Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They had finished breakfast and were having their morning coffee on the deck. The final day at the cabin was going to be a warm one. Jeff was in his boxers and Valerie wore a very long tee shirt. It didn’t seem as though it would be an adventure away from the cabin. But with Jeff, Valerie never knew. She enjoyed his little stories of enchantment and the sensuality and sexuality that were the basis of his seduction. She wouldn’t mind staying at the cabin.

“Baby, today is going to be quite hot, I think. So, I have a question for you. Would you like one last adventure?” Jeff asked with a smile of seduction.

“I am ready for any adventure with my Magic Man. Are you taking me to the end of the forest to show me where the forest fairies hide?”

“Put on your tennis shoes, we have a little walk, and I’ll change my shorts.”

“I’ll change my top too – “

“No, “Jeff interrupted. “Wear what you have on, just put on your tennis shoes. I’ll pack a little lunch and refreshments for us. I don’t want you to get dehydrated or hungry.”

Valerie sat there with her coffee cup wondering what he had planned. Jeff went back into the cabin and started packing his backpack. Valerie went in, put on her tennis shoes, and went into the bathroom. She was looking in the mirror as she finished her makeup. She asked herself what her makeup would look like three or four hours from now.

“Are you ready, Ginger Snap?”

“Yes, Do I need to bring anything else?” She was getting excited and since she wasn’t wearing panties, there was nothing to contain her excitement.

They started down the Enchanted Path carefully parting the small limbs guarding the path. Her mind was relieving all of the events of the previous day. They walked past the place where she noticed the lush green trees and the soft green grass. Remembering laying on the blanket in the grass made Valerie wetter. She would never forget her visit to the cabin.

Jeff stopped. He appeared to be looking for a place to go through the brush. He went a short way into the brush and then returned. He walked several feet farther and stopped again. He motioned to Valerie to follow him.

When she went up to where Jeff was standing, she heard rushing water. She couldn’t decide if it was cascading over rocks or through a rapid. Her excitement intensified. Jeff held her hand as they walked through the tall soft grass. When they came to the clearing, Valerie saw a beautiful waterfall.

“Hold my hand, Ginger Snap. The rocks may be a little slippery in spots.”

Jeff leads her alongside the river up to the cascading water. The spray from the water felt good against the heat of the day. They walked a short way farther to a break between the waterfall and the rocks. As they stood in the small cave behind the waterfall, Valerie was overwhelmed by the beauty. She had never and would never see anything like this again.

“What do you think?” Jeff asked.

It was a minute or so before Valerie answered, “It’s so, so beautiful, colorful, so, impressive. I am just speechless, Jeff.”

While Valerie watched in amazement, Jeff went to the back of the cave and spread the blanket on the ground. It was damp, but he hoped Valerie wouldn’t notice. He got out the wine glasses and popped the bottle. That brought Valerie out of her reverie.

Valerie walked over to the blanket, Jeff held her hand as she sat down. As always, they clinked their glasses together for their first sip and entwined their arms. The cave was a little cool, but the wine felt warm as she sipped it. Valerie knew that she would be a willing participant in her Magic Man’s plan.

Jeff lay on the blanket and pulled Valerie on top of him. The mist from the waterfall had damped Valerie’s shirt. Her large tits and hard nipples strained the material keeping them from him. Jeff pulled Valerie to him and kissed her long and hard. Valerie slid her tongue into his mouth and encircled his tongue.

Valerie slid her hand into Jeff’s shorts and wrapped her fingers tightly around his growing cock. As their tongues spared with each other, Valerie pumped Jeff’s cock making him harder. Valerie removed her tee shirt and straddled Jeff’s face. She pushed his shorts down far enough so she could swallow his shaft.

Jeff hungrily sucked and licked Valerie’s pussy as she held his cock so the head was completely exposed. She would suck him into her mouth, then suck him on the way up. When she got to the top of his cock, she used the head as a lollipop. Valerie wanted more. She shoved Jeff’s shorts off of him and used her other hand to play and massage his balls.

Jeff’s oral expertise had Valerie to the very precipice of her orgasm. When Jeff grabbed her tits and started to milk them, that was one thing. But when he pinched her hard nipples and pulled them that was all Valerie could withstand. Jeff’s licking her clit, pulling her nipples, the sound of the cascading water, his cock in her mouth, and having his balls in her hand Valerie unloaded with an orgasm as she had never had before.

She pulled Jeff’s cock from her mouth but kept a firm grip on it. She was panting and moaning in abandonment. When Jeff gently slid a finger into Valerie’s tight ass she let out a yelp.

“Mmmm, Jeff. Oh, please. I can’t cum any longer. I can hardly breathe. Please.” fondle

Jeff released Valerie, but Valerie had other ideas. When she rolled off of Jeff, she laid across his chest. She still had a firm grip on his cock. Valerie lay there catching her breath and fondled his cock. Jeff heard Valerie‘s seductive chuckle.

“Ginger Snap? What is going on in that sexy brain of yours? Don’t you know, I’m supposed to be the one seducing you?”

Valerie looked over her shoulder at Jeff with a seductive smile. Her response was, “No.”

Valerie had recovered from the amazing orgasm Jeff gave her. Now, she could return the favor.

“Mmmmm, oh yes. This is very nice,” Valerie cooed as she stroked Jeff’s cock. “I wonder what would happen if I did this?” Valerie firmly rubbed Jeff’s balls. She was making him moan with delight.”

“Oh, I like that. I like that a lot. Let me try this.” And Valerie sucked the length of Jeff’s cock into her mouth. Jeff’s moaning grew louder.

Valerie was massaging his balls, and sucking his cock but then she changed her methods. She continued rubbing and pulling his balls, but when she got to the top of his cock, she sucked the head and started to give him a nice even hand job. She had Jeff moaning and squirming under her.

“Valerie! Oh god, what are you doing to me? You have to let me cum.”

“Oh, baby. Yes, you will cum. I am going to make you cum as you have never cum before. You will be squirting your cum down my throat. And I can hardly wait until you coat my throat with your cum, Magic Man.”

Valerie continued with her seduction n of Jeff. She made a circle with her index finger and thumb and made a cinch to pull and massage his balls. Then she continued her oral assault. She was stroking his aching cock with a firm grip. Up and down his shaft while she sucked the tip of his cock.

Jeff let out a loud moan and pushed Valerie’s head onto his cock. When he did, Valerie used her hand to pull his cock skin tight leaving the head fully exposed. She started sucking Jeff with as much suction as she could and pulling his balls. Jeff pushed Valerie’s head down and shoved his hips up and shot a full load of semen down Valerie’s throat.

Jeff was moaning and humping Valerie’s face with all his might, but Valerie kept him at bay. Jeff bucked and Valerie sucked until Jeff had exhausted all his strength. He lay on the blanket in the cave panting and his heart racing. Valerie’s relentless sucking slowly ceased. She turned around to look at her man.

“Jeff, I hope you had a wonderful orgasm,” Valerie said quietly.

Great gods, you were, I mean, holy shit I have had some wonderful orgasms with you Valerie, but this one. I do have one question, Sweetheart. Where are you going to bury my body?”

“Jeff, what are we going to do when we get back?”

“Baby we have the rest of the afternoon and evening. We don’t leave until tomo -. Oh. I see what you mean. I wish we could go back to the grass bush in my dad’s yard. I wish we would have stayed together then. Valerie, I don’t know how soon we can do it, but I want you with me. Always. Will you move in with me?”

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

“Jeff, you have taken me to an enchanted world. A world a city girl would never see. I can't see living without you. You’re my Magic Man. Take me with you to an enchanted world we can call ours.”

“Valerie, when we get back to town, we have to go to work. But I want us to find out when we can break a lease or when one of our leases ends. I want you with me. I want to go through whatever comes our way with you. I want to wake up in the morning and hear you say, “You show me yours and I’ll show you mine.” But this time our hearts.

“I love you, Jeff. You make me feel like a Queen.”

The lovers picked up their belongings and headed back to the cabin. Valerie was holding Jeff’s hand tightly but could not help looking back at the beautiful scene created by the waterfall. Once they were on the path, Valerie wanted to stop. She wasn’t ready to leave the enchantment Jeff had created. She sat on the soft green carpet of grass and looked all around.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it Ginger Snap? I wanted to bring you up here, because this is a special place to me, as you probably figured out by now. When the world gets too heavy on my shoulders, this is where I hide. No one has ever seen my enchanted world, other than you. And no one else will ever see it.”

“Jeff, why, or what is the real reason you have brought me here if this is your special place?”

“I love you Valerie, my little Ginger Snap.” Jeff helped her up. He hugged her tightly against his body and kissed her cheek.

It seemed that the walk back to the cabin had taken less time than the walk to the waterfall. When Valerie had passed the last tender twig, her pace was even slower. She kept looking back through the small clearing that led to the path. Valerie started tearing up. Going home meant going back to reality.

Jeff turned around to see where Valerie had gone. When he saw her standing there, her head looking down and shoulders moving as though she were crying. He walked back to her and held her. Valerie turned to Jeff and buried her face in his chest. She was sobbing. She had her arms wrapped around him.

“Baby, I understand how you feel. I never realized how beautiful this place was until this weekend with you. I don’t want to go back either, but we must. But Valerie, we are not leaving here. It will always be in our souls when we’re together. And I hope that is forever.”

“Jeff, I love you so, and I love it here so much. You made my whole life come alive.”

They went into the cabin and began packing for their drive home. Everything was just about done, except for the necessities for the evening. They had brought sandwiches for the next morning and tea. Valerie warmed the leftovers for dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. Jeff was drying the dishes and stacking them in the cabinet.

Valerie got a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and their glasses. She looked at Jeff with a sideways smile.

“What do you think? Once more before we have to go tomorrow,” Jeff smiled back and removed his shorts. Valerie left her shirt and shorts on the table as well. On the porch, Valerie held the glasses and Jeff poured the wine. They were facing each other and clinked their glasses and entwined their arms for the first sip.

Jeff sat down in his chair, but Valerie put her glass on the table and knelt in front of Jeff. Jeff looked down at Valerie who returned his look with a coy seductive smile. She tapped his cock and motioned it toward her. Jeff slid down in the chair. Valerie gently pushed his legs farther apart.

She wrapped her arms around Jeff’s ass and kissed his stiffening cock. When it was a little harder, Valerie used her tongue to make around his swelling cock head. Jeff slid down in the chair as far as possible.

Valerie was making circles on his cock and licking the head. She pursed her lips and place Jeff’s cock between her lips. Without warning, Valerie sucked Jeff’s cock into her mouth. She sucked all of his cock into her mouth. With his cock in her mouth, she was sucking and massaging the underside with her tongue.

Valerie moved her hand between Jeff’s legs and pushed his balls up so she could lick them while his cock was still deep in her throat. Valerie would wrap her lips around his cock and suck it up and down, then stop with her nose against his stomach and lick his balls.

To keep Jeff at bay, Valerie put a firm grip on his cock and use her other hand to push his balls up so she could lick and suck them into her mouth. She rolled his balls around in her mouth and then suck them as though she was going to swallow his balls. Jeff could only moan. Valerie had her man deep in passion.

Valerie stood up watching Jeff. She traced her lips with her tongue while she was pulling on Jeff’s aching cock. Valerie straddled Jeff’s lap, her eyes never left his. She lowered herself onto his lap guiding him into her wanting pussy. As her pussy was sucking Jeff’s cock deep into her, Jeff moaned in abandonment. She had him sexually captive.

“Jeff, suck my tits. Nibble on my nipples. I want to feel them in your mouth,” Valerie cooed.

Jeff sucked on Valerie’s right tit first and flicked her nipple with his tongue. Valerie started to slowly slide up and down his cock. Then she started rubbing her clit. With the stimulation from Jeff’s sucking and gentle bites on her nipples, her rubbing her clit, and the sliding on his cock, Valerie inhaled sharply. She held it for a few seconds, then let out a long low moan.

Her climax flowed from the depths of her pussy, down Jeff’s buried cock, and dampened his balls. She slid on Jeff’s cock until her climax finished. She looked deep into Jeff’s eyes. Valerie rocked back and forth on Jeff’s cock with a wicked smile on her face.

“Would you like a surprise, hmmm?” Valerie teased. “I have a special surprise for my Magic Man. Something no other man could have or would have. Do you want me to show you or tell you?”

It was too late for Jeff to answer. The second he drew his breath to answer Valeri, she was guiding his cock between her tight round ass cheeks. Slowly and carefully, Valerie slid Jeff’s steel rod into her ass. Jeff was beside himself. He never dreamed of doing this with Valerie. When she had inserted all of him into her ass, she smiled at Jeff.

She watched as his eyes rolled back into their sockets. She listened with satisfaction to his moaning of delight. She delighted in feeling his cock pulsing inside of her. She pushed her tit into his mouth. Jeff was sucking like a starving child, now she could begin sliding up and down his cock.

With each stroke, Valerie would stop just before the head would slide out of her ass. Then she would slowly start the descent to his groin only to ascend to the tip and then start the return trip down. Jeff was helplessly moaning and panting.

“My Magic Man. You have been so wonderful to me, and I have punished you long enough. Cum in me.”

Valerie quickened the tempo of her anal pumping. She kept her rhythm of pumping Jeff. Up and down his cock she would glide with him in her ass. She could feel the pulsing and knew Jeff was about ready to climax.

Jeff grabbed Valerie around her waist and pumped her as much as he could. He sucked her left tit into his mouth and sucked greedily. Then it happened. Jeff squeezed Valerie almost to the point she couldn’t breathe. She felt his hot cum splash into her bowels. She pumped him harder. With the second shot of hot cum blasting into her hot ass, Valerie started her orgasm.

The two of them hugged and pumped each other to the point of exhaustion. Valerie refused to release Jeff from inside her. She pushed herself down onto his lap as far as possible. Their bodies took over. Jeff had lost his strength and Valerie unwillingly pushed him out of her. She collapsed in his arms. Jeff hugged and kissed her neck. Both were exhausted.

“I love you so much, Valerie. I never thought I would meet someone as special as you.”

“I didn’t want to leave here without giving you something special to remember me by. I cherish every part of you that you left inside of me.”

“Remember you? Valerie when we get back, I have every intention of having you move in with me. I want you and only you in my life.”

They went inside to finish the sad task of packing the rest of their things. They left the clothes for the drive home on the couch. Then they sat together on the couch to finish the wine. They slept naked next to each other. Jeff’s arm was over Valerie and Valerie cuddled as close as possible to Jeff.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments