Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of An Erotic Writer: The Loyalty Test

"A guy cheats on his girlfriend with her softball teammate"

28
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

When I was younger, I was dating this college sophomore who played for the school's softball team. She was curvy with strong legs, a deliciously round ass, and the bounciest pair of titties I had seen to that point. Things were good with us and I had no reason not to trust her and her not to trust me. Then, one afternoon, one of her teammates cornered me outside the team locker room as I was waiting for Angela to shower and get dressed following a practice. 

Aliyah was her name. She was the team's shortstop who, like Angela, was a sophomore. Ali, as her friends called her, was 5'7" and very athletic looking. She kept herself in remarkable shape and it showed. Her arms and legs were toned, her ass was shapely and firm and her tits were just big enough to make men look towards her when she was jogging down the street. Her dark skin and seductive brown eyes were capable of luring anyone into temptation. This girl was fine.

"I've seen you looking at me when I've been working out with Angie," Ali said.

My eyes looked left and right, trying to avoid contact with her. Hell, she was right. I had been looking at her. I tried to be cool and play it off.

"I see all of you when you're working out with her," I replied. "But, it's her I'm checking out."

So, it may have been a little white lie. However, I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of confirming her allegations. After all, what was the point of trying to be bold and flirtatious when my girlfriend could walk out at any moment? I felt a buzz in my pocket.

"Well, if you ever decide you want to hook up, let me know," she said, handing me a folded piece of paper.

"Excuse me," I said as I walked away.

I exited the building and took the call. By the time I hung up and put my phone away, Angela had come out and gave me a big hug. 

"I knew I could trust you," she said.

"Of course," I replied.

Now, what Angie didn't know was at the time, I was on recall status and had to answer my phone when it rang. That was why I had removed myself from the hallway with Aliyah and consequently, did not accept her number. The truth is, I would not have said no to Ali giving me her number, even if it was a ruse. Honestly, the idea of using her friend as a means to set me up kind of annoyed me. I'm honest and if she had asked point-blank if I thought her friends, teammates or anyone else was attractive, I would have let her know. 

A couple of weeks had passed and I had returned home from weapons qualification at the range on base. Angela was there with Aliyah and a couple of other teammates whose names escape me. It was common for them to work out together and usually they met at a designated spot for their stretches and then, go for a jog.

"Hey baby," Angie greeted me as I entered our apartment. "How did it go?"

I nodded my head in approval. "It went well. Missed expert by one shot, but it's all good."

Angela smiled. "We are finishing up here and are on our way out for a run," she said.

"Cool," I replied. "I'm going to jump in the shower and I will see you when you get back."

She kissed me before I turned to go upstairs. I caught Aliyah's eyes on me as I looked in their direction upon heading up. I started undressing once I entered the bedroom. I walked out into the hallway in my boxers towards the bathroom. I turned on the water and as I waited for it to warm up, I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was getting a bit long. It would need to be cut in a few days. My pecs and abs were looking better with the new workout I had been trying. I looked down and then back at the mirror. Normally, I keep my balls and pubic area shaved. Angie liked that about me. I determined that there was no need for any further maintenance other than to shower and stepped into the tub. 

It didn't take long for me to finish and ten minutes later, I was wrapped in a towel and heading back to the bedroom. I opened the closet to get my clothes out. When I closed it, Aliyah was standing there taking me in with her sexy eyes. 

"For fuck sake, Ali," I said. "This is too bold, even for Angie."

"She doesn't know I'm up here," she said as she stepped towards me, removing her sports bra.

As soon as I saw her dark nipples erect with arousal, my cock came to life. The towel fell from my waist and Aliyah kissed me before dropping to her knees. She took the entire length of my cock into her mouth, greedily slurping and stroking it as she looked up at me. Her hands grabbed my waist as she buried her head deep into my crotch, her lips touching the base of my shaft.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

I let out a deep groan. "Ohh fuuuccckk!!"

Aliyah knew what she was doing. So much so, that I thought I was going to cum in her mouth any second. However, she knew how good she was too. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock a few more times before she pulled away and stood up.

"We don't have much time," she said as she removed her shorts. "Fuck me, please!"

She got on the bed and as she lay there, I could see her dark skin slightly glistening from the sweat of her earlier workout. Her pussy was inviting as the pink folds of her labia beckoned to me. I got on top of her and slid my cock inside of her. Fuck, she was tight.

"Uhhh....fuck yes," Aliyah moaned.

Her pussy took the full length of my cock inside of her and it wasn't long before she was dripping wet. Was it wrong of me to fuck my girlfriend's teammate in our bed? Yeah, it was. However, at the time, I didn't give a damn. Supporting myself in the front, lean rest position with my hands next to her shoulders, I pumped my cock in and out of Ali's tight, wet pussy. 

"Oh fuck," she moaned some more. 

I quickened my pace. I felt her body tighten and then her pussy came all over my cock. I paused for a second to take it in. Then, I resumed fucking her. Aliyah was a screamer and a loud one at that. I'm willing to bet the neighboring units heard her but neither one of us gave a shit if they did. Her body was rocked by another orgasm. 

"Goddamn, girl," I exclaimed as I felt her cumming all over my cock again. "When was the last time you got fucked?" 

"A while, now keep going!" was her out-of-breath reply.

I wanted to turn her over and fuck her from behind. However, I was ready to cum myself and time wasn't on our side. I pulled out and began stroking my cock. Ali took in the scene before her. 

"Yes, cum all over me," she said.

A long rope of cum ejaculated from my cock onto her stomach and even onto her tits. I let out a low grunt as another load was released from my balls, out my cock, and onto her stomach and pussy. The sight of my white cum on her dark skin was and has always been a turn-on for me. My cock literally did not go down. 

We heard the front door open downstairs and we both sat up on the bed. 

"We're back, babe," Angie said.

Aliyah grabbed her clothes and made her way out into the hallway and to the bathroom. Given the circumstances and a raging boner, I had no option but to play it off. I got back in the bed and began masturbating. I could hear Angie coming up the stairs. A knock on the bathroom door suggested she had paused to see if I was in there. She sounded surprised when Aliyah answered. I don't know what Ali said but Angie's response did not set off any red flags.

"OK, just let me know if you need anything," I heard her say.

A few seconds later, Angie appeared in the doorway. Her jaw dropped a bit in surprise seeing me naked on the bed jacking off. She came in and closed the door behind her. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" she whispered.

"What's it look like? I replied.

"Ali is in the bathroom," she hissed at me. "She might hear." 

"So, you're not interested?" I asked.

Angela paused and looked up and down my body. "Oh, I'm very interested," she said. "When Aliyah leaves, you will have my full attention." 

She took my cock into her mouth and for a few seconds gave me a preview of her intentions. I was concerned she might have tasted Ali on my shaft but she didn't. Raising her head, she smiled at me. 

"Don't go anywhere," she said.

She left the bedroom and I could hear her talking with Aliyah after she had come out of the bathroom. A few more minutes passed before I heard the front door open and close. The sound of the creaking steps gave away Angela's location. She came back into the bedroom and began undressing. She walked over as I took in her naked, curvy body and gushed.

"I'm so glad I have a loyal boyfriend," she said as she climbed on top of me and slid my cock inside of her.

We fucked the rest of the afternoon and she was never the wiser about what had occurred while she was gone. My fucking cock was sore the next couple of days, but that pales in comparison to what would happen a few weeks later. 

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments