Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After…

64
16 Comments 16
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 2 of a series, if you wish feel free to read it as a stand alone. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Although I'd recommend reading Chapter 1 to get character background."

Dale awoke just after ten, rubbed his eyes, and got out of bed for a wee. His mouth felt horrendous after the previous day’s drinking and an "Oops I did it again incident". He swore never again would he let him stay over or give him a brojob — but, of course, he swore that every time. The lingering taste of cock was evidence he'd betrayed his oath to himself again.

Dale made two coffees with his Nespresso machine and headed back to the bedroom where Stu was still asleep, lying on his front. Dale gazed at the Scot’s wide shoulders and muscles before sitting in bed to drink his coffee. He alternately admired the body next to him and flicked through his social media until Stu stirred.

Before opening his eyes, Stu waited for the fog to clear from his head. But he clearly remembered where he was — Dale lived in town and it was always easier for him to stay there after a day/night out instead of paying an expensive taxi fare home.

Stu threw back the duvet and wandered off to the bathroom. He followed up a long thunderous wee by using the spare toothbrush in the cabinet, hoping Dale's other mates didn’t use it.

When Stu walked out of the bathroom towards the bed, Dale watched his thick cock swinging from side to side and instantly felt moisture in the corners of his mouth. ‘Oh god,’ he thought, realising he was drooling, ‘why do I have to be so obvious?’

Stu sat in bed drinking the coffee Dale had made. He had to admit, Dale made a cracking brew.

Dale was contemplating an afternoon of retail therapy when Stu asked, "Any chance of you sorting me out, mate?"

‘Wow, how romantic,’ thought Dale. Then he imagined Stu saying in his thick accent, "Can I stay at yours, Dale? Sort me out, Dale… I'm not gay, I just like being sucked off. You won't get off on this will you, Dale?”

Yeah, right.

Making a definite decision never to do it again, he moved under the covers and got between Stu's legs and stroked his manhood. As Stu became erect, Dale licked the bulbous head and felt his own penis stirring.

Dale sucked while stroking the shaft with his right hand. Stu's foreskin slid down and Dale took the opportunity to lick around the bulging head, his saliva providing a good coating.

Despite the covers, Stu could hear the wet noises and he enjoyed the feel of warm moisture on his cock. Yes, his friend gave a wonderfully sloppy blowjob, just how he liked them.

Dale bobbed up and down the thick shaft, taking half the length into his mouth, then moving back up again to suck the head. With the cock throbbing in his mouth, Dale's senses were filled with the smell and taste of his friend. And his own dick reacted to the sensory overload, his ball sac getting tighter by the second.

Stu started to grunt, this was a quality blow job even for Dale. He reached under the covers and applied pressure to the back of Dale's head and his entire prick disappeared into his warm mouth.

“Yes, that's it, swallow all that big cock…Yes, slut, take it all.”

The bellend now penetrated Dale’s throat, still somewhat sore from this occurring only eight hours earlier. But the tinge of pain added to the sensory overload and exited Dale more.

Stu released his hand pressure and Dale drew back up the dick, sucking as he went. At the top, he gulped in air, then the pressure came back and all of the thick meat was thrust back into his mouth. A few more minutes of this and Dale was losing control. His eyes watered, snot dribbled out of his nose, and he gagged every time his throat was penetrated.

The onslaught eventually took him over the edge and he unloaded onto the bed sheet below him, barely managing to restrain his squeals of excitement. Two face fucks from Stu in eight hours was a momentous effort and he knew it was time to act.

Reaching under his chin with his right hand, he gently stroked and tickled Stu's big balls. The effect was almost immediate. Stu's legs tensed and Dale thought, ’Brace yourself, the eruption is coming.’

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

Stu grunted loudly, holding Dale's head firmly in place while his prick expanded and throbbed before shooting stream after stream of warm cum into his friend’s mouth.

‘One, two, three, four, five... Oh my god,’ Dale thought, "I only emptied his balls last night. Where does he get it all from?"

Dale worked overtime trying to swallow all the Scottish seed —“Waste not, want not,” his Grandma used to tell him, although he doubted she’d been referring to a Scotsman's spunk at the time.

Satisfied, Stu lay back while Dale discreetly lapped up his own cum off the sheets along with Stu's excess spillage. Then, he slipped out of the bed, hiding the mess on his face, and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

When he returned, Stu was already dressed and ready to go home. The big man walked around the bed, slapped Dale on his bum and said, "Thanks for a good night out and the bed, mate. See you back at work in a few days.”

After Stu left, Dale showered and gargled with throat medicine. ‘That man is an animal,’ he thought — but felt horny again. He shook his head, vowed not to service him again, and dressed, ready for some retail therapy in town.

~~~~~

Debra headed back to her bedroom. A cold shower had brought her round, and helped clear the mist from her mind.

Lifting her phone she read, ‘The bastard is at again,’ a message from me that didn’t need clarification. A quick reply of ‘Oh, babes, here for you. Catch up later xx" then Debra returned her phone to the nightstand.

Steve was propped up against the pillows and Debra got onto the bed and lifted her left leg over him and lowered herself to sit on his lap. They kissed passionately as Steve massaged Debra's tits with both hands. Her nipples quickly hardened and she slid back and forth, her slit rubbing along Steve's growing erection. Debra quickly became wet, coating his firm cock.

Foreplay was not on Debra's mind at that moment, she wanted his cock inside her — and she wanted it now. Debra got on her knees, reached between her thighs and pointed Steve's cock at her moist entrance.

Debra lowered slowly, easing Steve's dome between her pussy lips, and, in one motion, she enveloped his rigid rod. She then raised until only the tip was inside… then sank again, taking all his length. Over and over she did it, up and down, and every time she had the entire shaft inside, she let out a huge sigh.

Debra's excitement rapidly built towards the edge of a precipice that she would soon drop off. She tossed her head back, thrusting her chest towards Steve and he didn't need any verbal encouragement to maul her tits.

Grinding her hips in Steve's lap, his dick pressed against her front vaginal wall, then the back wall, sending powerful tingling sensations through every nerve. Her orgasm hit Debra like a freight train, every muscle spasming as she shook uncontrollably. With her head spinning, she thought her eyes might pop out; she was totally intoxicated. Every muscle contracted as she lost control like never before.

As soon as he'd felt her quivering orgasm start, Steve had grabbed her hips and held her in place. Her contracting pussy gripped and released his penis over and over again until his leg muscles tensed and he'd thrust his hips upward. An eruption that felt like it started deep inside his soul and then spurted spunk into Debra. It felt like it would never end: Debra quivering and a stream of cum filling her.

Eventually, the sensations started to subside Debra dismounted, resting her head on Steve's chest as he duly wrapped his arms around her. His cock softened and they both slept peacefully.

~~~~~~

I sent the first message: Your suitcase is on the front lawn with enough clothes to get you by, I'll pack the rest of your shit when i can be arsed. You may as well bin your key the locks have been changed.

I didn't wait to see if Carl had read it before hitting block.

I sent the second message and waited, hopefully, for the ticks to go green…

Published 
Written by Chelsea_Doherty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments