Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's A Date, Part 3: The Date Heats Up

"My first date with a man gets almost too hot to handle"

33
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This series explores my first date with another man and where it leads. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In Part 3, our sex talk and flirtation escalate."

You and I are on what I wasn’t initially sure would even be a date. But as I awkwardly shifted the conversation to sex, we progressed from finding numerous connections between our lives to actually flirting a bit. So maybe it is a date.

And after I spilled all my sex and marriage problems, you've just offered that you have some sharing of your own to do.

“On the same topic," you begin, "things haven’t been very good for Alyssa and me in the bedroom. For years.”

Now it’s my turn to place my hand on your forearm. “I’m really sorry to hear that. You deserve some passion and pleasure in that department.“

“Thanks. Nice to hear you're interested in my pleasure,” you reply with a wink. “The problem is I’m usually fired up for Alyssa when she wants to romp, but once in a while I’m not, and it becomes this big fucking deal. Like a you-should-see-a-doctor deal, and a don’t-you-find-me-attractive-anymore deal. She doesn’t seem to remember that when she was twenty-five and not in the mood, I wouldn’t make a case out of it, or if she just was slow to rev up I’d take my time and find other ways to get her the pleasure she needed, you know?”

“I do know. Sometimes those end up being the best nights.” Conspiratorially I add, “Even if your tongue gets sore.”

“See, dude, you get me! That is exactly what I’m talking about. Usually, my patience would get her cumming just from that, and with the pressure off, sometimes she’d end up ready for me to take me in her anyway, and she'd get off a second time. Those really did end up being some of the best nights.”

“It’s kind of like things reversed somewhere between twenty-five and forty-five,” I muse. “Now we are the ones who need foreplay first.”

“Exactly! So … you’ve been there a few times too?”

“Why do you think Connie took me in her mouth to prep me for so many years?”

“Ahhh, so she was fluffing you.”

There is a pause, not awkward at all, as we seem to be considering each other. Maybe you’re picturing Connie fluffing me. Or maybe you’re picturing yourself doing it. I know I am.

Finally, you share, “I can’t believe we are talking about this so candidly. Most guys would never admit to even the occasional ... reduction in performance. They’re always like, ‘Never happened to me!’ as if it's binary or something. I'm amazed that we are able to actually commiserate on something like this.”

“I think this might count as a new level of intimacy, Mike," I say, echoing an earlier comment about sharing intimacy with each other.

“I think you’re right, and it feels really good getting it off my chest. I haven’t even told you the worst of it ... although it is also the spiciest.”

The conversation pauses again as we settle up our bar tab. I think we're both anxious to get to the next phase of this date, but we're also so anxious to get to the next phase of this story that we remain seated.

“So three years ago - and I swear this was not my idea - Alyssa decides maybe we should spice things up. With a threesome.”

“Oh boy,” I reply, shaking my head. “I know most guys think that’s hot, but it’s awfully risky in real life.”

“Well, it is hot, and I’d be worried about you if you didn’t have at least a half-chub hearing about it.”

“Hell, I’m about to start writing on the underside of the table.”

“Now that’s something I’d like to watch,” you say, positively leering down in that direction. “Anyway, we bring this woman, Claire, into our bedroom. At first, it’s great, with the two of them making out, and then sucking on each other’s tits, and they’re encouraging me to jerk myself and watch. So far, so awesome, right?”

kendra_channel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendra_channel

I nod.

“And then Alyssa starts eating Claire out, her first taste of a woman and she’s super into it. Even better, right?”

“So far, so every man’s wet dream.”

“Yeah, and then they call me over to the bed, and Claire starts blowing me. This is great because Alyssa hardly does that anymore, plus I gotta admit Claire is way better at it. Not that Ally ever needs to know that, of course.

“Next, Alyssa shifts us around and has me enter her, and unlike some times in the last few years, I am absolutely rock hard. I mean, who wouldn’t be? No performance issues tonight.”

“Well, duh,” I reply. “You’re having a three-way. Plus you just got sucked better than your wife does it.”

“Yes. And before very long at all I cum inside Alyssa, and we’re all kissy and ‘I love you’ while Claire watches and cheers us on with this ‘you are such a beautiful couple’ type affirmative stuff. And then, I pull out and Claire dives in for cleanup, giving Alyssa the loudest screaming orgasm she’s had in years.”

You pause and look into my eyes. “Am I making you hard yet?”

“Like no man ever has,” I say with a wink.

“How exciting," you say, gleaming. "I’ve never had a guy tell me I made him hard before. And by the way, you made me hard with that ‘cum in a warm mouth’ business earlier. What an image! I’d love to experience that again.”

“I sure hope you get to." With a smirk, I add, "How soon do you want it?”

Okay, that does it. We have clearly crossed the line from heavy flirting. We get up to leave. You continue the story in a low voice as we walk down the street, our hardons probably leading the way.

"So I’ve just fucked Alyssa, and then Claire gave her the most amazing orgasm cleaning her up, and at that point, all three of us were on top of the fucking world. But then it all crashed down due to a lack of ground rules. Like the most basic one of all: is it okay for the guy to fuck the other woman?”

“Uh-oh. That’s a pretty huge miss.”

“Tell me about it. In my defense, Alyssa and I hadn’t talked about the threesome thing in advance. She just came home with Claire one night, both of them buzzed on a couple of glasses of wine, and sprung it on me. What could you expect? I’m not made of stone.”

"Bet your dick was. Even though you’d just cum.”

“Ha! Just like now,” you hiss into my ear. “And that was part of the problem when next thing, Claire asked me to fuck her. So of course I plunged right in, with no prologue at all. It’s not like we totally ignored Alyssa, by the way: she was kissing Claire and sucking on her titties, and I was kissing the back of Alyssa’s neck and telling her how much I loved her. But let me tell you, fucking someone new was a little too good. I mean, I fucked Claire’s fresh pussy long and I fucked her hard and I fucked her good."

“Oh boy.”

“Yeah,” you confirm with a frown. “That was three years ago. Alyssa and I haven’t even tried to have sex since then. I’ve apologized left and right, because in a way I did kind of cheat on her by fucking Claire so goddamned good, but she’s still hurt, and worse, she's convinced I'm not attracted to her anymore. And I don’t have any fucking idea how to fix this. We’re in this stalemate.”

“Shit, dude, I’m not sure I can offer sage advice or anything. All I can offer you is my ear."

And maybe some other body parts.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments