What do you do with your pubes

25 votes remaining
Shave them completly (24 votes) 96%
Grow them out slightly (5 votes) 20%
Trim them into certian shapes (14 votes) 56%
Grow a full thick bush (3 votes) 12%
Lurker
0 likes
What do you girls like to do with you pubes?
0 likes
I voted option number three. I enjoy a bit of topiary.
Lurker
0 likes
I knida enjoy a girl with pubes than one with a shaved pussy.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
[Catnip makes some morning coffe and dives into the popcorn box.]
Lurker
0 likes
shaved but for a small "landing strip"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved
Lurker
0 likes
Landing strip myself... just like it that way ...
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved
Lurker
0 likes
All shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All shaved but i like different shapes too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously shaved and so should she.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know why I answered that. It's for the gals. Sorry.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't trim a shape, but I trim them down to a relatively short length. easier to keep clean and without the razor burn.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I don't know why I answered that. It's for the gals. Sorry.

Cuz you like mine shaved...

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micro:

Birthday Spankings

Lurker
0 likes
i always had a bush but i shaved this morning, took over half an hour!
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I shave it all but then when I feel lazy I just leave some hair,but not alot!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have a heart trimmed in mine. The guys & the ladies love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved bald so not only is it clean but makes a pussy look so pretty, smooth and inviting! Mines been totally shaven since I was about 14 ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
This man prefers his partner to manicure herself. To me it shows a certain degree of grooming which is appreciated by myself and 'maybe' by anyone else she may choose to share herself with.

It's like fingernails or teeth or her hair...(on her head)

You wouldn't just pull your all of your nails out cuz it's easier than spending time doing them or getting them done, would you?

I know it's easier to just shave it all. I know that once you do shave it all, you need to keep shaving it all - or you WILL suffer through a week or so of really obnoxious itching. Hell, I shaved all off once at the desire of a former lover...but I won't again.

I trim myself and shave my scrotum and taint. Probably tmi.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really can't stand body hair on myself. So I'm always totally shaved. I don't even like arm hair so that has to go too! I know I'm weird lol.
Check out my new story The Painter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I prefer a woman to be shaved completely. Nothing worse than getting pubes stuck in your teeth. I keep mine trimmed nice and short... about 1/4th inch.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree to LadyMinx. It excites me most, when the pussy iis totally naked = shaved. When everthing is revealed and invitingly open : the lips, the pussy-hole, th clit (and the pee-hole as well) - the whole pube. Already when looking at it I get hard !!

The female pussy is soooo exciting pretty !! This beauty should not be covered or hidden !! And for sure, my tongue prefers the bald pussy too :-).

B U T : this is my - the males - viewpoint. I have to admit, that for the females comfort it might be different : the need to shave always - which is not as easy as males beard-shaving :-) - , the uncomfort, when the hair is growing again and when it is stubbly. So there migh tbe a compromise for her comfort as well :-) ... :-(.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Completely shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends. Usually it is shaved, but sometimes like to make shapes.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Everything below my mons hs been lasered off, the mons curlies I have fun with

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.