Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of An Erotic Writer, Ch. 1

"A writer recounts his sexual experiences, starting with a vacation at a beach resort."

38
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"How much fun can a man really have on vacation? A lot, actually."

The Resort

As spring moved closer and closer towards summer, I came down with a severe case of writer's block. You're probably wondering, "how is that possible for an erotica writer?" As fun as it is to write about sex and all the naughty things it can entail, sometimes even the most gifted writer struggles to find new content. Given the circumstances, I decided I needed a change of scenery and booked a vacation at a Florida resort. I was particular about what I wanted during my stay; my room needed to be facing the beach, there had to be a bar in the hotel and just for the hell of it, a jacuzzi in the room.

My first night there set the tone for what would be a memorable vacation. After doing some beachside drinking, I made my way to the hotel bar. I had my backpack with my laptop in it and sat at the corner of the bar. Pulling out my computer, I started typing ideas and outlines for a new story. I had become so involved in what I was doing, I didn't even notice the sexy brunette sitting down just a few seats from me. She reached out and tapped my arm.

"What are you working on?" she asked.

I looked up from my screen and directed my attention toward her. She was very alluring. Her bright blue eyes highlighted a slightly weathered but still attractive face. Her long dark hair rested on her shoulders. Her lips weren't too full but not too thin and her smile could put a man at ease.  She was wearing a halter top from what I could see and it showed off what appeared to be a set of perfect breasts.

"I'm a writer," I replied. "I'm just putting down some ideas for my next story."

"Oh, really?" she said. "What kind of stories do you write?" 

"The naughty kind," I answered. "I'm a writer of erotica."

I thought this would put her off and she would politely excuse herself. Instead, her eyes widened and she moved in closer to me.

"I love erotica," she said in a low voice. "Do you have any of it online? I would love to read it."

I directed her to my stories at Lush and she wasted little time bringing them up on her phone. I studied her face as she read my work. She put her finger to her mouth and gently bit the end of it. I drank my beer as she continued reading. I was looking forward to this feedback since it had never been given to me in person.  She picked up her glass of wine and took a long drink from it; she almost emptied the glass.

"You are a good writer," she said. "I am going to have to join this site and read the other stories that are on here as well."

I thanked her and we spoke about a variety of things for the next thirty minutes. She introduced herself as Collen and she was on vacation with her step-daughter. The two had not been able to spend time together as much since she went to college and this was a trip the two had been planning for over six months. Back in the real world, Colleen worked as a real estate agent. She had been spending the last few weeks primarily at the office, so this was a much-needed break for her.

We had just ordered another round of drinks when a petite blonde came to the bar to speak to Colleen. 

"Hey, our ride is waiting to take us to the party," she said.

"Oh hey sweetie," was Colleen's response. "I want you to meet my new friend, Eddie. He's a writer. Eddie, this is my step-daughter, Tonya."

"It's nice to meet you," I said, offering my hand.

Tonya stood about 5'5" and was probably less than a hundred pounds soaking wet. Her eyes were blue but not like the shade that her stepmother possessed. She had perfectly round, albeit small breasts and a heart-shaped ass that really complimented her frame. Another thing I noticed about Tonya was the length of her hair. It ran down to the small of her back and I imagined what it looked like when it wasn't tied back in a ponytail.

"Charmed," she said with a touch of sarcasm. I pulled my hand back given her response. 

"Don't be rude, Toni!" Colleen said, her words a bit slurred from the wine she had been drinking. "But yes, we need to go. Perhaps we will run into each other again?"

"I'm here for the next few days, so I think we will," I responded.

Colleen smiled and began to pull out her credit card to pay for her drinks. I put my hand up.

 "I've got you covered," I said.

Looking at the bartender, I motioned for all the drinks to be put on my tab.

"Charge everything to Room 535," I said.

He nodded and rang it up. Colleen clutched my arm and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said.

Tonya helped her off the barstool and I noticed that Colleen was wearing a short skirt with black heels. If I had to guess, Colleen was probably 5'1". Regardless, she looked good and her legs appeared to be longer than what they really were. I smiled as I watched them leave. I doubt I would see them again on this trip or if Colleen would even remember me based on the amount of alcohol she consumed. I returned to my typing and finished my beer before heading back upstairs to my room.

**********

The next morning, I went down to the patio to have a coffee and read the newspaper. What can I say? I'm old school like that. I saw a small group doing yoga about ten yards away from where I was sitting and happened to notice that one of the participants was Tonya. Her long hair was still tied back in a ponytail and her workout clothes made her look very sexy. Her sports bra revealed two hard nipples through the fabric and her leggings really showed off her ass. The sweat on her skin made her body glisten. I watched for a few moments before returning to my coffee and newspaper.

I must have been really engrossed in what I was reading because Tonya walked over to me and pulled out a chair. "Enjoy the show?" she asked.

I couldn't tell if she was being serious, sarcastic or what. Hell, I still didn't have a read on her. I watched as she sat down and turned the front page of the paper around towards her. She gave it a once over before I could respond to her question. "Too much bullshit going on in the world today; everything has to be political," she said, sitting back in the chair.

"By the way, I want to apologize for the way I spoke to you last night," she said. The sincerity in her statement was genuine.

"It's not the first time I have had to pull my stepmom out of a bar," she continued. "I knew it would happen, I just didn't think it would be this early into our trip."

I raised my coffee cup in a bit of a salute. "No worries," I said. "She was just fascinated by my writings and our conversation took off from there."

Tonya looked around and stood up. I watched as she put on a hoodie and zipped it up. "How about we get some lunch and you can show me your stories," she said.

Folding my newspaper, I finished my coffee and got up from my chair. I followed Tonya to the hotel restaurant. The place was mostly empty save for a couple of tables that were occupied by some elderly couples. The hostess greeted us at the entrance. I took immediate notice of her fiery red hair and bright green eyes. 

"My name is Allison," she began. "Will it just be you two dining with us today?"

"Yes," Tonya replied. "Also, could we possibly get a table in the back away from everyone?"

"Of course," Allison said. "Follow me, please."

Allison was tall standing at 5'9". I could see the outline of a black bra just through her white blouse. Her slacks hid any defining features she possessed from the waist down, but regardless, she was still very attractive.

"Here we go," she said as we arrived at our table. "I will be taking care of you and will do my best to make sure you are not bothered by other customers."

We gave her our drink orders and while I reviewed the menu, Tonya wanted to review my work. I gave her the link and she started reading my stories. I don't know how many she read but, it was long enough for Allison to take our order and come back with the food. As we ate, Tonya gave me some feedback on what she thought.

"You tell a story from many different perspectives," she said. "I have to admit, I was aroused by a couple of them." She slid her chair close to me. "What you probably didn't know is that I'm pretty kinky myself." 

That last part came out of left field and got my attention, especially after she put her hand on my lap and unzipped my shorts. She started reading another writer's story about public sex and began jerking me off as she read. Credit is due to the writer of that story. It definitely turned me on. Even more credit had to go to Tonya as she seemed to be an expert at giving handjobs. I leaned back in my chair, taking in Tonya's words as she read and enjoying the pleasure she was giving my cock. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw Allison watching us from the other side of the room. Of course, the idea of being watched has always been a turn-on for me and as the mere thought of it crossed my mind, I shot a long rope of cum out of my cock. Most of it ended up on Tonya's hand and fingers. The rest fell onto my napkin with small drops on my shirt and shorts. 

As Tonya wiped my cum off her hand, Allison came over and asked if we needed anything else. I looked at Tonya who smiled at our server. "I think we are good," she said.

I told Allison to charge the meal to my room. She smiled and told us to have a wonderful day. Having finished cleaning off her hand, Tonya said, "That was fun. Now, I need to go to my room and masturbate." 

I chuckled as we got up and left the restaurant. I watched as she got on the elevator. I decided to take a walk on the beach. The small cum stains on my clothes weren't that obvious and I figured wading into the surf would make them less obvious. As I walked on the wet sand, I started coming up with some ideas for new stories. I didn't realize that there was more inspiration waiting for me on this trip.

***********

Around 11 pm, there was a knock at my door. I opened it to find Colleen standing there in a very tight, strapless red dress. Her black heels gave her small stature a little more height. Her body looked amazing in it. I gave her a quizzical look as I invited her inside.

"I overheard your room number when you put our drinks on your tab last night," she said, answering my question. "Contrary to what Tonya thought, I wasn't that drunk."

I offered her a drink and poured two glasses of bourbon for us. She looked around my room as she sipped from her glass. She seemed focused and I figured there was more to her visit than just a social call. She opened up the balcony sliding door and stepped out. I didn't say anything. I just watched. She came back inside and turned the lights off in the room. The only illumination coming from the television. 

"I have been fucking horny all day," she said. "Between reading your stories and overhearing Tonya with her vibrator, I have been longing for some cock all day."

Stepping towards me, she pulled down her dress past her perfectly round breasts down to her waist. Taking my head into her hands, she pulled me down to her for a kiss. Her lips tasted of bourbon and seduction. Our tongues massaged each other furiously, as I helped push her dress down to the floor. No bra. No panties. Just a perfectly toned body for my eyes to take in. Stepping out of her dress, she pulled off my shirt and sat down on the bed. I watched as she slid my gym shorts down, revealing my thick eight-inch cock. She looked at me as she took it into her mouth. 

Her lips wrapped around my shaft and she slowly took every bit of it into her mouth. The head of my cock was swollen as it emerged seconds later. My knees buckled after the amount of pressure that was built behind it, followed by an audible pop. I have had my share of blowjobs in the past. The one Colleen was giving me rivaled that of a pornstar. My cock was the hardest it had been in a long time and considering the fact her stepdaughter had given me a handjob earlier that afternoon, I was shocked that it achieved that level of erectness. 

I didn't want this amazing blowjob to end and honestly, I would have been content to just blow my load in her mouth. However, she didn't come to my room to satisfy my needs. This was a woman who wanted a thick meaty cock inside of her to satiate her own horny desires. As her mouth moved back from my cock and her tongue gliding the length of my shaft, Colleen held my erect member in place and looked around the room.

"The hot tub looks fun," she said. "But, I've done that several times in the past. Eddie, I want you to fuck me on the balcony."

I watched as she stood up, her nude body illuminated by the glow of the television. Taking my hand, she pulled me up from the bed and we walked over to the sliding glass door of the balcony. She opened it up and we were greeted by the sounds of the ocean waves crashing below us and the humid, night air. Colleen stepped out and looked around. She saw the chaise lounge to the side and moved it to the center and she turned it around with the back against the railing as she did so.

"Sit down," she instructed. 

I did as I was told and she straddled my face with her legs, pressing her wet slit to my mouth. I detected a hint of strawberries and vanilla as I began to lick and kiss her shaved pussy. My hands gripped her ass as she moved her hips against my head. I could hear the balcony vibrate behind me as she gripped the railing. Her moans were just audible enough to be heard over the waves below. 

"Oh fuck," Colleen moaned. "Lick my pussy just like that!"

I obliged her request and continued to pleasure her pussy lips and clit with my tongue. Her movements became more aggressive; she was looking for that first orgasmic release. Her squeals of pleasure echoed on the balcony as she came. Her body rocked with the climax of her orgasm.

"Ahhhhh....YESSS!!!" she screamed.

We stayed in that position with her sitting on my face, her arms gripping the rail as she recovered. Colleen moved slowly back; her soaked pussy grazing my still hard cock as she did. Taking my cock in her hand, she began to jerk it. The technique she was using was very similar to Tonya's from earlier in the restaurant and I got the feeling Colleen may have taught her stepdaughter a thing or two about handjobs. 

"Mmmmm...that looks ready for my horny pussy," Colleen said. 

She stood up and I followed her lead. Leaning against the rail of the balcony, she wiggled her ass at me, inviting me to plunge my cock inside her warm, wet depths. Colleen was still wearing her high heels and her ass was perfectly level with my cock. Coming up from behind her, I grabbed her breasts and massaged them in my hands. My throbbing prick had little trouble penetrating her as I slid myself all the way inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Mmmmm....grab my titties as you fuck me."

I could hear the sound of my balls slapping against her as my cock fucked her pussy. Colleen leaned further down, holding onto the rail. I could see some people gathering on the beach below to watch us. There were some couples who appeared to be groping their significant others as they watched us fuck on the balcony above them. 

"Do you see the audience we've attracted?" I asked, pausing for a moment with my cock still buried inside of her.

"Mmmmm...yes," she replied. "It's making me very horny."

If I'm being honest, it was turning me on as well. Aside from having people walk in on me having sex by accident, I had never had anyone watch. I pulled my hands back from her breasts and grabbed her by the waist. Slamming my cock into her, my rhythm became faster and harder. The pleasure Colleen was experiencing became evident by her increasing moans and screams. 

"Oh fuck, Eddie," she said, between moans. 

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

Beads of sweat began to form on our bodies and suddenly we both had become very slippery. Our bodies glistened in the moonlight and Colleen's body continued to look amazing, making me harder and ready to explode. She sensed it as well and grabbed my leg as if to encourage me to keep on fucking her.

"Just like that, baby," she said. "I'm close."

Seconds after saying that, her pussy exploded its juices all over my cock as she was rocked by another orgasm. I could feel it drip down my shaft onto my balls. Meanwhile, sweat was pouring from my face onto her back and beautiful ass.

"Oh fuck," I said.

That was the only thing I needed to say as Colleen pulled away from me and got on her knees. Licking my balls and shaft, she smiled as she waited for her warm, salty reward. I stroked my cock as it got harder and harder, ready to empty my balls onto her sexy body. Her breasts were soaked in sweat. Seeing that before me was enough to finish me off. Much like earlier in the day, a long rope of cum ejaculated from my cock. The bulk of it landed on her breasts, but it got on her shoulders and on her neck. Colleen began to rub it on her skin as I blew another load onto the back of her hands.

"Ohhh my," she said.

I stroked my cock until it was empty. She further assisted me by taking my cock into her mouth and sucking out any remaining cum that could still be in there. She let my cock slowly drop from her mouth as it started to go limp. Taking a wad of cum on her finger, she licked it off and smiled at me. Her lips pursed around the digit to show her approval.

The people below applauded us as Colleen stood up. We both bowed our appreciation and I kissed her hand when I stood back up. She began laughing and we retreated back into the room. We left the door to the balcony open because the sound of the ocean was relaxing. The two of us got into the shower to clean up but that just led to another round of sex. It didn't take long for my cock to get hard again and I fucked her from behind, her breasts pressed up against the shower doors. I won't go into detail but I will say she insisted on me cumming inside of her. 

We spent the night together and I was awakened around 5 AM to the sound of the door closing. Sitting up, I saw that Colleen had left. I smiled as I closed my eyes to sleep for another couple of hours. Around 7:30, I was down on the beach-side patio drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper.

************

I had just returned to my room and showered from being out on the beach doing some surf fishing when the phone in my room rang. I assumed it was the front desk because I sure as hell didn't tell anyone where I was staying. After pulling on my shorts, I picked up the receiver and did the standard phone greeting.

"Hello."

"Hey, Eddie," said Tonya. "Can you come down to my room? I need your opinion on something."

"Uhhh...sure," I responded. "Give me five minutes and I will be down."

"Great," she said. "Room 244."

I heard the click of the phone as she hung up and I sat there wondering what the hell she could possibly need my opinion on. From what I could tell, she was a strong, independent woman who really didn't care what anyone thought once her mind was made up. I put down the receiver of the phone and put on a t-shirt and my sandals. 

I made my way to Tonya's room and knocked on the door. I was surprised when Colleen answered it. She was wearing a sexy, black nightie. I really didn't have time to register what was going on when she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me inside. When we walked into the room, Tonya was sitting on the bed, her back against the headboard and her feet flat on the comforter. She was wearing the exact same nightie as her stepmom.

"Oh good, you're here," Tonya said. "Now, we can settle this argument."

Looking at the two of them more confused than before, I asked, "What argument?"

"Who looks better in this?" Colleen said, moving her hands down in front of her referring to the outfit each was wearing.

"You both look sexy as hell in it," I said.

Tonya got up from the bed and walked over to Colleen. They look at each other as if to evaluate my statement. Their focus returned to me as they nodded in agreement.

"Good answer," Tonya said. "But honestly, we really didn't ask you here to get your opinion on which of us is wearing this better."

"The truth is," Colleen began. "We wanted to see if you would be interested in a threeway with us."

My eyes widened at her comment. I looked at both of them, each one sexy as hell and leaving little to the imagination. I decided not to say anything. Instead, I let my actions do my talking. Kicking off my sandals, I pulled off my shirt and shorts as I walked over to them. I took Colleen in my left arm and Tonya in the right and pulled them into me. I kissed Tonya first and then, I kissed her stepmom. We took turns letting our tongues massage each other. My hands were now gripping both women by their asses.

I could feel their hands on my cock and balls. It didn't take much for me to get aroused. Hell, after seeing what both women were wearing, I was already semi-erect. Tonya and Colleen kissed each other as I watched and stroked my cock. Colleen then dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. The buildup of saliva soon began pouring out onto my balls as she slurped and sucked me. Meanwhile, Tonya and I made out. My hands went from caressing her round little ass to pawing her small breasts. I noticed that her stepmom had already removed her nightie and was only wearing her thong. I untied Tonya's nightie, revealing her little breasts. They were pointy with dime-sized nipples. A far contrast to Colleen's big, full breasts with large nipples.

I took Tonya's entire left breast into my mouth. It had been several years since I had been with a woman with small tits. I had always enjoyed doing that but in the past several years, the women I had been with had a well-endowed rack.

"Oh yes," she sighed, responding to my mouth on her breast. "Don't forget the other one."

I wouldn't. I took the right breast into my mouth and gave it a nice suck before popping it out and licking both of her nipples. Tonya let her nightie fall to the floor and both women led me to the bed. Following their instructions, I climbed into the bed and lay down with my head propped up with a pillow. Colleen resumed sucking my cock while Tonya removed her thong and straddled my face. Unlike her stepmother, she had a black landing strip adorning her slit. She must have used the same lotion or body wash as Colleen because I was greeted with a familiar strawberry and vanilla scent.

Pulling her down closer to me, I let my tongue and mouth do the same thing to Tonya's pussy as they did to her stepmother the night before. I have to say having my cock sucked while I was eating pussy was different. It was fucking amazing though. 

"Oh fuck, yes, just like that," Tonya moaned out, feeling my tongue stimulating her in the right spot. 

She began to rub herself as she gyrated against my mouth. I don't blame her; the girl wanted to cum hard. As Tonya was trying to achieve her own orgasm, Colleen was doing her best to make me cum using her oral skills. It was fortunate that I came three times yesterday. I wasn't going to cum anytime soon. As it turned out, that wasn't Colleen's objective. Getting my cock rock hard, she climbed on top of me and slid herself onto me. Her pussy felt amazing as I could feel the walls of it grip my cock as she began to ride me.

It wasn't long before the room was filled with the sounds of the two women moaning. Tonya came hard, her body shaking as she reached orgasm. Colleen leaned into and kissed her lips as she rotated her hips around with my cock inside of her. My beard was soaked in Tonya's juices and between the action taking place at the moment, I'm amazed I didn't cum.

"I want a turn," Tonya said to Colleen.

Colleen got a few more thrusts in before dismounting. The two switched places and it was Colleen's pussy in my mouth with Tonya sliding my cock inside of her. As tight as she was, she still managed to get all of me inside of her. Her pace was slower and more deliberate than her stepmother's, but I wasn't complaining. My mind was lost in the pussy my mouth was eating and the pussy my cock was fucking. 

"Oh fuck, you weren't kidding about his cock," Tonya said to Collen. 

Her stepmother just smiled as she closed her eyes and took in the sensation of her slit being licked. This was different compared to last night. The night before, she was interested in my mouth making her cum. Tonight, she was just enjoying the stimulation. Speaking of enjoyment, it was clear that Tonya was enjoying herself as she rode my prick. Grabbing her long, flowing hair and letting it fall onto her shoulders, she smiled in enjoyment as her juices dripped down my shaft and onto my balls.

"Let's try something different, Toni," Colleen said to her stepdaughter. 

The two got off of me and Tonya stretched out alongside me. I turned to my side and began fingering her pussy as Colleen went to a suitcase and retrieved a bottle of lube and a buttplug. 

"You kinky bitch!" exclaimed Tonya. 

She turned over and got into the doggy-style position in the center of the bed. Tonya put the toy in her mouth before bringing it out and applying a coat of lube to it. I watched as she slid it into her stepdaughter's tight little asshole. Tonya responded by gripping the bed sheets tight and moaning loudly. Colleen took the toy and gently moved it in and out of Tonya's ass before leaving it there.

"How does that feel, you little whore?" Colleen asked.

"Fucking great," was Tonya's response. "Eddie, I need your dick back inside me!"

Getting behind her, I slid my rod into her tight pussy. I could feel the butt plug against my cock as I fucked her from behind. As I fucked Tonya, Colleen moved to her stepdaughter's side and kissed her. She caressed Tonya's breasts before laying next to her and playing with her own pussy. Colleen rubbed and fingered it as she watched me pound Tonya's pussy.

"That is hot," Colleen said.

Both women began moaning loudly as each became focused on their own sensual pleasure. I pulled out of Tonya feeling my cock getting harder by the minute. Slapping against her ass, I moved over and got on top of Colleen. She welcomed me as I slid myself deep inside her.

"Oh fuck me, yes!" screamed the older woman. 

Tonya massaged her clit as she watched me bring Colleen's legs up over my shoulders and bang her stepmother. She remained in the doggystyle position, leaving the buttplug inside of her as she stimulated herself. As I fucked Colleen, I could feel her hands grabbing my ass, trying to control the level of pleasure she was receiving. Her grip was incredible as I felt her nails digging into the cheeks of my ass. I would later find out she had left marks where she had been holding onto me.

"Get back over here and fuck me!" demanded Tonya.

"Such a horny slut," remarked Colleen.

I moved back to Tonya and returned my cock to her pussy. At the same time, Colleen moved to the doggy-style position and wiggled her ass invitingly once again. I decided to pleasure both women and after a few more thrusts inside of Tonya, I switched over to Colleen. I continued this for several minutes before Tonya squirted all over the bed and my cock.

"Oh my fucking God!" she screamed.

I fucked her a little more as the intensity of her orgasm subsided. Then, I returned to Colleen and fucked her with such ferocity, that the headboard was banging hard against the wall and most likely disturbing the guests, if any, next door. Colleen grabbed the headboard as she lifted herself up. Her breasts bounced back and forth as my cock continued pummeling her pussy. 

"Oh fuck, yes!" squealed Colleen as her body was rocked by an orgasm. 

It wasn't long before Colleen was engulfed in her own orgasm and allowed her upper body to collapse into the bed as she let it take over. Her muffled screams into the pillow gave me and Tonya a good idea of how hard she came. As she recovered, Tonya leaned over and kissed her stepmother passionately. As she did so, I inserted my cock back into her pussy.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Tonya, her eyes nearly rolling back into her head. 

I knew I would be ready to cum soon. I grabbed Tonya by the waist and fucked her pussy hard; the silver plug shining in her asshole. I looked over and saw Colleen methodically rubbing herself as she watched me fuck her stepdaughter.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I said, pulling out.

I got off the bed and both women moved to the edge of the bed, on their stomachs, their heads up and tongues out awaiting their facials. My first blast was not as impressive as last night, but it painted the right side of Tonya's face fairly well. The remaining amount of cum I had was squeezed out onto Colleen's nose and mouth. The two giggled as I squeezed out what was left of my seed before taking my cock into their mouth and sucking it clean.

I watched as Colleen and Tonya got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I started to get up to join them.

"No, no. This is mommy-daughter time," Colleen, taking Tonya's hand and leading her into the shower.

For the next thirty minutes, I listened to their moans in the shower. I became hard again and slowly began stroking my cock. Both women emerged from the bathroom before I could come. They giggled at the sight of the forty-one-year-old man in the bed jacking off. 

"Somebody was enjoying himself," teased Tonya.

Both of them were wrapped in towels. Tonya came over to the bed and sat next to me. Her hair was still wet, but she still looked sexy as hell. Colleen grabbed some beers from the fridge and brought them over to us before sitting down herself. The three of us spent the next few hours drinking and talking before we fell asleep. I was awakened to Tonya riding me and I just held her hips as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Her little breasts were adorable as they slightly moved up and down as she rode me. I looked over at Colleen. I thought she was asleep, but I couldn't be sure. Tonya grabbed my face and turned it back towards her.

"Eyes on me," she said.

I kept eye contact with her as she continued riding me. I could feel myself getting ready to cum and tried to move her off of me. Tonya wasn't having any of it and locked her legs tightly against mine as she picked up the pace. Seconds later, my cock released a blast a cum right into her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Tonya screamed.

Indeed Colleen was asleep, as the scream startled her awake. She smiled as she saw her stepdaughter milk the remaining cum from my cock before getting off of me and going into the bathroom. Surprisingly, my cock remained hard which Colleen took notice of.

"Mmmmm....," she said as she moved close to me and wrapped her lips around my shaft. 

I didn't think it was possible, but Colleen made me cum again. I emptied what was left of my cum into her mouth and she readily swallowed down each drop. She had just finished up when Tonya came back to bed.

"Goddamn you slut," she said. "You just had to show me up."

"Sweetie, I just finished the job," Colleen responded. 

Tonya just shook her head and rejoined us in bed. The three of us fell asleep and made it through the rest of the night without any further interruptions. Around 8 AM, I awoke and took in the two naked women flanked on either side of me. I slid myself off the bed, got dressed, and returned to my room. At the time, I thought that would be the end of my sexual encounters while on vacation. Little did I know, I was in for one more little surprise.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments