Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Madelyne and I talked in between classes the next day, but it was the day after when we finally had a chance to get together and hang out again. Since we no longer had our Introduction to Creative Writing class, we had the entire afternoon to ourselves. I couldn’t wait to spend all those hours with her.

Instead of hanging out at my place, Maddie asked if I wanted to come to her dorm room. I agreed since I could sense that she wanted me to know where she lived, and after driving over to where the girls’ dormitories were located, I found a place to park on the side of the road and walked down a slight hillside to where the front entrance of the building was. Once inside, I could see a couple of girls – whom I assumed were the resident advisors – sitting behind what looked like a reception desk. They looked at me kind of funny until I told them I was there to see Madelyne. They simply nodded at me like I was an idiot or something. It was the first time I had ever set foot in a girls’ dormitory and I already felt like a moron.

I found a staircase and made my way up to the second floor where Madelyne lived. The halls were quite easy to navigate since it was basically just one big rectangle. The rooms sat on the outer edge, and the middle included a lounge area, showers, and a computer room. Not even a simple person like myself could get lost.

I located room number 2D and saw that the door was open a crack. That didn’t stop me from knocking, though, and roughly five seconds later, the wooden portal swung open and Maddie practically lunged out into the hallway at me. She threw her arms around me and I reciprocated by hoisting her off the floor and spinning her around. I was thrilled by her apparent excitement.

“I’m so glad you came, Marcus!” Madelyne exclaimed after I finally put her down. She then grabbed my hands and pulled me into her small living quarters. When I was within its walls, she used her right foot to push the door closed.

“I wouldn’t have missed an opportunity to hang out with you, Maddie!” I told the silver-haired stunner. I glanced around her room and nodded my approval. It was tiny, but quaint.

Madelyne walked over to her bed that was tucked against a corner of the room under a poster of a unicorn and dropped down on it. On the opposite wall, there were cabinets and closets on both ends…and right in the middle was a single countertop tucked back with a television sitting on it. “Come sit with me, Marcus! Let’s watch a little bit of the boob tube!”

My heart skipped a beat just hearing the beautiful girl say the word “boob.” I’m sure she was just being silly and was by no means foreshadowing anything with her phrase, but it actually succeeded in getting me worked up. It was easy to get me worked up since I hadn’t been with anyone in a while.

After I sat down next to the young woman – who was in a tank top and pajama pants – she grabbed her remote control off a nightstand next to her bed and started flipping through the channels. We were about to cozy up next to each other and get comfortable, but the silver-haired fox suddenly motioned toward her door and kindly pointed out, “I forgot to shut off my light. Would you be kind enough to get that for me, Marcus?”

I did what was requested of me and asked if Maddie also wanted the curtains drawn. It was more fun to watch television in the dark…especially with a pretty girl.

Madelyne smiled and told me I could do so if I wanted to. I wasn’t sure if that was a hint or not, so I met her halfway by closing the curtains halfway. I had no idea if I was going to get lucky and see a little more of her than I bargained for, but if I did, I would want a little more light than what was being supplied by the TV. Fortunately, being on the second floor meant that no passersby outside would be able to peek in.

I returned to my spot next to Madelyne and snuggled up beside her. We found an educational show about animals to watch…and I have to admit that I wasn’t paying a whole lot of attention to it. If Maddie had decided to quiz me about what mammal we had just spent thirty minutes learning about, I would’ve failed that little test horribly.

We weren’t doing anything naughty while the program was on, but I was just far too focused on the young woman to my right to really care about anything else going on. I kept studying the silver-haired fox out of the corner of my eye while feeling the touch of her flesh on my right hand since I had an arm around her shoulders. The air was tinged with jasmine, and just listening to her steady breathing was enough to arouse me. Yeah, I admit it…I was becoming erect and we weren’t even doing anything.

I thought about making a comment about how we should’ve been in class, but I refrained from doing so because I didn’t want to remind Madelyne of the asshole instructor who had mocked her in front of everyone. It still irked me to know that the college allowed such an idiot to be on their staff, but there was nothing I could do about it. I tried to forget about the jerk-off long enough to enjoy being by Maddie’s side. In a way, I guess I had to thank him: If it hadn’t been for his insensitivity, I wouldn’t have been next to the gorgeous woman in that memorable moment.

About an hour after arriving at her dorm room, I was pleasantly surprised when Madelyne asked me to get off her bed…just long enough for her to pull the covers back so we could get under them. Once again, the blood pulsated through my body as I wondered if we’d take the next step toward something bigger. I wanted to let the silver-haired stunner call the shots, though, so we ended up simply spooning with the blankets over us as we continued to watch TV.

I won’t lie…my left hand might’ve passed over Maddie’s chest once or twice throughout the course of the afternoon. Yes, I was testing the waters, and both times I skimmed over her soft, left breast, she didn’t seem to mind. I tried to make both incidents come off as complete accidents, and neither time did she show the slightest hint of agitation. I decided that pushing my luck with a third attempt would no longer make my actions look like innocent mistakes.

As the afternoon ticked away, Maddie excused herself at one point to head to the lavatory. I flipped through a few channels while waiting for her, and I hope I don’t sound too boorish when at one point during my few minutes alone, I actually considered whipping all my clothes off and waiting under the covers for Madelyne’s return in the nude. I thought it might make for a fun surprise to have her waltz back in and throw the blankets back…just to find me “standing at attention” for her. Thankfully, I talked myself out of the idea.

When Maddie walked back in, she once again closed the door and then made her way over to her nightstand. She opened the top drawer and pulled some kind of tube out. She smiled over at me while squeezing something out of it, and then she began rubbing the cream up and down her arms. “It’s my favorite moisturizer,” my stunning friend told me. She then jumped onto the bed next to me and held one of her arms out. “Go ahead! Feel me!”

I wished I had had the sense to go through with my plan to shed every inch of clothing on my body beforehand. As I placed a hand on her forearm and slowly ran it over her smooth skin, I felt pressure down below as my stiffening member started begging for release against my trousers. Skin as sleek as hers shouldn’t have been possible…but she had it.

“Hey!” Maddie then called out. “I have a great idea!”

I couldn’t wait to hear it.

The young woman threw herself down in front of me on her posterior. She was sitting cross-legged with her back to me. She grabbed her silver locks and pulled them to the right so she could place them over her shoulder and in front of her. Her head then turned ever so slightly as she smiled and told me, “How about a shoulder rub, Marcus?”

I’ll be the first to admit that I hadn’t given a whole lot of massages in my time, but I was certainly game to give it a go. How hard could it be, right…?

I placed my hands on the soft shoulders and started to work my fingers. I’m not sure if I was doing anything for Maddie, but I know that kneading her soft flesh was sure doing wonders for me. Again, I can’t reiterate enough how long it had been since I had been in such a position, so I felt significant rumbles down below. Seeing the fantastic female in front of me roll her head back and forth a couple of times in delight only added to my excitement.

“You know what?” Madelyne suddenly spoke up after only about a minute of being massaged. She glanced back over her right shoulder at me.

I released my hold on her and thought I had maybe mucked things up. After a slight gulp, I asked, “What?”

She then reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Pulling it off as if she wasn’t about to cause me to prematurely explode, she tossed it up to the head of her bed and then made sure her hair was out of the way again. She had a gray bra on, and I knew if she had been facing me, my eyes would’ve gone straight to her tits. Fortunately, that wasn’t the case…and I say fortunately because I’m not sure how she would’ve reacted if I had been gaping and drooling at those heaving bosoms.

“There!” The silver-haired fox spoke up with bliss in her voice. “That should make things easier for you!” There was a brief pause before she went one step further and said, “Oh! One more minute!”

I slid back on the bed and allowed her the room she needed as she flattened herself on her belly and folded her arms in front of her face so she could lay her forehead down on them. She looked my way for only a few seconds as she told me, “Sit on my butt and give me a back rub!”

“Are you sure?” I asked. “I mean, I don’t want to crush you under my weight…”

“Oh, shut up, Marcus! What do you weigh? One forty?”

“One fifty,” I corrected her. I tried to be funny as I added, “I’m a fat-ass.”

“Be quiet!” she playfully snapped. “If you’re not going to rub me down, I’ll go over to the men’s dorms and find someone who will!”

I obviously didn’t want to miss my chance even though I knew the frisky young woman was only joking around. Carefully, I straddled the cute little butt in front of me and gently lowered myself onto it. I fought the temptation of wanting to whip her pajama pants down in order to see what I was willing to bet was one of the most immaculate booties in the history of all mankind. Upon having a seat on her, I heard the young woman giggle…and I did my best to put most of my weight on my knees that were firmly planted on her mattress. I was fairly certain that I weighed almost twice that of my shorter friend, and even though she claimed she’d be all right, I wasn’t exactly convinced.

Again, the fact that I had jeans on probably prevented Madelyne from realizing just how aroused I was as I sat on her posterior and started running my hands across her back. Jeans always hampered me from having proper erections. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, though: That may have been a good thing because if Maddie felt a stiffened pole poking her in her rear end, she may not have taken so well to me sitting on her round bottom.

As I massaged Madelyne’s back and rolled her soft flesh about in my hands, I could hear her begin moaning beneath me. It goes without saying that hearing such sounds emanating from her was only serving to rile me up all the more.

I tried to resituate myself a few times since I was starting to get uncomfortable. My boner had nowhere to go as it pressed against the confines of my trousers and desperately pleaded for room to breathe. If I didn’t pull that thing out, I was afraid I was going to cause it permanent damage.

My squirming didn’t go unnoticed by the stunner I was sitting on. I think the fact that I was only using one hand to caress her skin was also picked up on since I was using the other to pull at my crotch as I propped myself up a bit on my knees. I almost considered making up an excuse like having to go to the bathroom or something in order to exit the room and rearrange myself somehow.

“Are you all right back there?” Maddie asked as she lifted her head ever so slightly and glanced back at me.

I quickly seated myself and made sure she didn’t see me grabbing at myself. “I’m fine,” I lied. “Just had a bit of a cramp.”

“Really? Do you need me to massage you?”

Actually, the idea didn’t sound half bad to me…but I knew that if I lay flat on the silver-haired beauty’s bed the same way she was, my penis would not be kind to me. Smooshing it against the mattress was a sure way to make it go off…and embarrass me in the process.

Madelyne deviously smiled at me as she watched me fidget around a little more. She then boldly asked, “Do you have a boner or something?”

I was a little surprised that my fellow college-goer was so brazen…but to be perfectly honest, I should’ve seen it coming. We had known each other a very short time, but she was already whipping her shirt off in front of me…and she wasn’t shy about cracking a dirty joke here and there. Sometimes, I think she did so just to see my reaction.

The beautiful woman with luscious, red lips couldn’t help but laugh since she knew I was shy about telling the truth. If I’m being perfectly honest, I think she really wanted to hear me admit it.

After scratching the back of my head and thinking about it for a few seconds, I decided to affirm, “Yeah…I can’t lie to you, Maddie: I’m actually pretty damn hard right now.”

Wiggling her way out from under me, the intrigued young woman spun around while jumping in the air at the same time and then coming down right on her tuchus. She had her legs crossed again and her eyes were wide with elation. “Are you really?!”

I nodded to confirm I was telling the truth. I also tried to avert my eyes because seeing Madelyne head-on in her bra was only making matters worse. Those perky tits would’ve fit perfectly in my hands, and…I wasn’t doing myself any justice by even thinking about them.

Maddie’s eyes went down to my crotch. “Those jeans can’t exactly be comfortable, Marcus!” She then clapped her hands together as an idea abruptly struck her. “Hey! Why don’t you just take your pants off, Marcus? Give your equipment a chance to breathe! I don’t mind!”

Honestly, it was the best offer I had had in months. I wanted nothing more than to release myself from the denim prison I was confined to…and the thought of maybe having Maddie touch me in an impure manner in the process was an added bonus. “Are you sure you wouldn’t mind?”

The silver-haired vixen threw her fists in the air and started cheering me on as she chanted, “Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!”

How could I argue with that? I climbed off her bed and reached down to unbuckle my trousers. As I unzipped them, I was careful to not catch my dick. I then placed my thumbs under the top of my attire and leaned over as I pulled them down. I usually wore loose boxers instead of snug-fitting ones, and I was glad I had made that choice on this day since a tight pair would’ve absolutely wrecked me down below. As it was, I flopped about in freedom under the unconstrained pair that allowed me breathing room.

“Yay!” Maddie cheered as she clapped her hands together. As she bounced, so did her bountiful chest. If she possibly jumped a little higher, I thought there may have been a chance for some fallout…and I wasn’t thinking about the emotional kind when a couple announces a divorce.

I set my trousers down next to the foot of the bed. When I then turned to have a seat on the mattress again, I made sure to give Madelyne a view of just how hard I was…and I think she was impressed by the bulge she saw.

For the first time since I had entered my newest friend’s room, I felt like I was suddenly the one in control. Up until that point, Maddie was on her home turf, and of the two of us, she had been exuding the most confidence. Suddenly, I noticed that the shoe was on the other foot as she seemed to be staring at me in awe…and also appeared to be slightly nervous.

Even though I felt a little more empowered, I wasn’t about to try anything that would make the adorable woman uncomfortable. Seeing how she looked to be in a trance-like state – much like the ones she had put me in on multiple occasions in the last few days – I decided to reach over and grab the remote from where it had been placed on the bed as I announced, “Should we watch a bit of the boob tube?” I wondered if she’d appreciate me using her lingo.

Snapping out of the hypnotic state she had seemingly been in, Maddie watched as I started flipping through the channels and then grabbed the blankets on her bed. She then asked if I wanted to get under the covers with her again so we could get comfortable and watch some TV.

I agreed that the idea was sound…and my goodness, am I glad I did. Since I was the closest one to the edge of her bed, I remained on that side as we started to somewhat spoon. Since I was so much taller than Maddie, she pushed herself right up against me and then leaned on one of my shoulders so she could see over me. While she cuddled me for countless minutes, she started running her hands over my chest. I wished my shirt had been removed just as my pants had been, but things were about to get better…

Just as I had done earlier, I firmly believed that Madelyne was “testing the waters,” so to speak. As her hands slowly and gently ran across my body, one suddenly went low…and passed right over my penis. It had calmed down a bit over the last several minutes, but it was still rigid…and when her hand passed over it, it bloomed anew.

My horny little friend couldn’t see it, but I had a smile on my face from ear to ear. I thought about trying to scoot up a bit in order to get my privates closer to her grasp again, but at the same time, I wanted to see if she would go for them on her own again. My heart was racing in my chest as I thought about her cute little fingers passing over my stimulated organ…and it was fit to burst out of my chest when I pictured those adorable digits wrapping around it and giving it a tug.

I know it sounds quite immature, but I thought about turning to face the wildly attractive woman so I could offer her a “free chest exam.” Corny, I know, but she seemed like the type of female who would find the humor in such a proposition, and I had myself on the verge of believing that she would totally go for it. Even if she didn’t, I could see her reaction being nothing more than a playful slap across the chest while replying, “Oh, you!”

We continued to just lie there and relax while watching TV. At one point, I felt the silver-haired fox move around a bit behind me so she could resituate herself, and as she pressed up against me, I felt her soft bosoms in my back. It goes without saying that more blood rushed to my lower regions as I closed my eyes and took the moment in. I was in paradise.

Another five minutes passed while Maddie’s hands gently massaged my side. I could only imagine how her fingers and boobs would’ve felt against my bare flesh if I would’ve had my shirt off. I thought about sitting up and doing just that at one point. I was sure that she wouldn’t have cared. Had I said something to the effect of being too warm since we had the covers over us…

Once again, I felt Madelyne’s hands become a bit explorative as they worked their way down my sides and across my chest…and one of them went a little further south. Her timing couldn’t have been better because the moment it slid over my privates, they just happened to jump in a twinge of excitement.

I’m sure that makes sense to most, but if an explanation is required, I’ll just say that sometimes when a guy becomes excited, his erection will make a sudden jump while hardening. Sometimes it happens on a whim, and sometimes it can be controlled. On this particular occasion, mine was kind of a whim that just happened to line up with Maddie’s pass…and it was almost like my dick was lunging right into her grasp.

I did everything I could to stifle a chuckle when I felt my new friend pull her hand back while letting out a gasp that I didn’t think she wanted me to hear. I knew what was going on: She felt like she had been caught in the act. It was obvious that she was trying to do a little “scouting,” and since my penis had basically given her a high-five in the process…

I thought about flat-out asking Maddie if she’d maybe want to mess around a little bit, but since she was pretending like she hadn’t been trying to touch me, I figured it might be better to leave well enough alone. As outgoing as she was, she was still a bit shy about things. I certainly didn’t want to push things until she was good and ready…

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

“Hey, Marcus…”

“Yeah…?”

“Would…would it be okay…” Madelyne then sat up in a cross-legged position directly behind me. As I rolled onto my back in order to get a better view of her, I could tell that she was a little embarrassed to go on with her query since I was gazing directly at her.

“What is it, Maddie?”

I saw her eyes move down my body until snapping right back to my face. She still looked hesitant, but she then mustered up all of her courage and finally asked, “May I touch your dick?”

I raised an eyebrow and pretended to be contemplating her question. I fired back one of my own as I asked, “I don’t know…I suppose if you’d let me touch your tits, I’d consider it…”

“Deal!” she energetically shouted.

What I did next may have been a little over the top, but I responded by reaching down to my boxers and pulling my fly open. After a few simple movements, my aroused organ popped out of the hole and stood tall as I smiled and exclaimed, “I think that would be all right then!”

I think Madelyne nearly fainted upon seeing the rigid cock showing its head to her for the first time. I watched with a smile on my face as she covered her mouth with both hands for a moment, and then when she realized it was okay to do so, she inched forward a bit while examining my cyclopean snake with a little help from the light coming from the television. When she was a bit closer, she finally reached over with her right hand and slid four of her fingers down my length.

I let out a sensual sigh.

Maddie noticed the sound coming from me and was instantly turned on. Knowing that she was the cause of my arousal, she once again gave my pecker a pet…but this time, she left her digits on it and wrapped them around the base. We could both feel the blood pulsating through my prick as it enlarged a little more.

I propped myself up on my shoulders from where I lay on her bed and watched her coax my cock into full incitement. As she began slowly moving her hand up and down my erect member, I felt the stimulation of her actions coursing throughout my entire body. My blood was sizzling with excitement.

Getting all worked up due to what she was doing, Maddie’s head snapped around and she met my eyes as she vigorously asked, “May I…may I lick it?”

Again, I raised an eyebrow and played around with her as I asked, “I’m not sure: When you let me touch your tits, will I actually get to see them, or will they be hidden away in your bra?”

Before my sentence was even finished, Madelyne had already released her hold on me and was reaching behind herself to unhook her boulder-holder. The straps were then flying off her shoulders as she pulled the brassiere off and literally tossed it across the room. Her breasts were free.

And what amazing breasts they were.

Madelyne’s tits were perfectly round, and since her skin was quite tan – which was surprising considering the time of year it was, but she was dark nonetheless – her areolas were borderline brown. Her nipples were rather large…although not as large as those of the woman I had lost my virginity to. That’s a story for another time, though, and my focus at that time was to enjoy those lovely nubs that were just begging to be chewed on.

I probably should’ve asked before helping myself since Maddie had been kind enough to ask me before carrying out her lustful cravings, but I shot forward like a wild man and latched onto the bountiful bosoms before me. I started groping both of them as I buried my face between them, and I could hear Maddie laughing above me as I began sucking on the closest one. The nipple in my mouth could’ve nourished me for an entire year.

Madelyne continued to remain in good humor above me as I doused her right tit in slobber. I just couldn’t help myself…and to be honest, I think she was enjoying it tremendously because it was quite the boost to her ego.

At that point in my life, I had felt a good share of titties. That makes me sound like quite the man-whore, but I honestly don’t think that’s the case. I knew of quite a few guys who had scored in the double digits before reaching college…and by scored, I mean that they had gone all the way. I hadn’t slept with anyone until my final year of school, and in the year off I had between my regular education and college, I bedded two other girls. In my defense, I would just like to say that between the three, I kind of assumed that when I was with each of them, any one of them could’ve ended up being “the one.” When that turned out to not be the case, I was heartbroken each time.

Sorry about that. Here I am, trying to describe how soft and receptive Maddie’s boobs were to my touch, and I end up traveling down a different path of memory lane.

So anyway, back to Madelyne’s tits…which were absolutely perfect in every way imaginable. As I mentioned earlier in my story, Maddie’s boobs looked a little out of place on her smaller stature, but they were flawless in every sense of the word. They were like putty in my hands. I could have squeezed and played with them all day and not once would I have become bored.

I wasn’t sure how long I actually fondled the impeccable jugs. I remember going back and forth between which one I was sucking on at the time, and I must’ve caressed them for a good five minutes until I heard the silver-haired fox say, “As much as I’m happy to see that you like my boobs, I kind of wanted to have a little fun, too!”

Who was I to deny the young woman a good time? I finally released my hold on her and sat back a bit as I allowed her to go back to what she had been doing before I had lunged at her titties like a madman. Besides, if she actually went through with what she wanted to do…

Maddie repositioned herself near my midsection as she situated herself on all fours above my raging erection. She then utilized her right hand again as she started gently tugging on my fully aroused member…before lowering her head in order to pleasure me in ways I had never imagined possible.

Her silver locks blocked my view of what was happening down below…but when I felt her wet tongue touch the base of my dick and slowly work its way up to the tip, I can honestly say that I knew what paradise felt like.

I let out an audible huff as my head dropped down on her bed so I could gaze at the ceiling of her dorm room while feeling her repeat the action. I closed my eyes as they rolled back in my head when she carried out the action one more time…but instead of taking her tongue off the crown of my cock, I felt it remain on my underside…and then her lips suddenly gave my tip a kiss. I thought I was going to pass out.

Without moving her head away from my pelvic region, Maddie turned to look in my direction as she moved her hair out of the way while smiling and querying, “Marcus, would it be okay if I…sucked on you? I mean, you did suck on me, so I think it would only be fair, right?”

I couldn’t argue with her logic. Since I was having a little trouble finding my voice, I answered by nodding my head a few times.

And then I was taken to a utopia I couldn’t even begin to explain.

Now, I’m not going to pretend to be a guy with a monstrous penis or anything of the like. I had seen a few dirty movies in my time, and some of the guys in those films who bag the “perfect” chicks have dongs the size of a normal person’s arm. I had absolutely nothing of the sort…but again, Maddie wasn’t the biggest woman to begin with. Due to her smaller stature, she made my dick look like a monster knocking over buildings in a small city full of unfortunate victims fleeing for their lives. I’m not trying to sound crass by saying that I was downright worried about the young woman taking too much of me in and choking. I wondered where she was going to put it since she was so tiny.

The more stories I tell about the women from my past, the worse I get with interrupting my own tales. So, before I continue on with Maddie going down on me, I would like to backtrack for one second since I put a small emphasis on the word “perfect” just a few seconds ago when describing the women of dirty films. I obviously have nothing against those women and think most of them are very attractive in their own ways, but if I sounded at all sarcastic in my description of them, it’s because I’m not exactly the biggest fan of how society has deemed them to be so desirable and out of the reach of normal men. Yes, I will agree that ninety percent of them are quite dazzling…but when I think of perfection, I honestly think of the women I have shared my life with because in my eyes, they are the true stunners. If someone offered me a chance to spend a night with one of the women from any one of those naughty films, I would pick a knockout like Maddie over any one of them one hundred percent of the time.

So it should come as no surprise as to how lucky I felt to have the silver-haired fox inhaling the uppermost part of my dick.

Again, I wished I could see past Madelyne’s hair to what was happening since the sensations being fired through the synapses of my body were causing me some of the most pleasure that the human body can perceive. I felt Maddie slob my knob as her lips locked around my glans and her tongue ran circles around the purple head of my cock.

After pleasuring the top of it for about a minute and a half, the silver-haired vixen started lowering herself on me as she gulped down more. I had never had a woman take me in so slowly before, and as I felt her gradually work her way down, I could also feel her tongue move about wildly as my manhood invaded her throat. She was deliberately taking her time in order to toy with me.

I think it took Maddie a good minute to make it even halfway down on her first pass. The breathtakingly sexy woman was pulling out everything in her sensual arsenal to turn me on…and it was working. Boy, was it ever working.

I hadn’t been with a woman in a sexual way since the summer before college started…so it had been well over four months. Just being in Madelyne’s presence had been enough to arouse me two days earlier when we had first met, and holding off on blowing a load as we cuddled that night had been murder. This may sound funny to some when I admit it, but after she finally dozed off that night and was in a deep enough slumber that I knew I wouldn’t wake her from, I had jumped up, ran to the bathroom, and jerked off like a crazed man who had just arrived home after being stuck on a deserted island after not seeing a woman for three years. I thought I was going to have to flush twice due to the amount of semen that had ejected from me. I may sound like I’m joking, but I’m really not. There had been a ton of jizz.

Now, here I was having that same woman who had caused me such excitation going down on me in the most seductive manner possible. I wasn’t sure how long I would be able to hold off on exploding since she was so damn good at what she was doing.

I pushed myself up on my elbows again and ran a hand through Madelyne’s hair as she went to work on me. She was about three-fourths of the way down me when I started running my hand over her bare back. Since she was short, it was quite easy to reach all the way down it…and I ran my hand over her covered bum and gave it a squeeze. I felt her gleefully shudder under my touch as she started making a gagging noise.

I placed my hands on the young woman’s shoulders since I was somewhat concerned. “Maybe you should come up for air!” I suggested with a hint of humor in my voice. I patted her on the back as I told her, “It wouldn’t do to hurt yourself the first time we did any kind of messing around!”

Maddie did in fact pull her head up as a long strand of saliva attached to her lower lip and chin followed her upward. She wiped it away with one arm as she suddenly gasped, “You taste so fucking good, Marcus! And feeling you throb in my throat…that was unbelievable!”

I couldn’t help but beam with pride. It felt good to have such a titillating woman enjoying my sexual prowess. I was grateful for the experience I had accumulated in the past and that my endurance had improved over the last year.

Madelyne gave me a devious smile as she reached down while sitting next to me and started stroking my pecker yet again. Her fingers were gentle as she did so, and as I had at one time surmised, her small hand made my cock appear much larger than it truly was. I couldn’t help but enjoy that nice little touch. Again with the puns, I know.

Since we could obviously speak freely in front of each other due to what we had thus far done, I made sure to inform Maddie, “It’s not going to take me long to cum with you being so fucking hot, you know. When I do, where are you going to want me to do so?” It may have sounded like I was being a bit facetious, but I was actually curious as to where she wanted me blowing my load. Not all girls wanted a dude’s goo on them, and I didn’t want to dirty her sheets…

Flattered by the fact that I had referred to her as “fucking hot,” I think Maddie was getting a tad worked up since her grip tightened on my penis and she was tugging with a bit more fervor. With her free hand, she reached up and grabbed one of her tits…and gave it a squeeze. She then ground her teeth while staring directly at me in the most seductive fashion possible while querying, “Where would you like to cum?”

There was no question that she felt my cock vibrate within her grasp after she asked her question. Under normal circumstances, I would’ve never been so bold with my response since I had only known this marvelous woman for a couple of days, but since I felt that I knew her better than I even knew some of my closest friends, I replied, “Would you maybe be okay with a little titty-fucking since you have such a glorious rack of boobs?”

As expected, Madelyne found humor in my response and seemed to like the idea. She released her hold on me and flopped down on her bed as she positioned herself appropriately for me. She then pressed her tits together while giving me her sexiest stare. “If you’re going to ram my tits with that beast of yours, I think you should take your shirt off first.”

I placed one foot on the floor and had my other knee on the mattress. Doing as my partner in crime suggested, I pulled my shirt off…and was happy to see the effect it had on her.

Madelyne sat up and gaped in awe at my hairy chest. I’ve said before that I was in really decent shape during my younger years, and when Maddie laid eyes on my chiseled pectorals, I could visibly see her bottom lip quiver. At first, I think she wrestled with the idea of remaining reserved, but then she gave in to her animalistic desires and shoved one of her tiny hands down the front of her pajama pants.

I was actually watching the silver-haired vixen pleasure herself while checking me out. How fucking hot was that?

“Holy hell,” I said in a sly tone as I dropped my shirt and then walked across the bed on my knees. When I was right next to Maddie, I leaned down and let the tip of my dick poke her closest boob. I decided to ask, “Would you like a hand with that?”

The beautiful woman glanced up at me with want in her eyes and lust contorting her face. She meekly nodded as she used her free hand to grab onto my swaying cock. As she gave it a few tugs, I reached down with my left hand and ran it across her chest before joining her appendage that was crammed down her pajama pants. I’m not exaggerating when I say it was absolutely drenched down there. I was no longer thinking about fucking those glorious tits nearly as much as I was thinking about fingerbanging her wet snatch.

I placed my right hand on Maddie’s corresponding shoulder and balanced myself a bit as she jerked on me and I helped her rub her sopping gash. Apart from the fact that she was soaking wet, I noticed a few other things that tickled my fancy; the first being that she wasn’t wearing any panties under her jammies. I also noticed that she had a few prickly pubes down below. My mind started playing all sorts of visions for me as to what kind of configuration they could be in. I know I could’ve easily run a hand over her pubis in an effort to find out by touch, but I was too busy going for the hole between her legs.

I attributed the fact that I was able to hold on as long as I thus far had with a brand-new, hot woman I had never been with before mainly to the other women I had been intimate with in my life. I feel that most guys learn from experience, and since every woman is different in some way, we pick up a plethora of knowledge with each interaction we have. Thanks to my time spent with the wonderful females who came before Maddie, I was able to last longer due to some tricks I had taught myself.

Madelyne suddenly dropped back on the bed and let out a squeal of pure ecstasy. She was still tugging away on my wanker while we double-teamed her soaked cooch. Her chest began heaving as her body roiled in wanton delight. I daresay she was even more excited than I was…and that was saying something.

Since Maddie had moved and my right hand was no longer resting on her shoulder, I decided to move it to one of her wonderful breasts…and I began kneading the teat as all four of our hands were doing something absolutely naughty. I couldn’t speak for my silver-haired compeer, but I was loving my afternoon and didn’t think things could possibly get any better…

“Marcus!” Madelyne suddenly called out as she sat up. “I’m cumming!” Her body started to tremble as she pulled her hand out of her pants and released my cock. She then planted her palms on the bed and leaned back as I continued to rub her puss. I sunk a finger into the hole and kept the momentum alive as her body continued to convulse. She eventually reached down with both hands and whipped her pajama pants down in order to allow me more room to work with…and upon seeing the “V” of pubes right above her perfect little pussy, I knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold off any longer either.

As Madelyne let out another squeal and delighted in her wet orgasm, I wrapped my right hand around my throbbing cock and began unloading a mess of semen. I could tell that she wasn’t ready for my first shot as it flew right past her and hit her wall, but as it continued to spurt its creamy goodness, the silver-haired fox reached up and wrestled my mighty organ away from me so she could aim it at her chest. As it continued to erupt within her grasp, it coated her marvelous rack in a creamy mess of thick, milky delight.

Maddie herself was convulsing as she reveled in her own climax. I could actually feel her delightful insides closing in around my middle finger as it probed deeper into her pink. As she hit the peak of her sexual excitation, she finally released her hold on my quaking manhood as the last of my ooze was released from it. She fell back on her bed and placed her hands on her gooey chest as she ran her fingers through the stickiness.

Like my beautiful partner in crime, I fell back on my hands as the last few drops of my thick jism dripped from the tip of my dick and onto Maddie’s sheets. I tried to catch my breath as I realized that the finger that had been poking around in the astonishing woman’s insides was completely covered in her wetness still. It probably sounds a bit weird, but if I had stuck that finger in a bucket of water and left it there for a day straight, that digit still wouldn’t have been as drenched as it was now. Maddie’s soft innards had completely saturated my finger and I was loving it.

As Madelyne lay there indulging in my fluids that were covering her voluptuous breasts, I couldn’t help but stare at her pussy and admire its immaculate design. Everything about it from the “V” of pubic hair to the “outie” lips…I could only imagine how incredible it would feel to stick something other than a finger in there.

“Marcus,” Maddie suddenly spoke up as she reached forward and grabbed one of my arms. Whatever it was she had wanted to say, she cut herself short as she suddenly apologized, “Oh…sorry! I didn’t mean to get your jizz on you!”

I laughed with the spirited woman as I saw that she had indeed managed to get some of my cream on my appendage. It would be a chore trying to clean it off my arm’s peach fuzz, but I truly didn’t care. After everything I had just done with the marvelous female lying in front of me, anything would have been worth the pleasure I just savored.

“That was fucking incredible, you know!”

I nodded my agreement before pointing out, “I’m sorry about your bedsheets and the wall. I didn’t mean to get so much of my gunk all over.”

“Are you kidding me, Marcus? That was TOTALLY worth it! You can spray your man-milk all over my room any time you want!”

I smiled. I knew that in the very near future, I would more than likely take the silver-haired fox up on that offer.

 

END OF PART TWO OF SEVEN

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments