Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Part four picks up directly from where part three left off."

I felt my heart sink. I was sure that she wasn’t just talking about the back rub.

Freya turned in the water to face me after I released my hold on her. Bubbles were still blocking my view, and even as she leaned forward a bit over the ledge of the tub, the crack of her ass was obscured by more suds. An arm had momentarily covered her breasts until she pressed them up against the ledge. She suddenly beamed with happiness as she informed me, “Trying to sit in this darn tub on this side doesn’t give me any legroom whatsoever! I’m going to face this way so I can stretch my legs a bit!” She then pointed toward where the warm and cold nozzles for the water were.

I let out an audible sigh of relief upon hearing Freya’s words and realizing that she wasn’t kicking me out of her home. She had only been referring to how she was seated in the tub.

So anyway, if Freya was going to reposition herself in the way she had mentioned, I’d basically have to stand next to the tub and reach around her while angling myself in an awkward position in order to massage her shoulders. I pointed this out as I told her, “I don’t think I’ll be able to comfortably reach you from out here, Freya…”

The amber-eyed beauty turned to face the direction that would give her more legroom and had her back mostly to me. I could hear a hint of seduction in her voice as she told me, “So get in the tub so you’ll have a better angle, silly!”

Blood rushed to my penis as I pictured climbing into the bathtub with my old friend. I had never seen Freya naked before, but it had always been a dream of mine. I had jerked off to pictures of her so many times when we had been back in school. In one photograph she had given me, she had been wearing a low-cut top and had her arms squeezing her luscious titties together. The cleavage created by those marvelous melons had probably caused me to ejaculate enough semen over the course of my time, beating off to that snapshot to fill an entire trash receptacle.

I stared down at the gloriously smooth back and imagined what it would feel like to sit behind it while running my hands all over it. The water droplets on Freya’s skin made her even sexier than she already was, and the fact that I had been cordially invited to join her…

Freya glanced over at me and could see that I hadn’t started disrobing yet. She leaned against the ledge of the tub – while still managing to keep her heaving bosoms concealed from view – and playfully poked at me by querying, “Well, are you going to get in or what?”

“Are you sure about this, Freya?”

“Would I be asking if I didn’t want the back rub?”

The good doctor had a point, and since she was smarter than I was, I figured it would be far better to listen to her than not. I pulled my shirt off as she whistled, and then I started dropping my trousers as she readied herself for me to enter the tub. When I was fully naked, I stepped over the ledge and into the water below. My penis freely flopped about as I did so, and then I took a seat so my back was against the combination of the ledge and wall behind me.

Freya caught me totally off guard when she suddenly slid back so her body was pressed up completely against mine. She made herself comfortable and placed her head back against my right shoulder as my penis was smashed and standing straight up between us beneath the water. It was pressed up against her spine as she tilted her head so she could get a better view of me. She smiled and impishly asked, “Have you ever wanted to see me naked, Marcus?”

I answered in the only way I knew how as I replied, “Freya, I can’t think of one guy on the face of this planet who wouldn’t want to see you naked!”

The beautiful blonde laughed, and as she did so, her tremendous, round breasts popped up from beneath the water. The fluid they emerged from took most of the bubbles that had been covering them with it. I was thankful for that since, for the first time, I was seeing two of the most wondrous tits I’d ever have the pleasure of viewing.

As previously mentioned, Freya had some very round and perky breasts that were quite large. They may have possibly been bigger than those belonging to the woman I lost my virginity to, but that was still up for debate. I could only really be sure if the two of them stood next to each other…and holy buckets, would that ever be something to see.

But anyway, Freya’s tits were majestic on a whole different level. For how massive those mammaries were, her nipples and areolas were actually somewhat small. They looked absolutely fantastic on her, and another feature she had going on that I wasn’t exactly used to seeing was the fact that her nipples actually pointed in different directions. Instead of gazing at her head-on and seeing her nipples staring straight at me, they were actually looking off to the opposite sides. I had a friend back in school who had dated a girl with the same characteristic, and he hated it because he thought her nipples looked like they were “cockeyed.” He bitched to me and some other guys once about how it was like trying to look someone in the eye…but those eyes were staring off in totally contradictory directions. I never understood his frustration then, and I still didn’t know. I totally adored Freya’s tits.

“Marcus?”

I snapped out of my momentary stupor. “Yes, Freya?”

“Would you massage my breasts?”

Before I answered, I’m fairly certain that the amber-eyed beauty could feel the pulsations running throughout my penis that was still pressed against her back. I finally replied, “It would be a pleasure, Freya.” I then reached around her front side and clasped her enormous jugs. “Oooh, shit.” I immediately apologized after cursing.

Freya chuckled as she replied, “Swearing doesn’t bother me, Marcus…especially during the act of passion!”

“Thank god,” I mumbled into her left ear as I began moving her boobs in opposite, circular motions. While doing so, I tried to pull her body in even closer than it already was. Her supple, soaked frame was one of the most amazing things I had ever had the honor of touching.

For the next few minutes, we sat together in that tub as I continued to fondle her breasts while listening to her moan in delight. I would’ve been perfectly content doing that for the rest of the evening, but I decided to grow a little daring.

I had a habit of usually asking women I was with for the first time if I could do certain things to them, but I knew that a lot of them appreciated a little spontaneity. Freya was a mature woman I didn’t want to take any chances with, but I figured with the way this night was thus far going, she wouldn’t mind if I did a little “exploring.”

My hands slid down the gigantic jugs and onto Freya’s incredible tummy. I’ve already stated that she had one of the sexiest stomachs a girl had ever exhibited, and feeling her breadbasket’s contour lines was almost as exciting as playing with her tits. I absolutely adored her tummy, and when I realized she still had her belly button pierced, I felt even more arousal fire through my body. The woman was phenomenal.

I took a deep breath and prayed that I wouldn’t upset my alluring companion as my hands went further south. I followed her torso downward until my fingers suddenly came in contact with a line of pubes. I wasn’t surprised to feel them, and I sure as hell wasn’t disappointed. A bald pussy or a hairy pussy…either were fine by me.

From what I could feel under the water, I would say that Freya had a line of pubes above her vagina that was probably about an inch wide, and maybe about two and a half or three inches long. I would’ve loved seeing if “the carpet matched the drapes,” but maybe I still would before the night was over. For the time being, though, I was more than content with simply feeling them.

As Freya continued to moan in a low voice while slightly squirming against my body, my digits descended lower as I felt her immaculate gash. From what I could tell by feeling around blindly, she had one of those pussies that open with a little bit hanging out. I ran my fingers over the cooch repeatedly to get a better feel for it as if I were a blind man. Every pass I made served to stimulate the woman further, and I debated on whether or not to stick a finger up the crevasse. I didn’t want to go overboard, but at the same time, I truly wanted to feel her insides…

“Marcus,” Freya suddenly spoke up as she moved forward through the water and away from me. I was afraid that I had crossed a line and upset her at first, but she suddenly turned and faced me. Her lower body was still obscured from my view, but I could see her glorious tits as she stared at me with a serious expression on her face. “Marcus, do you know what I’ve always wanted to do?”

I shook my head since I didn’t have a clue.

“I’ve always wanted to suck your dick.”

I was surprised to not only hear the statement but to also hear the dirty word from one as dignified as Freya. It was somewhat strange to hear her use vulgar language, but I couldn’t deny how fucking hot it was too.

“Marcus,” Freya again spoke up as one of her hands traveled toward me under the water, “Would it be okay if I sucked your dick?” As she asked her query, her hand located my cock and gave it a mighty squeeze. She then leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss. Her thick lips smacked against mine before she pulled back and smiled at me as her eyes glimmered.

“Oooh, yeah,” I said in a macho tone of voice as I felt her fingers electrify my lower regions. My balls were beginning to ache with the desire of unloading a massive load of semen, but I had to suck it up and last longer. There was no way I could allow this moment to end prematurely.

With that kindness she was always exuding, Freya asked me if I would be more comfortable sitting on the ledge of her tub, or if I would prefer to simply stand up. She was concerned that if I sat on the ledge and things got a little out of control, I might fall back and land hard on the floor. She didn’t want to see me hurt.

Truth be told, I would’ve risked falling off a building for what was about to happen. I thought back to half a decade earlier when this same woman had given me my very first handjob and introduced me to what it was like to be with a woman in a physical manner. Feeling her gentle touch when she had milked me for everything I was worth had been one of the highlights of my life, and to know that she was now going to wrap those gorgeous, pink lips around my prick…

I stood up and allowed the water to rush off my body as my penis sprang forward and made my alluring companion laugh. She thought it was quite humorous the way it swayed about in excitement, and she was delighted by the fact that it was so happy to be in her presence.

As I stood completely exposed before the marvelous female, she reached up with her right hand and grasped it while fondling one of her tits with her free hand. She stared up at me as she climbed to her knees while telling me in a commanding voice, “I’m going to suck your dick dry, Marcus.”

The lust in her voice might have been more prominent than my own, and as she squeezed her titty while yanking my rod, all I could do was watch and moan when she started to lick my length. “Oh, shit, Freya,” I again cursed without meaning to. I knew she had said she didn’t mind, but I truly felt weird saying such words in front of her. Of course, I couldn’t exactly help myself as I watched that amazing tongue glide across the underside of my pole. The way she performed the action so slowly before reaching my glans and then curling her tongue after it left me…

I almost slipped and fell backward when she suddenly shot forward and nearly downed my entire erection on her first pass at it. She gurgled down my inches and had me in a new dimension of ecstasy. I had never experienced the feeling coursing through my body in that moment, and felt like I was suddenly being whisked away to another planet. Yet again, I mumbled, “Oh, shit!”

Sitting up a little higher on her knees, Freya suddenly used her hands to begin squeezing her jugs together while moving her head hastily back and forth across my shaft. Her speed was absolutely uncanny, and the feel of her oral orifice surrounding my manhood had me begging for more.

I didn’t think I could possibly be any happier, but when Freya’s head suddenly shot back, and she again resituated herself so she was sitting even higher, I was in paradise when she grabbed my meat and plopped it between her heavy hangers. She then pressed her assets together again and smothered my sizzling sausage between them while glancing up at me and grinding her teeth together. The look in her eyes was one of absolute longing, and as I began moving my hips in order to bang those titanic titties, I could see that her thirst for passion was as intense as my own. We weren’t leaving that bathtub until one or both of us came…and I was going to do everything in my power to make sure that it was both of us.

I placed my hands on my buttocks and picked up speed as I fucked those tits. Seeing them pressed together was something else, but feeling my dick as it slid between them was pleasure on an astronomical level. The fact that her fun bags were soaked in water and suds made them even more appealing, and I couldn’t imagine how incredible it would feel to cum all over them.

“Oh, shit, Marcus!”

I couldn’t help but chuckle since Freya had amazed me yet again. I never thought I’d hear her drop an s-bomb, but with the way we were going at it, I suppose it was understandable.

My hormones took over the driver’s seat as I suddenly stopped what I was doing and reached down toward the amber-eyed beauty on her knees before me. I placed my hands under her arms and lifted her to her feet. She questioned what I was doing while I did so, but I didn’t answer since I was so captivated by the smoothness of her underarms. This may come off as a little strange, but I’ve always wanted to fuck a beautiful woman’s armpit. However, I wasn’t going to attempt doing so with Freya. I didn’t think she’d appreciate such an odd fetish.

“What are we going to do now, Marcus?” The blonde stunner’s voice snapped me back to reality.

Pressing her up against the far wall that sat along the lengthiest side of the tub, I reached down and placed a hand completely over her vagina. As she spread her legs a little wider for me and flattened her back to the wall, she gazed down at what I was doing, as her jaw dropped open. She rattled off a few more curse words as I vivaciously began rubbing the snatch, and when I noticed that her pubic hair was black, my boner started to vibrate due to the contrast in color. I adored the pussy I was going crazy on, and when I slipped a finger within it, I felt Freya’s insides closing in around me.

“Oh, shit, Marcus! Shit!” The good doctor actually made a fist and struck the wall behind her. She was obviously enjoying the fingering she was receiving. Her body quaked as both of her hands then flattened on the wall. I thought she was going to attempt digging her nails into the acrylic paneling behind her.

I was no longer rationally thinking and just moving on sheer instinct. As I slipped a second finger into the wet gash and continued to fiddle around with Freya’s insides, I leaned forward toward her right breast since the nipple was pointing directly at me. I placed my mouth over it and inhaled the nub, and then my teeth fastened to the small teat so I could gingerly begin nibbling on it. It didn’t take me long to start sucking like my life depended on it.

As I pleasured Freya, she placed her right hand on the back of my head and pressed it against her plump boob while her other hand went down below to rest in her pubes just above what I was doing to her. She began rubbing herself as I continued to probe, and the moans alone coming from within that bathroom would’ve had a priest who had been celibate his whole life looking for a hookup.

Needing more, I pulled myself away from the bountiful breast and surprised Freya by dropping to my knees before her. I placed my hands on her zesty thighs and forced them a little further apart as I suddenly shoved my face up to her cooch. I planted my nose in her pubes as my tongue shot out against her crease and gave it a few licks before pushing past the folds and entering her moist goodness.

The good doctor tasted like a sweet, juicy watermelon consumed on a midsummer’s eve.

I listened to Freya pant and beg for more above me while I reached down between my legs and grasped onto my manhood with my right hand. I began viciously tugging and felt the blood pulsing through my rigid organ. Sexual stimulation threatened to bowl me over as my penis convulsed, and my taste buds were overwhelmed by the heavenly nectar on the tip of my tongue.

Freya’s volume increased as her hands suddenly went to my head so she could begin pulling my hair. At first, I took it as a sign that she wanted me to ease up, but when I peeled my face away from her puss and glanced up at her, she commanded me to go back to what I had just been doing. The tone in her voice was that of an upset doctor who was scolding a patient…and since I didn’t want to disappoint her, I immediately embedded myself back between her legs.

Freya’s limbs wobbled, and her hands dug into my scalp as she let out a screech of absolute ecstasy. In the back of my mind, I wanted what was best for her, so as I continued to pleasure her to the best of my ability, I told myself to be ready to catch her in case she slipped and fell. Her body trembled as she let out shrieks that had more than likely alerted the neighbors in the next townhome over. I hoped they didn’t think I was killing her or something. The two of us would have fun explaining that to the local constabulary if they were called in.

Once the amber-eyed beauty had her composure back, she sunk to her knees and sat directly in front of me in the sloshing water. She gave me a few kisses on the side of the face as her breathing returned to normal, and then she smiled deviously while pressing her tits together and announcing, “I think it’s your turn to cum.”

I ran a hand over the marvelous woman’s face. “I’d love to.”

Freya continued to smile as she reached up and pulled the bun out of her hair. Shaking her head, she let her straight, blonde locks flow down before pushing them back over her shoulders so they didn’t cover her glorious breasts. She then pressed her marvelous mammaries together again and asked, “Where would you like to cum on me?”

“If you’re okay with it,” I said as I climbed to my feet and gave myself a few more tugs, “I would love to cover your stunning tits in a coat of cream!” I hoped she didn’t find my coarse language off-putting, but she had me riled up.

Freya impishly smiled up at me while presenting me with two lovely targets. “Then hose these titties down and cover them in cock cream!”

Her words alone were enough to seduce the semen from my shaft. As I yanked on my mighty rod, I aimed it right at the tops of her distinguished bazooms and admired the droplets of water still clinging to them. Within seconds, my mouth dropped open, and a low groan escaped from me as I fired my first salvo. While Freya continued to compress her breasts together for me, a string of semen blasted her collarbone, and then a second one splattered against her right tit. The third ejection did the same against her left, and as she began juggling her jugs for me, I watched in glee as the fourth shot managed to land right between the heavenly hooters. She released her hold on them just long enough for a few gooey strands between them to dip a bit before they were pushed back together, and the jism oozed outward.

“Oh, shit!” I called out as I became lost in the moment. I unceasingly beat my meat as more ropy strands fired forth and coated the amazing rack in my milky goodness. My astonishing partner’s chest looked like two stacks of hot cakes covered in thick syrup, and when I was finally finished, I stepped forward and banged my dick against both tits multiple times. I could actually hear the splats made by the sound of my pecker striking the wads of jism as Freya continued to squeeze her breasts together for me. I delightfully smeared the mess of semen around with my dipstick.

Once finished, I stepped back and dropped down into the tub of water. I made a bit of a splash as I did so, and I apologized for my indiscretion since I didn’t want to upset the wonderful woman still on her knees, only a couple of feet away from me.

Freya laughed in that distinguished tone she possessed while continuing to play with her cum-covered titties for me. The splendid knockers were blanketed in man-jam, and watching the goo run down the sides of the sizable boobies made me want to work up another batch for her.

“That was absolutely incredible, Freya!” I exclaimed as I reached down and gave myself a few strokes. My penis was still fairly rigid and poking up from the surface of the water. “I’m not sure I can ever thank you enough for this moment!”

The beauteous blonde finally released her hold on the bountiful boobs and lifted her shoulders while pressing her upper arms into her breasts. She smiled while squeezing the fun bags together for me, and then she leaned forward and exclaimed, “I’m not sure you should thank me, Marcus! I think you did most of the work!”

“Oh, I’d have to disagree with that, Freya!” I called out as I leaned back against the wall behind me and released my hold on myself. “Without your help, none of this would’ve been possible!”

The amber-eyed beauty continued to smile as she seductively slithered forward and reached for my pecker with her right hand. She gave the organ a few tugs while staring at it before lifting her gaze to my spheres again. “Oh, I’m sure you could’ve had just as much fun with a magazine or something! Or maybe you could’ve traveled downtown and paid for a few of those ‘ladies of the night’ who work the corners! I’ve driven by there late at night and seen a few lookers on a couple different occasions!”

I leaned forward and placed a hand on Freya’s left cheek. I lovingly ran my thumb over her skin as I informed her in a serious tone, “There is nothing that could compare to what we just had, Freya. I hope you’ll pardon my language, but you’re a fucking knockout…and I wouldn’t trade the moment I just had with you for anything. I’ll remember this until my dying day, and as long as I live, I’ll always cherish your benevolence.”

With semen drizzling off her breasts, Freya placed her hands on my cheeks while leaning forward and giving me a sloppy kiss. When she finally pulled away, she informed me, “You’re the man every woman desires, Marcus Veovin. Don’t you ever change, okay?”

“I’ll try not to,” I responded with a chuckle before giving her another kiss.

“You better not!” The kindhearted female said as she ran a finger over my nose. She then stood up and gave me a view of her awesome body one final time before stepping out of the tub and retrieving her towel. She began drying her legs while bending down in front of me and allowing me a fantastic view of her perfectly round ass before glancing back at me and adding, “Well, maybe change the fact that you’re still so spooked by your past! Once we manage to get you over that, then I don’t want you to change a thing, okay?”

“I’ll see what I can do!” I chortled while watching the marvelous show play out before me.

                    *

I was lying on the couch in the living room with the television on while winding down and thinking about the unforgettable time I had just shared with my hot psychiatrist. I still found it unbelievable that Freya had not only allowed me to see her nude body, but she had let me touch her as well…and then cum on her. I was getting hard all over again just thinking about it.

After watching Freya dry off for a minute or two, I decided to get out of her hair and allow her the space she needed to prepare for bed. It didn’t take me long to towel off and head back downstairs after gathering my clothes, and I had decided to just pull on my boxers before collapsing onto the comfortable piece of furniture I currently found myself residing on.

I wasn’t really paying attention to the show playing on the television since all I could think about was the beautiful blonde who had given me something that I hadn’t received in years: Love.

I was so lost in thought about how wonderful Freya was that I didn’t even hear her coming down the stairs at first. When I noticed her out of my peripherals and glanced over at her, I felt a joyful shudder when I saw that she was wearing a red, satin robe. It was closed and tied around her waist, and as she ran her fingers through her wet hair, she smiled while asking, “What are you doing down here, Marcus?”

I sat up on the couch and quizzically looked at the stunning woman. “What do you mean?” I asked. “I thought you’d want some space to get ready for bed, so I came down to brush my teeth and…”

“You don’t honestly think I’m going to let you spend the rest of the night down here by yourself, do you?” Freya placed her hands on her hips and looked at me with a pair of mischievous eyes. They started to glow in the faint light from the lamp as she added, “I figured you could sleep next to me and maybe take advantage of this.” Without further hesitation, she untied the robe’s thin belt and then grabbed the sides of her attire. She pulled it open and revealed the hottest red bra and panties I had ever witnessed. The sly smile spread across her face informed me that our night was only just beginning.

“Holy crap, Freya,” I muttered as I marveled at how fascinating her female form looked, with her marvelous attire barely covering it. Her tanned skin, the contour lines formed by her build, the sparkling piercing on her belly button…Freya had so many features that turned me on that it was impossible to list them all.

“Well?” The beautiful blonde asked again before closing her robe in order to tease me. She then turned her back to me and grabbed the wooden railing to her right before climbing the first two steps and glancing over a shoulder in my direction. “Sure is lonely upstairs…and it’s supposed to be freezing tonight, so I certainly hope I can get warmed up somehow!”

MoonMiko1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonMiko1

I bounded off the couch and would’ve beat the wonderful woman to the top of the staircase if I hadn’t scooped her into my arms and carried her to the second floor myself.

                    *

This may sound crass, but I’ve always been quite thankful for the healthy sex drive I possess. I had a few friends who used to tell me that once they were intimate with their girls, they would be done for the rest of the night. I, on the other hand, seemed to have my second wind within minutes, and as I sat on the edge of Freya’s bed in her fancy bedroom, I watched as she danced her way out of her robe and began gyrating for me in ways that had my boxers bulging. She smiled when taking notice of the boner I was sprouting, and I was ready to pull it out and begin massaging it as I watched her swanky performance.

Freya continued to rotate her hips and pirouette about her bedchamber while putting every exotic dancer in the world to shame. The sexy female knew how to strut her stuff, and I still would’ve been standing at full attention even if she had been wearing a parka. The fact that an esteemed doctor could parade around and do a better job of stimulating me than a stripper could was a hidden quality I had no idea she possessed.

The amber-eyed blonde used her right thumb to pull her left bra strap down, and then she stepped forward and placed her healing hands upon my face. As she gazed into my eyes and made me feel like she was draining every bad memory from my very skull, she placed her left knee on the bed beside me. Continuing her colorful dance as she climbed onto my lap and moved like a snake being charmed out of a basket; it seemed like every second away from her lips felt like an eternity.

Imagine my elation when her mouth suddenly overlapped mine and brought me bliss, unlike any sensation I had ever felt.

I placed my hands on Freya’s sides and moved them around to her lower back as she placed hers on my cheeks and held my face while showering me in affection. Her kisses were sweeter than any honey, and having her on my lap made me feel luckier than a lottery winner. The energy flowing through the room had the hair on my arms standing on end.

My mind finally started to comprehend the fact that I was in the bedroom of the first woman to ever touch me in an impure manner. Freya was a friend who went way back, and when I had first been reunited with her a few months earlier, after the most trying times of my life, I had felt blessed beyond belief. Now, I felt even more privileged since I was being shown a love that I never thought I would be freely given again.

“Oh, Freya…”

“Marcus…”

In between our words and kisses, my hands worked their way up Freya’s back until my fingers were over the hook-and-eye closure of her bra. I began fumbling around and trying to unhook the red brassiere, and after an agonizingly embarrassing amount of time passed, the beautiful blonde seated upon my lap finally pulled her head back long enough to flash me one of her stunning smiles. I knew what was coming.

“Having problems there, stud?”

I had trouble making eye contact as I admitted, “It’s been a while since I’ve tried getting one of these infernal things off a girl.”

“‘Infernal?’” Freya laughed as she reached back and unfastened the knocker locker. “Are you trying to tell me that you don’t like bras?”

“Not when they’re hiding away two beauties like these!” I exclaimed as the wonderful woman let her brassiere drop from her chest. My hands and face instantly went to the luscious rack as I began slobbering all over the fleshy mounds. I could hear my beauteous companion laughing as I did so.

“Oh, Marcus!” Freya went on as she watched me admire her chest in my own unique fashion. “It’s so nice to see you coming out of your shell!”

As I licked and sucked on the tits, I couldn’t help but think that what the beautiful blonde was allowing me to do to her was one hell of a way to conduct therapy.

Freya hugged my head close and seductively moved about on my lap while moaning and giving me all the time I needed to indulge in her chest. No matter how knowledgeable she was, I truly believed that she’d never have any idea how much she excited me. Everything about her sent chills throughout my body, and feasting on her breasts was just the tip of the iceberg.

My right hand went down to my lap so I could grasp my aroused manhood. Even though my boxers allowed me the space I required, I still needed to pull it out. I reached into my fly and pulled my pud out so it was once again in the open. It enjoyed freedom just as much as I did, and I knew it was grateful for having room to stretch to its full potential.

Freya saw what I had done and reached down with both hands in order to bat mine away. She then took control of my piece as she interlocked her fingers around the shaft and began pulling. As I continued to drool all over her plentiful bosoms, I let out grunts to signify that the amber-eyed beauty was succeeding at pleasuring me.

“Oh, Marcus…”

Upon hearing the lust in Freya’s voice, I finally pulled away from her breasts long enough to hug my arms around her so I could roll her onto the bed. When she ended up with her back on the mattress near her pillows, she smiled up at me since I was positioned between her legs. As I hovered over her, I returned her happiness while asking, “Would it be okay if I took my boxers off, Freya?”

“Get those infernal things off!” she laughed.

I let out a chuckle of my own as I stepped back onto the floor and grabbed the elastic band of my shorts in order to whip them down. My dick bounced when passing back through the fly and out into the open again. Once I was free of the “infernal” underpants, I tossed them across the room and gleefully jumped back onto the bed. I could see that my gorgeous partner approved of my excitement.

Freya suddenly lifted her smooth legs while pulling her panties off as well. The flexible woman yanked the red attire off her feet and also chucked them across the room. After doing so, she noticed how erect my member had become and warmly smiled up at me while patting the mattress beside her.

I dropped down next to the beautiful blonde and admired everything about her as I ran a hand over her face. We stared into each other’s eyes for the longest time until I told her, “Freya, I know I’m not the same man I was when we were in school due to all the crap I’ve been through, but I want to try having a normal life again. I don’t expect you to put up with me forever, but I want to do everything I can for you for as long as you’ll allow it. I want to provide for you if you’ll let me, and I want to…”

“Marcus?”

“Yes, Freya?”

“Make love to me.”

I leaned on my left side and stared into the amber orbs of the radiant woman while continuing to run a hand over her left cheek. “Is that what you want, Freya?”

Freya nodded before asking, “Don’t you?”

“I’ve wanted it since that evening in your bedroom when you first touched me,” I admitted. I let out a slight laugh while adding, “Frankly, I wanted it waaay before that, but I wasn’t sure if you wanted to hear that answer!”

Freya shared my mirth as she reached over and placed her hands on my cheeks again. She squeezed them together before leaning in to give me a kiss. When she went back to a supine position, her breasts drooped to the sides a bit as she opened her legs more. She gave me a wry smile as she confessed, “Actually, I’ve wanted it since back then too!”

I reached over and grabbed onto Freya so I could pull her on top of me. I listened to her giggle like a schoolgirl as I did so, and my hands ran up and down her back as our bodies mashed up against each other. We displayed our love in the form of a passionate kiss as we warmed up for what was about to happen.

My heart hammered in my chest as I went back in time and thought about Freya giving me my first handie. She had done a marvelous job of preparing me for what was to come – no pun intended – and she certainly hadn’t lost her touch after everything we had done in her bathroom. I kept telling myself that if I thought those moments had been astounding, I hadn’t seen or felt anything yet.

After making out for a few minutes, I rolled Freya onto her back as I loomed over her. I gazed down into her lovely orbs as my penis dangled below and brushed up against her right thigh. I smiled at the alluring woman and ran a hand through her marvelous locks while balancing myself on my other palm. “Freya…”

“Yes, Marcus?”

“Thank you.”

“What for? We haven’t even had sex yet! What if I’m no good…”

“Shut up!” I laughed since I thought my old friend was being ludicrous. “You know you’ll be the best thing since sliced bread!” As we both shared a chuckle, I added, “And let’s face reality; we both know you’ll be better than that, so your awesomeness goes back even further!”

“We’ll see if you’re still talking that way in ten minutes!”

“Ten minutes?!” I incredulously asked. “I sure hope I last longer than that!”

Freya continued to laugh as she pointed out, “You might…but I don’t know if I will!”

I leaned down and kissed the beautiful blonde’s neck. I heard her purr beneath me before I pushed myself back up and told her, “I’m sure we’ll both be just fine!”

The two of us continued to kiss for another minute as I positioned myself over the generous woman and again felt my penis contact her body…but this time, it was caressing her vagina. My glans passed over her feminine flaps and grazed her dark pubes. When the time finally arrived, we both sensed it in the same moment.

I reached down and grasped my elongated manhood. I rubbed it against Freya’s lower lips a few times before letting out a grunt while locating her hole. I then shoved my rigid organ in as we both let out audible gasps.

I was fucking my best friend from my school days.

That came out sounding overly vulgar, and I apologize for that. I think I was just so caught up in the moment and in such disbelief since I had never imagined anything of the like happening. If someone had told me back during school that Freya and I would end up being intimate, I would’ve laughed in that person’s face and told him or her that such a thing was mere fantasy. I had always seen Freya as an unreachable and untouchable ambition, and to think that I would ever be able to drive my cock in her…

I had to remind myself that my cock was in her.

The whimpering moans beneath me shocked me back to reality as I lifted my pelvis up before pushing it back down. I repeated this motion multiple times while listening to the fantastic female beneath me coo and squeal in delight. My muscles tensed as I picked up speed, and I felt my shaft become saturated in Freya’s juices as I probed deeper with every thrust I made.

“Oh, Marcus! Oooh, Marcus!”

I continued to plug the perfect pussy as I lifted my right hand to Freya’s enchanting face in order to push a few strands of hair out of her eyes. I then leaned down and kissed her forehead before pushing myself back up and felt gratification in jamming my staff beyond what I thought was humanly possible. The female below me was one of the most beautiful women I had ever had the honor of gazing upon.

I pumped Freya for a couple of minutes before pulling out and standing on my knees. We both stared at my dick and chuckled when we saw it dripping with the beautiful blonde’s wetness. I reached down to give myself a few tugs…and my hand practically slipped right off the rod. Upon seeing what had happened, the two of us made eye contact with one another as Freya playfully called out, “Why are you looking at me like that? You make me wet, okay!?”

I laughed in response since it was sweet and dirty at the same time. I then slapped my pecker so my amusing partner could watch it sway as I pointed out, “And you make me harder than a rock!”

“I noticed!” Freya gleefully replied. “Feeling that piece of masculinity throb within me…holy shit, Marcus! I’ve never felt anything so hard!” The amber-eyed beauty then pushed herself up to a sitting position so she could grab my erection with an underhanded grip and pull on it. Her astonishment never ceased as she called out, “See what I mean?! Your dick is fucking HARD!”

I think Freya only cursed for my benefit, and I’d be lying if I said it didn’t work. I felt arousal not just in my groin, but coursing through my veins to all portions of my body. The very hairs that were still standing up on my arms felt just as stimulated as my cock. I know that sounds improbable, but it’s true.

As Freya jerked on me, I leaned forward and took her face in my hands so I could tilt her head toward mine. I planted my lips on hers again as our tongues began to wrestle. I felt her scampering to her knees below me while never once releasing her hold on my pecker, and while she did so, I noticed for the first time that she was beginning to sweat. Funnily enough, I noticed it not by seeing it or feeling it, but by smelling it. The scent of her perspiration was like a fragrant perfume, and as weird as it may sound, I wanted to begin licking the saline secretions off her skin.

From her position on her knees, Freya threw herself into me and knocked me back on her bed. She pressed herself down on me and smothered me in kisses while smashing her plump breasts against my pectorals. I could feel her gyrating her pelvis back and forth over me, and it became plainly evident that she could no longer resist her womanly needs. She proved this by reaching down between us and fumbling about for my penis. When she had it in her grasp, she shoved me back into her vagina and began grinding back and forth on me.

I watched the erotically wonderful scene playing out before me as the sublime female planted her hands on my chest and dug into my flesh while whipping her head about. Her eyes were closed tightly as she let out pouts and begged for more. I could feel my mighty staff pulsing within her, and every movement she made sent shivers throughout my body. There was no doubt in my mind that when I came, it was going to be extremely messy.

Freya placed her hands on her head and pushed her chest forward as she began bouncing up and down on me. Her actions became uncontrolled as she jolted about impulsively. Her body had taken over her brain and was doing what came naturally.

I placed my hands on Freya’s sides and watched them slide up her tummy. They continued to travel over her abdomen before reaching her breasts, and once my hands were gripping the abundant mounds, I began squeezing them and watched the flesh flow between my fingers. Just thinking about how I had sucked on those marvelous melons had my cock pulsating even more.

“Fuck, Marcus! Fuck! FUCK!”

Again, hearing my usually decorous and ladylike psychiatrist use such profanity sent a thrill throughout my body that I wouldn’t have believed possible. Like her, I wasn’t the biggest advocate of expletive and derogatory terms, but the way she was stringing them together while making me feel like I was ten feet tall…well, it was something else.

Freya pushed herself up from her knees and onto her feet as she bent her legs. She kept one hand on her head while placing the other one behind herself on the mattress, and once she was balanced with my dick still entrenched within her depths, she began rocking back and forth again with her eyes closed while shouting out another chain of curses.

I checked out every inch of Freya as she bobbed up and down on me. I studied her legs, her torso, her breasts, and her seductive face. She was giving me her all as she built up speed and continued to impale herself on my pole. The beautiful blonde was so far beyond perfection that a new word should’ve been invented just for her.

I’m not sure how long the amber-eyed beauty worked my rod, but I eventually grabbed her hips and began lifting her off me. I didn’t want the fun to end, but I wanted to switch things up a bit. Thankfully, Freya knew exactly what I was doing and took no offense to me pausing the action.

The two of us climbed off the bed so I could bend her over it. Knowing exactly what I had in mind, the tanned stunner spread her legs for me while raising her ass in the air. I beat my cock against her buns and listened to her laugh before shoving it back into her moist slit.

Freya gripped the bedsheets in front of her and leaned forward into the mattress while enduring my pummeling. She started out by letting out some squeaks and squeals, but then her volume increased along with the might of my thrusts. Before too long, she was letting out screeches of delight that would have her throat going raw if she kept them up for too long.

I clutched onto Freya’s hips while forcing my way deeper and deeper. At this point in my life, I had made love to five other ideal and wonderful women, but my time with Freya was different than that spent with the others. Every female I had the honor and privilege of being with had been special to me, but the connection I had with the lovely lady I was currently up to my testicles in was a woman I went way back with. I had known her for years, and even after we had been apart for as long as we had been, we still managed to maintain a relationship that couldn’t be splintered. What we had was truly special, and I believed our bond could endure any hardships and keep us together forever as long as we sustained it.

Enjoying the thrashing she was on the receiving end of, Freya lifted her right knee onto the bed and stretched out as much as she could. She let out a few more curses and even grabbed one of the blankets so she could place it in her mouth and bite down on it. The beautiful blonde continued to absorb each and every blow as the suction sounds of our unification grew in intensity.

Our vehement copulation eventually took us back onto the bed as Freya crawled onto the mattress, and I followed her with my dick still inserted in her hole. She kept herself available to me and remained on all fours as I continued to clasp her hips while drilling her in a doggy position.

“FUUUCK!”

I concurred with the potty-mouthed stunner as I refused to let up. My stomach thumped against her rump while I bludgeoned her gash to oblivion, and when her upper half dropped down onto the bed, I slowed my pace in order to ask if she was doing okay.

“Oooh, fuck YES!”

I took that as meaning she wanted more, so I moved my hands up to her sides where her legs met her trunk and grasped her even tighter. I bashed into her while forcing her back on me at the same time, and we somehow managed to maintain a rapid tempo for quite some time. I couldn’t speak for Freya, of course, but I impressed myself with the stamina I was displaying.

From the doggy position we had been in, we dropped into a spooning position that we enjoyed for a few minutes until going back to missionary. Freya spread her legs wide for me and showed her flexibility as she reached forward to hold her toes while I plowed away. The woman was so damn sexy and had me praising her every movement. I also loved the way she was so loquacious during our coupling. Her voice was always so dignified and elegant, and while we commenced in the act of coitus, it became pouty and desperate.

Out of nowhere, I was hit with the realization that I was going to bust a nut at any second. I slowed myself to a halt and found my voice as I informed my enchanting partner, “Freya, I’m going to cum!”

The beautiful blonde smiled up at me since I still had a few inches buried within her. “Do you want to cum in me, Marcus?”

“Could I?” I asked. Doing so sounded like the best thing in the world.

Freya nodded while continuing to hold herself open for me. She then prepared for the onslaught since she knew I was going to fill her to the brim.

Gritting my teeth, I quickly gave the amber-eyed beauty a few more thrusts before bursting within the confines of her perfect pussy. I slowed to a halt as I balanced myself above her and let my jaw drop. I clenched my eyes and felt the semen flow as I pumped it into her sublime slit. I started to grunt with each eruption, and when Freya placed her hands on my face and cheered me on with her gentle coos, I finally opened my eyes and met hers while my penis throbbed and exploded again. I wondered what it felt like to her as I detonated one last time.

When I was finally done, I withdrew my manhood from the drenched crevasse as some of my fluids drizzled out of it. A string of semen dripped from my tip as I watched another wad of jism ooze out of the impeccable vagina and slide down the inside of Freya’s leg before dribbling onto the bedsheets below.

Seemingly out of the blue, Freya asked me, “Are you all right, Marcus?”

I looked at her with a hint of confusion on my face. “Huh?”

“Well, it’s just that we happened to get a little wild there, and I hope you didn’t overexert yourself. I feel like a heel for forgetting, but you did have those bullet wounds…”

“I’m fine, Freya,” I assured the wonderful woman. “I appreciate your concern, but I feel incredible…thanks to you!”

The good doctor let out a lovely laugh as she basked in the moment. We then took a few minutes to just stare and marvel at one another.

“You’re so fucking beautiful, Freya,” I told the blonde stunner as I watched her run a finger over her soaked slit. I saw her chest bounce with her laughter upon hearing my compliment, but I wanted to make sure she knew I was serious. “I mean that, Freya! You truly are the most beautiful…”

“Are you sure you’re not just saying that because I let you fill me fit to burst with your cum?” After asking her question, the sultry psychiatrist licked her cream-covered digit.

I leaned forward and placed a hand on the gorgeous face of the woman who had just given me an amazing chunk of time that had been significantly longer than ten minutes. “What do I have to do to prove to you that I think you’re the very definition of radiance?” I asked, and then moved my hand down to one of her breasts so I could “honk” it.

Freya shot me a devious smile as she informed me, “Well, actually, there is something you can do…”

I sat back on my knees and crossed my arms as my penis flopped about freely. The look on my face told her I wanted to hear it.

“Well, you made me cum in the bathroom, but I haven’t done the same in here yet…”

It suddenly hit me that during the thirty minutes or so that we had been rolling around, I hadn’t noticed if Freya had enjoyed any kind of orgasm of her own. We had been going at it so hot and heavy, I lost track of her personal stimulation during all the action. “Shoot! I’m sorry, Freya! I guess I got a little ahead of myself…”

The beautiful blonde simply laughed since she could tell I was genuinely remorseful. “That’s all right, Marcus! We were having so much fun, and to be honest, I’m surprised we both lasted as long as we did!”

She definitely had a point. The fact that I had been drilling her for as long as I managed was a testament to the stamina I had built up over the years. And with as long as it had been since I last had intercourse…

“Would you be willing to help me cum now, Marcus?”

I made eye contact with the gorgeous woman.

Since I hadn’t answered her yet, Freya asked, “I don’t know if you’d be in the mood, but would you maybe be willing to finger me as you did earlier until I orgasm as well?”

I thought the idea sounded hot. I couldn’t wait to sink my digits in the amber-eyed beauty’s pink and poke her until she came. I also found it rather humorous to hear a psychiatrist who had guided me through so many professional sessions ask such a naughty question.

Catching Freya off guard, I grabbed her right leg and lifted it into the air as I sunk the middle finger of my right hand into her sticky hole. I began jamming it deeper and deeper as Freya’s lips went from a smile to an “O.” She delighted in the fingerbanging I gave her as I contacted the syrupy dampness I had ejaculated into her just moments before.

Freya’s chest bounced as she let out high-pitched chirps each time I was all the way in. As I continued to wedge my finger in, I decided to go to two digits. I then whaled away as I leaned down close so I could watch what I was doing. I also licked the back of her right thigh since it was resting against me.

“Oh, shit! Oh, fuck, Marcus!”

The amber-eyed beauty surprised the hell out of me when she reached down and grabbed my right wrist so she could stop me. After I came to a halt and glanced up at her spheres, she pulled my hand toward her face and opened wide so she could insert my two creamy digits in her mouth. She then sucked all the goo off them in the most seductive fashion possible.

I wasn’t sure if Freya noticed, but she once again had me hard as the proverbial rock. Using that to my advantage, it was my turn to shock her as I slipped my dick back into her and began battering her cooch. When she saw and felt what I was doing, her eyes became wide and bright as she spread her legs and sat up in order to watch what I was doing.

“Oh, fuck, Marcus!”

I bashed that pussy with everything I had. The semen I had blown into her earlier acted like a lubricant, so I was sliding all about as my pole vibrated anew. I was wild with desire and let out a primal shout while railing away…and that’s when I heard Freya squealing below me like an injured puppy. I immediately came to a halt since I thought I had hurt her, but she quickly snapped at me to keep pummeling her. It was then that I realized that she was on the cusp of experiencing the orgasm she had been yearning for.

“Hell yeah, Freya!” I shouted to coax her climax out of her. I continued to clobber her beaver as my balls freely flapped about, and when my perfect partner’s spread legs suddenly went taut, I realized she had reached her limit. She let out a scream of her own as her body quaked in sensual satisfaction, and I continued to drive the point home – pun intended that time – before I finally pulled out and watched the final moments of her hysterical paroxysm. The way her entire body convulsed as she came down from her primal moment was nothing short of phenomenal.

“Oooh, Marcus,” Freya moaned as she once again touched herself down below with one of her fingers. “Oh, Marcus…”

I collapsed onto the bed next to the wonderful woman who had done more for me than I could ever begin to repay her for. I placed a hand on her abdomen and took note of her breathing pattern as it eventually returned to normal. I smiled at her when her head turned to face me since she was so damn beautiful.

I wondered how I had been so lucky to find her again after so much time.

 

END OF PART FOUR OF EIGHT

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments