Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey Into Fulfillment

"The betrayal"

145
55 Comments 55
10.8k Views 10.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"As you may have gathered from my profile, I’m Chelsea. I’m a thirty-five-year-old blonde and curvy. Those parts that never go unnoticed are 32H cup size, if you’re wondering. This is my first story, so please bear with me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The thought that my stories may arouse people, turns me on. And my main sexual objective is to pleasure others — there’s no bigger turn-on than giving someone a mind-blowing orgasm…"

Before I married at age twenty-five, I'd had a variety of relationships with men and women.

I met my husband when we worked together as police officers but, by the time I’d reached thirty, our career paths had diverted. I was a Sergeant on patrol, still a uniformed officer, and Carl, six years my elder, was a Detective Inspector in CID. Our shift patterns were opposite and we passed like ships in the night.

Slim and six feet tall, handsome Carl had a swagger expectant of female appreciation, especially after he’d become a detective (later Inspector). That's just background to indicate where my life and relationship were at the time.

I'd been on my final night shift before a few days off. I finished at 07:00 hours — and Carl started at 07:00. I bumped into him in the corridor at 06:30. He was on his way to his office looking pristine as always: immaculate shirt, tie, pressed trousers, and gleaming shoes. He apologised awkwardly for our kitchen at home being in a mess and leaving it for me to clean up after a night shift.

Carl always found hours to spend on his appearance but had none for housework. I'd not seen him outside of work for a few weeks, other than one of us going to sleep as the other set off. Truly, I was feeling horny.

Steph, a young officer new to Carl's team, came along the corridor. A bubbly character, she had long ginger hair and was quite skinny apart from sizeable breasts and curvy hips. Carl would call them “doggy-style hips” because she had something to pull on when fucking her from behind.

I must confess a girl crush here. Watching Steph's hips swaying as she walked away, I felt even hornier. It struck me that she seemed nervous, which wasn't Steph at all.

I said the usual awkward goodbyes with Carl. We never kissed at work, not even on the cheek, although everyone knew we were married. I headed to my office, handed over to the next team, and then went home.

I washed up and gave the house a quick tidy before undressing and collapsing on the bed. I set a two-hour alarm and attempted to snooze. But my thoughts were on Steph and those hips, her long straight ginger hair. I felt between my thighs and parted my moist lips. I slowly moved my middle finger from my clitoris to circle the rim of my opening… then slowly back up to my clit.

I imagined my head between Steph's legs, making long licks of her pussy. I inserted two fingers of my right hand into my sopping opening and fingered myself while circling my clit with the middle finger of my left hand. I envisaged licking Steph's ginger pussy, faster and faster now — and I arched my back and screamed, "Oh god yes, come for me Steph,” as my orgasm rippled through my body bringing much-needed relief.

I drifted off to sleep.

My alarm soon went off and I hit the snooze button a couple of times before I got up at 11:00 hours. I hate sleeping away my first day off so only allow myself a short nap. Anyway, I was having lunch with a friend. I showered and put on a knee-length summer dress. Unfortunately, it revealed my pale legs but the top of the dress was cut low enough to show some distracting cleavage.

I got a taxi to The Wheatsheaf pub, although I'm not sure how we got there safely. I’m sure the driver didn't look at the road once, he was too busy staring at my cleavage in the rearview mirror and even adjusted it to get a better view. To be honest, I was not better behaved. I wore a pair of cork wedge shoes and I kept leaning forward to adjust the fastening — so he could see down my dress. Sitting up, I’d then feign being uncomfortable and adjust my dress to show a bit more cleavage, then a bit less.

When I arrived at the pub, Debra had lined up a pair of gin and tonics at the bar. She sat talking to the barman and introduced him as Lee. He was young, probably in his early twenties, tall and slim with long blond hair in a style that belonged to the nineties. Lee was softly spoken — and cute! — and we thanked him for the drinks and went to find a table.

Debra is a work colleague and a good friend. At fifty-three, she’s single, medium build but with generous boobs and a firm ass. Debra is outgoing, flirty, and very to the point: subtlety she can't do. She’d roughly tied her hair into a bun and was wearing blue jeans and a pink Cami top. Like me, she hadn't bothered with make-up for a girlie lunch.

The pub was quiet and we enjoyed lunch, a few more gins, and generally had a good catch-up.

At around 14:00 hours, a group came in that we recognised as working at the local hospital. We said, "Hi" and they asked if they could join us after getting drinks from the bar.

The group consisted of Stu, a ginger Scot with a big beard, and very broad, probably mid-thirties; sweet Dale, early twenties and very camp; a young Irish lady Shona who had short platinum blonde hair and green eyes that took a walk over me as she introduced herself; and finally ambulance driver Steve, in his fifties with a shaved head. Debra had developed a crush on Steve after seeing him at various incidents.

The drinks flowed, we laughed a lot and flirted even more as we got to know each other better. We played pool and I bent forward in front of Shona as much as possible. It made me giggle inside as she so obviously stared at my cleavage.

I also bent over to take a shot in front of Stu a few times, accidentally rubbing my bum against his crotch. But my flirting couldn't match that of Debra with Steve. They certainly took less interest in the pool matches than the rest of the group.

Just after 16:00 hours, Debra went outside for air and Steve followed her to “check she was okay.” After a few minutes, I pretended to visit the toilet but actually went outside. At the rear of the pub, there was an area for empty barrels and access to the cellar for deliveries and a wall of the shopping precinct. Debra and Steve were in this secluded area, and I snuck into a recess in the wall. Hidden from their view, I could peek around to watch their antics.

They were passionately kissing while Steve's big hands mauled Debra's ass. I thought she was moaning softly into his mouth when she suddenly pulled away and dropped to her knees, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his cock. Debra held it in one hand, pointing upwards, and lowered her head to suck his balls, one then the other, before slowly licking up the length of his shaft. Then back to his balls.

And so it went until Debra switched to stroking his cock with her right hand. Each time she drew back Steve’s foreskin, she licked around the head and then sucked it.

This display was not wasted on me. I had my skirt up, knickers down, and my middle finger working along my increasingly moist slit. Steve's cock now looked like a solid seven inches or so and Debra began bobbing up and down, taking the length into her mouth then returning to just suck on the dome. I eagerly fingered my pussy, working towards a needed orgasm.

Debra stopped sucking and stood, kicking off her trainers and quickly removing her jeans. She then dropped her knickers to her knees, turned around, and bent over the nearest empty barrel, spreading her legs. I could see down her top as Steve wasted no time entering her from behind.

Steve had thrust in and out barely a dozen times when she covered her mouth with a hand and muffled her cries in the throes of orgasm. Seeing this sent me over the edge and, with three fingers inside my hole, I came hard, biting my lower lip to stay quiet.

Debra's orgasm must also have been too much for Steve. He gripped her hips tight, jack-hammered into her three or four more times before grunting and then collapsing, obviously having shot his load in her.

While they kissed, dressed, and sorted themselves out, I straightened my dress and returned to the group via the toilet just a couple of minutes before Debra and Steve returned.

The group carried on drinking and the more we drank the more time Shona's piercing green eyes spent on my cleavage. The attention made me horny again and more than a little moist.

Debra went to buy more drinks and I noticed Lee talking quietly to her and she blushed. Debra blushing? Who knew that could happen? I tried to catch their conversation and I gathered that she’d been caught on CCTV.

When she returned with the drinks, I excused myself to go to the toilet. I had a long wee, the seal had burst and while doing so decided that putting my damp panties back on was pointless. I stuffed them in my purse.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

As I left the toilets, Shona was striding toward them with a determined expression on her face. As we came face-to-face, she pushed me backwards, hands on my shoulders and pinning me into a secluded corner of the pub. Shona's lips met mine in a forceful kiss, her tongue probing my mouth while her hands wandered. One hand went straight up my dress to my knickerless and eager vagina. She instantly hit the spot, strumming a tune on my clit that almost brought me to a crescendo in mere seconds.

I managed to get my mouth clear of Shona's and, trying to regain composure, panted in her ear, "Oh god, I want this so bad… I want you, but I'm with someone. Sorry, I've never cheated and I won’t."

Shona gave me one more soft peck on the lips, withdrew her hand, and walked away towards the toilets. My pussy ached for attention as I watched her go but I reluctantly returned to the group.

The gin still flowed and I was feeling it. As I talked to Stu, melting at his gruff Scottish accent, I noticed a barmaid had started a shift. Debra said she was going outside for a smoke and I went to buy a round. I learned that Lee was apparently on a break.

When I got back to the table, Debra had not returned so I went looking for her. Not finding her out front, I wandered around the back — surprise, surprise, Lee was standing among the barrels and kneeling Debra was sucking enthusiastically on his hard cock. I nipped into the recess to again watch in secret.

Debra bobbed up and down at an impressive speed as Lee repeated, “That's it, that’s it, suck my cock you dirty old slut.”

Of course, I lifted my skirt and fingered myself.

Debra stopped and looked up at Lee, grasping his hands and placing them on either side of her head. “Please, Lee,” she said, “fuck my slutty mouth.”

Lee didn't need to be asked twice. Holding Debra's head still, he thrust in and out of her mouth over and over and, as I listened to her whimpering, I struggled to stay quiet.

Lee stopped and told Debra to bend over. As with Steve earlier, she removed her trainers and jeans and dropped her knickers to her knees before bending over a barrel. Lee reached up the back of her top, unclasped her bra, then reached around the front and pulled out her tits. I wanted to run up to Debra— well, stagger after all the gin — kiss her passionately and caress her pert tits.

Lee now put both hands on Debra's hips, gripped firmly, and plunged his cock into her. Debra covered her mouth with one hand and used the other to brace herself as Lee pounded her at a fast, powerful pace, causing her tits to swing and slap together. Although Debra kept her hand over her mouth, I could hear how much she was loving the fuck: the squelch from her pussy was loud enough to be heard streets away.

Her swinging tits and squelching pussy were more than I could take. As I orgasmed, soaking my fingers, my knees buckled and I had to fight to stay upright.

Eventually, I straightened my dress and watched intently as Lee declared he was ready to cum and took a step back. Debra spun around, slumped to her knees again, and took his entire cock into her mouth. Lee grunted and shouted, "Oh god yes.” He shuddered, gripping Debra's head, and I saw her throat working overtime to swallow his seed.

When Lee finished, he wiped his cock on Debra's cheek, pulled up his pants and trousers, and went back into the pub.

Spent and breathing heavily, Debra sat slumped against the barrels and I staggered out of hiding to sit next to her. Debra was clearly surprised at my appearance and apologised for being in a state. “I’ve just had an amazing fuck,” she gasped.

"I know, I was watching,” I confessed and Debra stared into my eyes.

I cupped her cheek with one hand, licked away Lee’s cock slime, and kissed her deeply. After, I helped Debra put her bra on — any excuse to feel her tits — then her jeans and retrieved her trainers. Debra thanked me, kissed me slowly and sensually, and then we tottered back inside.

After a couple more gins, we decided to leave. I apologised to Shona about earlier and she said, "No worries.”

I suggested “a snog goodbye wouldn't hurt” and Shona cupped my cheek, poked my mouth with her tongue and I responded, entangling mine with hers. I lifted Shona's hand to the top of my dress and she gratefully massaged my big tits.

Behind me, Stu complained that he wanted some of the action and I grabbed his hand, guiding it up my dress onto my naked butt. He hooted and said, “Nice! Hey, Shona, there’s no knickers up here.”

Stu's big hand massaged my butt and Shona alternated between my tits and ass. Stu eased a finger down and easily parted my pussy lips, my juices coating him as he moved it back and forth.

My head was spinning. I continued kissing Shona as Stu moved his hand back up to my butt and circled his middle finger around my anus, wetting it with my pussy juices. Slowly and skillfully, he inserted that broad finger into my bum hole. I was stunned —  I'd never had a finger in there.

So, I had Shona's Irish tongue probing my mouth and Stu’s Scottish finger going in and out of my ass. Maybe my drinking and flirting had gone a little too far this time.

Debra, having finished kissing Steve goodbye, came over and said, “Okay, put her down you two… our taxi’s here.”

As we left, I turned to wave. Stu gazed at my eyes and sniffed his middle finger, inhaling deeply before putting it in his mouth and sucking. I turned away and got into the back seat of the taxi.

It was the same driver and I whispered into Debra's ear, recounting the earlier journey. We decided to have more teasing fun as he drove to Debra's house. We leaned in to meet in the centre of the seat and snogged passionately. As we did, Debra slid down the top of my dress and unclasped my bra to free my tits. I'd already released Debra's tits as we snogged passionately. Now we rubbed our naked tits together as the driver watched in the rearview mirror, driving slowly and rubbing his crotch.

At Debra's house, we said goodbye and the driver set off for my home while I tidied my clothing. It was 20:30 hours when I collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Three hours later, I was woken by Carl arriving home. I got up, removed my clothes, and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. As Carl got into bed I could hear him muttering about going to the pub with the boys after work. He’d clearly been drinking.

When I got back into the bedroom, he asked about my day. I said I'd been out with Debra. It had been weeks since I’d had sex with Carl and I decided to take this chance as I was still horny from my day of flirting.

I clambered into bed and immediately ducked under the sheets. I removed Carl's flaccid cock from his boxers and started wanking him.

“Hey, what are you doing down there, lady?”

I ignored him and circled my tongue around his bell end. Yes, his cock began to grow. But there was something amiss — there was a musky scent and taste to his cock. Sucking enthusiastically, I distinctly tasted another woman but I swallowed down anger as well as this cock that I was sure had recently been in another woman.

Because he’d been drinking, it took me many minutes to get him erect enough. But I know what he likes and I bobbed up and down his shaft, occasionally stopping with all of his cock in my mouth, making myself gag and drooling before reverting to sucking the length.

When he was finally fully erect, I rolled onto my back, grabbed the backs of my knees and pulled them towards my ears. I was totally open, presenting myself to him. Carl climbed on top and began fucking me.

After about five minutes, I begged him to cum. “Please, cum inside me… I want your cum in me… please, cum in me…”

It wasn’t long before Carl was grunting and he was shouting. “Oh fuck Steph, I’m going to cum in your tight little pussy.” And he unloaded inside me.

My husband kissed me on the cheek and rolled over. He’d drunk too much to realise his error and was soon sleeping. I lay quietly, spunk dribbling out of me, thinking, "Steph, so that’s who he’s fucking now.”

Published 
Written by Chelsea_Doherty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments