Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game - Part 1

"Sophie hosts her Bf's poker game with his co-workers"

56
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
7.5k words 7.5k words

The sun shone through the window to Sophie and Josh's bedroom, glowing a bright orange in the Saturday afternoon light. It was going to be another hot day, judging by the warmth the sun was creating, and that meant another hot night.

Of course, it wasn't just the heat that was going to make it a hot night, Sophie thought, as she was looking through her closet trying to find something to wear. Tonight, Josh was having his poker night and Ben was coming over to play. Not only the game, she thought with a small smile on her face, her boyfriend's friend would be taking a lot of special care of her.

It had only been a few days since their lustful encounter on the bed next to Josh. Even just the thought of it now made her want to cum. It had been so hot.

She thought about getting her vibrator out and releasing some of the built-up lust that was clawing at her inside, until she remembered that she had thrown it away as it no longer satisfied her needs. She had gone way past the point where sex was just all action. She had to have risk and erotic situations now to give her the biggest orgasms she could. Every time she cheated on Josh, she had a bigger and bigger orgasm. The more risky and naughty, the hotter the fucking and the wilder the climax. She was addicted now. It wasn't that Josh was a bad lover, she thought to herself as she picked up and discarded a pink sports bra, he was amazing at sex and the best boyfriend she could ask for. He just couldn't give her the erotic illicit action she needed. He loved to be risky too, but even the riskiest sex they had ever had couldn't beat the orgasms she had received lately.

She was looking forward to the fucking that Ben would give her tonight while everyone else was playing poker. She loved the stories of husbands or boyfriends betting their women in poker games and losing them so their friends could fuck them. She fantasized about Ben winning her that night and either taking her to their bedroom and fucking her while Josh knew what was happening downstairs, or Ben just fucking her right in front of her boyfriend.

The thoughts made her loins tingle even more. It wasn't like she was horny from not having sex lately, not this time; she was just addicted to the hot sex now. It had become almost like a drug for her. The more she had it, and the more she pushed the illicit boundaries further, the more she needed it, and the more illicit things became. For instance, Josh's boss loved fucking her, and although she didn't like the old man, and was far from attracted to him, she couldn't resist it because of how hot it was.

She shuddered, partly in disgust of fucking the fat old man, and partly because of the feelings he gave her with his enormous dick.

She stopped herself from thinking about Charles Riley's dick and carried on searching through the jumble of clothes. She had gone on a spending spree yesterday because Josh had finally been given the promotion Riley had promised him. Sophie smiled at the wicked thought that she may have earned that promotion for her boyfriend, but the fact was after the contract signing those weeks back, Riley would have given him partnership. The sex with Sophie was just a bonus to the old man, as well as satisfying both of their lusts. They both enjoyed the idea of her fucking him for her boyfriend's promotion.

They had had a significant increase in their income because of this promotion and they had both been spending wildly since. They weren't millionaires, but they weren't wanting for cash either. She had bought clothes, lots of them, a new car, and had even had the spare room down the hall from their room redecorated. Josh had spent a little more lavishly. He had bought a new car, a pool table, decorated the downstairs room opposite the lounge to put it all in, put a bar in there, and had booked them a holiday to Barbados in a couple of weeks. They had even spoken about moving house but hadn't decided on anything yet.

As she looked through her closet, she threw a pair of shorts out and suddenly smiled at what she found lying underneath them. A skimpy black French maid’s outfit. Josh had bought it for her a while ago and had really enjoyed it when she wore it. She turned it over in her hands. It was still ok. She hadn't worn it in over six months. Her smile deepened and she bit her bottom lip as she always did when thinking naughty thoughts. She jumped to her feet and closed the closet door. She had found what she would wear tonight.

***

Josh Seymour was driving back home in his flash new sports car, listening to the radio as he drove along. He was looking forward to tonight. He loved playing poker, and he loved it even more when he won, and this time he knew he would win. After the success of beating Ben at the game’s night because of Sophie, he had asked her if she wouldn't mind dressing provocatively again tonight and flirting a little so he could win easier. Also, she could tell him what cards the others had and they wouldn't think because of looking at her.

He trusted her completely, and not for one minute did he even suspect her of cheating on him. He would never want Sophie to be with another guy, just as he would never be with another girl. He didn't mind her helping him in flirting though. No touching, just harmless flirting.

He smiled. They would play for real money tonight. He had lots now, and with that thought and the jingle of a couple of crates in the back, Josh smiled as he casually drove home to his loving girlfriend.

***

Sophie Harper stood admiring herself in the bedroom stand mirror. She knew she was sexy. She wasn't arrogant about the way she looked, she never put anyone else down, she always tried to build them up, but she knew just how sexy she was. She was wearing the black maid’s outfit. It fitted her better than she remembered. It hugged each of her smooth curves and ended mid-thigh level. The neckline of the tight, black silk dress swung very low. She had a large amount of cleavage showing, which was further emphasised by the cut of the dress. There was no need for a bra in this dress; it was a bare-shoulder dress. The dress pushed her already large 36C fleshy globes up and together creating the most tantalising view, and that view was a good four inches of cleavage. It hugged her hips, emphasising her thin waist and slight hourglass figure, by the small, white lace apron tied there. She wore a pair of black fishnet tights and a pair of black high heels. Her long straight blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail and hung down past the middle of her shoulder blades. In her hair, at the front, she wore a small maid’s tiara, which was also white lace but with silver threads.

She looked stunning and she knew it. With her long legs shown off perfectly, her waist emphasised by the small apron tied around it, her large tits shown to their fullest, proudly in full view and looking ready to pop out if she moved faster than a normal walk. Her shoulders were bare, emphasising her wondrous cleavage, which was emphasised even more so by her hair being tied back, so there was nothing to prevent a full view. She knew that's where most men's eyes would go first, and she wouldn't blame them. She was all natural, and her tits were large, firm but soft also. They seemed to defy gravity and bounced around merrily when she moved.

She stared a little while longer, turning this way and that, looking herself over.

Looking at the skirt, she smiled as she thought that when she bent over, anyone behind her would have a full view of her black lace panties.

At 5' 6", Sophie Harper was lust made flesh. Whatever she wore she was sexy, but she doubted anyone, even Josh, would be able to keep their eyes off her for long. Especially Ben. The thought of him fucking her in this dress over the poker table now in the middle of the lounge floor, made her shiver with hot excitement and anticipation as to what the night would bring.

She moved away from the mirror and began to clear all of the clothes from the room back into the closet. She was humming to herself as she went along. When she finished, she walked back to the stand mirror, put her hands on her hips, and smiled.

"You'll do, Miss Harper," she said to her reflection, "You look every part the welcoming hostess."

She traced her hands from her hips, over her stomach, upwards, and cupped her large breasts.

"You've just got to take very good care of your guests, now," she said as she gently squeezed the firm mounds, "Especially your boyfriend's best friend."

She smiled wickedly at herself, and once again bit her bottom lip before letting go of her tits and turning to walk out of the room.

Fifteen minutes later, Sophie stood in the lounge placing piles of chips in the centre of the table. She had covered it with its blue cloth already. As she was setting the table out, she was lost in thought.

Josh had said who was coming over, but she couldn't remember many names. There were four of his friends from work, his co-workers, coming over to play poker, and Ben also. She remembered one of them, Richie, she thought his name was. He was a short, Japanese man, younger than her and Josh, but he was always being odd. He reminded her of a rat, the way he was always heeling people who were important or popular, so that he might be both. He always seemed pretty sneaky too.

So that left three people that she didn't know. She was sure they were all male though; otherwise, Josh wouldn't have asked her to dress provocatively.

She put the thoughts aside anyway; she was only really interested in Ben coming over anyway. Fucking him while the others were playing cards would be so hot. Especially in this outfit.

A short while after finishing the table, Sophie was in the kitchen having a nice cool drink. The evening was coming on, but it was still nice and warm. It would be a pleasant evening again.

She was just starting to drink when she heard a car pull up onto the driveway, and then a short while later the front door opened and closed.

Walking into the kitchen, Sophie turned and leaned against the counter looking at her boyfriend as he placed two crates of beer on the counter opposite her; the counter where Ben had first fucked her that day. She smiled at that thought. But she also smiled at her boyfriend. He was so handsome. He was tall and well built, with not an ounce of fat on him. He wasn't built with big muscles, but he was still fit. Not only that but he was the kindest man she knew.

He began talking to her, telling her how busy the store was, it took him a full five minutes before he suddenly stopped. Sophie just stood there smiling and sipping her drink.

"Whoa! Soph," was all he could manage to get out as he finally noticed what she was wearing.

"What?" she asked coyly.

"Where did you find that?" he asked, his eyes wide and obviously staring straight at her tits

"Find what?" she teased him a little.

"That outfit! Is that what you're wearing tonight?" he asked, still not moving his eyes from their obvious attraction.

"Oh, this," Sophie smiled and placed her drink down, "Yeah, I thought it would suit well for a hostess. What do you think?" and with that she gave him a little twirl, and then facing him again, she placed her hands on her hips.

Josh stuttered for a little time, fumbling for his words as he took in the whole sight of her.

"Well, er, yeah. Yeah, I think you look great. But don't you think it might be a little over the top?" he asked, still ogling her.

"A little. But you said, 'dress provocatively'," she replied with s small smile.

"Yeah, I did, but..." he began, but she interrupted him.

"What? Are you scared one of them might touch me or want to fuck me or something?" she held down flutters in her stomach as thoughts of Ben raced through her mind.

"No, but, could you blame them thinking it when you're dressed so….hot," he replied.

"That's the idea though. Let them think what they want, I can handle them. Nobody will do anything to me except what I want. And that's to take their mind off the game to help you win, right?" she said and ended with a small smile.

"Right," he said. He did seem a bit calmer now, "Nobody will beat me tonight."

He smiled at her and walked over to kiss her. This was going to get hot, she thought as he pressed his lips to hers, very hot.

***

Josh had already put the beer in a cool box by the table and was getting himself mentally ready for a game of poker. Not that he thought that he would need it, after seeing how Sophie was dressed. No one would be able to concentrate on this game, even him, and he was her boyfriend.

He didn't mind what she was wearing, and he had no doubts about her faithfulness to him, he just didn't want any of the guys to get a bit rowdy after drinking and start trying anything on with her. He didn't want her to be upset, and he didn't want any arguments.

He knew she would flirt with them, especially Ben; he was good at poker, she had said. He didn't know what the others were like at the game; he had never played them before. The flirting he knew was for him, to help him. He smiled at his beautiful 22-year-old girlfriend as she walked past. Everything was going to be fine he thought and smiled at the idea of taking all the money tonight for his little surprise for Sophie next week.

***

Sophie was sitting looking into the mirror of her dressing table as she was finishing off her makeup when she heard music and a couple of cars pull up outside the house. The music was hip-hop, and it was being played very loudly.

She listened as Josh went out to meet them and she heard voices as they all talked and laughed on their way to the house. She could even make out a deep male voice, and a higher voice, which sent a chill down her spine. That had to be Richie, he always sent a chill down her spine, he was so lecherous and dirty. She could imagine him not taking a bath for months at a time, and she didn't have to strain her imagination much for that.

Sophie finished up her makeup. Her cheeks and eyes were emphasised by the blusher and the eyeliner, although you could hardly see that she was wearing any make up at all. She didn't actually need to, she was flawless in every way, but she liked making herself up. Her full pink lips were now a dark red colour, they looked even more full and ready to suck cock.

She smiled at herself and gave a deep throaty giggle. Tonight is going to be hot, she thought to herself and promptly got up and headed out of the bedroom.

When Sophie got downstairs, she could hear voices in the lounge. She straightened her dress and took a deep breath to still the butterflies in her stomach and went inside.

Everyone was sitting around the green felt-topped poker table, with open bottles next to their own piles of chips.

Josh had his back to her where he was sitting and opposite him, two guys sat. One was handsome, very good-looking looking in fact. He didn't look very tall, only a few inches taller than Sophie herself. He looked very clean and well-dressed. He had a shirt and jeans on and was laughing with the others but was far calmer.

To his left sat another guy, he was about the same height as Josh, and was at a contrast with the good-looking guy next to him, as he was just an average-looking man. Nothing really seemed to mark him out from any other guy she had ever seen.

In between the average man and Josh, was Ben. He noticed Sophie the instant she walked in. If she didn't know better, she would say he had been waiting for her. She smiled deeply at him, and he returned the favour with a cheeky grin as he looked her up and down.

On the other side of Josh sat a black man, but he was the biggest man she had ever seen. He was wearing only jeans and a white muscle top, which strained over his huge chest. He wasn't fat at all; he looked to be made of pure muscle. Even sitting down, he dominated the room with his size. He had to be at least 6' 7", maybe even 6' 10"! He was bald too, which added to his domineering manner.

Finally, in between the big black man and the good-looking guy, sat Richie. A small Japanese man with a leering stare and a disgusting look. He too had noticed Sophie walk in and was openly ogling her body, especially her half-naked tits. The sight of the man made her wish she had worn something else.

Suddenly, everyone seemed to realise that someone else had walked into the room and they all turned to her, and the noise immediately stopped.

Each one of them was openly staring at her. All with very appreciating looks, very appreciating. Sophie just smiled lightly at them all.

"Who is this hot bitch, man?" The big black man asked Josh in that deep voice Sophie recognised from outside.

"I am not a bitch, thank you." Sophie said, what a way to start, this guy was pissing her off already, "And you better not refer to me that way again, or you can get out of my house, ok?"

"Whoa, whoa, I'm sorry, ok! I meant no offense, it's just you’re fucking hot," he replied to her, holding his hands up in defence.

"Fine, and thank you," she replied. He was going to be annoying, she could tell.

"Baby, this is Tyler," Josh said referring to the big black man.

"Richie, you know," he pointed to the rat faced Asian man.

"That's Paul," that was the good-looking one.

"And Steve," he said, pointing to the average looking guy.

They all said hi and Sophie replied her greetings back to each of them. They were still all staring at her, or more likely at her half-uncovered tits.

"Hey, Ben, how are you doing?" Sophie asked, with a smile for him.

"I'm good, Soph, you?" he replied cheekily, grinning at her.

"I'm fine. I'm sure I'll be better later though, when it's all settled in," she said, and smiled at him teasingly.

The others were just looking at her, and Josh was smiling at her, knowing that he already had that money bagged up. She smiled back at her boyfriend and then spoke to everyone.

"I'm your hostess for tonight, and I am here to make things more comfortable," she said, and added with a look at Ben, "And more entertaining too. I hope you all have a good game."

"If you want to make my night more comfortable, why don't you sit that pretty ass down here," Tyler said to her, and patted his lap.

Sophie tried to not look irritated; "Because I have my own place to sit," she said, and placed her arms around Josh's neck, leaning forward a little.

"Phew! Keep leaning like that girl and you'll see how comfortable sitting on me can be," Tyler said, staring straight at her cleavage, which was showing even more so as she had bent forward.

Sophie gave him a wry smile, "You wouldn't know what to do if I did," she said to him, and stood up straight.

Tyler roared with laughter, quickly to be followed by Richie, "I like this bit….er, lady," he said with a smile at her and raised his bottle, "I think I'm going to have a good night," and he took a swig.

"I'll go and get some chips," Sophie said to Josh, and walked around the table. She could feel the eyes follow her as she walked out.

When she walked through the glass doors into the kitchen, she heard Tyler say, "Damn, man, that bitch is fucking hot, man, you did good. I tell you, man, watch yourself with her, every guy must want a piece of that ass. I tell you, man, I'd bounce her on my dick all night just to watch them big titties bounce, man."

She restrained herself from going back in to yell at him, or at Josh for not saying anything. She figured though that if Tyler was talking about her, he wasn't concentrating on the game. Tonight may not be as fun as she thought.

The night began innocently enough, there wasn't really any incidents, and everyone kept their hands to themselves. The only real problem was Tyler's occasional comments about her legs, tits, or ass, or about her bending over to pick something up for him, and Richie's constant leering gaze following her everywhere. Other than that, things were going smoothly. She even managed to flirt a little with Ben, although with everyone's eyes except Josh's watching her, she couldn't really do much. Not only that, but she didn't want any other comments from Tyler, she knew she would get one if she sat on Ben's lap.

However, she couldn't escape that easily. Everything was going fine until Ben won a hand and Josh made the mistake of saying to Sophie that maybe she should sit on his lap as he had won the hand. Sophie knew that he only meant it as a way of distracting Ben, but she also knew what would happen, as soon as he opened his mouth to say it.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

"Hey man, if that's the prize, I'll win the next hand," Tyler exclaimed, and Richie looked greedily at his cards.

Sure enough, Tyler won the next hand, and Sophie reluctantly left Ben's lap, and his obvious hard-on, at Josh's request and gingerly sat down on the black man's lap.

His hand instantly was around her waist, holding her back close to him.

"See, honey, you just get comfy, because Tyler's going to keep on winning," Tyler said to her with a large grin.

He was true to his word, and he won the next few rounds. Although Sophie had to gently and inconspicuously push his hand down away from touching her tits, as he tried to touch her up. Sometimes, he even tried to put his hand up her skirt. He began slyly, but each time he grew in confidence and tried less to hide his actions. Josh didn't notice any of it.

Sophie had kept herself calm, thinking she didn't want to ruin the night, but each time she got more and more pissed off.

Finally, when her patience was just at an end, he lost a hand to Josh, and she quickly moved to sit on his lap instead.

Over the next half an hour, Sophie would end up sitting on everyone's lap, the worst of all was Richie’s, and even though she had to sit on Tyler's lap next, she moved quickly to be away from the rat-like man.

Ben had a look of jealousy quite a lot; he didn't seem to like her sitting on other people's laps. It was like he thought she was his, that he was her boyfriend.

Josh smiled at her a few times and didn't look the least bit worried or concerned about his girlfriend being passed around like a toy. He was winning more often than not now, but after the last time Sophie was on his lap, he had whispered to her not to sit on him, that she was the reason he was winning so much and that when she was on his lap, they all tried so much harder to win. So, Sophie had to sit on everyone's lap whether they won the round or not. That way they didn't try too hard to win.

She was getting really fed up with it all, especially after Richie had tried to push his hand up the bottom of her dress.

After a short while, she found herself once more sitting on Tyler's lap. Paul and Steve had become more vocal now and far touchier, running their hands on her legs under the table when she was on their laps. But this time when she sat on Tyler's lap, he laid his hands on her thigh and kept on trying to push his hand up her dress. He put his mouth to her ear, but making it look like he was just looking at the other people for 'tells'.

"You can feel my big dick, can't you, white girl?" he whispered to her.

This surprised Sophie, and only then could she realise that she could actually feel a bulge underneath her, and not a small one either.

"Ah, and now you're starting to enjoy yourself, eh, bitch?" he continued.

Only then did she realise that she wasn't pushing his hand away from under her skirt, and his fingers were touching her tight and panty-covered pussy.

Sophie shivered slightly under his touch, and he began pressing harder. The moment passed, and immediately the anger flooded through her.

She pulled his hand out from under her dress and whispered, "Fuck off" and stamped on his foot as she stood up. He winced but didn't make any noise at all.

Annoyed, Sophie walked away from the big black man and went out of the room up to the bathroom.

She was boiling with anger and fury over the nerve of Tyler when she stormed into the bathroom. She didn't need to be there, but she had to be away from the guy.

She was standing looking at herself in the mirror when there came a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" she called, trying to act calm.

"It's me," came the muffled reply of Ben's voice.

Straightening her dress, she walked over to the door, unlocked it, and let her boyfriend's friend in, promptly locking the door after him.

"He's such an assho….." Sophie began but was promptly cut off by Ben's mouth attaching itself to hers, and his tongue darting in and dancing with hers.

She kissed him back for a little while, feeling her anger subside as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tightly to him.

Anger quickly turned to lust as all of the thoughts of fucking Ben with the others downstairs came racing back. He pushed her hard against the bathroom door, creating a loud bang on the impact.

She raised her leg so that her thigh was rubbing against his, trying to pull him to her. She needed to fuck, she had been horny all day, dreaming about this and now it was going to happen, she could finally feel herself losing control.

"Mmm, oh," Sophie moaned into his mouth.

His hands left her waist and moved to grab hold of her big tits. Roughly he squeezed and mauled them, mashing them together, biting her cleavage.

Their tongues met once again as they passionately kissed against the door. Then Ben moved back a little. Sophie was still leaning against the door, her breathing heavier and her tits rising and falling noticeably.

She almost jumped out of her perfectly formed skin when another knock came on the door she was leaning against. Surprised more than frightened, she was just about to ask who it was when Ben said, "Who is it?"

She looked at him quizzically, and then heard the reply, "It's Josh," came the answer to his question.

Sophie smiled at Ben now and knew what he was about to say before he did. Quietly he mouthed the words, "On your knees," and Sophie bit her bottom lip and smiled wickedly as she slowly sank to her knees in front of him. Her boyfriend was outside the bathroom door behind her, and she was here, on her knees, looking straight into the eyes of his best friend, ready to suck his dick. This was even better than she had imagined.

***

Josh knocked on the door, expecting Sophie to answer, but instead he heard Ben's voice. He knew that Sophie obviously didn't like Tyler, but she must have been more pissed off than he thought if he couldn't find her. He wasn't worried too much though; he knew she could handle herself.

Little did he know though, that at that time, his beautiful, blonde girlfriend was down on her knees, giving his best friend a perfect view down her very low-cut neckline, undoing his jeans, ready to suck his ten-inch dick into her mouth and suck him off until he came down her throat, while he was standing on the other side of the door. She was about to give him a mind-blowing blowjob.

***

Ben looked down at the beautiful girlfriend on her knees before him as she reached forward to undo his jeans.

"What's up, mate? he asked his best friend, her boyfriend.

"Just wondering' if you know where Sophie is, man? She seems to have stormed off," was the reply of the unknowing boyfriend.

Sophie reached into his jeans to grab hold of his big dick. All the time never taking her eyes from his. She never even pulled his jeans down, just pulled them apart enough for her to pull his big rod out. It was already fully hard.

He loved the idea of Sophie on her knees holding his dick in her hand, the hand that bore the eternity ring Josh had given her, kneading it and rubbing it up and down, preparing to give him a blowjob, while her boyfriend, his best friend, was standing on the other side of the door. His dick throbbed in her hand.

"Nah, man, sorry. I'm sure she's around here somewhere though," Ben answered.

Sophie was gently massaging his hard cock, jacking it slowly up and down its ten-inch length as her boyfriend spoke.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. She seems a bit pissed with Ty, though," Josh continued.

"She doesn’t li.." Ben cut off with a jump as Sophie squeezed the head of his dick and began jacking him off faster and harder. Clearing his throat, Ben finished what he was about to say, "She doesn't like him much, I think."

Sophie smiled up as she looked into Ben's eyes, pumping his hard meat faster with her hand.

"I'm sure she'll be around here somewhere," Ben said smiling down at his friend's blonde girlfriend.

"I suppose. Are you coming down, because we want to carry the game on, and you're the one who deals next?" Josh said.

Sophie smiled wickedly at Ben before he could answer, and she then slowly opened her mouth and placed her mouth around the large head of his dick. Still, she was looking into his eyes, never breaking the gaze and never slowing, as she slowly lowered her beautiful mouth down the length of her boyfriend's best friend's ten-inch member.

Once her face was completely impaled on the throbbing cock, eyes still glued to his, Ben finally caught his breath, and answered the patient boyfriend outside the door.

It had taken him a little while. No matter how many times Sophie gave him a blowjob, it always felt better than the last time. And it never ceased to amaze him that she could take all of him now without slowing her descent. He remembered how she had a little trouble the first time she had sucked him off, in her kitchen, but since then, she went down like a pro. Better than a pro, in fact.

Finally, bringing his head forward again, he looked down at Sophie as she looked up at him, her mouth and throat stuffed full of his cock, and remembered he hadn't answered her boyfriend.

"Sorry, man, what did you say?" he asked.

Sophie began sliding her mouth back up the length of his rod, tongue slashing along its length.

"You drank too much already?" Josh asked with a little laugh.

Ben thought that he wouldn't be laughing if he saw his girlfriend on her knees in front of him, sucking his dick.

Sophie was lowering her face again downwards, still with her eyes staring into his.

"Nah, man. I just have other things on my mind right now.," Ben answered through clenched teeth.

Sophie was bobbing her beautiful face up and down his dick now, her eyes closed. She was starting to get into the action more now and was bobbing at a steady pace. The sucking and slurping noises were fairly quiet at the moment.

"I can guess. I don't really want to know, though," Josh responded as Ben's dick slid easily in and out of his girlfriend's throat.

"Yeah," Ben groaned lightly, "It feels good though mate."

Sophie released her grip on his dick and cupped her tits over the dark silk dress. She began squeezing her big fleshy mounds as she bobbed her head steadily along the hard member in her mouth. She still had her eyes closed, her hands groping furiously at her big tits.

"Yeah, sure it does. That's more than I want to know though, mate," Josh replied.

Ben laid his hand on Sophie's soft, blonde hair and gently guided her pretty face onto his raging dick. She was so much better than last time. She had never sucked him this good before, he felt as if his knees were going to give way.

It was hot that she was sucking his dick when her boyfriend was behind the door, only inches from the back of her head. He didn't know how long he was going to last this time. But he knew what he wanted to do.

"You probably wouldn't want to know, mate," Ben replied.

Sophie let go of her luscious tits and placed her hands on Ben's hips. He kept the hold on her head light and allowed her to guide herself using his hips. Her dark-painted lips slid over and around his shaft tightly. They were stretched but slid easily up and down, never leaving the hot fleshy member. Her throat accommodated every inch of length and width as she began to forcefully bob her head back and forth, gaining more speed and intensity. Harder and faster, she fucked her mouth, and Ben struggled to keep his breath and his standing position.

"So, you'll be coming soon then?" Josh asked, not knowing how near to the truth his question was.

Sophie bobbed her head furiously now. Sucking for all she was worth. The slurping and illicit sucking noises were getting louder now. So loud that Ben thought Josh had to be wondering what they were. Her tits swung constrained inside their silk prison, desperately trying to pop out, and Ben couldn't resist himself anymore.

"Yeah, fucking suck my dick, Sophie, while your boyfriend is outside," he whispered, and she responded, instead of moaning like he expected, by sucking him harder and faster. She must have learned some self-restraint last time.

She was sucking him for all she was worth, and he knew he couldn't hold on much longer.

"What was that?" Josh asked, referring to the whisper Ben had made.

Sophie sucked as Ben answered.

"I'll be cumming soon," Ben replied, not really sure whether he had meant that for Sophie or her boyfriend.

They both took it as for them, and Sophie began slamming her face back down on his hard dick. Swallowing all of his meat while slashing her tongue and sucking at the same time. She was better than a pro.

She had opened her eyes again and was looking straight into his eyes again, as she worked his cock back and forth in and out of her hot sucking mouth as fast and as hard as she could.

"Cool. I'll see you downstairs in a minute then, mate," Josh said, then added, "If you see Sophie, can you let her know I was looking for her?"

"Sure," Ben replied through clenched teeth as he stared down at the lust-filled blonde girlfriend.

Ben heard Josh walk away and let out a loud groan of pleasure.

"Ah, fuck!" he moaned, "Fuck, Soph, you suck my dick good."

Sophie moaned lightly and continued staring at him. He was going to cum soon, and he could feel it would empty all of his seed. This was the best blowjob Sophie had ever given him; he couldn't believe how much energy she had literally 'sucked' out of him.

"Time for your reward, you cock-sucking slut girlfriend," Ben said and roughly grabbed Sophie's head with both hands and began literally fucking her face. Sophie didn't move her head at all; he just held her still and fucked her mouth senseless.

***

Josh walked downstairs wondering where Sophie had gotten to and dreading to think what his friend must have eaten to produce those weird sounds from the bathroom.

He didn't know as he continued his descent down the flight of stairs that Sophie was on her knees in their bathroom, having her face literally fucked by his best friend's ten-inch dick. She was sucking hard and slashing her tongue violently across its length as it slid deep into her throat, slamming her mouth hard against Ben's crotch.

As Josh was entering the lounge, Sophie was staring into his best friend's eyes, filled with lust, cock in mouth, ready to be filled by all of Ben's cum.

***

Sophie tried to breathe as best she could as Ben roughly fucked her beautiful face with his lust-engorged cock. She was just sitting there. Her tits were jumping within the small confines of her maid's dress, almost coming out.

Ben was picking up speed and intensity as he came closer to cumming. Sophie could feel from the way his muscles were clenching, and the growing of his dick in her mouth, that he was about to cum soon.

Then he really began to lose control. He began fucking her mouth so hard and fast that her head began to bang off the door behind her. Slamming against it. She was just glad that Josh wasn't still there, or there wasn't much of a way to explain that noise.

With her head slamming repeatedly against the bathroom door, and Ben's ten-inch monster cock ploughing ruthlessly in and out of her mouth, Sophie's mind swam with how hot it had been, sucking Ben's dick while her boyfriend was talking to him behind the door.

She would have moaned had she had time to breathe properly.

Then she heard him groan a little, and he began to jerk rapidly.

"Fuck…I'm cumming," her boyfriend's best friend managed to stammer out.

Sophie had just enough time to think how good it would have been for Ben to fuck her against the door while Josh had been there. Not to worry, the sex would be hot anyway.

Then Ben pulled his big dick out of her mouth and began jacking it towards her face and tits. Sophie only just had enough warning, remembering a few days back, before the familiar globs of hot, white, sticky cum shot out and hit her on the cheek. Another shot landed on her lips, and she opened her mouth, but the next blob of Ben's seed landed in her cleavage.

Ben must have cum for a few minutes without stopping; Sophie didn't think he was going to stop. She had never seen anyone cum so much in her life. He must have really got off on the situation of Josh being outside while she sucked him off.

Most of his cum was now splattered either on the floor or on Sophie's big tits. It ran down in between her cleavage and it covered patches of her face. He had really begun to like cumming all over her lately. He must like the sight of her, his friend's girlfriend, covered in his cum. Or knowing that she had to clean up, and when he saw Josh he could smile to himself when they were all cuddly, knowing that he had cum all over her. Sophie thought that the thought of cumming in her mouth and down her throat would have been a bigger turn-on for him, especially if she kissed Josh afterwards.

But there she was in her bathroom, on her knees, and covered in her boyfriend's best friend's cum, and Josh had no idea. The thought turned her on even more.

She reached for the towel and began to wipe the globs of cum from her face and tits, making sure that she got all that had gone down her cleavage. Finally, she wiped the blobs on the floor and threw the towel into the wash bin.

After the illicit blowjob, Sophie was now feeling even hornier than she had earlier in the afternoon. She turned from the wash bin and smiled as she looked up at Ben.

Sophie Harper's smile quickly faded though as she saw Ben put his big dick, which was now limp, back into his jeans and zip them up.

"What are you doing?" she asked incredulously.

"Going downstairs. Thanks, that was one hell of a blowjob, Soph. I've never cum so hard before," he answered and had the audacity to smile down at her.

Standing up quickly, Sophie looked up at him, clearly angry.

"What do you mean, you're going downstairs? Aren't you going to fuck me?" she demanded.

"After that? How could anyone still be hard after a blowjob like that?" he said, still with that stupid smile on his face.

"What? You've fucked me twice before after I sucked you?" she said a little startled.

"Yeah, but not in a situation like this," he answered.

"What?" she demanded.

Ben kissed her lightly on her head and pushed past her to unlock the door.

"Where are you going?" She demanded again, her hands on her hips.

"I told you, downstairs. I have a game to play," he answered smugly,

"And you're not going to fuck me?" she asked, holding back her rage.

"Not just now. Maybe later," he said, and he opened the door and walked out, not bothering to close the door after him.

"Fuck you, Ben!" Sophie said, and he turned to look at her, "You don't get me whenever you want."

He smiled at her and turned to walk down the stairs.

Sophie was totally pissed off now. Firstly, with Ben, she would make sure she got her revenge on him, but mostly, because now she was really horny and no way to satisfy herself.

She thought about phoning Charles Riley, but decided against it, it might look bad, she had no reason to see him on a Saturday after all.

She growled at herself. ‘Fuck’, she thought. She was hornier now because of what had happened, even if it had ended up pissing her off so much. She needed sex, and badly. She turned to look in the mirror and fix her hair while she thought of what to do. She decided not to fuck Ben again, however big his dick was, or however good at fucking her he was. She wouldn't be his slave. Who did he think he was getting what he wanted and not giving her anything?

As she fixed her hair, a thought came to her. He thought she was his, did he? The perfect idea came into her mind and her smile returned as she turned to walk out of the bathroom.

 

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments