grazing my hardening nipples. At the same time his teeth found my ear lobe and nibbled. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped as his teeth sank into my ear. He grasped my nipples between his fingers and pinched.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked.

"Mm hmmm," I managed as he tugged them away from my body before releasing them.

"This makes that sweet pussy wet, doesn't it?"

"Mm hmmm," I responded again.

He released one nipple and slid his hand over the slight swell of my belly, continuing until he reached my sex. His hand moved between my legs, one finger parting my outer lips. I groaned as his finger found my wet core and slipped inside.

"Wet, just as I suspected," he said.

I tightened my hold as he worked his finger in and out of my slick channel. At the same time, he nibbled the tender skin of my neck. My hips began to rock, meeting the motion of his fingers. My juices coated his finger as he continued to finger fuck me. After a few minutes, he removed his hand and lifted it to my lips.

"Taste yourself," he commanded.

I opened my mouth and took his finger inside, my tongue swirling around his wet digit. All too soon he yanked his finger from my mouth.

"Now," he growled.

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

"Grab the rail and bend over."

As I moved into position, he kicked my legs apart and grabbed my hips. With one thrust, his cock was buried inside my dripping slit. I bit my lip as he bottomed out, his balls slapping my pussy. He withdrew his cock, only to plunge it back in. As his tempo increased, the skies opened and the rain began to pour. In seconds we were drenched, but he didn't slow down. I moaned as he continued to pound my pussy, his cock hitting my g-spot with every thrust. He reached around and grabbed my nipples, twisting and pulling them.

"Cum for me, baby," he panted. "Let me hear you."

Normally I'm a quiet lover, but something about the rain and being outside removed my inhibitions.

"Yes," I cried out. "Fuck me. Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop."

His fingers dug into my hips as he fucked me hard, deep, and fast.

"Twist those nipples hard," he ground out.

I reached down and twisted one nipple, whimpering from the delicious pain.

"Again," he demanded.

I twisted the other nipple as he pummeled me with his hard member. Unconsciously, I bit my lip again, muffling my cries of passion. He withdrew the length of his cock, leaving my aching center hungry for more. Before I could react, he released my hips and I felt the sting as his hand made contact with the globe of one ass cheek.

"Stop biting your lip, damn it," he bit off. "There's no one around for miles."

With that he grabbed my hips again and drove his cock back into my sodden slit.

"You want more, don't you? Tell me you want more. Tell me!"

"Yes," I hissed. "I want more. Fuck me, damn you."

He gripped my hips as he increased the tempo, the sounds of flesh slapping filling the air. I braced my hands on the railing of the deck as he relentlessly took his fill. With each stroke, the meaty head of his cock rubbed my g-spot. The contact soon had me spiraling towards orgasm.

"Ohhh," I cried out. "Harder, more, oh fuck yes."

I pushed back, meeting his every thrust, tension coiling as I climbed higher, my orgasm quickly approaching. Later I would find the bruises his fingers left, but in that moment nothing mattered except finding my release.

"Do it," I hissed. "Give it to me."

Frantically he plunged his member in and out of my wet pussy.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes," I cried out. "Just like that. Oh fuck, oh, oh, oh."

I tightened my inner muscles, gripping his cock as my orgasm hit. With a deep guttural moan he buried his cock balls deep and erupted, flooding my inner walls with his hot seed.

Our cries of release were lost as the storm finally hit, the thunder crashing and the lightning flashing nearby.
Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments