Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Sally got downstairs for breakfast accompanied by Sarah, she was surprised there was only one place set. Sarah explained that her uncle and his business guest had already left for the office whereas the Mistress and Mrs Lee would be breakfasting in the village a little later.

“I will be taking you to school, Sally, so excuse me while I go and get a few things sorted first.“

A moment later, Hilda appeared with her breakfast, but Sally hardly noticed the things before her as she lost herself in a daydream while looking out the window. It was only when Hilda reappeared and asked whether she would like more tea that she realised she had not touched a thing. Hilda being Hilda, said nothing but a few minutes later, Sarah came back and hurried Sally with an urgent, “Oh Sally, you’ll get us both in trouble. I am already running late, and I thought you would be ready to go by now. “

Sally jumped up and was ready to leave everything untouched, but Sarah insisted she eat at least a few bites and drink her juice. Then they hurried out to the car. They had reached halfway to school when Sally let out a groan. “Oh Sarah, we need to go back, I left my schoolbooks just outside the dining room door where I meant to collect them on our way out.”

Sarah knew they would both now certainly be in trouble. It was her role to ensure Mistress’s niece was cared for and kept on schedule, so she now faced Mrs Higgins' wrath later. Cleverly, she turned the car around in the first available safe place and phoned back to the house and asked Mrs Higgins to send out Hilda with Sally’s books.

They ground to a halt in front of the house and Sarah nearly blew her top when she saw no sign of the other maid. She ran from the car to get the books herself and met Hilda sauntering out carrying the precious load with a broad smile on her face. “I found them under the stairs, not just outside the dining room door as you told Mrs Higgins.” Sarah cursed Hilda under her breath, as the difference was only a few feet from where she had indicated but wasted no more time. She grabbed the books and ran back to the car. Hilda could not resist a jibe, and laughing at Sarah’s predicament, said out loud, “Oh dear, is my best mate Sarah in trouble now?”

Sarah gunned the car to maximum and did not waste time arguing with Sally about where she may have left the books. It changed nothing now anyway, but she had a strong suspicion that the books had been deliberately moved out of sight. They got to school at 8:01 and Sarah ran to the entrance carrying the books to leave Sally free to get to the entrance door unhindered. No use, though as the door had already been locked. Sarah rang the bell immediately, but it seemed as though the Gods were against them this morning as it took many more minutes before the door was opened only very slightly by a rather elderly lady who wasted more time in questioning the reason for their ringing the doorbell as she barred the way.

It took more valuable minutes for Sally to understand from the lady where her chemistry class was being held. Of course, it was the furthest possible classroom from the entrance and when she did eventually knock on the classroom door, it was sixteen minutes past eight. She was so nervous that she forgot the name of the teacher which she had noted yesterday on her agenda for today. Miss Carter simply ushered her in and indicating a desk, said, “That will be your seat, Sally, so leave your books there, but you are very late so I’m afraid I have no alternative but to send you to the headmistress.”

Sally took a piece of paper that Miss Carter passed her and hurried out of the class saying, “Sorry Miss, excuse me, Miss.” The teacher reprimanded someone who giggled at Sally’s plight as she closed the door behind her.

Sally had just finished introducing herself to the headmistress’s secretary as she heard the unmistakable ‘Swish-crack’ of a cane meeting flesh. A couple of minutes passed and then the inner door opened. Out came Miss Matthews, her English teacher. The teacher’s eyes were red and wet as she glared at Sally. The secretary told Sally, “You can go in and see Mrs McDonald now, girl.” Sally understood what had just happened only as she entered as instructed by the secretary. Inside was only the headmistress, so the one who had just received a caning was Miss Matthews! Now her aunt’s words about she having a word with the headmistress about ‘leniency' came back to her. God, her aunt sure ruled this place like a medieval queen!

Mrs McDonald demanded, “Sally, what brings you here at this early hour?”


Sally replied quickly, “Excuse me, Mrs McDonald, but Miss Carter sent me with this.” Sally stepped up to the headmistress’s desk and held out the note which she knew read, ‘Sally, twenty minutes late for class.’


Mrs McDonald unfolded it and read the note and then looked up and said, “Dear me, Sally, does the Governess know about this?” To Sally’s negative reply, the headmistress answered, “She will, however, as your performance is logged carefully. I have no choice therefore but to ensure you learn an exemplary lesson.” She pressed a buzzer on her desk and when a voice answered “Yes, Mrs McDonald,” she responded, “Come on in would you, Ann and bring your notepad and pencil.” The response was immediate with the secretary entering a few short seconds after.

Mrs McDonald snapped the order, “Dress and knickers off and hand them to my secretary please, girl, no dawdling. There has been quite enough time wasted already.”


As Sally obeyed, the headmistress went to a tall cupboard behind her desk, paused as she considered her choice, and then took down a thirty-six-inch crook-handled rattan, the same fiercest and the one she had just had occasion to use on her erring English teacher. She very deliberately drove the cane through the air with a distinctive ‘Whooshh,’ and hid her smile as both her secretary and the Governess’s niece jumped involuntarily.

Mrs McDonald ordered, “Bend over and grab your ankles, Sally. Now, when I say, ‘Ready,’ rise up on your toes and you are not permitted to drop down onto the flat of your feet until each stroke has been delivered. After which, you may remain with feet flat on the floor until I say again, 'Ready,' when you will raise up on your toes again. Do not let go of your ankles at any stage.”

Mrs McDonakld looked at her secretary and said, “Ann, you are here to note and count penalties. Sally will collect a penalty each time she either lets go of her ankles or drops onto the flat of her feet when she should be in the ‘Ready’ mode.”

“Ready,” Mrs McDonald said as she tapped the cane across the teen’s very broad buttocks. She knew the girl could not possibly get through the punishment without collecting several penalties, but it was essential that the reaction to the lateness was severe and memorable for Sally’s own long-term good as well as her own reputation with the Governess.

Mrs McDonald announced in her usual authoritative tone, “Twelve of the best, Sally”

Sally dropped involuntarily to the flat of her feet in sheer shock and fought hard to keep hold of her ankles as the first stroke cracked across her bottom.

Ann looked at her boss who shook her head and said, “We won’t count that mistake, Sally, next one yes however so remember the rules. Ready.”

Strokes two, three, and four all came in with Mrs McDonalds best efforts, but Sally amazed her by hanging on for dear life. She yelped but stayed in position. Mrs McDonald lined up the fifth stroke across the crease between the girl’s full buttocks and her thighs. Inevitably, as the rattan bit deep in that most tender spot, Sally let go of both ankles and did a little dance on both feet. Ann looked at her boss who held up four fingers, being one for each hand removed and one for each foot laid flat.

“Sorry, Mrs McDonald,” stammered the suffering girl.

No comfort this time as the response was, “You will be, girl.” Mrs McDonald then tapped the insides of the thighs to remind Sally to spread her legs more, and said, “We don’t want you falling over now do we, girl?”

Sally did as she was expected even though now the secretary, seated just to her right behind her would certainly see her most intimate parts. She even remembered to acknowledge the comment with a “No, Mrs McDonald.”

The headmistress aimed the sixth stroke at the very center of the girl’s extraordinarily large bottom which, she reflected, would be typically, ‘Caribbean,’ were it not for the skin colour. She drew the cane back well over her powerful shoulder and lashed it towards the target with her full force, cocking her wrist just as the rod was about to bite. The new student yelped at the top of her voice, let go with one hand momentarily but managed to stay in position otherwise. The secretary held up one finger and looked at her boss who nodded. Now the penalties had reached five after only six strokes.

By the time the full twelve strokes had been delivered, one on the tops of her thighs, the penalties equaled the number of strokes given. Sally was in a terrible state but stayed down. She had counted the terribly hard strokes in her head but awaited the penalties. Both the headmistress and Ann were studying the tramlined bottom and upper thighs but what drew their attention most was the girl’s very puffy and very wet hairless labia. It was dripping now. Ann got up, took a tissue from the box on Mrs McDonald’s desk and saying, “Stay very still now, Sally,” as she very slowly wiped those lips and showed her boss the creamy result. They exchanged smiles as neither had ever seen any student so obviously stimulated by a caning.

Mrs McDonald passed Sally another tissue saying she should dry her tears. Sally did not know whether to get up or stay down but her quandary was resolved quickly as the headmistress announced, “You have accumulated twelve penalties, girl, so present yourself to my secretary this afternoon at four o’clock sharp for those penalties. After that, I sincerely hope you will never again be late for school.”

Saying so, she stored her cane away. Ann helped Sally into her knickers and dress and led her to the toilet, where she told the teen, “Back to Chemistry as soon as you are finished in there, Sally.”

Alone at last, Sally was able to reflect. The caning had been awful, even more so because she was unable to move from the difficult and highly indignant position to which she had been constrained by the huge and dominant headmistress. Sitting on the toilet her hand went immediately to release the need which had built to a climax when the secretary had brushed her there with a tissue. She was sopping again and just touching her labia now was enough to drive her over the top to a wonderful orgasm. Her mind cut out the pain as she penetrated herself urgently and reached again another orgasm moaning out loudly. She did not know that Ann had hung around outside and stifled a giggle at that noise.



Now calming a little, Sally started to think of a host of other things including her new friend Sarah being the first as it was Sarah who brought her relief from pain and release from tensions. Poor Sarah was in trouble because of her tardiness and carelessness this morning. She had deserved those twelve strokes and prayed that some justice up there would ensure that Sarah was not so harshly treated because she had no fault. It had all been Sally’s fault. She dried herself, pulled up her tight schoolgirl knickers over her throbbing bottom with a groan and washed her face to make herself a bit more presentable. God, she thought, what if I get in trouble with another Mistress today, and earn more caning besides that which she faced this afternoon? What about her aunt, and what would she have to say about her carelessness? Surely twenty-four strokes of the cane from the headmistress would satisfy even her aunt.

She got through all the morning lessons without even one more stroke of the cane. Sally reckoned she had her guardian angel to thank but maybe the headmistress had taken pity on her and given instructions.

She had just finished lunch when Miss Matthews came up to her and whispered in her ear, “I’m looking forward to reviewing that assessment I set you. For your sake, it better be good, girl.”

Helen, seated beside her asked what the English Mistress wanted and Sally told her, Helen groaned and replied, “Oh dear, Sally, it sounds like her leniency with you yesterday was a one-off. Do your very best on that assessment.”

Sally said nothing to her companions about what she witnessed outside the headmistress’s office that morning. She thought it wisest to avoid someone gossiping and word getting back to Miss Matthews. Now she was even more determined to keep it a secret. From Miss Simms hint yesterday, it was plainly not unheard of for the teachers to visit the headmistress and her cane, but she did not want to be the one who spread the news.

Tuesday afternoon started with another new face for Sally, Miss Jacobs, who taught Economics. Miss Jacobs was rather plain looking and perhaps the oldest of the teachers she had met so far, in her late forties Sally reckoned. She looked at Sally with penetrating grey eyes and said, “Welcome to Sally, the Governess’s niece.”

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

Sally thought it wisest to get up and acknowledge with, “Thank you, Miss Jacobs, I hope to learn a lot from you.”

The teacher smiled wryly and responded, “Oh you will, Sally or you’ll have a very sore bottom by the end of my classes I assure you.”

What could Sally say to that, so she just said, “Yes, Miss Jacobs,” and sat.”

Five of her companions were called out and made to turn their backs to the class. Then Miss Jacobs pinned up their skirts to uncover their knickered bottoms. All had failed to reach the required minimum level at the latest weekly test. All were younger than the Mistress but the first one to take place over the ever-present caning stool, looked almost the same age as Miss Carter. She got three strokes which meant she had achieved a mark of seventy-five percent. She was ordered back to the start of the line, facing front as before. The next took her place over the stool, again another with just three strokes, laid on hard as before. Miss Carter told the second to join her punished companion and called the third to her. This time six strokes, no explanation as before but all knew that the pass mark had been missed by ten percent. The last unfortunate, probably in her mid-thirties with the largest of the bottoms on display, got nine strokes. Then, as Miss Carter unpinned the dresses going back down the line, she said, “I hope that teaches you girls to pay more attention and try harder next time.”

In unison, they responded with, “Yes, Miss Carter, thank you, Miss Carter.” She dismissed them back to their desks.

Sally received, as she had from each teacher, an assessment test. In this case, to be returned by Friday.

The next class was botany which today was outdoors, but Sally was excused as she had an appointment with Mrs McDonald. She handed her Botany teacher the note which Ann had given her. It drew a comment which all must have heard, “Okay Sally, go for your appointment with the headmistress which I’m sure will be instructive.” That drew a few sympathetic comments from her new companions. Sally thanked Miss Green and left.

Ann greeted her with, “Ah Sally, right on time, Mrs McDonald should be finished shortly, but she is discussing terms with a new client just now. She asked me to have you spend a little time reflecting on the importance of not getting lost in daydreams. Just slip off your dress and knickers would you and hand them to me. You may keep on your bra, shoes, and socks.”


Sally passed her things to the secretary and held her hands over her vulva. Ann laughed softly and said, “Oh come on, Sally, I already had a good look at you this morning. Hands clasped behind your neck please and nose to the wall over there for your reflection time.”

At the wall, Sally thought she could hear voices from inside the headmistress’s office. She dreaded the thought of a stranger seeing her like this. At least both voices were feminine. Ten minutes or so later, Ann’s phone rang, and she responded, “Certainly Mrs McDonald, right away.”

She put her hand around Sally’s waist and said, “Keep your arms exactly where they are, Sally, and come with me.” They entered once told to in response to Ann’s knock. The lady sitting in front of the headmistress’s desk turned around to look and did not seem in the slightest surprised by the arrival of an almost nude young lady with her hands clasped behind her.

Sally felt her stare at her bare vulva momentarily but then she turned back to face the headmistress who was saying, “This is the niece of our Governess I was telling you about Mrs Davis. Sally, this is Mrs Davis, CEO of Davis Enterprises, one of the top thirty companies on the FTSE. We are delighted she has decided to send her younger sister here instead of allowing the Fraud Squad to arrest her and send her to prison which would be a scandal Davis Enterprises wishes to avoid.“

A dozen thoughts flashed through the teenager’s head. This, she realised, explained many mysteries about this place.

The headmistress addressed her now, “Right, girl, prepare yourself over the stool over there for the twelve penalty strokes you earned this morning. Remember not to rise until I say so.”

Mrs Davis gasped and the headmistress explained. “Don’t be concerned, Mrs Davis, every student is treated with the Governess’s special balm in the evening before bedtime. No permanent damage is done but a sound and painful lesson is required for all shortcomings during the day. Tomorrow morning this girl’s bottom will show no signs whatsoever of today’s punishments. Right now, I fully intend on making her a very sorry girl.”

Sally grasped the rungs of the stool harder. She heard the whoosh of the cane behind her and tensed but it was only a slice through empty air.

Mrs Davis shifted slightly on her seat, and she was drawn to this like a magnet. There could have been an earthquake and she would not have heard it. She followed the Scots giant every move as she swung the cane down and half jumped out of her seat when it impacted the girl’s flesh. Amazed that the teen stayed down and made very little noise, she licked her lips and shifted again. She was having hot flushes and not just on her face.

The headmistress tapped between Sally’s thighs and waited as the girl spread her legs wider. She noted her new client’s gaping mouth and exchanged smiles with her secretary. She caned, as she always did, with determination to leave a lasting impression on the mind if not the bottom, landing strokes two, three, four, and five each slightly lower than the previous one. The sixth stroke was special, as she landed it whipping upwards on the overhanging curves, and Sally screeched in pain and let go of the rungs for a moment.

Mrs McDonald said, “That’s okay girl, as long as you don’t get up, I won’t add any penalties this time around.”

Mrs Davis had never experienced any emotion as powerful before and it took all her self-control not to orgasm there and then, not just because of what was happening but the thought that her irresponsible bitch sister could very soon be in Sally’s position having her lazy backside thrashed. She would have to ask Mrs McDonald afterwards whether she would be caning her sister on the bare too. Three years here at this, ‘college,’ would buck up her ideas. She smiled broadly with that thrilling image as stroke seven whipped into the exceptionally broad and rounded bottom.

Sally held on as best she could, but the pain was horrendous. Mrs McDonald did not ease up and several of the strokes now crisscrossed the ridges left from this morning’s punishment. She let go several more times but managed not to jump up as she could not bear to add even one extra stroke.

Mrs McDonald was quite breathless. The girl had taken as hard a thrashing as she had ever dished out, yet she remained bent over submissively awaiting permission to rise. She swished the cane to her left and caressed, with her right hand, the trembling and tramlined semi-orbs. As she traced her fingertips over and deep between the punished buttocks she said in an atypically gentle tone, “I really hope this will be the last time I need to punish you for lateness Girl. Make no mistake, however, just one minute late again and you will be back in here for a repeat of this morning’s beating with penalties. Do I make myself very clear?” As she waited for the response, she rested her index and forefingers right on the young woman’s swollen and bald labia.

Sally sucked in breath between sobs and without intending to do so, pushed her hips back onto the fingers for their deeper attention. She stammered, “Yes, Mrs McDonald, very clear,” squeaking the last word as those fingers penetrated.

The headmistress beckoned over Mrs Davis and Ann who were both blushed with excitement and asked, “Am I mistaken, Ladies, or is this girl sopping wet down here?”

Ann was not new to the situation so did not hesitate to confirm her superior’s affirmation after she felt Sally intimately.

Mrs Davis was astounded as she felt the heat coming from the roasted buttocks as she gently passed her fingers over them. Then she gasped as her fingers met the sticky juices. One thing she thought was being sexually stimulated by witnessing such a caning but how could one possibly orgasm after being subjected to such a thrashing?

Sally had simply let her emotions run wild but she could not block her pent-up emotions another second. Ann had lit the fuse placed there by the headmistress and Mrs Davis caused the explosion as she caressed repeatedly her scorched bottom.

The three exchanged smiles but the headmistress knew it was appropriate now to bring this very exciting session to a conclusion. “Ann, please accompany Sally to the toilet and then have her spend fifteen minutes with her nose to the wall in your office, after which, you may allow her to dress and leave. One of the Governess’s staff should be here shortly to pick her up.”

Once Ann had taken the student out, Mrs McDonald smiled at her very wealthy client and asked nonchalantly whether she needed to use her private bathroom. Mrs Davis accepted gladly.

When her guest returned, Mrs McDonald excused herself and paid a rapid visit to her facilities.

On returning Mrs McDonald asked, “I hope you didn’t mind that, Mrs Davis?”

“Not in the least,” replied the CEO as she took the crystal tumbler offered by the headmistress. “It was very, shall I say, instructive.”

Mrs McDonald clinked glasses saying, “Nothing like a stiff Glenmorangie single malt to calm one’s nerves after a spot of exertion eh?”

Her guest sipped and sat down back in her chair, and replied, “Yes, indeed Headmistress, very nice too. Just what the doctor ordered. This afternoon’s events leave me in no doubt that your establishment is exactly what is required for my irresponsible sister. I am happy to arrange a transfer of funds for the first semester as soon as I get back to the office.”

Mrs McDonald could hardly hide her glee and knew that the Governess would be very pleased.

Mrs Davis asked, “Just one request, Headmistress, please welcome my sister here with a sound of bare-bottom thrashing just as you gave that girl just now. Make sure you also keep her on a tight rein please. “

Mrs McDonald smiled as she replied, “It will be my pleasure I assure you Mrs Davis. My duty is to keep our clients satisfied. Would you like a video of that and her further chastisements?”

Looking around the office, Mrs Davis could not spot any cameras.

Mrs McDonald knew what Mrs Davis was looking for and informed her, “Oh, it is well hidden, Mrs Davis. Modern technology is amazingly efficient. All I need to do is press this button here under my desk and sound and images are recorded.”

Mrs Davis also smiled as she replied, “Then certainly, it would be delightful to be able to keep an eye on her progress.”

They both laughed and sipped some more.

Ann had allowed Sally extra time in the toilet as she knew the girl was still bordering on ecstasy. She slipped into another cubicle herself and lowered her sopping knickers and from the sound next door, they both came within seconds of one another. She then accompanied the dazzled teenager back to her office and put her facing the wall with her thoroughly thrashed big bottom on display as instructed by her boss.


She accompanied the dazzled teenager back to her office and put her facing the wall with her thoroughly thrashed big bottom on display as instructed by her boss.

Her bottom already began to hurt a bit less as she neared the end of the fifteen minutes decreed by the headmistress. She even had a silent laugh at herself. Less than a week ago, she would have never imagined anything like this lifestyle existed. It did and she was strangely getting to treasure it. All her material needs were cared for. She had a future position planned for her by her aunt. All she needed to do was follow Aunt’s rules. If she did not, her bottom suffered. To some, that might have seemed barbaric, but Sally knew for a certainty that it was what she needed.

She almost jumped as Ann placed her arm around her waist and said, “Here are your things, Dear, put them on and go outside. A car is waiting to take you home.”
 

Published 
Written by maegan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments