Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Aunt arrived at exactly three at the school car park. The Maserati had not even come to a full stop when her Aunt opened the boot from some switch inside and Sally loaded her books there. She groaned as she did, because attached to two clips on the inside of the hood was yet another crook-handled cane. She walked around the front and climbed in beside her Aunt, and they sped off.

Harriet had heard her niece’s groan and knew exactly why. She smiled at Sally as the teenager boarded. Sally was hyper-alert as she boarded. A cane even in the car meant her Aunt intended to impose her rigid methods everywhere.  She greeted her Aunt and thanked her for coming to pick her up.

Harriet steered the car out onto the public road and as she accelerated towards the village, she asked, “So, how did you find your first day at my school, Sally. Did the teachers need to cane you already?”

Sally’s nervous state sent her brain into overdrive and she stupidly tried to hide the truth with, “No, Ma’am, just the nine strokes you asked Mrs McDonald to give me this morning. They were very hard and I’m still sore.”

Her Aunt said nothing but gunned the powerful engine around a curve before looking at Sally quizzically.

Sally remembered only then her Aunt’s instruction to the staff, ‘I’ll expect a weekly report on Sally’s progress’ and stammered, “Well Ma’am, I did get another three strokes from Miss Matthews, the English Mistress”.

“So, girl, you lied to me just a moment ago?”

Sally blushed and fumbled with her skirt. “I forgot for a moment Ma’am, it’s been such a hectic day with everything being new and all.”

At that very moment, they pulled up outside a shop on the far side of the village and her Aunt’s response was ‘You will learn not to lie to me, girl. Bring the cane from the boot.”

So saying, Harriet opened the boot and climbed out of the driver’s seat. Sally got out too. Cursing silently her own short-sightedness, right after she had sworn to be especially on her guard. She went to the boot, unlatched the cane from its stays and followed her Aunt who was entering the shop. She looked around nervously the street as she walked. Nearby there were an elderly couple and she heard the lady say to her husband, “ ‘ope she gets it good’n’ard.”  The old lady was smiling at Sally, and her husband was staring at the schoolgirl’s nether regions. Sally half jumped as she heard a loud ‘clunk’. It was her Aunt who had locked the car and was about to say something regarding dawdling, so Sally ran up the steps to the shop to join her Aunt.

The shop owner, a silver-haired slightly stooping lady in her late middle age, greeted them the moment they got inside. “Good afternoon Governess. You are right on time; I was just heading to the door to meet you as I know you are always so punctual.” She was smiling broadly and took Harriet’s proffered hand in both hers warmly. 

“Ah, this must be young Sally.” Offering her hand to the teenager. Sally took the lady’s hand in her right hand, after passing the cane to her left, blushing as she did.

Then the shop owner turned the key in the shop-door and changed the sign from ‘open’ to ‘closed’.

Her Aunt introduced them with, “Yes indeed Mrs Thomas, it is my niece Sally whom we discussed on the phone. She needs your expert eye to get her kitted out fully for school, casual, and formal wear with appropriate underwear for each occasion please.”

Sally was just saying “pleased to meet you, Mrs Thomas,” when a younger woman walked out from the back of the shop. Mrs Thomas let go of Sally’s hand and said, “and here is my girl Gwen. I couldn’t run this place anymore without her energy and blessed eyesight.” Gwen smiled at Sally, looked at the half-hidden cane but said nothing. Instead, she made a fuss over the Governess just as her mother had done.

Sally realised that such a large shop in a small village could not have much business were it not for the patronage of ‘The Governess.’

Mrs Thomas emphasised that with her next sentence. “We know you are an extremely busy lady Governess, so may I get Gwen to take Sally’s measurements please so that we can make a start”?

“Yes, indeed, Mrs Thomas, let’s do that, thank you.” Then turning to Sally, she said, “Pass me the cane, girl. You’ll be getting six of the best shortly for attempting to lie to me just now, but first, undress, and go with Gwen.”

Sally passed the rod to her Aunt and started by unbuttoning the top of her gymslip.

Both Mrs Thomas and her daughter were watching her closely, noticing where the standard uniform, they had supplied at the Governess’s request a few days earlier, was woefully tight. Neither expressed any opinion about the Governess’s intention to cane her niece right here in their shop. She was, responsible for the vast majority of not only their business but, together with her husband’s factory, responsible for the greater part of all economic activity in the village and surrounding farms. It was well known that the cane was employed at the Governess’s college. It had been the main reason the cane had been reintroduced in the local grammar school. It was also known that the Governess kept a strict regime with the staff at her nearby home.

When Sally was down to her bra and knickers she paused and looked at her Aunt. The response made her blush even more than she was already doing, “Gwen needs that bra off to get your bust measurements right and I’ll need those knickers off anyway for this.” She sliced the cane through the empty air with a whoosh which sent a quiver down Sally’s spine.

Sally, left with no choice, removed the last scraps of her dignity.

Gwen took Sally towards the more spacious area on the other end of the counter. Not into a changing cubicle she explained because they would be a ‘bit squashed and dark’ and she needed the space and the light to get the measurements perfect.

Harriet and Mrs Thomas stayed at the front end of the shop and as she followed Gwen she heard Mrs Thomas say to her Aunt, “it looks like she’s already been a very naughty girl today.”  She did not hear the response as Gwen was asking her to take off her shoes and stand on a centrally placed mat near a low three-legged stool.

Gwen was in her mid-thirties and pretty. Taller than Sally but then, mused Sally, almost everyone was taller than she was. Within minutes, Gwen, with her gentle instructions and open smile, had put Sally at her ease despite her nudity. Arms outstretched she had her under-bust measurement taken for the first time in her life. Gwen noted each measurement on a pad which she had placed on the stool. Then, to be sure, retook the same set of measurements.

When it came to taking Sally’s hip measurements, Gwen sat on the little stool and was faced with Sally’s freshly bared vulva. Sally and Gwen exchanged blushes, but Gwen fussed over her tape measure and the moment of embarrassment passed.  Then Gwen took her upper thigh circumference and crutch to knee measurements and that meant inevitable contact between Gwen’s fingers and more of her sensitive points. Was it the nudity? Was it the closeness of this pretty and gentle woman? Was it the awareness that they were being watched by the other two, or was it the prospect of yet another caning? She felt arousal again which was evidenced by the stiffening of her nipples and not only.

Gwen smiled at Sally knowingly. She stood and facing the other two, announced, “I have all the measurements we need Mum. Now it’s just a question of choosing the styles for non-school wear.”

Harriet announced, “Forgive the interruption, Gwen, but first I need to teach my niece not to lie. Turning to Sally she barked in a tone which did not permit discussion, ”Get into ‘attention’ position, girl.”

Sally’s mind flooded with the memory of the humiliating display imposed upon her arrival at her Aunt’s house. She obeyed and widened her stance, stood straight up and clasped her hands behind her head. She blushed deeply.

Her Aunt continued, “Afterwards, while she reflects on her mistake with nose to that corner, we’ll choose clothes.” 

Harriett fondled the cane and examined the open area at the back of the shop. She found what she wanted and asked, “May we use this display table Mrs Thomas?”

The shop owner guessed the purpose behind the request and looking at Sally’s rather full, not fat but very curvy figure, she responded, “If you don’t mind Governess, I’ll get you a sturdier piece.” Turning to her daughter she said, “Gwen dear, bring the steps would you please.”

Gwen opened a door which doubled as a full-length mirror and entered a small storeroom. She brought out a metal, folding, three-step ladder with a handrail and placed it open in the middle of the floor just in front of the glass-topped display table. She then withdrew and joined her mother who was in the doorway between this wider area and the front of the shop.

Harriett smiled at the owner and her daughter saying, “Thank you so much, this is ideal.”  It looks just right. She moved the steps around, so the stepped part was facing the display table. Then addressing Sally, she said, “Right girl, come here, lean over the back of the steps and hold onto the lowest step.”

Sally had no choice but to obey.

Harriett came up behind her and tapped the cane between her calves. “Wider girl, we don’t want you topping over now do we?”

Sally knew the others would be seeing her most private parts but was getting used of this imposition already. She again complied.

Mrs Thomas valued the Governess’s patronage far too highly to even dream of questioning her intent but she noticed Gwen was uneasy and sensed she was about to protest given the already wealed state of the girl’s bottom. She grabbed her daughter’s arm and squeezed hard. They exchanged glances and Gwen relented. However, she said, “If you’ll excuse me, Governess, I’ll go and see if I can find a more suitable school uniform for Sally so as to save your valuable time.”

Her mother stared at her unhappily, but Harriet responded with, “No Gwen, we will select all Sally’s clothes together. Right now, let us all concentrate on ensuring she learns the cost of attempting to lie to those who have authority in her life. An essential part of the lesson is her knowing that her correction will be witnessed and approved of by all present. You understand and agree don’t you, Gwen?”  The Governess, their Patron, the driving force behind the whole economy of the village, was looking expectantly at her with the cane flexed between her hands. She also sensed the panic emanating from her mother.

She blushed and replied, “Of course I understand and agree with your decisions, Governess. It is just I did not realise my witnessing the ‘correction’ was such an important aspect. “

The exhalation by her mother was audible. Then she felt her hand being released and caressed softly in her mother’s.

Harriet smiled at them and said as she turned back to her niece. “I’m so glad we have settled that. So, let us begin.”

Harriet studied her target. She had heard that Sally’s maternal grandmother had come from Brazil and as she tapped the thin rod across the wide expanse of the prominent orbs, she decided Sally must have that ancestor to thank for her shape because Sally’s own mother had been very slim and unshapely.   

She looked the nine lower tramlines and noticed the difference when compared to two of the lines laid higher up and then the more pronounced line left by the uppermost stroke. Nothing and nobody escaped her keen senses. She made a mental note to thank Mrs McDonald and ask her to have a word with the English Mistress, highlighting that the Governess required total dedication to the objective from all staff.

She decided the first two would be aimed right on those two light lines. She tapped on the upper of the two and said, “If there is another occasion when I catch you lying, girl, it will be twelve strokes. Hold on tight now, I intend to make this a memorable caning for your own good.”

Mrs Thomas and Gwen exchanged glances. The older lady’s face expressed acceptance of the inevitable. Gwen’s eyes were doleful. Her mother squeezed her hand as the sound of the first stroke whooshed through the air followed immediately by a loud thwack, as the cane bit the well-padded target.

Sally yelped in pain and held onto the step for dear life.

Her Aunt caressed the tip of the cane lovingly and nodded to herself in satisfaction as the stroke had hit exactly where she intended.

She tapped the remaining light line left by Miss Matthews. She brought the cane back high, but not so high as to risk accuracy, and then she lashed it down, remembering to cock her wrist just as the cane impacted. Another perfectly executed stroke causing her to lick her lips. She thought it was very good that her George would be home this evening as she was going to relive this moment in her mind as they made overdue love. He did not share her passion for applying the rod but accepted it was her way of running things and cared only for the excellent results through domestic efficiency.

Lovelllyy18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovelllyy18

Sally was already crying. Her Aunt had tripled the pain that had been left in that area of her bottom. She weaved her bottom trying to seek some measure of relief. Then she heard, “Keep that big bottom still, girl, or I’ll end up hitting you on the hip by mistake.”

Harriett knew that the strict regime she had instilled at her home and the school meant they were two shining examples of efficiency in an otherwise very gloomy and still reeling post-Covid-19 society. She delighted in that success, but she had imposed a limit which meant, never intentionally do lasting harm. Therefore, she aimed her third stroke just above Miss Matthew’s highest one.  She made it the hardest yet, whipping back her wrist at the last second. Thwack!

Sally yelled even louder and lifted her legs one after the other, trying to shake away the pain.

Her Aunt asked, “Is this teaching you to think again before lying, Sally?”

The reply was a shouted, “Yes Ma’am, I will n..ever lie again.”

Harriet looked at Mrs Thomas and her daughter and said, “So the punishment is having the desired effect is it, Sally?” 

Again, a stammered affirmation from the suffering teenager.

Harriett noticed admiration in Mrs Thomas’s expression and downright shock in that of her daughter. She decided to take Mrs Thomas aside later and ask her to remind her daughter of a few facts.

Strokes four and five were as hard as the third. Whipping in just higher than the third and caused Sally to burst into even louder stuttering and gasping. She held onto the step with all her strength and prayed for the sixth to come quickly.

Yet again, she felt a contrasting sensation pulsing within.  Her brain screamed pain. Yet her body flourished on the very same pain and humiliation. She had to think about this but just then, stroke six lashed her bottom higher still and drove all the breath from her.

Harriett did notice the puffy, widening labia but put the thought away for later and running her fingers lightly over those new strokes, she asked yet again, “Lesson learnt, girl?”

Sally had the greatest of difficulty in finding breath but did, eventually stutter, “Yes Ma’am. No more lies.”

Her Aunt gave her permission to rise and asked Mrs Thomas if her niece might use their toilet. Gwen showed Sally the way, and could not help but notice the erect nipples, as she handed Sally some tissues. As she entered the toilet, Sally heard her Aunt instruct, “Not more than ten minutes, girl. Afterwards, you can spend fifteen minutes standing with your nose to the corner to reflect on the consequences of lying.” Sally responded with the required affirmation[CK1] and then entered and locked the door. She looked at her wealed bottom in the mirror. Caressed it with one hand while the other attended to her throbbing clitoris. It happened in seconds. Her greatest ever orgasm erupted, and she moaned loudly in pleasure. She hoped to God that the others were far away from the toilet and too busy in conversation to have heard. She entered the cubicle and sorted herself as best she could. Then back to the basin and washed her face. Saying a silent thank you, to the shop owners for their foresight in providing fresh towels. She reentered the shop hoping her blush had faded. It had not, and the fact was spotted, by all three, but none commented.

Her Aunt pointed a finger at the corner behind the toilet door and said, “Stand right there, girl. Nose touching the wall and hands clasped behind your neck.”

Sally responded, “Yes Ma’am” and obeyed. She did not, ‘reflect on the consequences of lying.’ Instead, she tried to sort out in her head why it was that this new way of life was multiplying her sexual awareness far beyond anything she had experienced. Even on a totally different level when compared to the times she and her friend Julie had been able to be alone and intimate.  Did she need to be kept on a tight rein and face corporal punishment for any perceived shortcomings? It certainly seemed so. The throbbing in her bottom was again echoed by the flutters in her abdomen. She looked forward to being alone in her room later. Then she heard her name and her daydream ended abruptly.

“Sally, I said come out of the corner and try these on.” It was her Aunt and her tone demonstrated her patience was already wearing thin.

In her proffered hand was a pair of navy-blue school knickers. She added, “They are one size bigger than those you had on today.” The teenager did not want anything on her bottom right now, but she knew better than to protest and instead, responded with, “Yes Ma’am, right away Ma’am.”

They were tight, way too tight, but her Aunt did a sign for her to turn slowly and announced, “Just perfect, we’ll take a dozen this size and colour Mrs Thomas.”

Gwen suggested that maybe Sally should try a larger size, as the elastic seemed to dig into her buttocks, but the suggestion was dismissed with, “No, I want them nice and snug on her Gwen, thank you all the same.” Then, turning back to the boxes from which those knickers had been taken, she said,” Ah yes, and a dozen of these pink ones in the same size, please. For non-school wear.”

Gwen was about to suggest something less dour with lace, but her mother blocked her initiative saying, “Thank you very much, Governess, Gwen will check whether we have a dozen of each in stock immediately. If not, we will wrap up what we have and get the balance on order this afternoon, of course. Now, may I suggest some matching bras, or would you prefer white like she had on earlier, Governess?

Matching was decided and Gwen helped Sally try on a suitably sized navy-blue wired model. At least, thought Sally, this one fitted thanks to Gwen’s tape. She would have preferred something prettier, but she knew it was not her prerogative to choose. Again, her Aunt ordered a dozen in this colour and a dozen in pink.

Then came the PE kit which consisted of a black, halter-neck sports bra, black boy-shorts knickers, a yellow t-shirt and dark green short skirt. Again, her Aunt insisted upon the knickers being a size smaller than they should have been. The rest fitted fine and three PE kits were added to the list.

Her Aunt then told her to put back on her new navy-blue school-uniform underwear.  Gwen was about to have Sally try on a blouse, when her Aunt asked to see some girdles, ‘As we have the girl in just her underwear still,’ she explained.

To Sally, it was a very strange request, as she had never even seen a girdle and thought they had disappeared in her Grandmother’s days. It was not a strange request for Mrs Thomas and Gwen, so apparently, they were used to supplying such items to ‘the Governess’.  They knew exactly what she wanted and before she knew it, Sally was stepping into a white open-bottom girdle with six suspenders dangling from it. Gwen tugged it up at the waist and stood back smiling. Then looking at Harriett she asked,” May I choose some suitable stockings Governess?” The response was affirmative, and Gwen got Sally to sit, as she helped her into some tan, light den, stockings which complimented, rather than hid the girl’s legs.

Sally felt special in the girdle and stockings. It hugged her bottom tightly and renewed the glowing pain/pleasure. Her legs looked better than she had ever seen. as she admired the view in the full-length mirror.  Then she noticed her Aunt, behind her in the mirror. She was also smiling, and that was the very first time that Sally had seen her Aunt smile at her. It made her feel ‘home’ and welcome and she did what she would never have planned to do. She turned and hugged her Aunt with, “Thank you Ma’am, I feel like a million dollars.”

Harriett had been taken unawares, but laughed good-naturedly and said, “The girdle and stockings only for special occasions Sally, and never in school. That bottom of yours will need to be ready for the cane in seconds, the Mistresses won’t have time to wait for you to do a strip-tease.” She was serious but at the same time, she was enjoying the fun-moment.

Mrs Thomas suggested that Sally needed to slip down the girdle while she tried on the uniform, as it would alter the fit, but she could put it back on, for trying the formal wear, and keep it on for going home in, just this once.

Harriett agreed, saying,” Yes that is a good idea Mrs Thomas. Three white girdles, three black and a dozen each of those tan stockings and similar ones in black, please. Now let us see if she fits into a standard blouse and uniform, or what alterations may be needed.”

Sally felt good. Sure, there were strict rules, an extremely strict school and that cane which she hated but also was drawn to, by feelings she had never known. Her Aunt had finally laughed with her and was spending a fortune on making her look and feel great.

Under the expert eyes of Mrs Thomas and Gwen, the necessary blouse and pinafore dress alterations were established, with Mrs Thomas making Sally blush momentarily as she commented, “Extraordinarily wide hips and bust for her age”. There was no malice in Mrs Thomas’s observation and that was highlighted when Gwen commented, “Aw Mum, now you’ve embarrassed her”. The older lady laughed and hugged Sally, kissed her cheek and said in Welsh brogue “sure I’m only jealous Dearie”.

Sally lost her tense moment in a laugh with the others. Even her Aunt was once again enjoying the fun.

Gwen helped Sally out of the dress and blouse as both had been pinned in the critical places where the alterations were to be made. Then she helped Sally into the girdle again and attached the stockings at the back saying, “You’ll have to get the hang of doing these yourself. It helps if you put your foot on a chair or stool but careful you don’t dig your nails into the stockings, or you will ruin them”. Sally responded very sincerely with, “Thank you, Gwen, I will be very careful as they feel wonderful”.

In the meantime, Harriett had, with Mrs Thomas, selected an armful of skirts, tops and dresses for her to try on. She was far too excited to even think that perhaps she should have been part of the decision on what was proposed. She was too grateful and fulfilled to want to even think of questioning the choices being made as she tried on one piece after another. She twirled and smiled when asked to turn. Shoes were also proposed, and she quite lost count of what her Aunt had ordered.

She had already renounced ‘choice’. Maybe immediately at the Train Station yesterday, maybe later, but now her attitude was simply acceptance and a strive to attempt to please her Aunt and those appointed by her Aunt to make decisions for her.

Lots of pins later, Sally was back in her temporary, overtight, school uniform, but with the girdle and stockings, she felt great and thanked Mrs Thomas and Gwen as she and Harriett were leaving with several large bags of items. A better-fitting school uniform, along with some other items would be delivered tomorrow to Aunt’s residence whilst Sally would be at school, and they agreed that Mrs Higgins would accompany Sally to the shop on Thursday afternoon to do some last checks before two formal dresses were finalised.

She was piling the shopping in the boot of Aunt’s car when Harriet noticed the empty clips on the inside of the boot lid. Pointing at the empty space she said, “I certainly hope we are not going to need it over the remaining five minutes that it will take us to get home but next time you are travelling with me, I will need to know it’s close at hand, in case you need correction”. Sally’s joyful moment ended then and there as reality intruded and she had to respond, “Yes Ma’am, I’ll go back and fetch it immediately”.

She ran up the two steps back into the shop and as she pulled the door open, bumped into Mrs Thomas who was indeed carrying the cane that had been forgotten on the counter.  She thanked the shop owner and turning, almost bumped into another lady. The new arrival who had her foot on the upper step said, “careful Dear”. Sally backed into the shop to leave the lady pass, immediately following the newcomer were two girls. Sally was momentarily mesmerized as they were identical twins. Very pretty, probably her own age or a little younger. They stared at the cane in Sally’s left hand. Her right was still occupied holding the shop door open. She blushed as they both very deliberately looked from cane to her face. Her embarrassment increased dramatically as her Aunt shouted up from the car, “Will you hurry up, Sally, put that cane in its place in the boot and jump in. I do not have all day”.

Sally hurried past the twins remembering to respond, “Yes Ma’am, I am coming.”

One of the girls said loudly, “I would love to see her get a good caning on that huge bottom.” They laughed as Sally reached the car. Then, their mother said something to them from inside the shop and they entered. Sally clipped the cane into place and slid into the passenger seat.

Her Aunt surprised her with her awareness of the embarrassment by saying, “You did well not to react, I will be calling Mrs Thomas later to find out who they are.” Nothing more was said about the incident as Harriett steered the powerful car through the short route home.

 

Published 
Written by maegan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments