Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda Lets A Group Of Men Use Her While I Secretly Watch

"Leslie arranges to show me what Amanda gets up to on a night out, where I see her performing for 6 men."

57
14 Comments 14
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the sixth part of the series and the first where I find out Amanda is living a sexual double life. Leslie takes me to secretly watch her with a group of men whom she has been dancing with all evening. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I watch and find it a huge turn on but do not understand why."

During the last few days, I experienced a few quite shocking revelations. We enjoyed a great evening on Wednesday when Amanda showed me her old pictures and told me more about some work games. The Thursday evening had been the usual pub but no visit to the park on the way home. I didn’t see Amanda Friday, it was her social club evening. Saturday I was helping a mate work on his car, Amanda came over and watched and chatted with his girlfriend. It took a lot longer to sort out than we expected and I drove Amanda home later on.

Amanda was going to a pub to see a band in the evening, I was invited but she did say there would be a lot of work friends going. They were all going because one of the guys at work played in the band and this was their first actual real gig. Amanda had discouraged me from going saying I’d be bored the music was not my taste, and that it would be rude of her to not be with the work crowd.

I met up with some mates and had a social no girlfriends evening in the pub. I enjoyed it but left a little early thinking I could at least drive over and pick Amanda up and ensure she got home safely. I pulled into a crowded car park just past 11 PM and could hear the band playing, they sounded good. Inside I could see a crowd dancing in front of the band who were playing tight covers of rock and I was impressed.

I could not see Amanda and went to the far end of the bar where I was surprised to be joined by Leslie a few seconds later. We exchanged hellos and I said I had come to drive Amanda home.

“I can’t see her, I guess she’s dancing,” I said. I know she is more outgoing than me and enjoys the chance to let her hair down as I’m not a dancer or clubber.

“She’s pretty wasted, but yes she is over there.” Amanda pointed, and I could see her among a group of guys dancing with her arms in the air.

“What time does the band finish?” I asked looking at my watch.

“Half past, I think,” Amanda said over the music that seemed to have gotten louder as we spoke.

“Listen, John, I like you, you seem like a decent sort of bloke.”

I went to wave towards Amanda and get her attention, and Leslie held my arm down.

“There are things that I think you ought to know. Amanda doesn’t need a lift home, I think if you offer one now she might even refuse it.”

I was confused by Leslie’s statement, and a little worried she might somehow be causing a problem that did not exist.

“Let me go and ask her.” Before I could move Leslie pulled me back and turned me towards her.

“Do you see the group of guys she is dancing with?” Leslie moved around so she stood between me and the band and I looked over her shoulder. I nodded as I watched.

“What do you really see?” I watched Amanda dancing and shaking herself surrounded by half a dozen or so guys. I realised they were all staring at her and not the band, and then I noticed the first hand touch her bum as she spun around. I went to move and Leslie held on to both of my arms. “What did you see?” I told her what I had seen and then saw other hands reach and touch her as she danced and spun around.

“Amanda has been getting drinks off of them all evening, you know alcohol makes her horny, right?” I nodded, I knew how a few drinks seemed to get her in the mood. “She has told them that they can take her home, she always makes sure she has a ride home.”

“I don’t really understand what you are saying, but I’m here now so I’m sure they won’t mind me taking her.”

Leslie gave me a funny look as if I had said something really stupid. At the same time, the band announced they were playing their last couple of numbers and thanked everyone for their support.

“Come with me, trust me.” Leslie pulled me with her and we exited the bar without looking back. Outside she asked which car was mine, and hurried me to it and we climbed in. “Do you know the link road, behind the old factory estate?”

I nodded, it was a bit of a lover's lane, at the back of a run-down industrial area. Amanda had taken me there not long after we got together but made me drive off when she saw another car arrive. “I like you a lot Leslie, but don’t want to do anything to upset Amanda.”

Leslie jabbed me in the arm, “I’m not doing anything with you there, I’m way past fumbling in cars. No, you need to drive before anyone comes out, you’ll see. Drive and pull into the estate out of the way.” I drove and pulled in between a couple of abandoned buildings, it was a pretty creepy place at night. Leslie told me to turn the car around and keep the lights off, which I did.

We sat in the darkness for 15 minutes or so. Questions kept popping into my head but I felt foolish asking any of them. A black BMW drove past followed by a beaten up escort, they slowed and stopped a little way along the road, one behind the other. Men spilled out of both cars I think six in total, then I also saw Amanda get out of the back of the BMW.

I could hear music playing with the car doors open, Amanda started dancing between the two cars, twirling around. The men were clapping and whooping, she was putting on a show. I looked across to Leslie who told me to sit still. A minute later Amanda pulled her tee shirt up and off over her head and began whirling it around over her head. I could see she was now topless and could hear the cheering from her audience.

The group gathered closer to her, hands reaching out and touching and grabbing at her. She kept her arms up and twisted and turned, it looked like she was teasing. She stopped dancing and sunk to her knees between the cars. I could only see her head and shoulders as the crowd gathered closer to her. I could just her hands moving around before I realised what she was about to do.

A couple of the bolder men had already unzipped and taken their cocks out and Amanda dived on the first one with her mouth. Within a couple of minutes, she was circling around taking turns to suck each man’s cock for a few seconds. The clapping and cheering died down as they concentrated on her expert mouth on their willingly hard cocks.

I was not sure if I should be angry, turned on, disgusted, hurt, ashamed, or just plain confused.

“This is what she does,” Leslie broke the silence. “After a night out, most nights at the social club, she is known as a sure thing. Amanda will perform for whoever agrees to take her home.” Leslie searched my face for a response, but I genuinely had no idea how to react.  Was surprised to feel my cock straining against my jeans and tried to hide that from Leslie.

I watched in stunned silence as Amanda began to take longer with each cock. Her head bobbing to and fro and her hand gripping and wanking the cocks on either side of her. Then Amanda stood up and I saw her undo her jeans and wriggle them and her knickers down to mid-thigh. Hands groped forward touching her pussy and ass. I watched her bend forward over the boot of the BMW and offer herself to the group.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

The first man stepped forward eagerly with his cock in hand and guided it into her without delay. He gripped her hips and began pumping hard and fast. The group cheered and clapped as he started. I could not see properly but he was clearly enjoying it immensely. In just a few minutes he slowed and stopped and I assume came inside Amanda. I realised I had not seen him put on a condom, I didn’t see anyone with one.

As soon as he withdrew another man stepped forward and took his place and carried on the fast fucking from before. He high-fived the man who went first as he stepped away to watch. A few minutes later this second man suddenly stopped and a third took his place, again they high-fived as they swapped places.

I had a huge desire to go over and join in, to take a turn with Amanda as another anonymous cock taking her from behind. “I don’t know what to do,” I said turning to Leslie.

“Don’t do anything. Have you seen enough?”

I watched the third man stop fucking and pull back away from Amanda. She stood up and turned to face the men and sat on the edge of the boot. One man bent down, lifted her legs up, and rolled her onto her back. He stepped forward and guided his cock into her no doubt sopping pussy and held her legs up on his shoulder. He lasted longer than the first three men before he too stopped and held her legs up as the fourth man took over fucking her.

“Will she get home OK, will someone make sure she does or should we wait?” I had no idea how I would explain collecting Amanda after watching her like this.

“Don’t worry, no harm will come to her, they are all guys from work and they will look after her. They would not let anyone else near her, they can be trusted, if that does not sound the wrong thing to say.”

I started the car and drove away in the opposite direction, leaving the lights off until we were a hundred yards distant. Leslie asked me to drive her home and said they would drop Amanda there later on. She also asked if I was still OK to come around on Monday and put her second wardrobe together. I told her I was fine and would be there as agreed.

Leslie said that she would answer any of my questions then after I had time to digest what I had just seen. I dropped her off and watched her perfect bum in tight black jeans as she walked away from my car. I felt my cock still painfully hard in my jeans from earlier and wished I has asked to go in with her. I knew it was wrong but this evening had completely messed with my view of the world.

On Sunday morning I called Amanda’s house to let her know I’d be over at my mate’s working on the car again. I acted surprised when her Mum said she had stayed at her friend's house last night. I went back to my mate's place and we struggled to finish what we had started on Saturday. Gearboxes are bastard heavy but we finally got it back in and the car back on the road by mid-afternoon. A test drive proved it had been worth it, with everything working better than ever.

I drove over to Amanda’s parents place in the early evening and we went out for a quick drink. I struggled to make small talk and felt really uncomfortable thinking about what I had seen. In my head, I had visions of her from last night which were alternately turning me on and making me feel guilty. Amanda suggested we drive over to the park as it was not too late. I knew it meant sex and eagerly agreed, finishing my drink in one.

“Come on, I really need to have you inside me. It’s been nearly a week and I need it.” She put her hand over my cock and squeezed, and felt it respond to her touch. In truth, I had been nursing an erection half the evening.

We drove to the park and the area was deserted, no other cars around which was unusual. We climbed into the back seats and Amanda had her top off, unfastened her bra and was pulling her jeans and knickers down as I watched. I had imagined those cocks in her mouth last night, then pushing into her pussy. I was not able to see clearly in the darkness last night and so I was all in my imagination. I had no idea how big they were or where they came if they ever did.

“It's really quiet, do you want to do it outside?” I knew I needed somehow to relive a part of what I had watched from afar.

“What has got into you?” Amanda was pulling the jeans off of her ankles and had her legs spread wide. “What if someone else drives in, I don’t want to risk getting caught.” She was undoing my jeans and had her warm hands on my cock. “Someone is ready for fun.” She stopped speaking as she lowered her open mouth down the length of my hard cock.

I looked down and watched her head move up and down and felt one hand grip the base of my cock and wank me. I felt her other hand slide between my thighs and a finger tracing behind my balls.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock and said, “You are so turned on, what has got you so worked up?”

I knelt down and put my hands under her bum and lifted her pussy towards me. I imagined strangers' cocks ploughing into it and filling it with their cum. I needed to lick and taste it to see if I could tell it had been so recently used. She was already wet with anticipation when my tongue made its first gentle contact, I lapped and tasted but everything seemed normal. She held my head close to her and encouraged me, soon I felt her pussy flooding with the familiar sweet taste of her orgasm.

I pulled my jeans down while I pushed her over the edge and felt her shake and shudder as she pushed my face backwards. I shuffled forward and pushed my cock inside in one long slow thrust. Looking down I stared as it disappeared inside, and imagined what those strangers' cocks would have looked like last night.

Amanda pulled me closer and we kissed and I started to pump my cock into her. I grabbed her tits and closed my eyes and replayed the images of last night in my head. I felt my own orgasm build quite fast, I tried to dismiss the images and clear my mind but it was too late. In a surprisingly quick and strong orgasm, I held myself close and felt my hot cum pumping into her. We laid still for a short while until a set of car headlights briefly lit up the windows as someone else drove in for their fun.

We untangled and Amanda pulled her knickers back on before dressing. It made me wonder how many times she had gone home, or to Leslie’s place, with knickers full of cum. We climbed into the front of the car, and I found I was out of breath from the surprisingly energetic fuck.

“I needed that,” Amanda said as I prepared to drive away.

I wondered if she really meant it, or what she meant by it. We chatted about nothing as I drove her home, she asked if I was still going over to Leslie’s tomorrow to build another wardrobe. I confirmed I would be doing it and she seemed overly happy. I wondered if Leslie had told her about what she had shown me the night before. We kissed as she got out and I said I’d pick her up Tuesday as usual. She walked to her parent’s front door and I found myself wondering again about what else she got up to that I did not know.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments