Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's a Date, Part 7: Grand Finale

"Still not done enjoying each other’s bodies!"

33
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This series explores my first date with another man and where it leads. In Part 7, after screwing several times our mouths get more involved, both in talking about what we’ve just done … and other things."

Both fully cleansed, we step out of the shower. During our hot, flirty, is-it-or-isn’t-it-a date earlier this evening, we finally agreed it is a date. After the exotic thrill of kissing in the car, we quickly got to your house for more erotic thrills.

Since you haven’t cum in anyone’s mouth in twenty years, I have done the honors of fulfilling that longtime fantasy for you. Next, we took turns fucking each other in bed. And then, when we went to clean up, you begged me to drill you up against the shower wall, simultaneously jerking you to your third orgasm of the night.

Now we emerge from the shower, toweling off and returning to your bed.

“Wow, dude,” you murmur, lying back. “That was amazing.”

“Best first date I’ve ever had,” I concur. “Definitely going to help me stop thinking about Connie so much,” I share, referring to my wife, who is about to become my ex.

“I’ll tell you what, Joe, that blowjob was way better than anything Alyssa ever gave me.”

“There can be more where that came from,” I promise, grinning.

“Ooh, I might even be up for another after a few more minutes. There’s sure as shit no way I’d be able to fuck you again tonight, though.” We are definitely pushing the limits of our middle-aged meatsticks tonight.

“It was an amazing revelation when you did, Mike, having a big man on top of me pumping away like that.” I place a hand on your shoulder. “I fucking loved it.”

“Well, it was just as amazing being on top and inside you. Don’t take this the wrong way, but it almost felt like I was banging a woman …”

“Such as … oh, I don’t know … Alyssa?” I interject teasingly. You see, you actually blurted out your wife’s name just before you climaxed inside me. I was flattered, mostly.

“Oh, fuck,” you stammer, lying back and covering your face with your hands. “I think I … did I really?”

I place a reassuring hand on your chest. “It’s okay, man. You haven’t had sex with your wife in three years. Why wouldn’t you be thinking of her?”

“I guess I was processing what it means if she and I never fuck again. I mean, I’d love it if she learned to be more patient and we could start doing it again. But if she really has been out slit-slurping with Claire all this time, and then guilting me about slow performances in bed once or twice a year …”

“Then maybe she’s the one whose desire has moved on. Believe me, I know how that feels.”

“Maybe you’re right. The thing is, other than sex, we get along great. Maybe we could stay together, and if discreetly getting it from a guy on the side can be this great … well, that’s a loophole I can live with.”

I give you a seductive look. “Does that mean you might ask me out on a second date, Mikey?”

“Hell, I’ll take you to Paris for our second date if you’ll do me like this again,” you say, moving a bit closer.

“A French restaurant closer to home will do,” I deadpan. “Of course those are expensive, so we can go Dutch.”

“Dutch, to a French restaurant? What the fuck is that?”

“Belgian?”

“How about a place that serves waffles?”

“Works for me. We can steal some syrup and butter packets for later activities.” Observing a renewed enlargement of your manly member, I reach down and take it my hand. “It looks like all this talk about dates - or maybe it was waffles? - has brought back your boner.”

“My oldest friend returns.”

“And my newest.” Stroking your engorged dick, I lean over and suck on your nipples. You’re not hard enough to fuck an ass or even a pussy, but I bet I can blow you to one more orgasm.

I let go of your member for the moment, kissing and slurping down your belly, looking up and making frequent eye contact. I stick my tongue in your navel, then drag it through the manly treasure trail of hairs as I keep moving down your body, still looking up. I run my tongue across your springy bush and down one side to where your thigh and your abdomen meet.

Lifting one leg, I continue downward, sucking in your shower-loosened balls. I apply gentle pressure with my mouth, reaching up with both hands to squeeze your nipples, fairly hard.

“Oh! Fuck yeah! And you haven’t even started sucking my dick yet!”

Dropping your orbs from my mouth, I declare, “Let’s fix that.” I place my lips on the very base of your boner, just above the balls themselves, slowly and lasciviously licking and mouth-kissing all the way up your ample pole. Holding it with one hand, I run my tongue around just underneath the crown, as I’d done earlier.

AshleyRobertt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyRobertt

“Omigod, omigod, omigod,” you moan. “This is even better than your first one.”

Good. Finally, eyes boring into each other’s, I moisten my lips and bring them ever so slowly down your perfect penis. More “omigods” ensue.

“I want to do you too,” you exclaim, motioning me upward.

I pivot around, not even relinquishing your meat from my mouth, kneeling above your head. You start licking, then sucking, as you had briefly done at the beginning of tonight’s fuckstivities.

Then I feel you sucking in my scrotal sac, your gentle hand replacing your mouth on my manhood. I definitely have not experienced enough ball sucking in my lifetime.

After a minute of this, you shift yourself a couple inches further beneath me, and then … oh my God! I feel your warm tongue on my asshole.

This unexpected pleasure feels so marvelous I’m compelled to reciprocate. We shift a couple more inches past each other and spreading our legs further, hungrily licking and sucking each other’s assholes in synchrony.

I feel like the world hasn’t been giving either of us the satisfaction we need, and now we’re both saying “Fuck you” back to the world by stealing pleasure in the most transgressive way possible.

Hey world, we are eating each other’s butts! So fuck you.

I could almost cum just from the thought of the forbidden naughtiness of what we are doing … but not quite. I suspect you feel the same, as your mouth leaves my ass and takes in my sausage again.

Remember saying you were anxious to experience the sensations of a man climaxing in your mouth and feeding you his fuckjuice? Well, your wish is granted.

Right. Fucking. Now.

I moan loudly as I spew whatever remains in my reproductive reservoir. You lovingly lick me clean until I oversensitize.

I flip around and climb back between your legs yet again, making eye contact as my wetted lips start bobbing up and down.

After a couple of minutes, you don’t seem to be climbing the hill, so to speak, maybe even softening a tad.

I decide that more sexy talk might be the key to coaxing one more taste treat out of your tool. “Give me your hot, sticky fucking cum, Mike,” I demand, pulling off of you for a moment and staring you down.

You seem to enjoy my insistence, stiffening a little as I bob you a few more times. “And you are going to take me out on another fucking date again.” A couple more bobs, and then, “You’re going to wine me, and dine me,” followed by a few more bobs and then, “And then you’re gonna fucking pine me. Jam that wood up my ass and empty these fuckers,” I hiss, squeezing your little spermglobes lightly.

Now you’re moaning a bit. I keep up this pattern. “I wanna drink so much jizz I start growing again from all the extra protein” … bob, bob, bob … “Alyssa won’t drink your cum, so give it to me.”

You start writhing and moaning a bit. Huh. Maybe I’m on to something with the Alyssa reference. “She can’t have it anyway. Your cum is mine now, motherfucker.”

Oh, that does it even more for you. I know there’s some risk in mining your marital pain, but intuition tells me there’s gold in there. “On our next date I want you to fuck me so hard you call me Alyssa again.”

“Oh God, Oh God, Oh God,” you whimper. Now we’re getting somewhere.

“You know what? Call me Alyssa now, fucker!” I demand, squeezing your cock and withholding my sucking while I wait.

“Goddammit, Lyssa,” you call, “take my dick already!” I start sucking again as you yell epithets. “I’m giving you my cum one last time! All of it! It’s been too fucking long!”

“Give it!” I implore in a feminine voice that may or may not approximate your wife’s. “I want it all, Mike! Fuck me one more time!”

Now you are pumping up and down in and out of my mouth … and, finally, tensing up. I grab your hands as you stammer, “You won’t get it after this, Alyssa! I think we are done fucking!”

You stop pumping my mouth, whimpering, “My cum is Joe’s now,” as your fuckrod flexes and expresses a few more drops of your precious essence onto my tongue. Instead of swallowing, I savor this small second serving of your salty semen, swirling it around.

Catharsis complete, you are still panting, holding my hands as I lie between your legs. Luridly, I let your little wad dribble messily down my chin.

“So, Mike, are you serious about that second date?”

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments