Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's a Date, Part 6: Determined Drilling

"More bangs than a truckload of fireworks"

41
7 Comments 7
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This series explores my first date with another man and where it leads. In Part 6, we’ve finally made first contact and can’t stop going at it."

My shrinking semen stick slips the snugness of your sphincter.

Still on top of me, you shift your weight so your renewed rod is ready to ream my rectum. I swear, that pink poker pumped a pint of product into my peckish piehole not ten minutes ago, but you are again replenished and rigid.

You have just pointed out that when two men fuck, the positions are reversible. Of course, if we were literally reversing things, I’d be getting on top of you, but I don’t mind lying here and relaxing while trying to envision enveloping your erection.

You press your tip against my tailport, applying gentle pressure. After a minute, I feel myself opening up. I sense you holding back, not wanting to push in too quickly and have my body reject your intrusion, as you said happened when you tried it in college. After a few more seconds, your man pole starts to fill me.

It doesn't hurt, at least not enough to matter. It’s more a feeling of incredible fullness, which you just described moments ago when I was inside you, that spreads to my entire abdomen as each additional inch of you squeezes inside me.

As you bottom out, your balls resting against my buttocks and your pubes tickling my perineum, you bring your lips down to mine. Your entire firm male body is pressed down onto mine.

So this is what it's like to get fucked by a man. I see why women like it. And I see why you liked it just now.

After a wonderful moment when the only thing moving is our tongues in each other's mouths, your powerful plunger starts moving inside me, withdrawing a few inches.

"Ohhhhh!" I moan long and loud, barely able to apprehend the intensity of the sensations. The fullness of my insides, the screaming of a billion nerve endings as your liberally lubed longfellow moves through the tight squeeze of my hole.

I moan again as you slowly fill me again, our faces now inches apart. If the sensations of your cock in my mouth minutes ago were exquisite, these sensations of it in my bum are magnificent. Monumental.

You begin a slow rhythm, no longer pulling most of the way out, but just two or three inches, each time fully engulfing yourself in me at the bottom of the stroke.

After a few minutes, I'm still moaning - not something I ever did loudly in bed with a woman - and now you are as well. It’s good that you live in a house and not an apartment so as not to scandalize the neighbors with the sounds of two ecstatic men banging each other's brains out.

You’re also half-consciously mumbling. “Oh, God! Fuck yeah! Aww, feels so good! Oh, Lyssa...damn, that feels good.”

Uh, I’m not sure you realize this, but you have just called me by your wife’s name. I’m so immersed in pleasure that I barely notice either. In any event, I guess I’m flattered if you find this as good as pounding a pussy.

We rearrange a bit. Instead of both of my legs in the air and you between them, now you've got one of yours over one of mine, allowing closer contact between our parts and a bit deeper penetration.

AmelieGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmelieGrace

You don’t last long doing me this way. I feel your new-to-me male body tense up, your fucktool flexing as it fills me. The added cream causes our continued coupling to make obscenely sloppy squelching sounds.

"That was fucking fantastic!" you exclaim as you collapse on me.

"An incredible instance of intercourse," I alliterate back, producing a chuckle out of you.

"Wanna go get cleaned up?" you ask, pulling me up.

"Good idea," I concur, following you to the bathroom.

"I still want to find out what it's like to have a cock shoot a load of cum down my throat," you promise, turning on the shower water. A reminder that we’ve just gotten started.

I’m glad we’re in unspoken agreement: neither of us wants to suck a dick that just came out of our ass, despite porn actors doing that all the time.

We start by washing each other's wangs, each savoring the feel of a man's touch.

We try to switch spots under the shower water. In squeezing past you, my returning hardness unavoidably drags across your ass. You ask me to stop there. I grab my soapy snake and slide its cap up and down between your cheeks. You moan a bit, pushing back a little harder as I align with your aperture.

Your hole, still well-lubed from before, offers no resistance, practically pulling me in. You produce a long, guttural grunt as I penetrate. In no time at all, my soapy hips are up against your soapy cheeks.

Spread-eagled against the shower wall, you beg me to fuck you. Didn’t we just do this? Weren’t we going to suck each other next? Oh well. This feels too good to switch to something else.

I rub my hands all over your soap-slickened chest, stomach, and of course, manly parts as I start pumping. I once fucked a woman standing up in the shower, but this is much less awkward because you are taller.

“Fuuuuck me,” you moan.

“I am!”

“I know!” You exclaim. “Keep doing it!”

I stroke your slippery shaft up and down for a few minutes as I drill your insides. I grab some additional soap and once again rub it all over your shoulders, chest, and thighs before finding my way back to your fabulous phallus.

I resume my stroking, finding my own pleasure increasing from the excitement. At one point, I find myself cupping your balls with one hand and gently massaging the skin just beneath the glans with the other, provoking some higher-pitched moaning.

Soon enough, you are cumming again, perhaps with much less volume than before, but enough to make my hand sticky for a moment. I bring my hand up to lick off what I can, and soon I can’t hold back either, pumping a few shots into your colon cave.

We stand there in the shower, panting, for a while before pulling apart, and then we go back to cleaning each other up.

You’ve cum three times now, but I hope we’re not done. I still want to get to that sucking business we talked about a few minutes ago.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments