Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Still Of The Night Chapter 2

"Alone for the first time in weeks, Terry plays again"

88
15 Comments 15
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

That night played in Terry’s mind for weeks. He could not look Crystal in the eye and he noticed that she seemed to avoid him as well. He did take some comfort in that she had not confided what had happened to Kristy. It seemed that his wife was also happy that he had not made a nightly trip to the bathroom in the several weeks since. Terry was confused, trying to understand what had taken place.

He knew that Crystal was not off-put by the incident, having whispered that the porn he was watching was, “So fucking hot.” She did seem distant now. Could it be that she was embarrassed that she participated in stroking her best friend’s husband to orgasm? He would be found a liar if he didn't admit to himself the guilt that he felt.

Sure, he had a crush on Crystal. He always had. Yes, he had fantasized about her during his many late-night bathroom visits. How many times had he cum, thinking of her kneeling at his cock? How many more, dreaming of her riding him or letting him take her doggy style? But this, this was real. It had happened. He would never, no matter how much he fantasized, have taken that bold step.

It wasn’t that he loved Kristy too much to hurt her. His love was true, no doubt, but he just understood how guilt had crept into his mind and squatted like a homeless bum in an abandoned barn. He knew how it could cling to him like a spiderweb. He felt it as real now as if he had walked through that damned cobweb just that second. His only comfort was that he had not initiated the act. 

Could Crystal be feeling the same pangs of guilt? Was she simply embarrassed at the thought of what she had done? Whatever the reason, they hadn’t spoken in the weeks since. Even Kristy had noticed, asking Terry if there was something wrong. He could only assume that she had asked Crystal the same. His only response was, “No, nothing is wrong. I’ve just had work stuff on my mind.”

He had grown restless, however, missing his nightly stroke session. Yeah, he loved his wife. She was a beautiful woman who loved sex and had hardly an inhibition. She did have limits, as anyone would, but could hardly be called prudish. Just as adventurous as he, she rarely said no. He just liked his alone time too. There was nothing like stroking yourself to whatever fantasy you may play in your mind.

He was addicted, of that, he had no doubt. But he figured, ‘Why fight it? ‘Tonight, he would have his fun. He had waited weeks. Whatever shame or guilt he felt was driven to the darkness of his mind by the brute of desire. The only decision now was what subject to explore online. His options were endless. 

Crystal had caught him during a particularly embarrassing session. Most men fantasized about it, although few would admit to it. Ladyboys were a weakness for him, the slight bodies of the pretty boys with their breasts, hormonally grown or implants. The feminine hair and makeup and the cocks, small or large. It was all too sexy to him. 

‘She said it was hot,’he thought. ‘Fucking hot.’

His decision was made and it was re-enforced by the fact that his wife was called into work. There were not enough nurses to cover the shift, which happened frequently since the fucking mandates. She would be gone twelve hours which meant that he had time for several fantasies. 

Two hours after Kristy left for work, Terry turned off the television. It was his custom to get a nap before stroking. Crystal was in the guest room, as usual, her door closed. Terry hesitated but for a moment outside. He could hear her television so he knew she must be awake. A deep breath and he drew his courage, grabbing the knob and knocking softly twice. He waited for just a second and pushed the door open without an answer. 

He was just in time to see her quickly pull her blanket over her naked body. He could hear the low hum of a vibrator, though he didn’t let on that he did, “Sorry. I am going to bed. Just wanted to make sure you were okay. Need anything?”

“I’m good, thanks,” she said, clearly flushed and embarrassed. “Have a good time. Um, I mean, good night.”

“Good night,” Terry whispered, closing her door.

He stood there contemplating her misspeak. ‘A good time,’ he thought. Was she mocking him? It was the first time they had spoken in the weeks since that night. Maybe she was just startled or feeling awkward about his barging in. A shake of his head to dispel the confusion and he walked to the master bedroom. The lights were off so, as usual, he did not close the door completely. Thoughts ran amok in his brain. The nap would not come. He lay for an hour, naked atop the sheets, his cock painfully hard. 

‘Nah, she couldn’t have been mocking me,’ he thought nearly aloud, ‘She finished me off.’

Absently stroking himself. ‘She was naked when I walked in. She was playing with herself. I heard the vibrator and saw her pull the sheets over herself.’ The thoughts raced; ‘Was she thinking about that night?’

He needed release but didn’t want to use pictures of her in his mind. He reached for his phone, his eye looking at the door, slightly ajar and dark. If she were there, he couldn’t see her. Opening his iPhone, he had a shortcut to Pornhub already open. Being a paid member, he used the auto-generated suggestions. The suggestions were generated by what he had previously viewed. The list included Milf, Public Sex, Schoolgirls, and so on. He didn’t want anything too exotic, just in case she happened to join him again so he finally selected a subject.

“Mutual masturbation,” he read. There were thumbnails of couples either side by side or laying end to end, their genitals nearly touching. He clicked on the second thumbnail, the couple laying end to end. After the video started, the couple lay moaning, clearly enjoying their activities, the woman, fingering her hairless pussy, the man stroking his shaved cock.

His cock responded to the visual delights as well as the sounds of pleasure. He watched as the two, described as stepbrother and sister, lightly touched each other with the tips of their fingers. He was hard and slowly stroking his cock when the door slowly opened wider. This time he saw her standing in the darkness before she summoned the nerve to step into his bedroom. 

CyndieCapriceTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CyndieCapriceTS

She stood shrouded by the darkness, just outside the half-open door. He could see that she wore a nightshirt but the dim light did little to reveal whether or not she wore panties. He continued to stroke his shaft slowly while his eyes stayed on Crystal. He would not invite her in but waited on her to decide. He could see her biting one finger of her left hand while her right hand slowly slid between her thighs.

Terry laid his head back, sinking into the pillow, and closed his eyes. This was too erotic and so surreal, like a dream that he never wanted to wake from. The soft breeze from the ceiling fan lightly buffeted his body and the outside security light cast a dim yellow glow across the room. He watched her fingers cup her mound, still not sure if she wore panties. 

Crystal was hypnotized by what she watched. Her friend’s husband lay naked just ten feet from her, stroking his long cock in the shadowy glow. She couldn’t pull herself away. Pressing her pussy through the thin material of her cotton panties, she felt a buzz in her clitoris and her tightly erect nipples. She wondered what his phone displayed this time.

Terry watched her take a timid step forward, pushing the door open and leaning on the frame. He saw then that she was wearing panties. Light grey and dark piping around the leg openings. She pushed her fingers into the waistband and down to her sex. He watched impatiently, her fingers moving under the thin material. Her beauty captivated him body and soul. 

Crystal leaned on the door casing but for a moment, emboldened by his stare and his cock, so visible. She had to know what he watched on his phone. She could hear the moans that the model or actor made. Pushing herself upright with her shoulder, she walked to his bedside and looked at his screen, “Mmm, that’s hot.”

Terry watched her without answering, his eyes fixed on her panties that he saw were blue rather than the grey that he thought. Her fingers curled under the material, sliding back and forth. In an unspoken invitation, he dropped his near leg over the edge of the mattress, letting his foot rest on the floor. This made room for her to assume the position of the two people on the screen.

Crystal looked him in the eyes for several seconds, wanting to do things with him, but he made no advances. She knew he loved Kristy and she cherished her as a friend as well. Neither of them wanted to hurt her so she felt his trepidation. Thinking of that night just a few weeks ago, how she touched him and stroked him, she remembered how hard he came and how good his cum tasted. 

Without thinking she sat on the bed. Sometimes it’s best not to think. That was one thing that a human could do inside their head. They could act on pure lust and at the same time, let their lust think for them, removing guilt from their psyche. She turned, draping her long leg over his far one, his balls, so heavy, touching the damp crotch of her panties. 

Terry let her get settled and took his wife’s pillow, offering it to Crystal. She took his offering, placing it behind her head, and laid back, feeling the hair of his leg when he moved it from the edge and rested it on hers. He continued to stroke, his phone forgotten and his eyes fixed on the motion of her fingers under the soft cotton of her undies. 

She watched his balls contract in his sack, drawing up tightly around the shaft of his cock and settle back down into his scrotum. They were big, heavy, and full, the skin of his sack was smooth and tanned. Crystal felt his balls against her knuckles as she pushed her fingers in and out of her drenched pussy. The fabric of her panties was darkened with her juices. 

They watched each other playing with their sex while they played with their own, wanting so bad to feel the other for themselves. He felt her wetness on his balls. She felt his scrotum weigh against her panty-covered fingers. It was all too much to resist. Crystal's orgasm shook her body from her core. Her head pressed back into the pillow, her fingers driving deeply into her pussy.

Terry watched, his breath ragged and his heart racing. He could smell the cinnamon aroma of her sex flowing over her fingers onto his balls. He watched her withdraw her hand from her crotch and move it up her body, taking her fingers into her mouth and tasting her own cum. He could take no more. 

Again, she took his cock in her hand, slick with her juices, stroking him through a climax even more volcanic than the first one she witnessed. Angling his shaft, she let his semen fall in big looping strands on her panties, pooling at the creases of her crotch. He seemed to launch endless ropes into the air, gushing forth from the head of his swollen dick.

His cum was thick and sticky, settling in puddles on her sex and legs, even filling her pretty belly button.

She continued to stroke him, milking the last few ejections in thick, pearly gobs that seemed to mushroom from his slit then trail heavily down his shaft and over her thumb and the back of her hand. He finally opened his eyes when she released his withering erection to see her licking his seed from her hand, looking at him through her smoky blue eyes. His breathing was deep and labored, as his orgasm slowly faded back into his depths. 

She cleaned her hand and sat up, pushing his leg off hers, and without a word, stood and walked into the darkness. Again he closed his eyes, draping his arm across them, and tried to understand what just happened. There was a long night of sleeplessness ahead, he knew.

Crystal, covered in his thick, pearly cum, walked quickly to her room and lay on her bed. The darkness of her room was broken by the bedside lamp so she could see the  cum that clung to her panties and skin. She remembered his salty caramel taste from weeks ago and with her fingers, scooped as much as she could from her body.

She had always loved the taste of cum. Ever since the first time she tasted it and tonight, there was plenty. He came so hard after weeks of not having an orgasm so she feasted on his lustful offering.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments