Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game - Part 3

"Sophie hosts her Bf's poker game with his co-workers - continued"

71
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.4k words 7.4k words

"Just the view that I love," he said, looking down at her, arms still crossed, "A young, white girl down on her knees in front of me, looking up at me, smiling, ready to take my dick anyway I want to give it her. See, you will enjoy this. And so will I, knowing your boyfriend is sitting in the room across the hall as his girlfriend sucks my dick dry," he laughed again.

Sophie quickly looked down. He had taken her smile to be that she was looking forward to this. Fuck him, she thought, just get this out of the way as quickly as possible. She just wished that she hadn't felt a tremble run through her at the mention of Josh.

"Come on, Miss Sophie Harper, I don't have all night," Tyler said in a commanding tone, "Get my dick out and suck it."

Sophie resisted the urge to hit him in the balls, and instead, let out a sigh and reached up and unzipped his jeans.

Once she had unzipped Tyler's jeans, she reluctantly reached up to take a hold of the rim of his boxers and pulled them down slowly. As she began to pull them down, immediately she saw the tip of his cock, dark and large. Slowly, as she reluctantly pulled the material lower, it revealed inch by inch of that dark ebony rod, until finally she had pulled the rim of his boxers underneath his long, hard dick, so that they wouldn't get in the way.

Sophie tried to stop her eyes from goggling at the large member that was standing out in front of her beautiful face as she knelt on the floor. He was huge.

She looked up at Tyler about to protest again, but he just looked down at her smiling, and placed a hand on the back of her head.

"Now, be a bad little, white girlfriend and start sucking my big, black dick like a whore," he said as he firmly pulled her face towards his cock.

"I can manage on my own thank you," Sophie replied, shaking his hand from her head.

She looked down at the throbbing rod in front of her face and sighed again, before reluctantly reaching up with her right hand to wrap her fingers around the long, hard, dark shaft.

At the touch of her soft white hand to his dark, hard flesh, Sophie shuddered inside. She felt her pussy tingle. It wasn't because she was enjoying the fact that this was Tyler, far from it, but from the need she had to be fucked, the feel of such a long, hard cock in her hands. She had felt the same tremble within her when she first saw it spring out of Tyler's boxers. She hid it well though; after all, she didn't want him to think she was enjoying this.

The moment her hand gripped the hard cockmeat, Sophie instinctively squeezed. She gasped slightly before she could stop herself, and Tyler smiled down at her.

"You never seen one this big, huh?" he asked proudly.

Sophie couldn't answer; her heart was racing in her chest as she reached up with her left hand to take another hold on the big member.

Even with both of her hands wrapped around it, there was still a lot of the shaft remaining uncovered. Sophie ran both hands gently up the shaft and then back down, not pumping, but just measuring. She couldn't believe it. She had only ever seen one cock as big as this in her life, and that belonged to Charles Riley, Josh's boss. She had heard the rumour about black men and some of her friends had told her that it was just a rumour, that black men were the same as every other man, some big and some not so big, but Tyler's was as big as Riley's. She stared at the eleven-inch dick for a little while, enjoying the feel of having a big dick in her hands again. Ben wasn't small, but Tyler's dick, just like Riley's, was wider, so much so that Sophie's fingers couldn't hold all the way around.

She felt that ripple of lust flow through her again, only just hiding it. It was the cock in her hands, not Tyler, that was turning her on so much. I need to be fucked, she thought to herself, that horniness had not gone away all night, and now she was holding another dick, her boyfriend's co-workers dick, that feeling intensified.

"It's alright, honey, I'll put this baby inside you after you've blown me," Tyler said, as if reading her thoughts.

"Like fuck you will. A blowjob, that was all that we agreed on," she said, looking up at him angrily.

Tyler just smiled as he said, "We'll see."

Sophie looked back down, there was no way she was going to look at him as she did this, and slowly began to slide her soft hands up and down his long, thick, and very hard black cock.

As she began to move her hands faster, Sophie heard Tyler breathe a little heavier. Her hands gripped tightly around the thick cock began to pump up and down rapidly.

"Oh, yeah, that's so good," Tyler said, "Man, why couldn't you have done this under the table in there."

Sophie's hands jerked faster as he said that before she could stop herself. Just the thought of cheating on her boyfriend in anyway turned her on so much, but when it was more erotic, she felt like she would explode from how horny she felt. Tyler noticed the extra burst of enthusiasm.

"So, you like the thought of jacking your boyfriend's black co-worker off, do you?” he said, and Sophie worked harder at jacking him again, "Oh, fuck, I guess you do. You kinky little bitch."

Sophie hid the smile at those words within. She hated this guy, but she loved how erotic this was becoming, and she was hornier than she had ever been before. Here she was on her knees, jacking her boyfriend's black co-worker off, while her boyfriend was across the hall playing cards with some more of his workmates. She pumped up and down as hard and as fast as she could because of that thought.

Then another thought hit her, the quicker he came, the quicker this would be over with. She swallowed the sick feeling inside as she looked up at Tyler, putting on her best teasing smile.

"Do you like this, Tyler? Do you like my soft, white hands pumping your dick for all it's worth? Do you like having your workmate’s girlfriend on her knees with her hands wrapped tightly around your dick?" she said as teasingly as she could, trying her hardest not to sneer at him, and repeatedly telling herself this was all to get him off faster.

"Yeah, bitch, I love it," he answered, "I can see those big creamy titties of yours, as well. Man, have I got some cum for you."

"Um, can't wait," Sophie lied, "I bet you want to see me wrap my mouth around your big, black dick? So you can slide it deep into my mouth and down my throat?"

Tyler moaned before he answered, "Fuck, yeah. Come on then, Soph, give me the prize I won."

"Um, I'll suck your dick and make you cum all in my mouth. Would you like that?" she said as she still jacked him furiously.

"Oh, yeah," Tyler breathed out.

"I hope my boyfriend is proud of how well I'm looking after you," she said, and smiled teasingly up at him, she couldn't stop the lust that was filling her, "Time to give you that blowjob."

She continued to look up at Tyler's face. He had his head back and his eyes close, but the moment she said those words he looked straight down at her. She kept her eyes on his, that sick and angry feeling still boiling inside her was only somewhat dulled by the intense lust that flowed through her.

She moved her face closer to the meat, and slowly began to slide her mouth over the head.

"Fuck!" Tyler breathed as her mouth touched the head of his cock.

Sophie began to slide her mouth down the hard pole, no longer pumping her hands. She knew she could take his entire dick without any trouble because she had taken Charles Riley's, so she continued to move down the shaft slowly and reluctantly. She let her left hand loosen its grip, and just held her right hand at the base of Tyler's dick. Finally, after sliding her mouth more than halfway down the hard cockmeat, she stopped, her eyes fixed intently on his.

Sophie began to slowly slide her mouth back up the shaft, and then slowly back down, still maintaining eye contact all the time. Then she began to start moving her hand up and down again, pumping Tyler's dick as she sucked with her mouth and slashed at its length with her tongue.

Faster and faster, she moved both her face and hand. Harder and harder she sucked and pumped in a steady rhythm. Tyler's breathing quickened, and his moaning grew a little louder.

"Oh, fuck, Sophie, yeah," Tyler managed to stammer out. Obviously he wasn't used to having such a good blowjob.

Sophie knew she was good, and that thought spurred her on to suck harder and faster, beginning to lose herself in the rhythm and the action of what she was doing. She just tried to forget who she was doing it to.

Sucking as hard as she could, and jacking her hand furiously, Sophie's eternity ring glinted in the light and stood out more because of the contrasting colour of her white hand and Tyler's black cock. Her eyes flickered continuously now between looking up at Tyler's face, watching the black cock disappear in and out of her mouth, and watching her eternity ring that Josh had given her shine in the light as she sucked Tyler's dick.

"Mmm!" Sophie moaned loudly, even with her mouth full of cock. That thought made her squeeze her eyes shut. The more she was sucking, the hornier she was becoming. Giving blowjobs always did that to her.

"Yeah, Sophie, suck my big, black dick," Tyler growled between clenched teeth down at her. He really never did have such a good blowjob, she thought.

The more she pumped and sucked, the more Tyler breathed heavier and moaned, and the more she saw her ring and thought of Josh, the more turned on she got.

Finally, lust began to take over her completely, she got into what she was doing and although she couldn't forget she didn't like the guy, she couldn't stop how hot and horny she felt. She needed to be fucked hard and very soon.

Sophie knew that she was good at sucking dick, Josh's boss and friend had both told her, and so did her boyfriend enough, and she knew Tyler wouldn't last long, so she let her right hand loose the dick and slammed her face fully down onto his hard monster cock. She felt it enter her throat and thought it would slide all the way down to her stomach before she slid her head back up its length. Tyler groaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck, Sophie, you're really good at sucking cock. Fuck me!" he groaned loudly.

Sophie would have smiled if the dick in her mouth had let her, but instead she just continued to suck with hot fervour, reaching up to hold on to Tyler's ass so that she could steady herself as she sucked him as hard and fast as she could, repeatedly slamming her face up and down his long, hard shaft. She couldn't do anything except keep her eyes closed at first, she was totally in the control of her lust, but after a couple of minutes sucking hard on that ragingly hard monster black cock of her boyfriend's co-worker, Sophie opened her eyes and stared directly into his. Her eyes were completely glazed with lust, and she knew it, and right then she didn't care, the fact that she didn't like this guy only seemed to make her hornier.

She bobbed her head up and down furiously and sucked as hard as she could. Holding tightly to Tyler's ass, she fucked her face hard whilst staring up into his eyes lustfully and very teasingly. Her tits jumped up and down with the force of her blowjob movements, and the sound of Tyler's moans were almost drowned out by the loud sucking and slurping noises of Sophie's mouth on his big, black dick. She was on her knees the second time tonight, but this time she had a big, black cock shoved deep into her mouth.

Sophie repeatedly impaled her beautiful face on the long ebony shaft-pole as Tyler once again placed his hand on her head.

***

Josh played another card in the hand of poker he was playing, completely unaware that at that moment his beautiful, 22-year-old, white girlfriend was down on her knees across the hallway in their poolroom sucking his workmate’s big, black dick right into her hot wet mouth and down her tight throat. As he smiled looking at his stash pile, Sophie sucked harder on the thick rod penetrating her mouth, sucking for all she was worth, bobbing her beautiful head up and down and sliding that ebony spear in and out of her loving mouth. She was looking straight into Tyler's eyes as she gave him the best blowjob she could, sucking and licking as she worshipped his dick. Tyler had his hand on her head, lightly guiding his workmate’s girlfriend's mouth back down onto his hard rod.

Josh smiled inside, retaining a perfect poker face as he looked at his hand, and Sophie sucked Tyler closer and closer to shooting his hot cum down her sweet loving throat and filling her belly.

***

Tyler breathed heavily as he looked down at the hot, white girlfriend sucking his dick. He still couldn't believe she was actually doing it; he had thought she would just yell at him and storm out. Instead, she was worshipping his dick as best she could, from what he could tell. He had never had a blowjob this good in his life, and never had he had anyone who could take his entire big dick into her mouth.

He watched as his large ebony rod slid easily into Sophie's mouth, her cheeks sucking in then moving out as she worked on sucking, and her tongue slashing across every inch as it passed deep into her tight, hot throat. Her eyes constantly stared into his as her face slid from the head of his cock, all the way down to the very base. Her hands held tightly to his ass for support as she literally fucked her face on his dick. His hand rested on her head, but he didn't really pull her onto him, she was bobbing her head back and forth harder and faster than he could do pulling her onto him.

He smiled down at his workmate’s girlfriend. He had a clear view at her amazing cleavage and continually moved his eyes from hers down to watch her large tits shake as she forcefully impaled her beautiful face again and again on his manhood.

He wandered what Josh was doing right at that moment? And whether he suspected his girlfriend of doing what she was doing?

He smiled down to her. She was sucking for all she was worth and beginning to enjoy it. He knew Sophie would never like him, but he also knew that she loved the kinkiness of the situation, so she couldn't help but enjoy it.

He looked up from her confined tits and stared into her eyes, relishing in the feel of her mouth working on his dick, and loving the sight of her looking at him while she did.

"Yeah, Sophie, suck my dick, baby," he said, "Slide my big dick into your mouth. Fuck your face on my cock, bitch."

Sophie moaned lightly, only slightly too, but it was still there.

"You hate me, but you fucking love my big, black dick, don't you, Soph? Especially as your boyfriend doesn't know," he growled down at her.

Sophie moaned louder this time.

Fuck, he thought to himself, she really was good. Tyler could feel the cum stirring in his balls, ready to shoot out deep into the hot, blonde girlfriend’s mouth. He had never felt so good before.

Thinking about how Sophie had treated him earlier, and knowing that she still didn't like him, made the situation that much hotter. His balls stirred and his dick began to grow. He knew he would cum soon from the feel of Sophie's hot mouth and throat, and the excellence, which she blew him, but he had a better plan; she was beginning to enjoy this.

"Hey, Sophie, are you enjoying this?" he asked darkly.

Sophie's response was to only look at him.

"I bet you're horny, aren't you? I bet you've been needing a good, hard fucking by someone other than Josh, haven't you?" he asked.

He figured by the way she was working on him, and the fact that she moaned whenever her boyfriend was mentioned, that she had cheated on him before. She was a kinky bitch who got off on the erotic situation and risk, and how pro she was at cock-sucking, and how she had teased in the lounge, he had no doubt she had done this before. He just couldn't figure out who with. He knew it wasn't Richie, she hated him more than she hated himself, but it could be any of the others, or someone he didn't know; either way, this was definitely not her first time at this.

Sophie moaned loudly to his words, and even rolled her eyes a little. He knew she was horny, but he could tell she was ready to fuck, and she needed it badly. Maybe she would let him fuck her because of it.

"You want my cum, bitch, huh? You want me to cum in that pretty, little mouth of yours?" he asked, he was going to as well, but not just yet.

Sophie moaned loudly again and pushed herself to work as hard as she could, her face almost blurring from how fast she bobbed her head and sucked his dick.

"You need to be fucked, and you want my cum, Sophie, you are a slut, a white, slut girlfriend, sucking your boyfriend's black workmate off," he said, and as she moaned loudly in response again, he knew she was ready.

Sophie worked hard on his dick and Tyler had to force himself to grab her hair and pull her face from his long, hard shaft. He wanted her to carry on and suck him dry, to cum in that hot mouth and down that tight throat, and he almost pulled her back down onto his raging cock, but instead, as she looked at him startled, he spoke to her.

"Get up," he said.

"What?" Sophie said as she quickly stood up, after he had loosed her hair.

Tyler pushed her backwards against the pool table.

"I wanted to do this in the lounge while you were sitting on my lap, but I guess here will be fine," he said, and reached under her short dress to grab her ass and lift her to sit on the edge on the table.

"Do what?" Sophie asked, sounding confused, and trying to catch her breath from her hard work on his dick.

He pulled her panties off and threw them onto the sofa behind him, spreading her legs and moving between them, he said, "Fuck you. I told you I would."

Sophie pulled her legs together as she yelled, "Fuck you! I said a blowjob, and that you wouldn't fuck me, so a blowjob or nothing."

He was too far between her legs for her to push away, and when she brought her legs together it only pulled him closer to her. His dick touched her hot pussy by the time she finished speaking.

"If you want me to stop, then I'll stop," he said, as he gently rubbed his dick against her wanton pussy, "Just tell me."

She looked at him, visibly battling inside herself. She was hornier than she had ever been today, and having his dick pressed against her pussy made her shiver and moan. Tyler knew she needed to be fucked, and just waited patiently with his dick pressing against her.

Sophie shuddered and tried to say she wanted him to stop, until finally the lust inside her took over completely and she gave in to her horniness.

"You want to fuck me, Mr Black Man?" she said, teasingly but very lustfully, "You want to bury your big dick in my little, white pussy, and fuck me hard until I can't walk? Fuck me while my boyfriend plays cards? Fuck your workmate’s girlfriend? You want to cum in my hot, unprotected pussy, Tyler? Fuck the shit out of me? Make me cum? Is that what you want?"

Tyler looked at Sophie, growing hornier by the word. All he wanted to do was drive his dick forward hard and spear this teasing girlfriend and fuck her till her boyfriend heard her scream and came looking in the room to see what happened, only to see his girlfriend being fucked, but he waited for her to say 'yes'. She looked at him for a few seconds.

"You want me? Yeah, do you want me? Do you think I want you? I hate you, you son of a bitch, but yeah, I want you. I want you to fuck me," Sophie said lustfully, looking straight into Tyler's eyes, "Fuck me, Tyler, fuck me," she said deliberately.

Tyler smiled at her, "Whatever my hot hostess wants."

And with those words he thrust forward, and drove his big, hard, black cock deep into Sophie's hot, tight, white pussy.

With one stroke, Tyler impaled the hot, blonde girlfriend fully on his eleven-inch dick. Sophie's eyes shot open when he entered her, and her mouth hung open.

"OH, FUCK!" Sophie groaned deeply as the iron-hard rod slammed deep into her.

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

Tyler stared at her, surprised, no one had ever taken his entire dick before, and not even half of it in a single thrust, but his dick was buried to the base inside Sophie.

He smiled as her expression changed from one of stunned shock to absolute lust. Her mouth closed in a teasing smile, and her eyes returned to normal size, staring lust straight into his.

"Alright, you bastard, come on and fuck me senseless with your big dick," Sophie growled at him.

Tyler smiled as Sophie's legs locked around his back, pulling him closer to her; she laid her hands behind her and smiled at him.

He wasted no time; he had wanted her too much to waste time, and she had sucked his cock amazingly well, and he knew he would cum soon, so he didn't want to waste time when he could be fucking this beauty.

He pulled back out quickly and slammed back into her hard, he saw no point in slow strokes, not when you could fuck like a maniac, especially with a girl that looked like Sophie Harper.

"Oh, yeah, um, oh," Sophie began moaning as he fucked hard and fast in and out of her.

"You like it, Soph? You like having a big, black dick fucking your unprotected, white, cheating girlfriend pussy?" he growled at her as he held onto the tops of her thighs, pulling her back to him with every thrust for deep penetration.

"Um, oh, yes, oh, yes, come on, fuck me," she moaned.

He watched as his dick slammed into her with each stroke, watching Sophie's hips slam her pussy back onto his invading member. He loved the feel of her pussy; she was so tight and hot. Her pussy squeezed at his dick, trying to milk every sensation and pull his cum out. He felt how soft and smooth her thighs were and smiled as he looked at the difference between his dark black hands and her milky white skin. He fucked her harder; driving his dick into her with so much force he heard the balls moving inside the pool table.

"Fuck me, Sophie, your pussy is so tight," he said clenching his teeth.

"Oh, yeah!" Sophie groaned loudly.

Sophie's hair swayed violently as Tyler's huge black rod continuously hammered in and out of her tight pussy, fucking her harder and deeper than she had ever been before. Her tits shook violently, barely trapped within the thin material of her black silk maid’s outfit. They shook and bounced wildly, almost springing free out the top of her dress.

Sophie's face was contorted in pleasure, a mask of complete lust. All she could do was lean back on her hands, which were beginning to feel weak from the pleasure she was feeling.

Her legs remained locked around Tyler's waist, pulling him deeper with each thrust into her hot, white pussy, growling at him to fuck her harder, fuck her like she had never been fucked before.

Tyler concentrated as hard as he could on fucking this hot, white beauty harder than he ever had before, and from the look of her, he was doing just that. He had never fucked such a hot girl before, and he intended on making her remember him and want him more than her boyfriend.

"Oh, come on, you bastard, fuck me!" Sophie groaned loudly, "Oh! Um! Yeah! Fuck! So fucking good!"

"Yeah, Sophie, you like my big, black dick inside your sweet, white pussy?" Tyler said as he repeatedly slammed into her harder, "You know what, I'm going to fuck a little black baby into you, Miss Harper! That's right! I'm going to cum all inside your sweet, white girlfriend pussy and knock you up."

Sophie groaned loudly, "Oh!"

Tyler smiled as the hot, blonde beauty dropped her head back as he continued to fuck her hard. She was groaning loudly now, loudly and incoherently.

He couldn't help but smile as he watched Sophie slamming herself onto his invading member. With her tits bouncing and almost coming out of her tight black silk maid’s outfit, her legs wrapped around his waist, her head hanging back, so her hair hung so the end of her blonde ponytail brushed across the tabletop, her eyes shut tight and moans, groans, and obscenities loudly coming from her mouth, she looked like a proper slut.

"Is my big, black dick better than your boyfriends puny white one?" Tyler asked, not that he knew if Josh had a small dick, but from Sophie's reaction, it wasn't as big as his.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck you, you bastard!" Sophie groaned loudly, and raised her head to look at him as they continued fucking on the edge of the pool table, "I love Josh!"

Tyler couldn't help but smile.

"You love Josh, but you're letting me fuck you for all you're worth? After giving me a blowjob, as well?" he smiled at her as he saw the anger in her eyes and thrust back into her with more force.

Sophie grunted as he slammed hard into her again and again, trying to look daggers at him, but Tyler didn't care, he just pulled her closer to him by her soft, smooth, creamy thighs, and fucked her harder. It didn't take long for Sophie's moaning to return.

"OH!" Sophie groaned, and Tyler picked up his pace.

As they fucked, the sounds of the balls moving inside the table were completely drowned out by both of their moans and groans of pleasure. Tyler loved the feel of this hot, blonde girlfriend's tight pussy sliding up and down on his solid, black dick. He occasionally looked down to watch as his hard cock disappeared and reappeared in a blur in and out of Sophie's hot pink pussy. She just groaned and moaned louder, and more frequently, saying how good he was and how big his dick was. Tyler didn't want this to end, but he could feel his balls stirring. As he fucked Sophie harder and faster, straining to last longer, he watched her tits vainly trying to push free from her dress top. The large, creamy globes he had wanted to see all night were straining to be free. He desperately tried to think of a way to see them, knowing there was no way he could while he was fucking her this much.

Suddenly, Sophie pushed herself up from leaning back and wrapped her arms around his neck; pulling herself close to his muscley chest, she mashed her lips to his. He felt her big tits squash tightly against him as her tongue darted deep into his mouth, probing relentlessly as her arms and legs held onto him like a vice. Still sitting on the edge of the pool table, Tyler wrapped his arms around her thin waist and fucked at her harder.

When Sophie broke the kiss, she whispered into his ear, "I love your big, black dick," then her head fell back as she began groaning louder than before. Tyler was sure Josh would walk in any minute, but he fucked the hot, blonde girlfriend with no remorse, and no intention of stopping if her boyfriend did walk in.

***

Sophie held herself tightly against Tyler's hard chest, her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, and her big 36C tits squashed flat against him, erect nipples poking at him through her thin silk dress. Her tongue probed his mouth and slashed at his invading tongue as he ruthlessly fucked her hard and fast. She barely managed to keep herself sitting on the edge of the table, and with each quick powerful thrust up into her, she lifted from the edge before settling back down only to be fucked back off again. Even with her tongue back in the black man's mouth, Sophie groaned and grunted as he fucked her.

She couldn't believe how good she felt, she had never felt this good. His dick was so big. She had thought Charles Riley's dick was huge, and it was the same length as this monster, but Tyler's big, black rod was thicker than Riley's, and he certainly knew how to use it.

Repeatedly slamming herself down on the enormous weapon thrusting into her, Sophie broke the kiss, still holding herself tightly against Tyler's chest, she smiled at him lustfully.

"Oh, fuck me, Tyler, you fucking bastard, fuck me! Oh yes! So fucking good!" Sophie groaned loudly.

"I thought you hated me, Sophie?" the black man replied smugly.

"I do, you fucking son of a bitch, but fuck, you fuck me so good!" she replied breathlessly.

She couldn't help herself, she hated this guy, and he disgusted her, and she never wanted to fuck him, but she had been so horny today, and when his big cock was so close to her she just couldn't resist. She just couldn't believe how good he was, his dick felt like it was reaching right up into her womb itself.

"You want my big dick, then, white girl?" Tyler asked, looking into her eyes.

Sophie was finding it very difficult to see straight, more from the unbelievable pleasure she was feeling than being quickly fucked up and down.

"Oh, I love your big, black dick! Uh!" Sophie groaned, finally she let her head fall back, her long blonde ponytail stroking against his hand, and closed her eyes.

"So, you want to go back to your white boy’s white dick, huh?" He growled, obviously getting close to cumming, but Sophie was too spaced out to even think about it.

"Oh, no, no, no, I never want another dick in me, only your big, hard, black cock! Oh! Fuck me! Yes! Oh!" She groaned loudly, and with her head back and eyes closed she missed Tyler's smile.

The fucking continued, hard and fast. Tyler's big, black eleven-inch dick slamming hard into Sophie's hot, tight, pink pussy, and making her grunt and moan. She loved the way it stretched her inside, like nothing she had felt before. She relished the feeling of it sliding and slamming back and forth in and out of her, reaching places even Riley's dick never touched.

Sophie held onto Tyler for as long as she could, but she began to feel her muscles weaken from the exercise they were performing, and she let one arm go from around Tyler's neck and settled herself back down, the other arm joining it, and she leant back on her elbows, it was the only way she could hold herself up now, the pleasure and the intensity of the fucking made her arms feel like water.

She looked straight up into Tyler's eyes. His hands still tightly held onto her smooth, white thighs, pulling her back hard onto his dick as he slammed forward with all his strength. Her tits were bouncing around in her tight dress top and desperately trying to pop out of the top, straining the material until she thought her dress would just burst.

Tyler wore a dark smile as he brutally fucked into her, and Sophie couldn't help but moan almost constantly. His dick was so good! Every now and then his eyes flickered to her hand and Sophie smiled up at him, knowing exactly what he was looking at. She could feel her orgasm building and she knew it was going to be huge. Breathing hard and moaning loudly, she managed to speak to him, she knew this would make her orgasm even bigger.

"Oh, you like…looking at…my…eternity…ring? Oh, fuck!" Sophie managed to stammer out between moans and groans of pure pleasure.

Tyler's smile was his only answer, he was concentrating hard now, fucking her as best he could. He would cum soon.

"Um, oh!" Sophie groaned, "You like fucking your workmate’s white girlfriend, Mr Black Man?" The thought almost made her cum straight away and she moaned loudly, "OH!"

Tyler still smiled back at her; his teeth clenched tightly shut as his dick slammed home again. Her tits jolted around beneath the fabric so hard she thought it was going to tear.

"Oh, Um, yeah! Come on, fuck me!" Sophie groaned again, "Come on, fuck me! I want you to fuck me, Tyler, come on and fuck me! Oh!"

His grip on her legs tightened and his pace quickened, until Sophie thought he meant to have his dick slam through into her throat.

"Oh! You know, um, I love Josh! Oh, fuck me! And I've been with him, oh, for so fucking long now, Oh, yeah! Fuck me like that, baby! Your dick is so big and hard! I've never felt anything like it! You're so fucking good at fucking me! Oh, yeah, baby, yes! Oh, yes!" Sophie groaned out as she panted for breath, "I don't like you, oh, yeah, but you’re fucking dick is so big and so thick! You make me feel so good! Oh yeah, baby, please my pussy, fuck me like the whore I am! Oh! Um! Yeah!"

Tyler grunted, and Sophie felt the butterflies in her stomach that she knew meant her orgasm was coming. The only thing was, was these butterflies were about the size of footballs.

Her pussy began to tighten around Tyler's big, black rod, trying to milk his cock dry, and Sophie stared up at him.

"Oh, I'm going to cum, baby! All over, uh, your big fucking black dick! Oh!" Sophie groaned out, before she began to feel the first shudders begin, "Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh! Oh, baby! Come on, fuck me! Fuck me! Yes, that’s it, don’t stop! Oh, don’t stop, please don’t fucking stop, oh, yeah, oh, oh!"

Sophie let out a loud groan, which turned quickly into a constant moan, louder still, almost a scream. She moaned and came so hard her voice shook as her body began convulsing rapidly. The throaty moan continued as her arms gave way underneath her, no longer able to hold her up. Her body shook and she began to scream in pleasure.

"Oh, yes! Oh, fuck me, yes! So fucking good, oh, fuck!" She screamed loudly as her body shook.

Sophie lay on her back, shaking, and shuddering, and screaming as her orgasm rippled through her. All of her senses no longer worked, she couldn't see anything, or hear anything, only feel the waves of unbelievable pleasure surge through her.

She could still feel Tyler plunging back into her hard and fast, still making her orgasm stretch on and on as if it would never end. He continued to slam in and out of her, fucking her harder and making the pleasure she felt take her higher and higher. Her scream filled the room, and her words of how good, and big, he was spurred him on to fuck her more and more.

"That's it, Sophie, cum for me, slut, cum for me! Fuck, you're so fucking good at this, your pussy's squeezing my dick," Tyler growled as he fucked, but Sophie couldn't hear him, "Want my cum? Do you want my cum, bitch?" he growled down at her as she shook limply and groaned, moaned and screamed loudly, this time she heard though.

"Oh yes, yes! Cum in me! Oh, fuck, cum in me, don’t ever stop fucking me!" She groaned, breathing very hard, "Oh, yes, I want your black cum! All of your black cum! Oh! Fill me up, knock me up, nail me to this fucking table! Oh, yes! Oh, fuck!"

Sophie's words trailed off into a wordless half scream, half groan. She couldn't even think straight anymore. Tyler looked down at her, still in the throes of her intense orgasm.

"Yeah, I'm going to knock you up, white girl, with all my black cum! Going to shoot it all into this fine pussy of yours, real deep."

With those words he reached down and pulled Sophie up to him by her arms, throwing them around his neck. Holding tightly to her waist he continued to fuck her, her big tits tightly pressed against him, still straining to be free.

Sophie was like a rag doll in his strong arms, she hung limply, head resting against his shoulder, and arms and legs dangling as he fucked her, but she still shook with her orgasm as it still shot through her, constantly groaning, and moaning loudly into his shirt.

Suddenly Tyler's thrusts became more erratic, slamming into her harder but at a slower pace, until he finally growled at her.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum!" he growled, and with a final grunt he slammed his dick all the way to the hilt into Sophie, and his cum shot up deep into her pussy, straight into her unprotected womb.

As Tyler thrust into her finally and began cumming, his hot cum made her ongoing orgasm even more intense and she threw her head backwards and screamed again.

"OH, FUCK! OH!" She screamed, before words and even groans were lost from her mouth. The pleasure was too much, and she thought she was going to pass out. Her eyes were glazed over, and the only reason she wasn't lying sprawled on the table were Tyler's arms holding her up.

His cum filled her completely, and she continued to shake and shudder from her ongoing orgasm. His dick buried deep within her felt like a tree trunk. Holding her tightly to him, Tyler breathed heavily into her shoulder, not moving. They stood there for what seemed an eternity; in reality it was a few minutes, joined, as she only should have been with her boyfriend, not his black co-worker.

Finally, Tyler lay Sophie down onto the pool table, and lay there resting on top of her. Neither had enough strength to move, not from a fucking like that, and Sophie's orgasm finally began to subside slowly.

After a couple more minutes, Tyler pushed himself upright off Sophie's heaving body and slowly withdrew his dick from her cum-filled pussy. She felt an enormous loss as his dick left her, but she could still feel his hot, black cum in her pussy and deep in her womb.

They were quiet for a few minutes as both of them took a breather.

***

Josh played another hand of poker, smiling as his pile of chips grew. As he took the cards from the dealer, Paul now, he wondered where Sophie was, and looking around the table he noticed Ty wasn't there either. Odd that, he thought. She had said she wanted to play pool with someone, but surely it couldn't be Tyler, she hated the guy. As he looked at his card and placed his first bet, he thought about going to have a look in the poolroom to see if she was ok but thought to himself that she could handle anyone, and Tyler wouldn't bother her for long.

It was a good job Josh didn't go to have a look in the pool room, as right at that moment, Sophie was leaning back on her hands as his big, black co-worker ruthlessly fucked her as hard and fast as he could, watching as her tits bounced and jolted around on her chest, straining to free themselves from the confines of her small, tight, black silk dress.

As Josh continued playing more hands, Tyler continued to fuck his hot, blonde girlfriend. As he slammed another chip down, the black man slammed his eleven-inch dick back into Sophie's hot, white pussy. As he drew another card from the deck, his workmate withdrew his cock and thrust it hard back into the hot, blonde, white girl causing her to grunt from the force of it.

As Josh's money pile grew and he played more hands, watching for tells from his other workmates, Sophie and Tyler fucked hard and fast across the hall. She was screaming and moaning as her orgasm approached and begging the big black man to fuck her hard and forever.

As Sophie was cumming harder than she ever had, in an orgasm that never seemed it would end, and Tyler shot globs of his hot, black cum deep within Sophie's pussy, and into her womb, Josh decided that he'd go and have a look how his girlfriend was, he didn't want her to be in a mood with him for leaving her alone playing pool with Tyler. He finished a few more hands, as Tyler lay on top of Sophie with his dick buried to the hilt inside her, then stood slowly laughing with his friends, telling them he'd be right back after he spoke to Sophie.

***

Tyler stepped back from the hot, blonde beauty he had just fucked the life out of. He stared at her, and his eyes wandered all over her body as he put his softening dick back into his jeans and zipped them back up again. She was still lying on her back on the pool table with her legs hanging over the edge, not moving at all, only mumbling about how good he had fucked her, or how big his dick was, or how good she felt, that she had never been fucked or had an orgasm like that. He looked at her big, round tits, covered by that thin black silk, as they heaved up and down from her heavy breathing. She was completely fucked out.

Tyler smiled to himself, and he slowly walked up to her.

"Nothing can beat that black cock," she was mumbling as he walked up to her and gently stroked her leg with his hand.

"Hey Soph, thanks for the game of pool, it was the best," he said with a deep chuckle.

She looked at him then, still too weak to move, he continued to stroke her leg.

"No problem," she said bitterly, and tried to push herself up so she could sit up, her arms were still too weak and she would have fallen back down onto her back, but he held her by her waist and pulled her the rest of the way up.

 

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments