Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Still Of The Night Chapter 5

"What a way to wake up"

55
13 Comments 13
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Terry blinked the sleep from his eyes, checking his clock. He had gotten four hours of sleep since Kristi made it home from work. His next thought was a frightful one. Carefully, he turned to see that his lovely wife was still sleeping. Not surprised, but he did need to be sure. Crystal woke him naked after all. Suddenly, this all seemed to be getting out of hand. 

Having been in some very tense situations in life, Terry had learned not to panic. His pretty wife slept soundly next to him while Crystal stood bare naked over him sipping coffee. There was not much chance, if he were quiet and careful that Kristi would wake since she took a muscle relaxer when she climbed in bed. He knew that she needed it after twelve hours of moving all those geriatric dope addicts around.

Terry, after slipping out of bed, felt Crystal wrap her fingers around his limp cock and lead him down the hall to the bathroom. They both stood naked while she sipped her steaming mug and watched his cock grow rigid. With her free hand, She began a soft, lazy hand job on him. With a slow, deep sigh, Terry let his head fall back as he leaned against the vanity.

Her small, gentle hand felt so good. He was getting lost again in his fantasy when the doorknob shook. They both froze in mid-stroke, eyes open and fright on their faces. Luckily, Crystal had, purely out of habit, locked the door.

“Quick,” Terry whispered, “Get in the shower and turn it on.”

A soft knock sounded on the door just as Crystal turned the water on and quietly pulled the glass door shut, “Just a minute,” Terry called, flushing the unused toilet.

“Let me in,” Kristi slurred, “I gotta pee.”

“One sec, Hon,” Terry called, pulling the cloth curtain to hide the shower from view. 

‘Damn,’ he thought, ‘I’m glad she finally talked me into installing that fucker.’

Another knock. “Come on. I haf ta pee,” she slurred again.

Stepping back to take a look to ensure that Crystal was hidden, Terry opened the door for his wife, his erection already wilted away, “Sorry, Baby. I was on the toilet.”

Ignoring him through the fog of her medication, she sat on the toilet and Terry could hear the water splashing in the bowl. ‘She really did need to go,’ he thought to himself. 

After a quick wipe, Kristi stood, never noticing that her husband was naked and the shower running, gave him a quick peck on the lips, and walked back to the bed without a word. Terry breathed a sigh of relief and pulled the curtain back to see crystal glistening wet and smiling, “That was close,” she laughed.

“Too fucking close,” Terry agreed.

“Come on in and wash my back,” she said, her big eyes flashing a naughty smile, “Please.”

Hie erection at full strength again, Terry turned to lock the door then stepped into the shower. Crystal immediately wrapped her arms around his body and pushed him against the back wall, driving her tongue deep into his mouth. Terry accepted her kiss, sucking her tongue as deep as it could possibly go and offering his to her. 

The room filled with steam along with muffled moans and sighs. Terry grasped his new lover with both of his strong hands, squeezing her ass and pulling her body tightly to his. Driven by animal instinct, his body humped against hers, his cock trapped between them. He felt her fingernails on his skin and felt her body squirm closer to his. 

Nothing would stop him now. His lust had overcome his ability to be cautious. Grasping a handful of her wet hair, he pulled roughly, causing her eyes to pop open and stare up at him. He could see the naughty smile and the approval in her eyes. Again, he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth, savoring her kiss. Her tongue danced with his.

Exploring her body, Terry’s hands trespassed in forbidden places. Touching secret skin with his fingertips, he explored places that would normally be hidden from him. Still lost in the desire for his fantasy woman, his cock grew harder and throbbed with every beat of his heart. Trapped between their bodies, it ground over her wet skin. He could taste the passion in her kisses. 

The shower continued to fill the room with steam and condensation on the smooth surfaces. His feet slipped a few times on the wet shower floor so Terry let his body ease down the wall until his naked ass rested on the marble seat. 

Crystal stood over her secret lover, her feet a bit more than shoulder-width apart and water draining from her hair and down her tanned body in spiderweb streams until most gathered between her legs, running like an open faucet from her smooth, bare pussy. Her eyes were on the long, thick, throbbing cock that bobbed between Terry’s thighs, pointing obscenely at her sex.

“You want to fuck me?” She smiled, sliding her hand up and down his hard shaft.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

“More than anything else,” Terry answered.

“I love the way your cock feels and how much it fills me.”

Terry looked her in the eyes, savoring her beauty and the gentleness of her hand. He gave no answer to her adorations. He just didn’t know what to say. His new lover was kneeling between his knees now and stroking him with both hands. Her eyes were on the big head of his dick, watching it swell tightly when she squeezed his shaft on her upstrokes. 

“Oh, yes. Fuck,” He sighed when he felt the warmth of her mouth engulf half his cock. His eyes closed and his head against the marble wall while she worked her lips up and down his shaft. He knew that his pre cum was already flowing and that she was drinking it down. 

“You taste so good,” she said, taking his cock from her mouth, “Like a warm licorice flavor.”

Terry opened his eyes and looked down at her, her smile and her eyes made him want her even more. He wanted to taste her because he hadn’t yet. He wanted to fuck her and bring her to a powerful climax. He could do it for Kristy and he wanted to do it for Crystal. He moved the wet locks of hair from her face and held them as she started to nurse his cock again.

“I thought you wanted to fuck,” he breathed through the pleasure.

Crystal cut her eyes up at him while taking as much of his erection into her mouth as possible. His length and girth were just too much to swallow completely. After a few strokes, she pulled his curved member from her mouth and licked the length of his shaft then sucked his testicles into her mouth, one at a time, “I do,” she answered, “But not while umm,” she said, cutting her sentence short for fear of stinging his conscience again.

“No,” he agreed, “Your right. We should be more careful.”

“Yeah,” Crystal agreed, “This is just too much fun to stop. Besides, your cum is delicious.”

“I’ll take your word for it,” he replied with a short laugh, “You can have as much as you want.”

“I want it all,” Crystal cooed.

Terry smiled and held her hair back when she began again to suck each of his balls one by one. Her movements were slow and sensual, her eyes never leaving his. Squeezing his shaft, she sucked his swollen head between her lips and tasted his pre cum on her tongue. Smiling to herself, she remembered that Twizzlers  commercial, and wondered, ‘Should I chew on it?” 

Terry could feel his climax beginning to build deep in his loins. His hips pushed upward, instinctively trying to bury his cock in her throat. A need that was as impossible as it was unnecessary. Crystal wrapped both hands around his thick base and prepared for the impending explosion.  If it was anything like his previous cummings, she would get a mouthful. 

His bucking hips spurred Crystal on, working to get his orgasm to the surface, she squeezed the base of his cock with one hand and slid a finger between his asscheeks with the other, finding his puckered anus. Terry moaned with new pleasure when she pushed her finger slowly in and began to massage his prostate. This was new to him but he found it very stimulating. 

Crystal removed his granite cock from her mouth just long enough to say, “Come for me, Baby,” and then sucked him in just as far as she could. 

Terry moaned, “I’m going Come,” when she began forcing her finger deeper and faster, sucking his dick for all she was worth, “Don’t stop. Please don’t stop. I’m coming.”

With a thrust of his hips, Crystal felt and tasted a thick gush of his man cum coat her tongue, filling her mouth. Surge after delicious surge of hot liquid erupted from his cock, flooding over her tongue, some dripping from her chin and wasting on the shower floor. She swallowed hard. But he continued to come, hissing, “Yes.”

She didn’t count them but she knew that he must have ejected at least twelve or more thick gobs of semen into her mouth. She swallowed most of it but let the remaining treat roll around on her tongue as Terry felt the ebb of his orgasm leave him exhausted on the wet marble bench. Crystal smiled up at his goofy expression, letting his spent and quickly deflating cock slip from her lips. 

“Fuck,” he managed to grunt, “That was awesome.”

Crystal pushed herself up, her hands on his knees, and kissed him again, forcing her cum laden tongue into his mouth, giving him the last of his seed. She wanted him to see how sweet his nectar was to her. His eyes told her that he approved, his tongue wrestling her for the remaining drops. 

He felt her push the scrubber into his hand and a bottle of wash into his other then watched her stand, “Would you scrub my back for me?”

Standing behind her, his deflated cock, still bouncing slightly with his pounding heart, nestled between her cute ass cheeks, he whispered in her ear, “Anything you want, beautiful. Anything you want.”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments